Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue May 16, 2017 8:39 am

Guru OkieOilman:  GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. TODAY TAKES US 1 STEP CLOSER TO REALIZING OUR BLESSING. INFORMATION IN TODAY HAS BEEN MORE THAN POSITIVE AND OPTIMISM IS RUNNING HIGH. MANY ISSUES HAS BEEN SOLVED TODAY RELATING TO THE BLESSING. WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE RATE'S TO APPEAR AT THE APPROPRIATE PLACES. I FEEL MUCH BETTER TODAY SINCE THE KING'S AND QUEEN'S HAS DEPLETED THEIR VENOM ON ME--I AM IN A VERY SWEET SPOT CURRENTLY. I LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE AND HAVE ONLY HAD 2 ROCK'S THROWN AT ME TODAY.----MUCH IMPROVED FROM THE ANGRY CROWD YESTERDAY. KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AND OUR BLESSING IS IMMENENT.

Guru BobGetz7:  I don't want to start a war this morning between those who follow one guru or another. I do want to comment on Okie's post in Dinerrecaps.com. He along with others, leaking out a supposed Wells Fargo Bank situation is, IMO, ludicrous. If they don't want the banks called, then they shouldn't put out partial information.

On the other hand, many people in this investment are like sheep and follow their favorite gurus. I, for one, do not believe that anything we might do would stop an rv as it is much bigger than us. I do believe that people calling WF or any other banks, is sheer irresponsibility as when there is no rv, the banks don't want it or will not set up appointments.

When this happens I will know within minutes and you will probably know within the next 90 seconds. Is that not fast enough? Please show the banks the respect which they are due. They cannot produce the rv as it will come to them. They are a business and have to deal with the daily needs of others. When the rv comes, you will need to make an appointment, not just walk in.

Guru TerryK:  I'M EXHAUSTED.  YEA BJJ I MADE ABOUT 180K FROM THE KUIWAIT DEAL.  NOT A LOT,  BUT IT WAS AT THAT TIME.  I WAS NOT IN IT FOR MUCH.  DOUBTED IT LIKE THEY DO NOW,  BUT IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR DINAR I WILL BUY IT.

Guru DinarWishes:   there really isnt anything to say about this except that we are waiting...Just waiting...Many things have come into action in Iraq and thats a good sign...Not alot can be said that hasnt been said...I am hopeful to see this really soon!!!

Guru BellaGrits:  I love  to stop by......sorry I wasn't sooner--been a very very long day..... things are looking really good....as you know, we re attempting to be evasive....so, I won't detail anything.....the banks are ready.....and the peeps are ready..... that's what matters most, right?

Looking forward to you all to finally run through the finishline...and know we did it together....this has to make you realize you are tougher than you ever knew....and I imagine your patience has been tested as well....just as mine.

I know this, I appreciate you all .... I truly don't know how you have shown so much character when the info coming out is so little.....thank you for your trust.  Patience has really been hard for me all my life...you can rest assured, it's been tested....I know you guys are tired and ready for your blessing....I promise the intel peeps are as well. You HUG a MOD tonight...they work so hard....

Guru Doc:     First and foremost the RV will not happen until the current political situation is resolved.  Shabibi, the IMF, the IG and members of Parliament have all said this numerous times.  The good news here is that it looks like this will come to a head one way or another by mid June.  This is based on numerous news releases quoting Talabani and others.  We are hopeful that either Maliki relents or the new interm PM honors Ebril and fully seats the GOI rapidly since we believe these issues must be resolved before any RV becomes reality.

The second fact is all of chapter 7 is not lifted.  Again numerous articles inside Iraq and inside Kuwait talk about what is being done to resolve this.  We need this to happen mainly to get the dinar into article 8 status which in essence will allow it to be international recognized and tradeable.  Again the good news here is that the UNSC meets in mid June and we fully expect chapter 7 to be lifted.  Icing on the cake would be if the GOI issues were also resolved going into the UNSC meeting.  

The third fact is Shabibi plans on going into 2013 with the dinar as the currency of choice in Iraq.  Numerous articles are confirming this.  To do so he has stated the new currency needs to be printed starting September.  He also has stated to dedollarize the dinar needs to be on par with the USD.  What we do not know is exactly how much time he believes it will take to dedollarize.  We have guessed at 3-6 months based on sketchy information which is why we continue to maintain a June to September window.  However, this is the best information we have to date.  In any case we are looking at a relatively short time frame in the grand scheme of things.    

Guru BGG:  The only argument against the Dong being a "Guru pump" is there is no money in it. It's such a cheap currency and the buyers typically only buy small amounts - there's no inscentive. JMHO.

Guru Poppy3:    ok- just walked in phones have'nt stopped ringing all day.  notice came out in the paper today.  i will not seek public office again.   You would not believe some of these text, calls, and emails, I have recieved asking me to stay another term.    i told them- absolutely not . I have bigger fish to fry.

Guys i just got word that they are organizing a major protest in Iraq against the GOI and non performance . This is going to apply tremendous [pressures on all their elected officials and should be in our favor big time. Poppy3 more coming

Tomorrow is deadline day for the fab five and Maliki . One or the other have to make a move. Either he makes moves to stay or they make the move that he is gone. Either way we get some solid details of the next chapter of the dinar delemma ??

My feeling is they have all in place to replace him and move fast forward. This morning there was one post that caught my attention saying someone has threatened to expose him for infraction he has commited. So the public threats have started ... Time will tell and time is now on our side. Poppy3

Well don’t get to excited and miss state what i have said.  The rv will happen only when Dr Shabibi says he has a full supported GOI and a Erbil agreement with shared power including article 140.

Guys that can happen in a matter of hours and I believe the man.  He is the only Iraqi I know so far that has not ever lied to us. Poppy3

Now let me point out about HCL law ---- they have had one in place since 2004 but there have been several ammendments agreed on and voted on since then and old ding a ling Maliki has blocked making it a official activated law for almost two years to keep the Kurds from making the profits they should be getting among others. Poppy3

As far as the RV they are equal because the good doc wants both before he will release. Follow the money peeps ever hear that before. Who has the key to the vault?? So these peeps that are telling you Iraq doesnt have anything to do with the RV . U immediately need to stop reading and not corrupt you mind. Poppy3 

????  if the 13303 isn't extended does that have a negative on the dinar we currently hold?

no not at all. It will indicate to me they are about to rv . Poppy3

When they RV they become a automatic full member of the WTO, they are automatically released from chapter 7 , they will have and be a internationally traded currency on the world markets and the tarriff law will be in effect and they will profit tremendously. ??????????? Now you can see why they have all turned on Maliki . He is costing the entire country, and citizens are starving to death while he has been trying to gain power just like Saddam did. Go RV poppy3

????   Poppy, on some sites they say it will only happen Tues, Wed, Thursday. It will NEVER happen Sat. or Sunday. Any truth to any of that?

No, day or night-- week end, holiday, holy day vacation day nothing matters when Dr Shabibi says go to the BIS,IMF, etc organization she can and will fall- timed to together and will be seen world wide in less than 20 seconds. And  there are no glitches.    poppy3

My source on that is the highest available I promise.    He was my boss and is a friend and has been for years. He has actually sat in on the negotiations at the BIS.    HE KNOWS POPPY3

Guru Mike:   Central Bank is getting lots of pressure from Maliki….its getting down to his last days and I say that hopefully...Maliki really trying hard to put alot of pressure on the currency.   Remember how we got here…Maliki shut down the country for 5-6 days during the Summit – no banking – no transactions for for 5-6 days – people sat in their houses for days and nobody was spending any money in Iraq – they were all kinda locked up.  What that did to the Central Bank was pretty rough – he’s been trying to really take over that – like everything else he has touched in Iraq – he tried to poison this from the get go.  

Guru Hammerman:   Two more oil companies are coming into Iraq.  One of them has grown a lot in the Gulf of Mexico. This company said they won't go until Iraq has a stable currency.  I did check into the TV stuff with Maliki.  He was on TV and did talk about the RV but I can't get a true definition about how deep he went into it.  He said they wanted to double or triple oil exploration.  I was told to be watching for the RV.  The window I heard was from Thursday night into next Tuesday but that's not definite.   Could the RV happen at any moment, yes it could.

Guru Adam Montana:   I'm standing firm in my stance that until we have a resolution of the HCL or/and Chapter 7, we aren't going to see the RV. Of course, they could all happen simultaneously.

Guru Med:   IF THEY KICK MALIKI'S *** OUT AND I MEAN OUT,  SHABIBI HAS A FREE RIDE AND FREE REIGN AND HIS HANDS ARE NOT TIED LIKE RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THE UNBELIEVABLE GARBAGE GOING ON BUT THINGS REALLY LOOK GREAT.   NOW DONT BE SURPRISED...THINGS COULD GET REALLY UGLY AND DEADLY TO THE POINT  THAT US OR UN HAS TO GO BACK IN AND UNDER CHAPTER VII...IF MALIKI HAD A COUP THEN ALL IS OVER AS FAR AS CHAPTER VII,  ...NO ONE WILL ENTER IRAQ TO INVEST MONEY.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  How hysterical it must be to Shabibi to hear that a small group of arrogant Americans think they can affect his country's exchange rate from a chat room. Like we stopped the RV again by tying up the phone lines at our local Wells Fargo branch. aye yi yi

In response to "gurus" who tell you not to do your own research and quit reading articles:  When I hear them say this the first thing that comes to mind is, that would only be threatening to someone whose convictions were never that strong to begin with.

The only way we can educate ourselves is by reading articles.  Whether it's to research currency reform, IMF/World Bank reports, the study of macroeconomic analysis, confirming which laws have been passed and read into the gazette, reviewing statements from the CBI, GOI, Finance Committee or just some random economist stating his opinion.

Like with all information we receive, we must consider the source and use our best judgement as to the author's credibility but lets not make blanket, naive statements, like we should avoid all of the previously mentioned and simply trust in the rumors. 

Especially, when we consider their track record.  Our best shot at having a good understanding of the political process and how it may relate to this investment, is by taking the time to do our own research and formulate our own opinion as to where we stand.

None of us have all the answers and we've all been wrong in the past but with such a large group working together, researching, utilizing our collective contacts and limiting censorship in chat, even when opinions may differ from the "gurus," we can have a much better understanding as to where we stand.  Which after all, is the goal.

Guru Bondlady:   much depends on these tarriff taxes...big businesses want to know about these things before they will venture in to invest, what there taxes would be or what tax bracket they would fit in before they committed to long term investments in iraq...without these taxes, say bye bye to the WTO...Of most direct relevance to the WTO is whether foreign exchange is freely available in payment for current account transactions, as exporters need to know how they will be paid. Iraq must have a CONVERTIBLE CURRENCY...the investors and iraqs buissness men will support the private sector hence giving shabibi what he said he would need to happen to bring value to the iqd...shabs got a lot to do an a short time to do it imo as tarriffs are set to begin july 1st 2012.

appears to me shabs saying...hurry up...were runnin outta time here...get it together before its to late...so many red line things set to take place in the “comming phase”...well news flash the commin phase is at there doors, resolve the issues quickly and stop all the procrastinating parl an goi do...its screwin up all shabs plans for iraqs growth and comming out party.

Guru Footforward:    UNTIL THE RATE GOES LIVE EVERYWHERE, AND IS LOCKED IN AT THE SAME RATE, AND WE ARE TOLD TO CASH IN, ALL RATES ON BANK SCREENS ARE TESTS. PERIOD.  THERE IS LIVE TESTING GOING ON, BUT AT THIS POINT NO ONE HAS "THE RATE".  THERE IS A RATE OF 17.08 SHOWING ON SOME SCREENS, BUT UNTIL WE ARE TOLD OTHERWISE THESE ARE TEST RATES.  THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES LAST WEEK. SHOULD HAVE GONE LAST NIGHT.  I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN SAY WITH 100% CERTAINTY WHY THIS HASNT GONE...IM LOOKING HOUR TO HOUR.

Guru Jonnywg:   THERE ARE CERTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR DAMAGING THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE RELEASED...THE RV HAS BEEN ALIVE FOR MONTHS BUT NOT RELEASED...RATES CHANGE WITH GOLD/STOCKS/OIL/ USD...TESTING HAS GONE ON FOR WEEKS NOW... ERBIL IS DONE BUT MUST BE ANNOUNCED...WE ARE IN A GOOD POSITION STILL...TECH ISSUES ALMOST RESOLVED...WE ARE CLOSE...We all hope it is done...But I do feel that it may take another day...thursday is the day following the resolving of other undisclosed issues.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  We have heard dozens of articles claiming that the rise of the Dinar against the dollar was to be in DAYS. In fact just a week ago there was an article from the finance committee in Iraq that the rise of the dinar would be in a couple of months.

What I find very interesting about this latest article (that has everyone up in arms), is the one claiming to print the new currency and drop the zeros at the beginning of 2013. That’s funny, as that is the exact same article that came out about this time last year with 2011 and 2012 dates... That the new currency would be coming out September of 2011 and the dropping of the zeros at the first part of 2012.

I find it odd that some Intel providers who have claimed to never believe anything coming out of Iraq have just latched on to this piece of intel or article and ran with it. The information coming out of Iraq is very well thought out. There is an agenda for every piece of information they let out to the public.

[erbil implemented] is one of the requirments to release the RV per Shabibi...im not sure if its the final requirement but we will see very soon. it is to be implimented by a majority out of iraq, that means with or without Maliki.  you would think that there would be some type of guidlines as far as a RV is concerned. I do know that this situation has broken just about every single rule there is in reference to the political and financial system.  what seems like forever to us is a blink of an eye for all parties...you will get an rv.

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  A Timely Word of Hope To Us From Our Dinar Land Encourager - DebTarHeelGirl

"He who goes out weeping (waiting for the RV has been hard), carrying (believing with no doubt) seed (prayers) to sow (prayed), will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves (the answers to our prayers) with him" (Ps. 126:6)

Father GOD, I thank You that You are causing us to keep the faith and sing songs of joy in the midst of tears.  I ask for Your divine hand of peace and grace flow to each person in Dinar Land right now.  With the intelligence of what is shared to us from all the intel gatherers, we know we are almost touching your blessing tangibly. 

We know by Your promises and their words of wisdom that the reaping is about to commence.  We thank You for sending Your angels to protect our RV and to wage a good warfare to bring this to pass with no opposition from man or enemy.  We praise You for You are the LORD of the Breakthrough and Your end time wealth transfer will SUDDENLY be.  We thank you in Jesus Name, let it be so, AMEN and SELAH…

May16 , 2012  -  SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

Refuse to allow discouragement to kill your faith.  Stay strong, and bolster your faith through reading, hearing, understanding and agreeing with My Word, says the Lord.  Keep close tabs on your thoughts and make adjustments where necessary to maintain a strong and undeniable faith.  Faith is your greatest asset, and must be protected at all cost. 

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him…

Father GOD  today we choose to say  “We wait for YOUR REWARD”…

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." - Psalm 126:5

Guru FreewayBill:  "Open letter to all Dinar Holders - From the Sensible side of all of this - URGENT!"

As you all know, I have refrained from posting on a daily basis but I felt it necessary to come out on this one and ask all of you to read this and take it seriously.

Yesterday, Okie posted information that, although somewhat accurate, it caused a flurry of phone calls to the banks and almost caused the banks into a trauma situation.  Banks were called that did not even handle foreign currency.  Did Okie ask you not to call the banks? Yes he did, but what would he expect when he put out the information that he did? 

Did this flurry cause the RV not to happen last night or is it holding it up right now? I could see where it could cause a problem for the banks to take care of business as usual and prepare for the RV with this kind of scare that there would be a run on the banks....

I would like to make one comment on Okie's own comments after he was called and told the ambush on the banks that was a result of his post.  Okie basically claims to be the ONLY intel provider that has given you the truth all the way (9 years) when my good friend has been wrong more than a low budget TV Station weather man.   We all have been wrong, but for the most part, a lot of us have waited to see if it was right or wrong before we put it out to the masses.  He has not.

So that you know, I appreciate all the years that Okie has put into this, but I think this race that he has entered to be the first one to call it has slanted his judgement and clouded his sense of deciding what to put out and what not to.  Okie says "Everyone has the right to know" and he is right when it pertains to facts that are undisputed and effects us.

I, for one, would love not to know what I do know and just wake up one morning and it happen.  Okie is not the only one in this race but his recent post damning other intel providers for wanting to keep some of the information off the boards for security reasons is ridiculous.

NOW THE BOTTOM LINE:

PLEASE do not call the banks! PLEASE do not call the banks!

LET THIS RV UNFOLD AND HAPPEN WITHOUT ALL OF THIS DRAMA!

GOD BLESS OKIE FOR WHAT HE HAS TRIED TO DO, but Okie, and I am sure you will read this ...... as Archie Bunker said "Stifle!" and let's just proclaim you as being the one that called it regardless of when it happens so that part will be done with.

God is bringing us a blessing!  It is in GOD'S time, not ours!  GIVE FORWARD and let's just relax and watch all of this unfold...

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA!  With Love to all,  Freeway Bill

Intel4U Member PetersMa – A Bank's Perspective:  My 2 cents. As a bank employee I see 'the calls' this way.

#1 Customers calling in have nothing to do with interrupting rate change operations. The calls go to customer support centers or to branches, both of which are completely separated from anything to do with a rate change.

#2 Customers calling in can and do irritate bank staff when there's nothing they can do to help the customer AND they are required to answer their phones.

#3 It is entirely possible that banks that may have 'underestimated' public response to Dinar changes may freak out and request more time to review their procedures to prepare for an 'onslaught' of customers that may not happen.

Bottom line No Need to Call Banks, it just irritates people and may make your exchange process 'less pleasant' if they recognize your name as an 'irritant'.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 16, 2019 11:26 pm

Guru Footforward:    UNTIL THE RATE GOES LIVE EVERYWHERE, AND IS LOCKED IN AT THE SAME RATE, AND WE ARE TOLD TO CASH IN, ALL RATES ON BANK SCREENS ARE TESTS. PERIOD.  THERE IS LIVE TESTING GOING ON, BUT AT THIS POINT NO ONE HAS "THE RATE".  THERE IS A RATE OF 17.08 SHOWING ON SOME SCREENS, BUT UNTIL WE ARE TOLD OTHERWISE THESE ARE TEST RATES.  THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES LAST WEEK. SHOULD HAVE GONE LAST NIGHT.  I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN SAY WITH 100% CERTAINTY WHY THIS HASNT GONE...IM LOOKING HOUR TO HOUR.

And the beat goes on 7 years later.

Same catch phrases still being used today to attract members to pay the Gurus VIP fees and donations...

Can you imagine what folks have paid them in all this time? question

5/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum