Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 am

Guru OkieOilman:  GIVE ME A FEW MOMENTS TO COMPOSE MY THOUGHTS--AS I WANT TO CHOOSE MY WORDING VERY CAREFULLY

CONTRARY TO POPULAR OPINION--I AM ALIVE--I HAVE NOT POSTED IN AWHILE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IDLE CHIT CHAT OR RUMOR'S. AS OF 5.13 A.M. E.S.T. THIS MORNING SOMETHING OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE OCCURED. I HAVE BEEN IN THE OIL FIELD SEVERAL DAY'S WORKING ON A MAJOR DRILLING PROGRAM TO BE INSTIGATED IN THE EASTERN HALF OF UTAH. THAT IS WHERE I HAVE BEEN.

NOW TO THE GOOD PART---THE RATE AS I WAS INFORMED FROM SOURCES WENT LIVE THIS A.M.--W.F. HAS THE RATES AND SO DO I. THE RATES ARE VERY SATISFACTORY AND GREAT. UP TILL NOW WE ALL HAVE BEEN WANDERING AROUND IN A DARK ROOM ROAMING AROUND AND FEELING OUR WAY AROUND NOT KNOWING WHAT OR WHERE TO GO.--NOW WE DO--I FULLY EXPECT TO MAKE THE LIGHT TO COME ON IN THIS DARK ROOM LATER THIS AFTERNOON. WHEN I POST (I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN)--IT WILL ALL BE OVER AND FINISHED AND OUR BLESSING WILL HAVE OCCURED.

I AM PURPOSEFULLY BEING EVASIVE AT THIS PRESENT TIME AWAITING ABOUT THE 14TH CONFIRMATION I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES OR MISINFORM ANYONE AND WANT TO BE EXCEPTIONALLY SURE OF MYSELF THIS TIME.. I AM SATISFIED WE ARE THERE--I WILL POST A LITTLE LATER ON (PRAYERFULLY)--GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND SEND ALL MY LOVE AND RESPECT TO EACH OF YOU--------3.30 P.M 5-15-12---OKIE

TONIGHT I HAD INTENDED TO TELL YOU OF THE GREAT NEWS INCLUDING DETAILS ABOUT WHERE HAVE BEEN, WHERE WE ARE AND FINALLY POST THE POST OF A LIFETIME. BUT---AFTER MY POST THIS AFTERNOON I HAVE BEEN INUNDATED WITH CALL'S FROM OTHER "GURU'S" TELLING ME HOW SORRY I WAS FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH THAT WAS ONLY TO BE SHARED BY A FEW "SELECT" INDVIDUALS- (THAT'S THEIR OPINION OF THEMSELVES NOT MINE). ONE OF THE SO CALLED GURU"S EVEN STATED THAT BEFORE I POST I SHOULD CALL THEM. UNLIKE SOME THAT HAVE ONLY BEEN INVOLVED A SHORT TIME I HAVE BEEN ACQUIRING INFORMATION FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO SHARE OPENLY.  I WILL NOT SHARE THE GREATEST NEW'S EVER POSTED. IF THE PEOPLE HADN'T CALLED THE BANK'S IN SUCH A LARGE NUMBER I WOULD BE FREE TO SHARE, BUT AS IT NOW STANDS--I AM GOING SILENT.

Guru Bulldog75:   MOST SHOULD BE AWARE THIS CAN HAPPEN ANY MINUTE OR HOUR.  ALL SHOULD BE PREPARED FROM EVERY ANGLE.

GuruGenerals64: PLEASE.......PLEASE........PLEASE... QUIT CALLING THE BANKS.....JUST GOT A CALL ASKING US FOR THE HELP TO STOP EVERYONE FROM CALLING THE BANK....

Guru Cap1:   WE ARE DOWN TO THE WIRE...ALL IS GOOD, A LOT OF BANK ACTIVITY IN OUR FAVOR. NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT TIMES OR RATES. JUST BE READY.  FAT LADY...GET READY THAT’S IT!

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVER A LONG TIME AGO. I'M HEARING GREAT STUFF.  WE ARE READY TO SEE THIS AT ANYTIME.  WE'RE IN A VERY GOOD POSITION. WE'RE GOOD TO GO.  THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY.

ALL IS GOOD IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD! RELAX. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. GET YOUR PLANS OUT AND REVIEW. MIGHT AS WELL GET THE VACATION PLANS OUT TOO

GO TO BED. WHEN IT HITS, WE CAN GO OVER PACKAGES LATER. YOU ARE A PART OF HISTORY. MAKE GOOD NOTES TO TELL YOUR GRANDCHILDREN SO THAT THEY CAN PASS IT ON TO THEIR GRANDCHILDREN. LET THEM KNOW YOU WERE A PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL. CAN’T TELL YOU GUYS DATES OR RATES. GOOD EVENING GUYS!! GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!!

Guru BellaGrits:   IRAQ IS A MOOT POINT...IRAQ IS OUT OF THE EQUATION...WE FEEL WE ARE AT THE BANKING LEVEL AND HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME.  WE ARE IN A VERY GOOD PLACE, AND THE LAST THING WE  WANT TO DO IS JEOPARDIZE THAT POSITION BY POSTING TOO MUCH INFORMATION.  WHEN IT GOES LIVE, IT GOES LIVE EVERYWHERE...IMO, I DO NOT BELIEVE IT WILL TAKE UNTIL JUNE 01...THEY HAVE TRIED TO PUSH THIS THROUGH...PROBLEMS ARISE...WE EXPECT THEM TO BE RESOLVED RATHER QUICKLY...THE WORLD NEEDS THIS YESTERDAY.

Guru Footforward:  this is my personal opinion, but you are seeing some financial events going on behind the sceens that are helping things along actually. there is no deadline, but they cant keep limping along like this forever. the system is broken. we see evidence of that. so it needs to be changed

some packages might get a higher rate then others, but it wont be as drastic as some say. there wont be tiers like some think. but i guess you could call it tiers of people get slightly different rates

the more crazy the info gets, the more smoke, the more insane it seems, the better imho.  

(re: Greece):   it might help move things along. its not going to be the one thing that pushes this over the edge so to speak, but all the financial trouble is actually helping to push this along atm

we are at a point where we have to be looking hour to hour...with where we sit, we cant sit here and say "well it wont happen on this day or this time of day" its all fair game at this point.

GUYS PLEASE DONT CALL THE BANKS

OK FIRST OFF WE REALLY NEED TO REMEMBER THAT NONE OF US ARE PERFECT, WE HAVE ALL MESSED UP, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING, AND MOST GURUS ARE TRYING TO HELP.

I THINK WE NEED TO SPEND ALOT MORE TIME LOVING ONE ANOTHER AND HELPING EACH OTHER THROUGH THIS.

SECOND, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT UNTIL THE RATE GOES LIVE EVERYWHERE, AND IS LOCKED IN AT THE SAME RATE, AND WE ARE TOLD TO CASH IN, ALL RATES ON BANK SCREENS ARE TESTS. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

I BELIEVE ..SweetQueen AND OTHERS WILL BACK ME ON THIS. THERE IS LIVE TESTING GOING ON, BUT AT THIS POINT NO ONE HAS "THE RATE".  THERE IS A RATE OF 17.08 SHOWING ON SOME SCREENS, BUT UNTIL WE ARE TOLD OTHERWISE THESE ARE TEST RATES

JONNY IS RIGHT ON WITH WHAT HE'S BEEN SAYING ABOUT BANK ACTIVITY. THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES LAST WEEK. SHOULD HAVE GONE LAST NIGHT. I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN SAY WITH 100% CERTAINTY WHY THIS HASNT GONE.

AND THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS. YOU ARE VERY MUCH DEALING WITH AN OLD SYSTEM DYING AND CHANGING TO A NEW GUARD, NEW LEADERS WHO WILL HAVE THE POWER, AND AS A RESULT, THIS HASNT SHOWN UP AS FAST AS WE LIKE

WITH THAT BEING SAID, IM LOOKING HOUR TO HOUR, AS IM SURE MANY OTHERS ARE.   I KNOW FOR A FACT MANY OF US ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. I PROMISE YOU BETWEEN MYSELF, ..SweetQueen, JONNY, BELLA, STUDLEY AND OTHERS, WE HAVE THINGS COVERED AT THE TOP FROM ALL ANGLES.

AS SOON AS THIS GOES LIVE WE WILL ALL KNOW WITHIN MINS, IF NOT WITHIN SECONDS.   BUT PLEASE, DONT LOSE FOCUS OR LET THE MADNESS CONSUME YOU. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE ALL PEOPLE, ALL GOD'S CHILDREN, AND AGAIN MOST ARE OUT THERE IN THE DINAR COMMUNITY TO HELP. BUT EVEN THE ONES WE DONT THINK ARE THERE TO HELP, GOD STILL LOVES THEM AND SO SHOULD WE

WE NEED TO STAND TOGEHTER, STOP WITH THE SLANDER AND STUFF, AND REALIZE IT DOESNT MATTER WHO'S RIGHT.  WE ARE STILL WAITING THE SAME END GOAL.   EXCEPT FOR ADAM MONTANA WHO JUST WANTS TO BE MORE POPULAR THEN HIS SISTER. BUT I DIGRESS...

THERE ISNT MUCH NEW INTEL OUT THERE.  WHY?   BECAUSE THERE ISNT MUCH TO TALK ABOUT.  THERE ISNT A TON GOING ON.  SO JUST BECAUSE THERE ISNT TONS OF NEWS DOES NOT MEAN THINGS ARE BAD. DOESNT NOT MEAN THINGS HAVE GONE SIDEWAYS OR ANYTHING.  AS NEW THINGS ARE COMING AVAILABLE, YOU ARE BEING TOLD WITHIN MINS MOST OF THE TIME.  THE MODS HERE ARE WELL CONNECTED, AND LIKE I SAID, BETWEEN EVERYONE WE HAVE EVERYTHING COVERED FROM ALL ANGLES

Guru Jonnywg:  NOONE SAID OKIE IS WRONG........... MAYBE TOO MUCH INFO......MAYBE OUT OF ORDER............ MOST OF IT SPOT OF BUT WAS IT NEEDED ?

there appears to be a misconception that the RV has occurred or rates have been posted...DO NOT CALL THE BANKS...I CAN ALSO TELL YOU THAT CONFIDENTIAL INFO CANNOT BE RELEASED AND I CAN SAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT WE ARE VERY VERY CLOSE...I CANNOT SAY THE DETAILS OR THE DATES/RATES BUT WE ARE CLOSE ENOUGH THAT YOU SHOULD SIT BACK AND LET IT HAPPEN.

Guru TerryK: I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY RENO GUYS.  THEY SAID THEY DID NOT SEE OBOMA IN RENO, BUT THEY DID GET GOOD NEWS.  BUT WOULD NOT TELL ME THE NEWS

[TERRYK]   HEY JORDAN GOT A COUPLE OF GUYS THAT ARE WANTING TO GET 1 MIL EACH TODAY
WHATS THE GOING RATE

[DINAR BANKER] We've recently lowered our prices and we now use a flat rate price structure. $1,130 per million.

[TERRYK] AND THEY CAN E-CHECK IT

[DINAR BANKER] Free shipping on all orders except COD and Guaranteed 10% Layaway orders.  Yes we do have eCheck available for both Regular and Layaway rders.

[TERRYK] SWEET

[TERRYK] DINAR INC YOU THERE

[DINAR INC] yes i am    

[TERRYK] GREAT.  WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING TODAY FOR THE PEEPS THAT ARE LOOKING TO GET 1 MIL EACH?  THEIR ARE 2 OF THEM

[DINAR INC] well our rate is 1,175 and with the 75$ off per mill promo code with the get team it is 1,100 and you will also get i mil in free dong and 1,000 free dinar
[DINAR INC] that's on straight purchases only for layaways we have

[TERRYK] DO THEY HAVE TO DO A MONEY ORDER WITH YOU OR DO YOU HAVE ECHECK SET UP

[DINAR INC] the zero percent down so ur first initial charge is 34.98. then you can choose either 8 or 12 week payments. 8 weeks is 159.38 a week or for 12 weeks ts 106.25 a week and when you fulfil that order you get free matching dong

[TERRYK] SWEET DINAR INC THANKS I WILL PASS THIS ONTO THERE TWO GUYS

[DINAR INC] Cougar13 yes if you order 2 mil of dinar you will get the same matching dong (2mil) and 20,000 free dinar for ever 100,000 dinar you by you get 1,000 dinar free

[Cougar13] what if under a mil?  so I can order say 250 thousand and get that matching amount, plus the extra dinar

[DINAR INC] yes

Guru ArizonaHeat: We want the RV for financial gains, they want the RV for a country to prosper grow and have financial gains. Shabibi will not jeopardize the whole RV process to watch the country fall apart if things are not in order. The UST has been told to be prepared. Well ok, I can see that, if things are truly that close, why get caught with your pants down if it does happen that fast, be prepared, be ready.  ["continued in post 5...stay tuned"]

Some people along with myself say this is bigger than Iraq, to a point this is so true, but for me, so much hinges on Iraq as far as how the rest of the world follows. I’ll put it like this, doing your family budget would be difficult if you didn’t know how much money was coming in, so you wouldn’t know how much to set aside for the bills. Same thing in a way here. The factor of Iraq is the catalyst for other countries to adjust the way they move their currency. So we watch, we learn and we wait. Nothing more to say. Its real, it’s happening, and we await the outcome.

Guru BWM:   I have heard some very good info today...last week I was really looking for something to happen even in the face of some other info... and while there have been a couple of bumps in the road with information, there has been nothing that I can say that contradicts this still moving forward in an expedited manner.

Guru BGG:
  Regarding the news now and then about "committees" and the Parliament being involved with the 3 zero's project.....The CBI will do as it pleases shortly.

Harvard Doctorates won't argue with a bunch of 8th graders (MP's have an average of an 8th grade education - or less) on how to curb inflation and build an economy.

On the subject of a "slim news day" - I agree, but what is out there points toward deal making (or resolution) on the move...  It knd of points at the issue I raised the other day - I think Talibani will go into the National Conference with no PM and pick one by consensus (which is historically what a National Meeting is used for). The other day when I made the comment about all these meetings he was having, that was the "feel of it" to me.

Maliki and his goon squad are the ones now using the argument I laid out earlier by saying "if they raise confidence against my government then the whole government has to go " as in - POR, SOH, etc, etc, and then start all over....which he's dreaming he'll get to head up again. IDIOT!! Talibani will stay. Maliki will go. BBL

There seems to be more than enough defectors in the National Alliance to have a successful "no confidence" vote against Maliki. It will be soon. A party meeting at the home of Jaafari without Maliki in attendance (or if he was no one would admit to it -which may be worse). They are clearly trying to figure out their party direction (without Maliki). They are basically saying the NA can choose someone other than Maliki or we will choose someone for you. There are plenty of other candidates!! It appears as though Talibani is preparing to head into the National Conference without a PM (post "no confidence" vote) - they will pick – it will likely be Jaafari. However, I believe they will handle everything else all at once so there won't be any more "political trickery" – all the Ministers, the Erbil and article 140 agreed to all at once. Once the GOI is complete and stable, I suspect Shabibi will act quickly.

Guru Duckyboy:   we all know that an RV will come after the new government is seated. For some reason, many out in dinar la la land think that by sacking Maliki, we'll see an RV and some say immediately. I beg to differ. Shabibi wants/needs a seated GOI before he RVs. Is it a requirement? No, but that's what Shabibi wants and has stated this.  We still have the tariffs coming into effect that will immediately push the inflation rate over 10% and Shabibi (as he stated in April 2011) does not want this to happen.  So, it is still my belief that Shabibi will RV prior to the tariffs going into effect. Inflation will still go up, but Iraqis money will actually be worth more that it is now, which will help.

Guru Poppy3:   THIS IS SAD ABOUT THEIR CITIZENS ......RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Arab organization: Iraq will achieve a growth of 12% and the average income will exceed $ 3000 in 2012 Posted: May 15, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics Posted 15/05/2012 08:18 AM Babinaoz (Reuters) – Arab Organization expected to ensure that export credit and investment to achieve the economy of Iraq during the 2012 growth rate exceeding 12%, is the first Arab, while likely to exceed the average annual income for the Iraqi people the $ 3000.

off to a friends funeral all is good in dinar land and moving forward daily- just at a turtle's pace. Good news is on its way. Expect to see great news Thursday the 17th and Maliki's deadline for implementation.    That guy is such a fool he should have made a deal when he could have two months ago, and our show would have been over by now. Now he stands and more than likely lose everything politically and possibly personally . Dummy    poppy3

Guru Med:   THIS LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE IT FOR MALIKI UNLESS TALIBANI CAN GET THE OTHER 4 TO ALLOW MALIKI TO FINISH HIS TERM, THAT IS WHAT TALIBANI WANTS.  I DONT KNOW WHAT MALIKI HAS ON TALIBANI BUT THERE IS NOTHING IN MALIKI'S HISTORY AS PM TO EVEN CONSIDER HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO RUN IRAQ INTO THE GROUND.  I ALSO SEE HIS OWN DAWA PARTY WHO HAS STOOD BY THIS ****** FOR SO LONG AND SADR HAS BEEN BLUNT...IT IS ONE OR THE OTHER BY THE DEADLINE, IMPLEMENT EVERYTHING BY THE DATE OR YOUR OUT.

Guru SoonerFan62:  Good afternoon everyone, hope all the mothers had a very happy mother’s day. Most all of you know that I talk to OKIE many times a day and we don't always agree with each other. Although his post was very exciting and I don't disagree with it, however he made 2 huge mistakes: mentioning WF and saying they had a rate. What do you think happened next?

Good Evening everyone, hope all of you are having a wonderful day. Since I truly believe we are at the end of our journey I wanted to take this moment to thanks all of you for your support. I can't find the words to tell you how I have been honered to be a part of this and a truly special thanks to FreewayBill, Studley, Lojak, Bella, Jonnywg, Debtarheal, LGtennis, OKIE, Bulldog, Bluwolf, PapaJack1952, Johnny, Dash Riprock, Greg, Cap1 and many, many others that hyave spend everyday, 7 days a week, 12-16 hours a day to bring this blessing to all of us.

Guys as I look back over the last 11 months that I have been providing intel, the friendships and the love that I have felt here cannot be matched. Tonight I have just looked back at this voyage and right now I wouldn't take a million dollars for what I have aquired.

This is something that no one would understand unless they have been on our side of this. Let us all take a moment and thank the PTB, and there is only one for making us a part of this and that is Jesus Crist.

Let me close saying we are close, no one knows exactly when but we are close. I also want to thank all the mods for without them you would get none of this unless you were an the site at the exact momemt of the post. A special thank you to Sweet Queen who brought us all the best site ever in this Dinar ride. Love ya Baby

PTR Member FodD4h Bank Story:  Never thought I'd post a bank story, but here goes - take it for what it's worth.

We cashed out another asset last week to tide us over until "the big one." The bank (one of the big four) said the funds would post at midnight on Monday night. She checked on-line this morning (Tuesday) and it hadn't posted.

She couldn't connect to our advisor via phone so she went to the branch to find out why. Another banker told her the computers had been down all morning and had just come back up. He also said that all the banks on that street (3 of the "big four") had their computers down all morning and they had just come back up and that it hadn't been a power problem.

This wasn't our regular banker, but we used him to set up a non-interest-bearing account last week. This morning he asked why we opened another account when we already had 4. My wife said that we were hoping for a substantial investment to mature and that we needed a non-interest-bearing account for temporary unlimited FDIC coverage under the Dodd-Frank act.

He asked what the investment was and my wife declined to tell him. He said, "Bet I can guess...dinar?" He DIDN'T give the "it's a scam" speech. He said that he'd been hearing about dinar a lot lately. Hopefully he was hearing about it in bank training sessions.

Intel4U Member plognea Bank Story:  I was at my WF. It is a small bank. The tellers have been into dinar for close to a year. So, just teasing, I handed her a dinar and asked her to cash it.  She laughed and said, I wish. She asked what I had heard on the computer and I told her. Then she told me that WF used to always say "we don't handle IQD and don't plan to in the future." They are not supposed to say that any more!

She said that the employees were not supposed to be negative about IQD. Now this is a little WF, just 3 employees. They are closing the branch in June but are upgrading the software soon. She didn't know when.  She and I said it seems pretty funny to upgrade software on a branch that is going to close.

The teller and I agreed that we can actually see movement forward and that is a good thing.   I think she said they were just to indicate that they will trade IQD when it becomes a tradeable currency. She and I were both pretty excited. I think I really threw her handing her the dinar.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 pm

More.....  Guru OkieOilman: WELL--TONIGHT I HAD INTENDED TO TELL YOU OF THE GREAT NEWS INCLUDING DETAILS ABOUT WHERE HAVE BEEN, WHERE WE ARE AND FINALLY POST THE POST OF A LIFETIME. BUT-----AFTER MY POST THIS AFTERNOON I HAVE BEEN INUNDATED WITH CALL'S FROM OTHER "GURU'S" TELLING ME HOW SORRY I WAS FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH THAT WAS ONLY TO BE SHARED BY A FEW "SELECT" INDVIDUALS- (THAT'S THEIR OPINION OF THEMSELVES NOT MINE)

SINCE MY POST I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT WF HAS BEEN INUNDATED WITH PHONE CALL'S EVEN THO WE HAVE POSTED A THOUSAND TIMES---DO NOT CALL BANK'S.

I HAVE BEEN CHASTIZED AS MUCH AS ANY HUMAN COULD BE. ONE OF THE SO CALLED GURU"S EVEN STATED THAT BEFORE I POST I SHOULD CALL THEM. (THAT'S REAL AUDICITY ISN'T IT?) SO AS TO PREVENT ANY FURTHER CALL'S TO THE BANK---

I WILL NOT SHARE THE GREATEST NEW'S EVER POSTED.IF THE PEOPLE HADN'T CALLED THE BANK'S IN SUCH A LARGE NUMBER I WOULD BE FREE TO SHARE. BUT AS IT NOW STANDS--I AM GOING SILENT--I ONLY WANTED TO HELP THOSE WHO HAD NO SOURCES OF THEIR OWN. I GUESS THE "GURU'S" WANTED TO BE THE FIRST IN THE BANK'S AND LET THE COMMON PEOPLE FARE FOR THEMSELVES--

I APPROACH IT DIFFERENTLY--I THINK WE ALL DESERVED THE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY THAT THE SO CALLED "GURU'S" RESERVED FOR THEMSELVES. UNLIKE SOME THAT HAVE ONLY BEEN INVOLVED A SHORT TIME I HAVE BEEN ACQUIRING INFORMATION FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO SHARE OPENLY--TO THOSE WHO CALLED ME--

I FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO. I HAVE AND WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO HELP THOSE WHO MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HELP THEMSELVES. I HAVE ONLY TRIED TO BE A MESSENGER WITH NOTHING BUT UPLIFTING AND ENCOURAGING POSTS AND HAVE NEVER POSTED A NEGATIVE POST THAT I HAVE HAD SEVERAL TIMES IN 9 YEARS.

IT WOULD HAVE SERVED NO FUNCTIONAL PURPOSE. LET ME CLOSE WITH THE 3 LAST WORD'S JESUS SAID ON THE CROSS---IT IS FINISHED

I DID NOT SAY I WAS GOING TO STOP POSTING----READ THE VERY LAST SENTENCE--AND UNDERSTAND

5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Okie_b10

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 14, 2019 10:58 pm

So all these Gurus don't want you to call the banks and verify the rates. LOL

You wouldn't want to find out that these Gurus are nothing but frauds, right?

Interesting that TerryK was talking to Dinar Banker (aka Sterling Currency Group) and Dinar Inc. in chat promoting the sales of Dinar.

Both dealers are now defunct along with Dinar Corp...

5/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed May 15, 2019 9:47 am

the difference between 5 yrs ago and now and 5 yrs in the future is nothing. you will still be here saying the gurus say any second now
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum