Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri May 05, 2017 9:47 am

Guru OkieOilman:  IT HAS BEEN SEVERAL DAY'S SINCE I WANTED TO MAKE "THE POST"-  I HAVE BEEN GIVEN STERN WARNING AND ADVICE FROM THE PTB TO KEEP SILENT ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL GIVERS.

THE REASON GIVEN WAS WE WERE SO NEAR THE TRUTH THAT IT HAD AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON THE RELEASE OF THE DINAR BECAUSE OF SOME CHARACTERS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION THAT INVOLVED NATIONAL SECURITY.

I HAVE TRIED TO HONOR THAT WARNING BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEM'S TO ANYONE.  SINCE GOING SILENT I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING MANY THREATENING E-MAILS FROM THOSE WHO THOUGHT I WAS --AND I QUOTE--THE ANTI-CHRIST--THE FALSE PROPHET--THE DEVIL INCARNATE--AND OTHER E-MAIL'S WITH LANGUAGE THAT WOULD MAKE A DRUNKEN SAILOR BLUSH.

I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED I WAS ONLY A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE AND NOW SOME ARE EVEN QUESTIONING MY CHRISTIAN FAITH.  JUST BECAUSE THE INTEL CHANGES RAPIDLY IS THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN RESPOND TO THEM WITH (ALONG WITH A FEW CHOICE WORD'S) .

CONTRARY TO MOST POPULAR OPINION ABOUT THERE BEING NO NEW INTEL AVAILABLE--LET ME ASSURE YOU--THERE'S LOAD'S OF INTEL --BUT NOT REPEATABLE--BE COMFORTED THAT INTEL IS MOST POSITIVE AND THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEGATIVE ON THE HORIZON.

I AM AWARE OF THE NEED'S OF THE MULTITUDE ON THIS AND OTHER SITE'S AND I FEEL PAIN FOR YOU PERSONALLY BUT I DO NOT CONTROL THE RELEASE OF FUNDS NECESSARY TO MAKE OUR BLESSING OCCUR--TO THINK OTHERWISE IS FOOLISH.
THE INTEL GIVERS ARE NOT TO BE HELD SO PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY'S (WHICH NOW THERE AREN'T ANY).

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A TRANSITION PHASE THAT INVOLVES MANY GOVERNMENTS WORLD WIDE AND THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY.  THIS PROCESS AS WAS TOLD TO ME TODAY IS FINISHED. THE TIME FACTOR INVOLVING THE R/V IS IMMINENT AND VERY CLOSE--

I WOULD TRULY LOVE TO REVEAL ALL THAT WAS SHARED WITH ME BUT AT THE PRESENT TIME I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DO SO---NOT TEASING ANYONE- -JUST HONORING A MANDATE FROM HIGHER UP. GOD BLESS AND KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP---BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS SOON

Guru BGG: I cannot debunk this - because it is true. It is Tuesday this coming week (for National Conference).  I have heard several times it was Monday - I didn't bother to correct them.

Guru Poppy3: The cats out of the bag now.  Tuesday, Tuesday what a day.  Forget Monday, Monday.  I am going to get up and dance!

Guru DinarWishes:  Many things have been said and if the truth is in them remains to be seen..Its kinda like this.. IF YOU HAVE A HAMMER EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE A NAIL... People are concerned with this person being here or there or a Special Meeting....

By the way if its a scheduled meeting how "Special" could it be.... I hear ALL kinds of things that I dont repeat because to me what purpose would it serve.... I am However still sticking with my in a few days claim from Friday's post....

Guys you may have noticed a lack of intel as of late.... Thats because there really isnt anything to talk about.... Things are progressing and moving forward and We hope this isnt slowed... I dont see any reason for it to be slowed but if you were here then it wasnt supposed to go past last June...

I do Feel this is so very close and yes I am waiting with a Cautious Optomism.... Stay Grounded and Focus on the things you have learned so You can Get the Best for Yourselves!!!! None of the "Gurus" will be waiting at bank locations to make sure you know what to do.... In fact I "By Law" cant tell you what to do....

So Educate your self NOW!!! It Will Cost you some time... But, there will be a cost either way... Time or Money.... You Decide which one it will be..

Guru DaniandQuin:  Our selfless intel providers have dedicated thousands of hours to getting intel. when they are told something, they thoroughly vet that info with other sources and other providers, and if it's verified, then they tell us...... but that doesn't stop the PTB from suddenly changing something 10 minutes later

Guru MillionDay:  SOMETHING IS A BREWING !! Very good [ So, did Talibani set the date of the Nat'l Mtg? Did I read that you said it was Tuesday? I haven't seen one article stating that anywhere. Did I miss something? Only Talibani can set the date, from my understanding.

Guru BellaGrits:   Hi, all, just a few words to hopefully keep you encouraged and know you are thought of.apologize for not being able to say much..you know if I could, I would.  I hope you know that about me by now. I admire your tenacity and your endurance....dunno if I were in your shoes how I'd handle myself-- honestly!

Please be assured all things are very positive....nothing negative at all....Intel Providers are really not too frustrated; more so, because we know our position, only we can't share those things....that's the frustration. I am "so" trying to stay away from all the "HATE" words we made a list of one day...remember that? Imminent, delays, positive (oops, I used that) LOL anyway, CHEERS all.... take care and keep each others spirits high.....

sorry I haven't been in but have literally been on phone calls and cc's since 7am//13 hrs. total. Love and appreciate you all very much!!!! HUGS and KUDOS to the best Mods around!!! ~BellaGrits

Guru FreewayBill:  We have been notified that there are letters supposedly from Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo that have been sent out claiming that the RV is a scam. This notification comes from the highest sources in all banks and they asked us to forward this information. ~

Someone is trying to cause undo stress and confusion among the dinar community.  Let me assure you that they are false and totally disregard if you hear about them or get one. ~   Please forward this information to all of your dinarian friends… ~ Thanks, and of course, GOD BLESS ......... ~ Freeway Bill

Guru Kaperoni: I see here is a clear explanation that the plan was to raise the dinar exchange rate to be equal to the USD in the year 2012.  That is good news for us. Just “when” is the question. IMO they need to do it now, if they plan to benefit at all in 2012 from that rate. Otherwise, why would they even mention Tariffs, or WTO, etc in 2012?

I don’t think the HCL has anything to do with the CBI’s monetary policy. Clearly the CBI has wanted to implement the project since last June. If the HCL was a condition, it would have been stated. I think these are two separate issues.

I don’t see how they can implement any tariffs that could possible increase prices on goods with the current economic and financial condition in Iraq until after the currency changes. The Tariff plan has a tax rate of 5 to 35% depending on the item which certainly would be passed on to the consumer in some aspect. You want to see some angry Iraqis? Apply that before they have more buying power..lol.

I think if they get there house in order (the GOI), the RV, etc, they will get out [of Chapter 7].  Despite the fact that the UN sanctions don’t really have anything to do with these issues, the US has great clout, and IMO will use that clout to make Iraq conform before lifting Chapter 7.  There obviously is strong push now with the recent meetings with Kuwait.  And I expect Biden will preside over the UN meeting to lift the final sanctions/resolutions.

I still have the one concern over the law that was stated back in Nov 2011 that needed to be passed to “Adjust the accounting records” within Iraq. I never saw it passed so it may still be lingering and needs Parliament to pass it before the RV.  Other than that, I don’t see any holdups with Parliament. This issue as I see it is more of a logistical and that needs all parties to cooperate with each other.  That is why we have seen often that the CBI has stated ...Yes they have full control over the monetary policy, but need help and want this to be a unified event.  That being said, I don’t see the CBI moving forward without this support. That appears to be the toughest hurdle for Shabs to get them to all agree and participate. 

I have never...wavered from a RV.  The facts IMO even going back to a few years ago conform to the plan that was created by Shabibi and Dr. Fadel.   Dr. Fadel stated in 2006 when the plan was written the following… “The deletion process will be on according to the following: it becomes the U.S. dollar at today’s prices = 1200 fils in the sense that the U.S. $ 100 = 120 dinars, which is very suitable for such a stage that the government control inflation and keep it at reasonable levels.” That clearly implies a 1 to $1 rate and we can see today some 5 years later the CBI, Parliament are still talking 1 to $1. Therefore, I think they have followed this plan to a tee. Implementation (when) has always been the issue. We know they are behind schedule and hopefully soon we will see this event unfold.  

As for the chance of LOP, etc.  I also have this quote from Dr. Fadel…“We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency and gradually withdrawn until the end of 2009.”  This quote has been repeated on numerous accession by other individuals including Dr. Bakri from the University of Babylon who has hosted and educated many at the various CBI symposiums and seminars. Therefore, I fully expect the dinar to RV.  BTW, that...quote about 2009 is how far the CBI is behind on the RV.   lol

Although we did see the global banks wanting to partner with the Iraq banks but they can't do that either until this is all resolved. So, this is a very pivotal time right now for Iraq. I think it will be difficult for them to remove Maliki. He's not going to want to name 3 ministers from opposing blocs. That would be cutting his own throat...we're just going to have to wait and see what happens in the next 10 days. 

Guru BWM:    please don't take this lightly...I FEEL really GOOD about this week...I had one of those days that I got information that was great and I even feel good about a date and rate...you won't hear me put that out here but I feel good about it.

the banks have all kind of "fun" things going on with the screens...and since business is up and running for the day, I'm guessing we're still waiting thru the day.

Guru Footforward:   SOME BELEIVE THIS IS A WORLD WIDE THING. SOME BELIEVE ITS ABOUT IRAQ. ITS MY OPINION THIS IS A WORLD THING. EXPECT TONS OF SMOKE! EXPECT TONS OF NEGITIVE INTEL!  THIS IS FOR SURE 100% FOR SURE GOING TO HAPPEN. SO IF YOU HEAR THINGS SUGGESTING OTHERWISE...KNOW THAT ITS SMOKE...GUYS WE ARE THERE.

Guru BGG:  CH 7 is not “done” and I kind of doubt will be with Maliki in control. That would be like the UN approving the next Adolf Hitler – they won’t do it. I also am not of the opinion that CH 7 has to be done for an RV to happen. In fact, I bet the RV happens, conditions improve and Ch 7 comes at some later date. JMHO

BAMATON Bank Story:  My friend was on a flight from Nashville to Birmingham yesterday. Sat next to a guy who worked for Treasury. He was very aware of the dinar. Said he had been trained on it NEARLY A YEAR AGO. He thought it was a good investment!

DinarRecaps (emailed, lol) Bank Story:  Just wanted to share this story with everyone.  I bank at 5/3rd bank and I went to see the bank manager last week.  5/3rd currently buys back Iraqi Dinar at the current rate if you wish to get rid of it.  Anyway, I had her verify my currency to make sure there were no problems with it which she did and said she would have no problem sending it in to the Treasury.  I also wanted to make sure that they were ready to handle large transactions of Dinar exchange when it revalues.  She said it would be no problem and would make an appointment with their wealth management team to discuss all of our options.

She was very encouraging, I also asked her how soon the transfer would go into my account for access and she said it is immediate and I would leave with a receipt in my hand.  She also said that after the transfer we could open another non-interest bearing account to protect all of my assets and it does not have to be opened before-hand since I already have an account with them.  She seemed to know a lot and was very positive.  youneverknow

Anonymous Bank Story:  Yesterday a friend of mine was in Chase Bank, here in Arizona, cashing his check.  While talking to the teller he asked her about the Dinar.   

When she typed in Dinar these 3 countries came up.  Kuwait, Jordan & Bahrain.   The rate for the 3 of them in order was $31.77, 12.40 & 23.30   They were in the 1st basket!!! 

So where is the Iraqi Dinar & the Dong?   My sources got back to me today since telling them last night and those amounts for those 3 countries are for real!! 

So where is the Dinar and the Dong?  It is believed by them that Monday or no later than Tuesday we should be able to cash in.  So these very high projected rates for the Dinar & the Dong are NOT out of line.

Do not expect to see this on the ForeX when it opens on Sunday 5:00 PM EST.   The banks will lead the way. XXXXXXX

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 05, 2019 11:16 pm

Kaperoni ~2012 wrote:
I have never...wavered from a RV

5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 3508649203 5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 3508649203 5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 3508649203 5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 3508649203 5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 3508649203

5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Mon May 06, 2019 12:04 am

Good catch, Nash.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 16, 2019 11:34 pm

Kap has been awfully quiet since the article IV consultations came out.

He has said repeatedly that the IMF was waiting for a fully seated government before that happens. Ooops...

Time for Kap to rethink his messed up theory...

5/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by man in the know Fri May 17, 2019 10:54 am

5 yrs ago and now same thing the bs is flying and you are still holding useless dinar.in 5 yrs from today no difference

man in the know

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum