Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy

Go down

Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  Empty Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy

Post by New Beginnings Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:02 am

Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy

Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy  Essentialoilstoavoidduringpregnancy

From morning sickness and heartburn to extreme fatigue, you have a lot to complain about as a pregnant woman. Fortunately, you also have a lot of healthy products available if you want to alleviate those uncomfortable side effects naturally. Essential oils should make it to the top of the list because they’re natural and easy to use, but there are a few that you should stay away from until you’ve given birth. There are even some that you may not want to ingest while breastfeeding. This guide will introduce you to the oils so that you can make wise decisions while pregnant.

Which Essential Oils to Avoid Because They May Not Be Safe for Pregnant Women

Sage: If you love herbal tea, you may need to read labels carefully to ensure that you don’t consume any that contain sage or clary sage. In fact, you should stay away from those teas and other sage products even if you’re just trying to get pregnant. Studies have shown that clary sage is a powerful stimulant for the womb and can lead to miscarriage. This is one of the top essential oils to avoid during pregnancy.  It’s also deemed unsafe to stimulate labor at the end of a long pregnancy, so make sure to talk to your doctor if you’re thinking about using this essential oil in any form. Sage may also limit your milk supply while nursing a baby, so mark it off the grocery list until the little one can eat independently.

Fennel: Some women are allergic to this herb, but the real danger is miscarriage or premature labor. Watch out for it in the kitchen as well as in your essential oil blends.

Nutmeg: This oil can interact negatively with some pain relievers used during labor and delivery. If consumed or absorbed in large doses, it can also lead to hallucinations or even miscarriage so it is definitely one of the essential oils to avoid.

Rosemary: There’s some debate about the use of rosemary during pregnancy, but it’s best to err on the side of caution. While there is no research that proves it is unsafe for pregnant women or developing fetuses, it is known as a uterine stimulus that can interfere with the menstrual cycle. That’s not a good cycle to mess with while you’re carrying a baby, even though large amounts are likely needed to stimulate serious results.

Dong Quai: This oil can make your skin sensitive to sunlight and may cause diarrhea in small amounts, but it’s also potentially carcinogenic when consumed in large doses. For pregnant women, it can also stimulate labor prematurely or cause miscarriage.
Passion Flower: This is another one that can potentially stimulate the woman, which places all pregnant women at risk for early delivery or miscarriage.

Which Essential Oils Are Safe for Pregnant Women?

Do you want to use an essential oil that you don’t see on this list? Most oils are safe during pregnancy as long as you select pure, high-quality oils and use them according to package instructions. It’s still a good idea to talk to your doctor prior to ingesting any essential oils or using them topically. Some oils are safe when diffused into the air or inhaled from the bottle but are potentially dangerous when swallowed. Your doctor will guide you on what is best for your body and your growing baby.
If you are pregnant you should be taking omega 3's. It is good for you and the baby!
New Beginnings
New Beginnings

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum