Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:34 am

Guru Bulldog75:   THIS THURSDAY, CHINA WILL BE MAKING A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT; WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS. WE WAIT. ITS SPECULATION AND GUESSWORK ON THE CHINA ANNOUNCEMENT. CHINA CAN FORECLOSE BUT PROBABLY WILL NOT. BUT, THERE IS SOMETHING MAJOR COMING FROM CHINA ON THURSDAY. THE CHINA IS NOT AS GOOD AS WHAT ONE THINKS IT IS. CHINA IS TRYING TO TURN TO INTERNAL CONSUMPTION OF THEIR PRODUCTS IN LIEU OF EXPORTS. (PER OKIE)

WILL INFORM LATER ON TODAY. THERE WAS ONE DOCUMENT HAND CARRIED LATE LAST NIGHT FROM BAGHDAD TO THE BIS; THEN CARRIED TO THE IMF; THEN PRESENTED TO THE UST. THEN THE NUMBERS WERE LOADED INTO THE CORPORATE BANK SCREENS LATE LAST NIGHT.

THATS WERE WE ARE. WE ARE AWAITING ACTIVATION RIGHT NOW PROVIDING THERE ARE NO MORE ADDENDUMS TO BE ADDRESSED OR SIGNED. RATES ARE HOT. WE ARE CLOSE. COULD DOMINO ANY HOUR. BLESSINGS. OKIE & BULLDOG75. ("KEEP THE FAITH AND KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP", PER OKIE)

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHERE MAN CAN'T GO; IF HE DOES NOT CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT. AMEN. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR WORLD. AMEN.  WE ARE DONE FOR NOW. BLESSINGS

WE HAVE HAD A TEMPORARY HOLD ON THE RV DUE TO MANY REASONS. THOSE WILL BE DISCUSSED TOMORROW. SLEEP WELL. NO FRET OR SWEAT. THIS WILL DOMINO MUY PRONTO. WE ARE GOOD AND THE TRAIN STILL COMES, SLOWLY BUT SURELY. GOOD NIGHT.

Guru FreewayBill:  Good afternoon dinar holders!!! Well, here we are, all dressed up and no place to go ..... Yet! Shabibi made a speech this morning in Iraq and discussed the budget and that things have to get done! So we wait! I don't know about you, but I am getting kind of tired of this waiting, but do not fear as our blessing is coming very SOON... How soon? Who knows for sure, we can only feel that we are tremendously CLOSE....The Iraqi gov't is not in control but Shabibi making that speech is HUGE..... Means he knows it is about to come DOWN....

Everything is moving along today and this could be the day.... Caution as we have seen this activity before again and again. The big difference is that the Chinese invasion of diplomatic groups are here and they don't seem to want to leave without the RV done.... Smile So keep an eye out for an RV... If spotted, please contact your nearest Freeway Bill!!! lol

Look through tonight into tomorrow and you should see great things.... Lots of things happening, read your papers tomorrow and watch your TVs...... Our blessing is coming in with a great deal of distractions.... GOD BLESS ALL , been a tough day, but the news has been fabulous...... GOODNIGHT!

Guru Cap1:    I WILL TELL YOU THAT EVERYTHING IS LOOKING FANTASTIC FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS. THERE IS REALLY NOTHING ELSE TO SAY.

Guru Bluwolf:   Today is a beautiful morning here in my home town in Puerto Rico, nice and sunny one feels enlightened  as should you, according to all our goodsources, everything seems to be alright and we should be in the verge of recieving our blessings.

When?  is the million dollar question but for your comfort we are now on a minute to minute timeframe and that says it all,, may you have a beautiful day and may God bless you all. Bluwolf

I have been at this for 8 years and now I can personally say that we are actually there, all I am waiting on is for the permission to go cash you all in .Ok now, you must hang on to your faith now you must be strong and run that extra mile with Jesus, now, I know that you are tired. Believe me I am more tired then most but if we come together and make this event right a faithful one we shall see it fulfilled.. PERIOD

Guru Angelquest:    I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS WILL GO THIS WEEK... WHEN?  I AM NOT SURE.  SUFFICE IT TO SAY IT WONT BE THE TIMES WE ARE ALL PLANNING ON...I FEEL IT IS RIGHT HERE AND WE ARE BREATHING IT...WILL WE WAKE UP TOMORROW AND SEE IT? NOT SURE BUT I DO KNOW I  HAVE BEEN TOLD ANY MINUTE....AND THOSE THAT ARE STILL LOOKING AT THE IRAQ ARTICLES...STOP IT ALREADY YOU WILL GO NUTS...IT IS DONE IN IRAQ.

Guru BellaGrits:   WE HAVE CONFIRMED, BY REQUEST, DOCUMENTS WERE INDEED DELIVERED FROM BAGHDAD TO THE IMF, THEN TO THE BIS (NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE BY THE BIS); ADDITIONALLY, APPROVED BY THE BIS AND THEN SENT ON TO THE US TREASURY.  AWAITING RATES TO BE POSTED AT THIS TIME TO THE CENTRAL BANKS OF THIS WORLD...ULTIMATELY, WE AWAIT NEW RATES TO APPEAR ON THE BANK SCREENS OF THE US BANKS.

Guru Mike:  Most of the issues with Kuwait are moving forward...I dont want to say it is a done deal...but pretty much it is a being a negotiated deal behind the scenes...Kuwait will let them out of Chapter 7.  That will happen in this process of the dominos falling probably once they come out and get themselves a recgognized govt and that everybodys together...all very happy and moving in one dirrection. 

I think we are going to hear more and more progress daily...CBI is poised to go ahead and do what they need to do...really need the government to get it together...Get the people the money they deserve...Get the value in the economy so they can get themselves moving along ...Get the people excited about their country and not about violence and everything else that is going on.  They have a tremendous opportunity on the world stage if they can get themselves together for this Arab summit...We are Seeing a bunch of events coming together on the world stage benefitting them from this standpoint which is why you are starting to see probably  a sense in urgency in the Parliament to get  things done.

Guru Soonerfan62:  Double digits IMO.  Guys have you noticed most of us hve not been on here today.  we don't sleep at all, we have been on the phone with each other.  Guys sorry if I did not respond to you its either because I'm on the phone or on PM> I would not purposely ignore anybody except the Government plants and I don't like them to begin with.  

Guys GM, not coming on right now but need to address something that was said last night. Somebody asked the question: "Can my husband retire?"

My answer was "yes, after RV LOL."   As I was typing the answer, a PM popped up on my screen and if any of you have had that happen, you know it immediately stops the print on the board.

You guys ought to know that I would not or ever have told someone they could quit their job. I was furious when I read that in the forum TM but I was only mad at myself for not double checking my verbage before hitting enter.

My apologizes to everyone, and I promise you that won’t happen again. Again, I would never say something like that.

Guru FreewayBill:   Shabibi made a speech this morning in Iraq and discussed the budget and that things have to get done! So we wait...but do not fear as our blessing is coming very SOON...Shabibi making that speech is HUGE...Means he knows it is about to come DOWN.  

Guru Scooter:  I think there's an abundance of information that we aren't seeing. for example:  Who are the proxy countries supporting this RV? Why hasn't Iraq privatized those SOE's? State owned enterprises. that's what will fund the governments liquidity.
Those are my questions, but nobody but just a handful of people really know.JMO.  please don't take me wrong. I'm certain there's many good people here doing there absolute best, and I'm sincerely appreciative.

They have enough wealth with oil -- but their market capitalization is way below the norms For example: look at Jordan -- about 250% to 300 % of their market cap.Iraq -2.40% roughly.  They've got a lot of growth. and their demographic is excellent too.  A large percentage of their populace is ripe for the working. They just need to build capital and build it fast,  then diversify that economy by 1000%. . that's my biggest concern

Do you realize that Agriculture was once a bigger contributor to their GDP than oil? AG was running at 37% of their GDP. Well ahead of oil  Imagine that country when they diversify and their middle class forms.  Great growth engine right their,  consumption will sky rocket

That's just it. They can dominate, but they need to get their act together.  The banking reform alone was originally scheduled for June 30th  2010.  The original MOU was written in 2007.  I don't do rates or dates -- plus, I just don't know .  

Guru Jonnywg:    just talked to one of the major 4 banks in usa in texas. They closed the doors at 12 central for a 10 minute meeting. The bank is on high alert and expects the bank screens to post a rate today...ALSO ADVISED THAT THERE HAS BEEN ACTIVITY AT BIS, IMF AND UST...INFO NOT DISCLOSED...WE ARE TODAY AT THE CROSSROADS AND I FULLY EXPECT ACTION OR INTEL OR INFO OR AN RV...BE ON HIGH ALERT.

Guru Ray:   Shabibi held a news conference in Baghdad. He had Saleh along with four or five on the finance people from Parliament.  He talked about the new dinar and the change that is coming soon.  He talked about dropping the three zeroes...and listed the new denominations...1/4, 1/2, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and a 200 dinar...also coins.  the CBI has shipped out all of the dinar to the banks...They are in storage...awaiting for Shabibi to give them the word to  start exchanging. 

He [Shabibi] told the people the new dinar will be accepted in all the world.  He also stated that the 2013 Budget would be in the new dinar.  This is huge.  We now know the rv will definitely happen before the 2013 Budget is revealed.  He actually said that the new dinar would be greater than the 1978 rate...the rate was $3.22 in 1978.  He also stated a year ago this month...that the rate would be at least $3.22.  

The CBI has started...getting the word out to the people.  People in Iraq are hearing these announcements...The word is now going out and pretty soon it will be everywhere.  the best part of his announcement ...He said that he would rv in September...he gave Maliki a drop dead date on when he would pull the trigger...if Maliki gives the go ahead before then, he will rv then.  This is huge, we now have an approximate rate and a definite drop dead date.  Word on the street is that it is going to happen a lot sooner than September...this ride is about over. 

Guru Generals64:  OK....they said it would be best if everyone would send their dinar to Roscoe and I and then we could eqully distribute it...you know I'm kidding...Roscoe isn't though .   O.K....let me type this out hang on.  The Banks I went to have acknowledged that they know something is going on and these banks are Prepared....they think....the one I am going to deal with and have had a good relationship with told me this:...

#1...You MUST (banking regulations) have an active account to make a foreign deposit in any bank....He me the banking numbers...O.K....#2. He said they will receive an email from their corporate office a few hours before it goes live....He said he will call me...and some of my group as they want to be able to do a some what real walk-through...then after it shows on their screen they will begin doing the Deposits....No cash-outs ,....deposits...You will not have acess to this money for 24 hours.   It seems this is for all banks as we went to bank

#2...The currency lady was rather rude and demanding that she was in charge and this was a scam....the branch manager walked over and took us by the arm...got coffee and said :" she is a bit excitable....We as a corporation know somethng is happeneing but, we can't acknowledge or say anything...Except "he said"....we will be ready and want all your business we can get....I laughed ,asked about bank packages...the only thing either of these banks had was whatever perks their bank normally offered... ...

The perks being Banking services etc.....FOLKS>>>>>ONCE AGAIN:...YOU HAVE to have an active account to be able to do anything....now, you can make a deposit and open a new account when this happens but, you must open it with current USD not any type of Foreign currency...Then, the next day you can make a deposit and then 2 days later you'll have access to the money...

Folks...I have to "snicker" a little as I am getting calls from the real GURUS....I told a couple of them last night to watch M.I.G. and see what gets posted...Don't have time to go to their sites....(like I know anything Really?)...

I am heading out the door to go and talk with the bank (once again)....Never will I call them...always face to face....I asked Roscoe if he wanted to go and he ran from me...(that's strange)...then I realized the ski masking I have on does look a little weird and he doesn't want to wear one. I'll let you know if they have anything to say...

Hey...real note here....dow is abourt 12,000 right now....someone check and see if the European bailout was sign off on this morning. You guys....there really is something going on...I had to TURN OFF my house phone from calls last night....For you guys...You'll know all I know when it happens...I Promise....

We had some good stuff come in and then the Garbage began....Remember this however..."On a Wednesday Afternoon at 3;45 the Kuwaiti dinar revalue midst major controversy and declaration of no REVALUE...I'm not arguing with anyone about whether or not this happened as I really do know a guy that revalued on this...Actually I know personally two of them....and you guys do too.....now....hang on and let's see.

My point is that this happened in the middle of the day.:...lst thing my wife said as she went to school was they signed off on the European Bailout....Maybe she just wanted me to get up early....my little bride doesn't tell me any stories....They did you hear the latest?????????I was copied and pasted on Hammerman's new site....gotta go...Roscoe has officially chewed his ski mask up...

Guru Bear5642:  IT IS OFFICIAL AND HASBEEN CONFIRMED ALL IRAQ BORDERS ARE CLOSED - GET READY!!!  NOW WE WAIT.  PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING SINCE 1:30 am and hasn't stopped be back later.  LAST TIME WAS WITH SADR THREAT OF RIOT AND IT NEVER HAPPENED AND NOW THEY ARE CLOSED

GOD BLESS AND LETS BRING THIS THIS THING IN AMEN COME ON MALIKI LET ER RIP.  OK EVERYONE FIRST AND FOREMOST PLEASE FORGIVE ME SOME ONE HAS PLAYED A MEAN JOKE ON ME AND DO SINCERLY APPLOLOGIZE MY GOODNEES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY.  AND I DID NOT CALL THE RV BUT IM EMBARASSED THAT I FELL FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.  THANK GOD AND THEY CALLED RIGHT AFTER LAUGHING AND I DIDN'T LAUGH WITH THEM.  MY BAD

NO BOARDERS ARE NOT CLOSED.  I'LL COME BACK IN LATER AND THE REAL NEWS IS THAT I HAVE BEEN UP MOST OF YHE NIGHT RECEIVING VERY POSITIVE INFO.   LAST NIGHTS INFO WAS TRUE AND THAT HAS BEEN VERIFIED

Guru Fresh: Let's start out with the latest article everyone is talking about: Baghdad, February 18 (Rn) – The parliamentary economic committee, Saturday, in agreement with the Iraqi Central Bank to begin the process of removing zeros from the local currency in September next.   

A quick note on this - it's old - we've seen this last year - it recycled.  But something to reflect back on that still rings true is this quoted at the end of the article: "He added that “the agreement granting process to ensure the currency switch for a full year that the two currencies are traded the old and new in the market during this stage.”

That part is relevant and speaks to me on the level of our higher denominations or "three zero notes" being gradually removed from circulation when the new currency is introduced.  This also is an indication of the CBI of "co-existence"  between the two currencies which is a fundamental support for why they are NOT going to LOP. 

I've heard China being used as an excuse for "holding up the RV" for well over a year so I'm initially skeptical if I hear these other guru's use them as the scapegoat to why it hasn't happened.  With that said, China has active interest in conducting business in Iraq pre and post RV - so they will want some reassurances along the way - but not to the extent they can hold up the RV for Iraq or the World.  Without a doubt The United States is the biggest controlling factor in potentially having any say and I believe they've allowed the CBI to take the final step to release this to the world.  China wants to make money AFTER the RV - will they make some money on this when it RV's - sure - but not nearly what the US has at stake.

my gut feeling is the CBI wants this to be around .80 cents to $1.20 USD to 1 IQD - I think that will be dialed in on the market conditions.. it could come out less than that range or more.. but I think that's the IDEAL range for it to hit the markets and be stable initially

Obama needs an RV - ASAP - In my opinion to help his very slim chances at winning the next election - he's going to get hit hard for oil prices, jobs, and the economy still being weak. With respect to oil specifically he's getting beat up in the debate right now for not opening up more domestic production to take our reliance on foreign oil down a notch... This can be demonstrated with his decision to go against the Keystone / XL Pipeline project...   

dinar is still flowing from Iraq into the Middle East and some of it ultimately makes it in our hands from local dealers - here in the United States - for example. When they stop releasing all currency is when we finally see something very exciting (more than we've speculated on in recent months)

Guru AZGhostHunter:  I like this window of March.  I have been of the mindset for a while now that once this Natl Conf/Meeting is out of the way, we could see some action leading up to the Arab Summit.  If we look at the history of how Iraq has handled everything thus far, we see a lot of Ego-driven moves and decision making.  With this in mind, all of the Arab Nations will converge on Iraq, and since they have set themselves up as the Big Dog, look to them for leadership.  If Iraq is still in the state that it currently is in, they will, IMO, be the laughing stock of the Middle East.  No govt, no currency, still in bankruptcy.  I have my doubts that they will allow themselves to be laughed at like that.

In closing; we can sit here all day and tell you what we might think is FACT.  We can sit here all day and tell you exactly what you want to hear, and if we wanted to put some effort into deceiving you, we could probably find snippets from articles that you yourselves have read and make it look like they are backing up our statements.  But we won’t.  We do what we do with integrity.  That is what attracted me to People Invested, and I’m sure it is what attracted a lot of you as well.  I know that a lot of people panicked when we mentioned a low rate that nobody wanted to hear.  I will speak about this one final time, then I will not address it again.  We never said that we knew the rate, we only relayed information that was shown to us.  Fresh and I disagreed about whether or not we should tell everyone about it.  In the end, we all chose to give you the information and hoped that everyone would hear it for what it was.  Instead, everyone freaked out.  We got slammed by everyone, save a handful of our faithful.  People ran away in droves.  Those who left us because of that call completely missed the boat.  Had we never mentioned the information we had, and it RV’d and came out at .10, everyone would be asking what happened and why didn’t we tell them there was a possibility of it coming out that low.  Had it happened that way, and people found out that we sat on the information all this time, then people would have hated us for that.  So we took a leap of faith with everyone, and got burned for it.  The thing that everyone overlooked during that whole fiasco was that it was showing on a forex screen as a pending revaluation of currency.  Those who stuck with us afterwards were grateful for the information shared.  So let’s put that behind us, and realize that we will share verifiable information as it comes in, good or bad.  We will not tell you what to think, or chastise you for thinking differently than we do.  We welcome all points of view and are willing to let you speak your mind, as long as it is not done as an attack.  With that being said, I’m grateful for all of our members here.

BIG Call Member Rhonda:  Rhoda on TheBigCall called in, she received an email from a high up source that said watch the news tomorrow, which is today, Wednesday, someone in our country will be stepping down.  Also said her intel guy received a call that the RV would happen tomorrow night and also received a 2nd call from a Senator confirming that.

3S's Member KYRV39 Bank Story:  I went to my 5/3rd bank just now to close out my account and the bank manager and I were talking and I told her I only had this account because of the revalue and she said that someone else had been in this morning for the very same thing and she asked me if it was gonna really rv this time and I said yes and she asked me why I was so confident and I told her about China pushing this through and she asked me had I heard a rate and I told her it would be double digits and her eyes litterally rolled back in her head she was so excited. She said she did not have any dinar and hoped it went through. But then I had to go through the line to get to the teller and she walked and waited with me the whole time and was still asking questions and she said she may have to come to me if she were to get hungry. She said that 5/3rd would not be dealing with the rv but was very interested in a lot of details so that convinced me that this is not a scam and the banks are alerted to what is going on. There was more of the conversation but would have to write a book to tell all. So just know that she brought the conversation up with me and I was not gonna say anything to her about it and actually had not said anything about it when I opened the account a few months ago. Great day. Praise God

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 2/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:27 am

That part is relevant and speaks to me on the level of our higher denominations or "three zero notes" being gradually removed from circulation when the new currency is introduced.  This also is an indication of the CBI of "co-existence"  between the two currencies which is a fundamental support for why they are NOT going to LOP. 

What Fresh said back then was so common with the gurus and still is actually. They take articles that describe a regular redenomination and they tell you that it doesn't mean redenomination or "lop". All you have to do to see through this BS is read the Wikipedia article on redenomination, which I failed to do for a year and a half for some stupid reason.

Obama needs an RV - ASAP - In my opinion to help his very slim chances at winning the next election - he's going to get hit hard for oil prices, jobs, and the economy still being weak. With respect to oil specifically he's getting beat up in the debate right now for not opening up more domestic production to take our reliance on foreign oil down a notch... This can be demonstrated with his decision to go against the Keystone / XL Pipeline project...   

And of course Obama was reelected without the big RV, and finished his eight years without the RV, and somehow his approval rating was over 50%. And Fresh and his buddy Ivy Johnson (who was the pitchman for Dinar Corp before they were shut down and their owner was convicted of fraud) are nowhere to be found.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum