Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
It's A Race To The Finish Line I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

It's A Race To The Finish Line

5 posters

Go down

It's A Race To The Finish Line Empty It's A Race To The Finish Line

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:18 pm

The problem of sustained attention and impulse control in hyperactive Dinarians has been coming up with something new that hasn't been repeated for years on end.

As these Gurus vie for your attention, it reminds me of a horse race...

It's A Race To The Finish Line 137thk10
Dinarland Downs

(Horse Race Announcers Voice)

What an exciting day it is here at the Dinarland Downs as the Gurus are getting ready to get into the gates.

ADMINBILL seems to be having a problem getting a proper fit for his harnesses.

Several are getting their blinders put on so as not to be distracted and quite a few are wearing muzzles for this race.

There's a little confusion getting them into the gates, some have gone in backwards.

As we approach the start time it looks like they have everybody lined up and were just waiting on the bell...

(Bell)

Aaaand there off...

Out front is ADMINBILL followed closely by Bruce and ZAP with My Ladies bringing up the rear...

Down the front straight-away Frank26 takes the lead followed by ADMINBILL, ZAP, Bruce with Yosef now coming up fast...

Going into the first turn it's Bruce followed by Yosef with ADMINBILL and ZAP slowing up and RayRen98 now coming on hard...

Into the first turn it's RayRen98, as the whip cracks, followed by Yosef then Garry Mcguire with IKO Ward's nose in Garry's tail with a big push...

Continuing into the first turn it's Yosef followed by RayRen98, Bruce, Garry Mcguire's tail in IKO Ward's nose and My Ladies still bringing up the rear...

Midway into the first turn it's still Yosef now followed by Garry Mcguire, IKO Ward, Bruce with Kaperoni floating in the middle...

Just past the midpoint of the first turn it's IKO Ward with Garry Mcguire's nose in IKO Ward's Tail, Yosef, Bruce, RayRen98 and Mountain Goat picking up the pace...

Coming out of the first turn...OH NO!...Iko Ward tripped and Garry Mcguire is nowhere to be seen! Yosef is back in the lead!...

Heading into the backstretch it's Bruce in the lead once again followed by Yosef, RayRen98, Frank26 and IKO wobbles back to the stables...

Now into the backstretch it's RayRen98, Yosef, Bruce, Frank26 with Kaperoni still floating in the middle and Mountain Goat closing the gap...

There's a lot of celebrities here today for this exciting event...By the amount of smoke coming out of the stands, TNT Tony can't be too far away...

Now passing the backstretch stands it's RayRen98, Bruce, Yosef with Kaperoni pulling ahead of Frank26 leaving TANK, Dr. Clarke, Fisher following close behind...

WAIT!...Standing up, in the backstretch stands...Could it be?...I think it is?...YES IT IS!...It's the Oom Lady waving her hands...

Now, out of nowhere we now have Dave Schmidt taking a commanding lead followed very close behind by ZAP. Just look at those fillies go!...

Leaving the backstretch is Dave Schmidt followed close behind by ZAP several lengths ahead of the rest of the group...

Coming into the second turn both Dave Schmidt and ZAP seemed to run out of steam as the rest of the group catches up quickly...

Into the second turn now taking the lead it's, It's...There's no number folks, but with half it's tail, it's Frank26 again re-taking the lead...

Midway into the second turn...We have another mishap as Frank26 takes a tumble, falling flat...

Dave Schmidt, ZAP, RayRen98, and Bruce all start to trip over Frank26 and one another and now Mountain Goat takes the lead for the first time...

It's Mountain Goat, Dr. Clarke, Fisher, TANK, Kaperoni no longer floating in the middle and My Ladies has pulled up and out...

And here is where I'm going to leave you hanging. LOL

It's not which Guru is winning the race for your attention, but it's about the folks who have already finished with the Guru nonsense.

They are the ones who have won...

It's A Race To The Finish Line 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

It's A Race To The Finish Line Empty Re: It's A Race To The Finish Line

Post by Sam I Am Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:06 pm

Mountain goat is butting a head ... Dave Schmidt is Dragon his ass in second ... RayRat is scurrying along in third place leaving Bruce's Dingleberry dangling in fourth place ...

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:17 am

LOVE  IT !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:11 am

It's A Race To The Finish Line Avatar?id=1618084&m=75&t=1480866808
Splash wrote
19m ago
Goooood Morning everyone. Santa Anita Park Opening Day - World Class Thoroughbred Races‎ LOL

It's A Race To The Finish Line Avatar?id=1593086&m=76&t=1453000237
scotchie wrote
23m ago
I'll take the #4 horse in the 3rd race!

It's A Race To The Finish Line Avatar?id=1595393&m=75&t=1455403807
MYJOURNEY wrote
55m ago
Thank you! No $$ to hire someone to clear snow. My husband is older and complains a lot.. Hard for him to do even with a snow blower. Thought RV would have gotten us snow clearing for this year! It's A Race To The Finish Line Sadangel

It's A Race To The Finish Line Avatar?id=1596906&m=76&t=1457022189
trel wrote
51m ago
It is great how a 209 country global event can be stopped by one person alone the other 208 countries bow down to him....

Sandnsea wrote
49m ago
I believe it is a process, it will get done, in its own time. But, with that said, we have made great strides this year alone.

It's A Race To The Finish Line Avatar?id=1593733&m=76&t=1453681599
Grandma wrote
47m ago
Good morning everyone. IMO I don't think this RV is ever going to go. It just seems like a dream that everyone has hooked onto. Maybe some day.

It's A Race To The Finish Line Avatar?id=1595924&m=75&t=1455945268
Sleekrose wrote
43m ago
Grandma, after five years of rhetorical BS I too am starting to feel the same way. If indeed this is some kind of farce God help the souls that are doing it, for they have no idea what is in store for them when they pass from this life.

Sandnsea wrote
30m ago
Remember we are here by choice, and all hooked on to this dream. And dreams do come true. When you least expect them to.

It's A Race To The Finish Line Avatar?id=1594896&m=75&t=1454725010
gretah wrote
1m ago
REMINDER: ADMINBILL: “NO NEGATIVITY.” “DO NOT COMMENT ON ANYONE'S INFORMATION, INTELLIGENCE, RUMORS, INFORMATION BROUGHT IN FROM ANOTHER ROOM, GURU, NEWS ARTICLE, ETC.”

AdminBill better step it up or else the other Gurus are going to leave him in the dust!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 pm

RamblerNash wrote:The problem of sustained attention and impulse control in hyperactive Dinarians has been coming up with something new that hasn't been repeated for years on end.

As these Gurus vie for your attention, it reminds me of a horse race...

It's A Race To The Finish Line 137thk10
Dinarland Downs

(Horse Race Announcers Voice)

What an exciting day it is here at the Dinarland Downs as the Gurus are getting ready to get into the gates.

ADMINBILL seems to be having a problem getting a proper fit for his harnesses.

Several are getting their blinders put on so as not to be distracted and quite a few are wearing muzzles for this race.

There's a little confusion getting them into the gates, some have gone in backwards.

As we approach the start time it looks like they have everybody lined up and were just waiting on the bell...

(Bell)

Aaaand there off...

Out front is ADMINBILL followed closely by Bruce and ZAP with My Ladies bringing up the rear...

Down the front straight-away Frank26 takes the lead followed by ADMINBILL, ZAP, Bruce with Yosef now coming up fast...

Going into the first turn it's Bruce followed by Yosef with ADMINBILL and ZAP slowing up and RayRen98 now coming on hard...

Into the first turn it's RayRen98, as the whip cracks, followed by Yosef then Garry Mcguire with IKO Ward's nose in Garry's tail with a big push...

Continuing into the first turn it's Yosef followed by RayRen98, Bruce, Garry Mcguire's tail in IKO Ward's nose and My Ladies still bringing up the rear...

Midway into the first turn it's still Yosef now followed by Garry Mcguire, IKO Ward, Bruce with Kaperoni floating in the middle...

Just past the midpoint of the first turn it's IKO Ward with Garry Mcguire's nose in IKO Ward's Tail, Yosef, Bruce, RayRen98 and Mountain Goat picking up the pace...

Coming out of the first turn...OH NO!...Iko Ward tripped and Garry Mcguire is nowhere to be seen! Yosef is back in the lead!...

Heading into the backstretch it's Bruce in the lead once again followed by Yosef, RayRen98, Frank26 and IKO wobbles back to the stables...

Now into the backstretch it's RayRen98, Yosef, Bruce, Frank26 with Kaperoni still floating in the middle and Mountain Goat closing the gap...

There's a lot of celebrities here today for this exciting event...By the amount of smoke coming out of the stands, TNT Tony can't be too far away...

Now passing the backstretch stands it's RayRen98, Bruce, Yosef with Kaperoni pulling ahead of Frank26 leaving TANK, Dr. Clarke, Fisher following close behind...

WAIT!...Standing up, in the backstretch stands...Could it be?...I think it is?...YES IT IS!...It's the Oom Lady waving her hands...

Now, out of nowhere we now have Dave Schmidt taking a commanding lead followed very close behind by ZAP. Just look at those fillies go!...

Leaving the backstretch is Dave Schmidt followed close behind by ZAP several lengths ahead of the rest of the group...

Coming into the second turn both Dave Schmidt and ZAP seemed to run out of steam as the rest of the group catches up quickly...

Into the second turn now taking the lead it's, It's...There's no number folks, but with half it's tail, it's Frank26 again re-taking the lead...

Midway into the second turn...We have another mishap as Frank26 takes a tumble, falling flat...

Dave Schmidt, ZAP, RayRen98, and Bruce all start to trip over Frank26 and one another and now Mountain Goat takes the lead for the first time...

It's Mountain Goat, Dr. Clarke, Fisher, TANK, Kaperoni no longer floating in the middle and My Ladies has pulled up and out...

And here is where I'm going to leave you hanging. LOL

It's not which Guru is winning the race for your attention, but it's about the folks who have already finished with the Guru nonsense.

They are the ones who have won...

And the winner is...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:51 am

It's A Race To The Finish Line 3508649203 It's A Race To The Finish Line 3508649203 It's A Race To The Finish Line 3508649203 It's A Race To The Finish Line 3508649203 It's A Race To The Finish Line 3508649203 It's A Race To The Finish Line 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It's A Race To The Finish Line 2805820865  It's A Race To The Finish Line 2805820865  It's A Race To The Finish Line 2805820865  It's A Race To The Finish Line 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:41 pm

I wonder which one of these "Horses" has sucked the most money out of their following this year?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:47 pm

RamblerNash