Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster"

Go down

Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" Empty Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:29 am

By Roudao 43 minutes ago

Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" 267914Image1

Roudao - Erbil

He described the German chancellor, Angela Merkel, the situation in Syria Palmosawi , saying: " The situation is a real disaster. Our hearts burning. Actually I should say so."

Merkel said at a joint news conference with French President, Francois Hollande, in the German capital Berlin, said on Tuesday that her country would do its utmost with France, to improve the situation of the Syrian people and the provision of civil protection and humanitarian assistance to him.

Merkel stressed that it will make efforts to push the Syrian regime, Russia and Iran to show understanding about the situation in Aleppo.

German Chancellor said it will take up with the French president, in a meeting with him today, issues related to the refugee crisis in Europe, and the need to contract agreements with the countries of North Africa, similar to the agreement concluded with Turkey, against the backdrop of the fragile situation in the Mediterranean and the waves of immigration towards the European Union.

Merkel also expressed support for the agreement re-signed between Turkey and the EU on March 18 / March last acceptance on refugees, and stressed her country's determination to extend Greece more support.

The French president, stressed that the humanitarian situation in Syria was "unacceptable." He said: "in Aleppo, 120 thousand people are taken hostage, and can not describe what happens in another. They are under bombardment, and feel pain, and threatened their lives if they tried to get out of the city."

Hollande noted the importance of the evacuation of civilians from Aleppo, and the opening of corridors for humanitarian aid, said: "We will work to increase pressure on the Syrian regime and Russia."

He explained Hollande, that Russia is hindering by veto-wielding Security Council to achieve any progress with regard to the situation in Syria, said: "Without Russia, the Syrian regime will not find any opportunity to conduct military operations."

He noted French President, that all hospitals have been destroyed in Aleppo, stressing the need to protect the health infrastructure in the city.

Hollande and continued: "We need to declare a humanitarian deadline, because the bottom line in this context is human life. There are tens of thousands of people trapped. Therefore, we need to take action."

It is noteworthy that the Syrian regime forces, filed on Monday, in new areas east of Aleppo, after a siege and aerial bombardment center of the area lasted about five months, which reduced the opposition controlled areas to a small part of the city where opposition forces gathered and about 100 thousand inhabitants of civilians.

LINK

Merkel describes the situation in Syria as "a real disaster" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum