Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!! 12/9/16

5 posters

Go down

RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 Empty RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!! 12/9/16

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340

DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730
TNT Call notes 9-December-2016

Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=92554716

Please note:  NEW TNT CONFERENCE CALL REPLAY 641-715-0623 PIN: 409029#

Also, the Q+A line is the same – 425-440-5100 – but pin has changed to 562696#.

New listen-only numbers are 641-715-0621 and 641-715-0622.

Tony:  Gooood morning, TNT! I just wanted to come on for a minute to thank each of you who sent me letters and packages. I saved every one of them, because we are going to do something special next year! I missed you, I appreciate you, and here’s what you didn’t know: I stayed with all the information, and I want to give Frank26 props – where I was at, there were 50-60 people who were giving me information every day, with copies of the conference calls, and keeping me in the loop.

I watched the buildup, and I am confident that this is over before the end of the year, and definitely before 20, January – in my heart of hearts. If you were an administration, and you took this over and changed it to what you wanted it to be, would you really just hand it over to the next admin, knowing they could change it all? I feel very confident that this will not go through to the next administration. Who would that make sense to?

All the intel over the last 48 hours tells me that we are going to party! I wanted to wait until after the announcement to tell you what we have planned, but there is a meet and greet tomorrow, and I wanted to let you have the details.  I’m looking forward to meeting many of you, have a bit to eat and drink with my friends and family. I would like to see those

Its at 910 Second Street, Sacramento, 4 to 6 at the Ambiance Club. Come out if you feel so inclined. Soon we will make another announcement of what we are setting up across the country. You have all stayed the course and you will reap the benefits. You’ve got to go through it to get to it; I firmly believe we are through it, it’s here, and it’s time to enjoy it. I will hand it back to Ray… enjoy your day! It won’t be long and we’ll all be together.

RayRen:  Good afternoon, superfantastic TNT family!  Today is Friday, December 9, 2016, and RayRen98.  Last week I shared that I thought it would be the final Friday, but some things shared with us didn’t happen according to the plan.  Half has materialized, and half is still to materialize.  If it all happens according to plan, I do think this is the final Friday before the public release.  This may well be the last call before that.  Tony’s party tomorrow, you have that information as well.

As for intel, everything is still the same, moving along. Banks are ready and waiting. There are folks in seeing their bankers, and they see the rates on the screen – they are nice and high – and they will call when they are ready.  Some clients had ‘touch up’ appointments, reassuring them that they will come in when the time comes… making sure their client base is in place, ready at a moment’s notice.  We are waiting for updates from Iraq.  The Budget should no longer be an issue. There are still a few little points, but mostly it’s a done deal before 1. January.  We are getting bits of information from people in Iraq;  we are just waiting for it to be spread across the entire country.  Then we will know beyond a doubt when it goes public.  There are some private exchanges in the past and possibly in the present, and we are all looking forward to it in the future.  We are just waiting for them to tidy it up;  it could be today, tomorrow, over the weekend. Even if Iraq does everything I expect them to do, does that automatically connect?  Or do we have to wait for some things over here?  We just have to wait on that.  If it happens before Xmas, that is great, and immediately after is also good.  We are in that window of time that really makes this Christmas season different from the previous three, four, five years. The expectation is the same as last year but the parameters are different.  With what we know to be factual, it’s s done deal – I just can’t tell you the exact day.  I’m looking forward to bank activity next week, if everything goes forward as planned.

Questions from the TNT Forum

Q:  I heard that Iraq is planning to use the ATM machines to 1) get Iraqis to deposit their money in banks and 2) use the ATMs to distribute the LDs 3) use this method to delete the zeros.  Sounds like a good plan.  Have you heard about this?  Is there any truth to this story?  A:  Yes, I’ve heard about this;  don’t know about it 100%, we’ll have to wait and see, but I have heard and believe all that.  Ask me again on Monday.

Q:  Rayren, per your knowledge of gifting,  1) For individual Gift Tax, is it Five Million Plus for each person?  If so, is the gifting of the five million plus for  family members only and nonprofits, and is it tax-free to all parties involved in the gift?  A:  You know where to get the answer to these questions:  Call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and ask for the gift tax department.

Q:  1.  I heard little bird was chirping that on Wednesday of this week the United States officially returned to the gold standard.  Have you heard the same chirp?  A:  No.  I think if the US had returned to the gold standard, it would be in print.

Would you share with us the most current information you received from one of your bank sources that you have not already shared?  A:  No, I will not at this time.

Q:  Ray, are the mosques making any announcements concerning their reevaluating of their currency?  A:  None of our sources have reported anything about this from the mosques;  lately it’s mostly been on the television and I’m waiting for more information from that direction.

Q:  I see that Iraq joined the Paris agreement;  do you believe it is tied into the RV?  A:  I don’t know for sure;  I don’t follow that as closely as some.  If it were connected, there would be something in print, I think.

Q:  Can you tell us when the ATM machines are going live?  A:  They are already live, but not yet dispensing lower denominations.  It ‘s possible they might in the next few days.

Q:  Can the Iraqi economy support the rate we are wishing for and a brief explanation of how?  A:  Look in the forum;  there is a good explanation of how this can work.

Live Callers:

918 caller:  Good to have Tony back!  Ray, do you think on Sunday you’ll be having a call for those of us who are not on OM?  The rap session?

RayRen:  Not this Sunday because I’ll be tied up in Norfolk doing a class.

Caller:  I’ll be looking for some tweets in that case.

RayRen:  I anticipate some things coming out that I’ll want to share with you.

610 caller:  Go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com, click on the red donate button and make a donation to keep these calls going.

Next caller:  I’m elated to hear Tony’s voice – thanks and we’re glad he’s back home!

410 caller:  I had a relationship with a bank that does currency exchanges, but I have moved;  should I reach out to a local bank, or should I just wait?

RayRen:  The homework assignment is for people to make those connections.  It’s possible that we might not get an 800 number – then what will you do?

Caller:  Do these exchange sites reset on the 15th of each month?

RayRen:  I’ve never looked into.  [The UN site resets rates on the 1st and 15th of each month.)

Caller:  Is the trust the best way to protect assets?  Is that a safe starting point?

RayRen:  It’s a safe starting, middle and ending point, so far as I’m concerned!  If you deal with the best, why mess with the rest?

Next caller:  Are we waiting for them to straighten out the money in the different banks?  We don’t really know what the banks are holding…

RayRen:  I don’t think so because the banks have been saying for weeks that they are ready.  They don’t know what the holdup is.

Caller:  I thought when they created the new 100 dollar bills, that they were gold backed.  That is wh  the bill was designed like that, I understood that it was gold-backed.  That’s a lot of money.

954 caller:  I have been a member of TNT for years.  I was a member of the forum although I never participated, and I reapplied to be in the forum when it changed over.  Because of my work, I couldn’t get in.  How can I participate now?  Also, you said there will be classes post-RV – how can I find out when and where they are??

RayRen:  I guess we’ll have to give you access to the forum again.  We do post all that information in the forum.  I will send  you my email address — use the one on aol.com.

Houston caller:  Today we show that the Higher Power is in control;  no matter what they do or say to us, we will always persevere.  I am happy Tony is doing well, and I know we are going to have a wonderful time.  Can we talk about rates?  Is the rate in-country still the same?

RayRen:  I haven’t heard of any changes, but the bankers in Iraq won’t quote rates, so they could have changed without my knowledge.  All the bankers say that they are nice high rates, and you will love them. They are higher than what they were.  The last rates I believe have been consistent, dinar = $3.71, dong = 47 cents, rupiah $1.08, Afghani = $2.90, rial $2.03, and zim = 11 cents (average).  We’ll see how it grows from there.

301 caller:  Post-RV, are you expecting all the currencies to go at the same time?

RayRen:  Yes, the ones I called out will go at the same time, the same appointment.  All the banks I’ve talked to have said they will exchange everything you have.  Members have said their bankers have said the same.  Your banker should know – they are the ones who are going to exchange you.  At the appropriate time, they will call you in, and I would think they would tell you if they wanted you to come in one currency at a time.  There has been no utterance of doing it in segments.  That’s all I can go on.

773 caller:  We’ve been hearing that the Budget has passed and the Cabinet people have gone on recess.  Have we heard who the CBI governor is?  It probably doesn’t matter for what we’ve been waiting for, but it would be a part of their system.  I haven’t heard anything lately.  I’m so elated that you let Tony on the call this morning!

718 caller:  Did you get my text so that I can subscribe?

RayRen:  You have to send the text to 40404 to get the text messages we send out.

Next caller:  I missed Tony!  I was in the middle of a haircut!  I am so happy Tony is back, although Ray is my man!

301 caller:  I missed Tony, too.  Will he be on the replay?  Also, you said you would put me on OM, weeks ago, and you still haven’t got back to me!

RayRen:  No, he jumped in before the recording started.  I don’t know who this is… do you have a username using ‘daughter’?  Text me again and I’ll sort it out.

This could be the final Friday for us – I’m planning on it being the final Friday for us, so it was good Tony had a chance to come in on what might be the final call apart from the 800 numbers.  It’s about that time to take off my six-shooters, hang them on the wall, close the door and go on to something else.  We’re close if not already there!  It’s time for you to walk into the bank and say “want to exchange this currency for the US equivalent”.  Good things come to those who wait;  we have all waited patiently and now it’s time. “The best is yet to come!” We’ll see every day when the sun comes up, and asking “What are you bringing today?”, knowing it’s just around the corner.  We should all have a Plan A, B and C.  Plan A is that I give you the 800 numbers and you go to the bank.  Plan B is knowing which local banks exchange foreign currency and which branches verify on site.  Some have Plan C – maybe you will utilize Plans A and B at the same time.  Just because we give you the 800 numbers, that doesn’t mean it’s the best deal.  You call the 800 numbers and also your local bank and check the rates.  The 800 numbers are just a convenience;  it doesn’t guarantee it’s the best place to go.

Remember how excited some of you were when the Budget passed?  How are you going to feel when you go to the bank, knowing you will walk back out with thousands, millions or maybe even billions?  Have you thought that through?  I’m going to exchange, go home and relax, let the reality sink in… that all we’ve been waiting for is now here.  Some have been waiting for many years, for all that to come to an end in one day.  Now think about all that you have in front of you:  a lot of responsibility and pressure.  You don’t have to rush to make any decisions, apart from getting your receipts and going home.  Tell the bank folks you will get back together in a few days to make plans.  All that stuff can wait;  there is no rush.  Just breathe.  We are at Christmas time and we’re already excited because of the time of year, and then this RV to add in before the 1st…

Do you have your mental plans together, and your physical plans?  We are close and it’s looking good.  Take your time with the rest.  If we get any more information today, we will test it out to you.  We are looking for more over the weekend.  If it all unfolds as expected, I feel we will be in the banks next week.  This definitely feels like the final Friday call.  Enjoy your Friday, enjoy the weekend, and keep believing.

RayRen played I Believe:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 Empty Re: RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!! 12/9/16

Post by Chaz Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Nothing has changed, demi god Tony is on the loose, someone call & turn this con artist in please, its Christmas, I can tell he is going to make up what he has lost , very quickly. More people will be buying dinar on his word , more so now than ever. More newbies will come on board now that the king of liars is back.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 Empty Re: RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!! 12/9/16

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Chaz, it is what it is- That's what happens when gullible people get brainwashed on the guru's gospel- You just can't fix stupid-If they want to get scammed and lose everything they have, oh well-Once something like this is instilled in people's minds,there's not much anyone can say, you can try to dissuade them from blowing money that they don't have, but when all is said and done, these peeps have their own minds, and there is nothing that can be done to change that-All they see is the 'almighty' buck-$$$$$$, if you will- sorry
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:22 am

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT! I just wanted to come on for a minute to thank each of you who sent me letters and packages. I saved every one of them, because we are going to do something special next year! I missed you, I appreciate you, and here’s what you didn’t know: I stayed with all the information, and I want to give Frank26 props – where I was at, there were 50-60 people who were giving me information every day, with copies of the conference calls, and keeping me in the loop.

I watched the buildup, and I am confident that this is over before the end of the year, and definitely before 20, January – in my heart of hearts. If you were an administration, and you took this over and changed it to what you wanted it to be, would you really just hand it over to the next admin, knowing they could change it all? I feel very confident that this will not go through to the next administration. Who would that make sense to?

Isn't that a violation of your parole Phony?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 2805820865  RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 2805820865  RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 2805820865  RayRat Call - TONY RETURNS!!!  12/9/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:32 am

I HAVE THE RECORDING!

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:50 am

I tell you who it makes sense to, is us ! I knew in hearts of hearts that you would be back scamming people, Tony you haven't learned your lessons , maybe 5 to 10 in the pen will help you ?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum