Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender!

2 posters

Go down

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Empty Introducing the Bank of North America!

Post by Rwederfoort Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:43 pm

June 10, 2015   INTERNATIONAL-PUBLIC-LEGAL NOTICES, Public Notices   1 Comment

Published on 06-09-2015/06-10-2015/06-11-2015/06-12-2015 by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST

INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
Introducing the Bank of North America!
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Logo-Bank-of-North-America
The Public Bank has been named and under Charter from the United States, in Congress assembled.  The assembly for the Government of The United States of America established the Public Bank and petitioned the United States, in Congress assembled for the charter. The committee for the Government of The United States of America wrote the Articles of Organization and Operation. The Public Bank will be operating on the GPEX site here:https://www.continentaldollar.co and in physical locations around The United States of America. It appears that the Bank of North America exists once again just in time:
LINK   READ THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THE NEWSPAPER HEADING!

CERTIFIED COPY OF THE CHARTER

NOT TO BE COPIED NOR DUPLICATED BY GROUPS.
BRANCHES ARE AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION.
06-09-2015

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Empty The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender!

Post by Rwederfoort Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:48 pm

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! RoH-Post-Logo

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender!

November 26, 2016   GENERAL NEWS AND REPORTS, INTERNATIONAL-PUBLIC-LEGAL NOTICES, Public Notices | THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST

Public Notices | THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST

Published on 11-26-2016 by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST

International Public Notice

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of legal tender!

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! IMG_9944-resized

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! IMG_9943-resized

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! IMG_9942-resized

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! IMG_9941-resized

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! IMG_9940-resized

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! IMG_9938-resized

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! IMG_9937-resized

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! IMG_9936-resized

So published on the 26th day of November, in the year 2016 and ready for National distribution.
Great Registry Publication: LINK
11-26-2016

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Facebook The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Linkedin The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Twitter The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Blogger The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Empty Treasury for the United States of America: Juan Antonio Ceniceros Letter of Acceptance and Acknowledgement as the appointee for the Office for Treasury for the United States of America.

Post by Rwederfoort Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:52 pm

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Juan-Antonio-Ceniceros-Acceptance-and-Acknowledgement-Treasury-page-001

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Juan-Antonio-Ceniceros-Acceptance-and-Acknowledgement-Treasury-page-002

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Juan-Antonio-Ceniceros-Acceptance-and-Acknowledgement-Treasury-page-003

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Juan-Antonio-Ceniceros-Acceptance-and-Acknowledgement-Treasury-page-004

Treasury for the United States of America: Juan Antonio Ceniceros Letter of Acceptance and Acknowledgement as the appointee for the Office for Treasury for the United States of America.

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Empty Re: The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:54 pm

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Empty Nice Answer

Post by Rwederfoort Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:25 pm

But do you know what is funny, We all are going to get our Prosperity Funds which are in the Millions, have you noticed on the many other RAINBOW CURRENCY this has different People on them as NICOLA TESLA and many other different Picture, and no Illuminati Symbols, and it has also 500 and 1000 Bills and its also backed by Silver, as the POUND. 

Its different we need to think out of the box, always the same groups trying to do the same, but this is a NICE idea.

We need to stay POSITIVE and let the UNIVERSE do its work, and suggestions we need to try to support them, instead of 
bringing Negativity.

Have a nice day.

PEace and Blessing

Ronald Wederfoort, You never KNOW it can MANIFEST if
Humanity believes in it, don't you all think.

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! Empty Re: The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Rwederfoort wrote:We need to stay POSITIVE and let the UNIVERSE do its work, and suggestions we need to try to support them, instead of bringing Negativity.

Negativity??? Do you mean that calling out these lies is negative?

I thought you stood for truth and justice! It's the American way!

Have a nice day!

-Nash

The office of the Treasury for the Government of The United States of America hereby introduces its newest version of its legal tender! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:19 pm

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum