Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE

4 posters

Go down

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE Empty UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE

Post by tophealthcook Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:04 pm

How can we stand united?

How can mankind stand together?

Can we stand as divinely-loving Souls in human bodies? Can we stand together without religion, race, or anything else keeping us into groups?

We know the cabal works always to divide us as the great military strategy is always divide and conquer. So we are pitted against each other by our beliefs, our race, our opinions... those for/against abortion; those for/against gun possession; those for/against individual rights but it's always in the guise of being for our protection or safety or other bullshit.

So let us take a stand together by choosing to wake up to being the best Soul we can. How can we do this?

One great tool is quasiluminous channel on youtube.

I wrote a previous entry about 6 things he suggests which all make sense but one... which is for all of us to unite and to change the consciousness of the ethernet which is the internet and which is a living thing like all in this world, nothing is without vibration and energy. He gives a means by which we can commit to bringing heaven on earth and put that intent with our blood dropped over this written intent and post it to youtube. The more of us that do this, the more of the change in the ethernet's consciousness. It's time to try. What have we to lose? Nothing but taking a simple action to see if it may actually bring the results we so desperately need.

You can put in 'blood over intent' into youtube and find how someone has done this and do your own. You do need to be committed to bringing heaven on earth.

I hope all of us do this simple thing and let us see how much difference is made. Take a look at the other things too, like...

do random acts of kindness daily

bless your food and water and put your intent into water

be grateful for your food and water for providing sustenance for you as they are living, too!

please post more here when you find them!

Thanks!

Blessings all.... let us bless the world now and not wait any longer on anyone or anything else.

Why are we not taking action?

Why are we waiting on someone or something else?

Let's stop waiting and take action and change the consciousness today!

If anyone is in Orange County, California, please email me as would love to meet. tophealthcook@gmail.com

It's time to make it a great life for all!

tophealthcook

Back to top Go down

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE Empty Re: UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:04 pm

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE 2245507099UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:57 am

Thanks for the posting
and
Welcome to Dinar Daily!! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:01 pm

UNH ... yea right, except for the new age stuff ... oh wait it's all false religion new age stuff ... never mind.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE 2805820865  UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE 2805820865  UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE 2805820865  UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tophealthcook Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:27 pm

I find this to be a complete waste of time to post on here. No matter what one says, good old Kevind53 wants to spout his mouth and be negative about everyone! I shouldn't have to defend myself against a creepy Jerk who never says anything worth listening to, who never contributes anything good on his own!

Bye, bye, Loser!

tophealthcook

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Wow, a whole nine posts and because I don't agree with whatever it is you are spouting, it is a waste of your time huh? Why am I underwhelmed? As to the gurus, I have hundreds of posts here analyzing their lies, and showing with verifiable, provable facts exactly why everything they say is, at best, a lie. I have seen the good, bad and the ugly. I along with most of the moderators here, have witnessed first hand the hurt and anguish their lies have caused. In short, I have paid the price, and earned the right to speak. For the record, I did not attack you personally, although you have made this personal. That's OK, my skin is more than thick enough, I feel no need to retaliate, so I'll just wish you a good life.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE 2805820865  UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE 2805820865  UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE 2805820865  UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE DIE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum