Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS

+10
bobd
catman
sherwelch
Jayzze
mustlovedogs
Jewelclamp
aubrey
misterdc
gmahunni
4courseDinar
14 posters

Go down

WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS Empty WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS

Post by 4courseDinar Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:35 pm

If you want to give to charity with your blessing then I applaud you. If you want to be sure the people you wish to help actually get the help, perhaps you may take a look at these stats.

· The American Red Cross President and CEO Marsha J. Evans
salary for the year was $651,957 plus expenses

· The United Way President Brian Gallagher receives a $375,000
base salary along with numerous expense benefits.

· UNICEF CEO Caryl M. Stern receives $1,200,000 per year (100k
per month) plus all expenses including a ROLLS ROYCE . Less than 5
cents of your donated dollar goes to the cause.

· The Salvation Army's Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a
salary of only $13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2
billion dollar organization. 96 percent of donated dollars go to the
cause.

· The American Legion National Commander receives a $0.00 zero
salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their families and
youth!

· The Veterans of Foreign Wars National Commander receives a
$0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their
families and youth!

· The Disabled American Veterans National Commander receives a
$0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their
families and youth!

· The Military Order of Purple Hearts National Commander
receives a $0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and
their families and youth!

· The Vietnam Veterans Association National Commander receives
a $0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their
families and youth!

On the other hand, you could set up a CRUT, pay no capital gains tax and create your own Family Foundation, Private Foundation, or Charitable Organization. How you ask?

Let me show you how with my free E-Book.

DBLH@ROVIN.NET

"Government is the place where brilliant minds assemble to willfully pool their ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach stupid conclusions."
4courseDinar
4courseDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.26cabinkits.com

Back to top Go down

WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS Empty Re: WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS

Post by gmahunni Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Awesome info! Thank you! Smile
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS Empty Re: WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS

Post by 4courseDinar Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:49 pm

gmahunni wrote:Awesome info! Thank you! Smile

Cute Baby!!! Is that you or your baby?

Thanks

"Government is the place where brilliant minds assemble to willfully pool their ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach stupid conclusions."
4courseDinar
4courseDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:54 pm

My G(grand) baby! <3
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misterdc Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Ty much for the info.

misterdc

Back to top Go down

Post by 4courseDinar Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:57 pm

gmahunni wrote:My G(grand) baby! <3

Worth more than gold. MORE!!! MORE!!!

4courseDinar
4courseDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Amen! I have four! Smile
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 am

good post
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelclamp Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Best one I've found, direct impact - www.ramusa.org
Jewelclamp
Jewelclamp

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Please please please before anyone believes what you read right away, do your research. Make sure this persons facts are true about who receives what salaries etc. And why is this person here hocking a book? Be sure and do your own fact checking before just dismissing any charity! There are thousands of charities out there, as well as numerous stories you see on the news everyday, it would be my suggestion to yes make your own foundation and just donate randomly directly to the people who need it. A good attorney will be able to help you set up your own charitable foundation.

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:56 pm

great info after it rvs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sherwelch Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 am

I am trying to find a copy of the anonymous gifting letter that was spoken of in Cap's chat this morning. I want to gift some of my dinar to my children pre-RV, and i want to be sure it is legal and above board. Thanks to anyone who can help me!!!

sherwelch

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:31 pm

sherwelch wrote:I am trying to find a copy of the anonymous gifting letter that was spoken of in Cap's chat this morning. I want to gift some of my dinar to my children pre-RV, and i want to be sure it is legal and above board. Thanks to anyone who can help me!!!

Check with a CPA, but if you give them dinar, their cost basis will be the same as yours and they may have to pay capital gains tax when they cash it in. You might be better off to cash it in first and give them the dollars. A lot of factors to consider, like their income tax bracket as opposed to your's, etc.

Last edited by catman on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:38 pm

THANKS FOR THAT INFO, IT WILL HELP POST RV.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunky Sat May 05, 2012 11:08 am

mustlovedogs why do you say 4courseDinar is hawking a book. It is free to all who care to receive his information. It is not forced on them; he only states he will share what he has uncovered and I for one would at least use it as a launching pad for reseach. I would use information like that to expand fact finding of my own.

Why do so many on this forum feel they have the right to tell others to disregard anything. Who makes you boss? Why should they listen to you; is what you have to say that important you must find fault with another? Do you not think we are adults and can't make our own decisions? I really encourage my clients to do so during therapy sessions.

If we do not think for ourselves who will lead us and to where and what. Demons come in many shapes and sizes and are great leaders. I am not saying you are a demon. I just feel it is of utmost importance we make our own decissions. We are the ones that deal with the outcome.

Offering information is wonderful but I do think we are mature enough to make our decisions about what we do with it as we are the only ones to suffer the consequences and deal with the outcome.

I follow God and I know where he's going

Love and light to you all.
Bunky
Bunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sat May 05, 2012 11:54 am

Don't forget the wounded warriors foundation. Also think of having a place (after RV) where they can go for a week or so to relax and have some fun. Like a lake or mountain property. That's what I'm going to do and it will be an all inclusive visit for them as well.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Good thought and idea, Blexum!!!
These guys have given it up for us and we should, if we can, allow them some enjoyment of their choice in return. Thank yous come in different packages. If nothing else take 'em fishing where they have never gone before. Great idea.
:cheers: WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS 3079029344 WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS 312044658 WARNING FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS 203646764
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat May 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Hi Everyone, Peppermint Patti here with a little insight... (Very little I might add, Ha Ha...)

I went the course with 4CourseDinar over a year ago now. In my opinion, mine and the others that followed me, John seems to be extremely knowledgable. On his information he seems to be an expert and I haven't found him to be anything but a good guy out there doing what he considers to be his part.

One person claims to have taken his work to his attorney and Johns work supposedly passed with flying colors. Now, I am not a first hand party to that, other than that person said Johns work was just fine. Also, his work is backed up by the best in the Country as far as we are concerned. How do I know, because we received DVD's supporting his work from Possibly the only school left that teaches it. Had my husband go over the DVD's and he was really impressed...

I would say, don't judge a book by it's cover, (in this case an Avatar by his face!), and spend a few minutes to check it out. If it's not for you - then move on. I do believe there are things you can learn from John and what is really great - he practices what he preaches. It's how he and his friends and relatives live and run their lives, per him, of course...

So, good luck all of you as knowing how to handle your money correctly may mean it lasts a life time and it is going to take hard work or a lot of money to hire an attorney to do the work for you. But, then again, both my mother, her brother lost huge amounts of inheritance because it was stolen by an attorney. This was quite a while ago, but I never forgot that story and neither did they...

It would be so great if we all could have more than instant gratification from the RV and instead use it to carefully formulate a good plan to have family money that would follow us for many generations to come...

Hope to see you guys on the other side of an RV soon,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Last edited by Peppermint Patti on Sat May 05, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My fingers can't spell and my head was on vacation!!! Can't wait til it's my body follows...)
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum