Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS)

4 posters

Go down

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) Empty SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS)

Post by Rwederfoort Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:33 pm

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 14117868_1164091026986974_4584231026041802221_n

To: Ronald Wederfoort  

Cc: Un-gse Trust ; wpm.fb@un-swissindo.org; Winduliu ; Lius ; Liustex-gmt ; cgc.curacao@gmail.com; Yves Guillaume Cooper I. ; Deborah Fernandez ; Anouchka Van Miltenburg ; Glenn Sulvaran ; Gerrit Schotte ; Heiko de Jong ; Gilmar Pisas ; Laprensa ; Mygalda Margaretha ; Amigoe ; Melvin Cijntje ; Howard Suares ; Wolfred Merien ; Ambassador Lee Emil Wanta ; Carl Taylor ; Selena Scharbaai-Bregita ; Juny Joseph ; Dam van M.H.P. (Publiek) ; redactie@volkskrant.nl; U.S. President Barack H. Obama ; Michaël Temmerman ; info@mail.whitehouse.gov; redactie@spitsnet.nl; Jorge Sulbaran ; redactie@antilliaansdagblad.com; Dennis Benschop ; Dwight Rudolphina ; Vigilante ; Francis Mathilda ; Morgan A. Isenia ; Lisa Capriles ; Aldebert Rooijer ; Ashley Mauricia <2ashleymauricia@gmail.com>; Alex Rosaria ; Glensher Maduro ; Sssss Ggggg ; Dennis Benschop ; Mirto Murray ; Dick Piar ; Farah de Betrian-Haas ; Lanoy De ; PS-Jaime Cordoba ; Emsley Tromp ; Arlene Parris ; Astrid Schenker ; Carlos Monk ; g.desousa-hollander@centralbank.cw; Edwin Minguel ; secretariaat@trouw.nl; Reboot NV ; Hensley Koeiman ; Denicio Brison ; Shelwyn Salesia ; Nataly Antonia Petronia ; Geert Bijlstra ; Johnnyska Belioso ; John James Willekes ; First NameTom Johnson ; reginald.bomberg@gobiernu.cw; Roland Rooi ; F.h. Claret ; OMB_President Barack Obama ; Minguel Goedgedrag ; Karel Koeijers ; lionel.capriles@mcb-bank.com; Maasbach Info

Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 6:19 AM
Subject: Re: TO M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST (my Letter in indonesia to MI SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS)

Greetings,

It is with great honour and pleasure to inform you that Indonesian 
Mahkamah Agung - Supreme Court Justice, together with Kholipatul Immam 
Mahdi, K.681 King of King’s M1, Great President of Swissindo World Trust 
International Orbit, will announce the Debt Burden Liberation 
Certificate (DBLC) and distribution of the M1-Master Bond Voucher (M1 
Voucher), Guaranteed Basic Income as parts of the Payment Order 1-11, 
signed and sealed in the Joint Decree Letter by the Mahkamah Agung and 
M1, SPRIN NO.UN-81704/009 M1 for the freedom of all citizens of 
Indonesia and the World on October 16, 2016, at 11:00 am WIB, at the 
Supreme Court, Jl. Medan Merdeka Utara No. 9-13, Jakarta-Indonesia.

The JOINT DECREE LETTER SPRIN NO.UN-81704/009 M1 is now the LEGAL 
PROTECTION for ALL under the Highest Law nationally and internationally. 
It is an umbrella protection for all countries, their leaders, 
governments, banks and their valuable citizens. This Historic 
announcement, for the freedom of 7 billion world citizens, will be 
witnessed by: the Ambassadors of the 25 Parent countries, the Governor 
of the Bank of Indonesia, the President Directors of the 6 Prime Banks, 
United Nations, Swissindo Reps, TNI (Military), POLRI (Police) 
Multinational, Press / Mass Media International Co-respondents and the 
people of the world. It is imperative that the governments and banks 
immediately accept DBLC and M1 Voucher to bring prosperity back to the 
people. Payment Order 1-11 is the only Solution! World acquisition 
begins in Indonesia. Join us in this Historical Celebration!

We are very grateful to you and all the Light Workers around the Globe 
for all your great work.

Please find attached:

* MA-M1 CERTIFICATION OF PUBLICATION
* MAHKAMAH AGUNG JOINT DECREE LETTER in English

Signed Original in Indonesian you can view on the following link: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_4t0Pn-uMqcWWQwd0N0azZGTEk/view

About UN-Swissindo:

Swissindo World Trust International Orbit is a non-profit humanitarian 
and sovereign organization with its own combined collateral of Exhibits 
A&B, certificate QR-154-321-CO-003496 M, and UBS NO: 
UNS-AG/SBG/6118/045/RS.DRS/01/VII/2001-15, in the total amount of 
78.033.015.393 (78 billion) kgs of Gold and Platinum.

UN Swissindo was founded by the founding fathers in 1887 and holder of 
certificates for 25 Parent Countries, Parent Banks and Parent Armies 
including, Country Certificate of NKRI 17-8-1945, covering Lands Series 
1-4 Wareld Van Eighendom Verponding Onderneming-Landreform of 
International Certificate, Convanel UBS, 1951, keeper of U.N. 
Registration, Batavia 1945, UN-APPROVAL No. MISA 81704, licensor of 
Patent License Agreement of Guaranteed Legal Payment Standard World 
Currency Printing, also sole custodian of 884 World Bank Infinite 
Collateral accounts since its transfer of ownership in 2012, in 
accordance with the World 12 Portal document.

UN Swissindo is Headed by a Single Owner, Single Authority, One Personal 
Only and Non Commercial, the Royal, K.681, H.M. 
MR.A1.Sino.AS.S”2”.IR.Soegihartonotonegoro H.W.ST.M1, Holder of 
MICROFILM, Certificate Code 99.98 Series 1-4, COMPTROLLER OF THE 
CURRENCY, No.6673283283254892-G-6757862892, CD – OWNERSHIP - B G – 
57628682, Ownership of Investment Club, Legalized No. 6568895788923 / 4 
Th. – 1060, Position Code: 0001 A.045, Basel – Tulingen – 45309684934 – 
F – 546572 with a Mandate to free humanity from all debt bondage in the 
modern day slavery system through Payment Order 1-11 and to refinance 
the new world economy with a total amount of 1 Quintillion US dollars.

This Mission was started by the late Founder of United Nations, First 
President of Indonesia, President Soekarno and the President of the 
United States of America, John F. Kennedy, with The Green Hilton 
Memorial Agreement; their Executive Order 11110 was to end the financial 
slavery system, eradicate poverty, end the Global Financial Crisis and 
to bring Heaven on Earth. Now UN Swissindo is here to complete the 
Mission.

All above mentioned facts are legal, signed and sealed by the Indonesian 
Mahkamah Agung - Supreme Court Justice, SPRIN NO. UN-81704/009 M1 on 
June 2/23, 2016.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
We are grateful for your time and attention.

In service,

HM.ANI FOREST MAHA KHUSUMA SYAH AMBU
World Prime Minister of Finance & Banking
Special Operation Executive
SOE-95.105.137/SINO AS /70
NEO UNITED KINGDOM OF GOD SKY EARTH
SWISSINDO WORLD TRUST INTERNATIONAL ORBIT
www.swissindo.news

Notice:

This correspondence and any attachments are and remain the Property of 
the United Nations. The contents of this email remain at all times 
private, legally privileged and confidential. Violations of this PRIVACY 
NOTICE is Governed by and within, at minimum, the Jurisdiction of 
International Law and the relevant United Nations Treaties; namely, but 
not limited to: Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, The U.N. 
Declaration of human Rights (1948) and The CONVENTION ON THE PRIVILEDGES 
AND IMMUNITIES OF THE UNITED NATIONS as adopted by the General Assembly 
of the United Nations on 13 February 1946 and CTU-24.

For the Highest Good of All

On 2016-09-27 11:41, Ronald Wederfoort wrote:
> Saudaraku SINO,

> Apa kabarnya hari ini?

> Terima kasih untuk segalanya yang telah Anda lakukan untuk Kemanusiaan
> dan UNIVERSE.

> Kami telah mengikuti proyek SWISSINDO dari INDONESIA, dan kami ingin
> mengucapkan terima kasih juga ORANG dari INDONESIA untuk membantu kita
> untuk menjadi GRATIS dari HUTANG kami.

> The Citizens dari Curacao dan Kepulauan Karibia terima kasih dari
> lubuk hati mereka untuk Swissindo Pembayaran P1-11 yang kita semua di
> World akan mendapatkan. Tapi kita masih ingin mengirim gratetud kami
> untuk Rakyat Indonesia.

> Kami juga telah mengikuti semua langkah kelompok SWISSINDO, dan
> berharap tthat segera seluruh dunia akan Bebas dari UTANG.

> Memiliki hari diberkati.

> Ronald Wederfoort Brother.

> RONALD WEDERFOORT

> +5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
>  [1]  [2]  [3]  [4]  [5]

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://www.facebook.com/ronald.wederfoort
> [2] http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronald-wederfoort-46b1531
> [3] http://twitter.com/usacuracao
> [4] http://truthseekercur.blogspot.com/

> [5]
http://ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com/

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MAHKAMAH%2BAGUNG-page-001

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MAHKAMAH%2BAGUNG-page-002

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MAHKAMAH%2BAGUNG-page-003

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MAHKAMAH%2BAGUNG-page-004

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MAHKAMAH%2BAGUNG-page-005

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MAHKAMAH%2BAGUNG-page-006

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MAHKAMAH%2BAGUNG-page-007

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MAHKAMAH%2BAGUNG-page-008

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MAHKAMAH%2BAGUNG-page-009

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MA-M1%2BCERTIFICATION%2BOF%2BPUBLICATION-page-001

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MA-M1%2BCERTIFICATION%2BOF%2BPUBLICATION-page-002

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MA-M1%2BCERTIFICATION%2BOF%2BPUBLICATION-page-003

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MA-M1%2BCERTIFICATION%2BOF%2BPUBLICATION-page-004

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) MA-M1%2BCERTIFICATION%2BOF%2BPUBLICATION-page-005

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) Empty Re: SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS)

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:39 pm

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203 SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 2805820865  SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 2805820865  SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 2805820865  SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) Empty Re: SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS)

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:45 am

nice that he replied to you and CC'd Obama...good to keep him in the loop on this stuff...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:28 am

Lots of meaningless verbosity, amazing how many misspellings, grammatical errors and typos in some so called legal documents. Which BTW appear to be wrongly formatted.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 2805820865  SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 2805820865  SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 2805820865  SWISSINDO REPLY ME FROM M1, MR.A1.Sino.AS.S“2” .IR.Soegihartonotonegoro,ST   (my Letter in indonesia to M1 SINO to thank him for the PROSPERITY FUNDS) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:05 am

SwissIndo: Exposing a Scam

There are so many scams and con men operating these days on the Internet, you would think that people would be smart enough not to fall for them. One of them that I recently became aware of is called SwissIndo. According to their website SwissIndo.net, they call themselves SwissIndo World Trust International Orbit (whatever that means). They “aim to free humanity from financial and physical burdens of the slavery system and reconnect to nature”, according to their website.

This all sounds fine and dandy, except it is a huge scam. The entire organization is based in Indonesia and is run by a man with many names (which is fitting for a con artist). He calls himself King of Kings, Mr. Sino, Mr. Soegi, or M-1. M-1 means the Monetary One, who claims to have control over 128 royal family trusts. Didn’t know there were that many royal families in the entire world. But wait, it gets better. According to the FAQ section on SI’s website, everyone in the world will receive 6 million dollars and a 1,200 dollar a month stipend for the rest of their life. When does this miraculous event occur? When Payments 1-11 are released. Again, what does that mean?

Hundreds of people all over the world have fallen for this scam. I listened to a two and a half hour audio interview on YouTube with Peter Van Runt, a former SI insider. Van Runt spent two years working for SI without pay. He was told that he and other “delegates” would receive 1.2 million dollars for their help, but not until the mysterious Payments 1-11 were released. According to SI’s own website, these so-called payments were supposed to be released on August 17th, 2015. Well guess what happened on that date? You got it, big fat nothing.

The story that Van Runt tells is very interesting. He came to work for SI through Ron Van Dyke, who he met through One People Public Trust (OPPT), another Internet scam. Van Runt says he is very spiritual and was searching on the Internet for a way to help people and make the world a better place for everybody. He is Australian and a very articulate and sensible man. Yet he was taken in by this fraudulent organization.

One of the ways that SI cleverly convinces otherwise intelligent people that they are legit is by forging official documents to make it look like they have money or connections that they do not have. It is easy to forge documents and fool people. For example, they are pretending to have connections with the United Nations. Does anybody at the real UN even know that SI exists? I doubt it. They also fake very official-looking financial documents to make it look like they control various trusts around the world and thus have vast sums of money at their disposal. They do not have any money, it is nothing but paper.

They also cleverly give their “delegates” fancy meaningless job titles (Van Runt was the CEO of Australia and later even the Prime Minister of Australia, if you can believe that). He said that he was “smoking the Hopium pipe” for the two years that he worked for SI without pay. He finally woke up and realized it was a fraud.

People, it’s simple. Any organization that promises you vast amounts of money and has a hierarchy with many meaningless job titles is a fraud! Van Runt also said he wishes he hadn’t wasted two years of his life sitting in front of his computer Skyping with people from all over the world (other “delegates”) and wasting a lot of time, money (his money) and energy flying to Indonesia several times for so-called delegate conferences. He gained 20 kilos and was in poor health by the time he quit SI. Today, he has lost the weight and is a much happier, healthier person.

SI also claims on their website to have connections with the Venus Project in Venus, Florida (this will be the subject of my next essay/blog) and the Ubuntu organization run by Michael Tellinger in South Africa. I have researched both of these organizations extensively and I can tell you these claims are entirely bogus. The Venus Project and Ubuntu would never have anything to do with SI. Their aims are the same (a better world for everyone), but how they achieve that could not be more different. The Venus Project is proposing a world without money, a world that is based on a resource-driven economy. More on that in my next essay. Ubuntu is also proposing a world without money, a world where everyone contributes and everyone benefits, very similar to my Global Prosperity Initiative proposal.

It never ceases to amaze me that people who call themselves “spiritual”, “awake”, or “aware” can be so easily fooled by the promise of money which does not even exist. This tells me very clearly that these people are not at all spiritual, they are greedy. People, once and for all, wake up and smell the greed. The only way to achieve true prosperity for everybody is to get rid of money! We do not need money for anything! As long as money exists, so will greed, poverty, crime, corruption and inequality. Why people who call themselves “spiritual” cannot understand this is beyond me. This addiction to money has to end. We can create a beautiful world where everyone contributes and everyone benefits without money. This addiction to hierarchy must also end, because how can we all be one if someone or something is always above you or below you?

Now put that in your Hopium pipe and smoke it.

https://globalprosperityinitiative2015.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/swissindo-exposing-a-scam/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:18 am

money is a medium of exchange. getting rid of money solves nothing. corruption and manipulation would continue in a barter system, albeit much less so.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum