Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust).

5 posters

Go down

My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). Empty My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust).

Post by Rwederfoort Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:00 pm

My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f3%5f237974%5fAOLkimIAAgPtV9wWFgPIwJO1NYM&m=YaDownload&pid=2&fid=Draft&inline=1&appid=yahoomail

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

How are all of you today? Today i am going to share one of the Main projects 
which I am about to start which is very very Important for our ECONOMIC, and
for all of us who are about to receive or Prosperity Funds from Swissindo Trust,
and from the St. Germain Trust, threw the BRICS/AIIB Cips Gold Backed Financial
Systems.

Before continue with this information, I understand that it has been
a while that i have promised or have said many things, which I was going
to, which did not happen at that time, but for everything there is reason
why it did not happen. But NOW its our time to begin.

The QUESTION i have asked my self, do you want some one to hold your 
Prosperity FUNDS again? For what you already have gone threw with Banks?

Many of you have seen NOW that many of the Bankers and their Old Fiat Systems
are all Bankrupt and many are not trust Worthy. So i came with this suggestion 
to setup our own Trust Company which we will be managing all Our Funds from,
and if there are other Brothers and Sisters all over the WORLD who wants
US to manage their FUNDS we are open for them.

Also we will be buying GOLD and other Precious Metals on the International
Market, to protect our Local Currency and our Investments and our Funds.

So my brothers and sisters, I will be going to Newyork this coming week, 
as soon as i get my passport. I don't know how long it will take to 
collect or release my Funds, but as soon as they are in my hands, 
I will be back to start the Business Process to setup my TRUST company.

Also i need several Corporate Attorney and tax adviser which have
expertise and experience when it comes to corporate trust-Planning.

They will be in Charge of the Trust company Agreement, the Initial funding's,
amendment of documents, roles of the Trustee and investment factors
as well.

After setting up our TEAM, we will be flying to CHINA, and to meet with BRICS/AIIB 
White Dragon families and the Chinese government to see how we can
work together related this Business Plan in Curacao working with them(BRICS)
and Joining their Financial Groups.

Also I will be setting up, a Human resources department where we can start
Hiring as many YU di Korsow who wants to WORK and help others in
our organizations.

If you have any suggestions and advise or you like to join us, just 
drop me a line. When i come back from NEW YORK, we will start immediatly
with this Project which is very Important for Curacao and for our area. 
It will put us back on the MAP of a TRUST WORTHY Island where brothers 
and sisters can come and deposit their Prosperity Funds or any valuable assets 
in our Trust company for save keeping and advice.

I KNOW I AM TRUSTWORTHY so I know many brothers and sisters, would
JOIN IN, Knowing that their Funds will be safe at anytime, and we will also
help them with advise and consultants and professionals who will be 
ready for them 24/7 when they are needed.

And also for those who are in need of FUNDS we will be helping them
till they will get their FUNDS in their Possession. Not everyone will
get their Funds immediatly it will happen by Appointment, so we 
need to help those who are waiting for FUNDS, so we can help them.

Now that the OLD FIAT SYSTEMS has been Replaced with a GOLD Backed 
System we are ready to go, with a new Gold Backed System, this all
the 193 Countries and leaders(Paris Agreement 2016) of the World  
have signed for this to be Implemented the 1 Oct. 2016.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely

Ronald Wederfoort
My first PROJECT. 

My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). Facebook My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). Linkedin My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). Twitter My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). Blogger My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). Empty Re: My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust).

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:57 pm

omgomgomg
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 3508649203 My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 3508649203 My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 3508649203 My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 3508649203 My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 3508649203 My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 3508649203 My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 3508649203

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). Empty Re: My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust).

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:59 pm

question :winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 2245507099My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Wow, just wow ....Really? :nonono: :nonono: :tdown: :tdown:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 2805820865  My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 2805820865  My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 2805820865  My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:38 pm

The QUESTION i have asked my self, do you want some one to hold your
Prosperity FUNDS again? For what you already have gone threw with Banks?

The question I have asked myself is "Self do you really want someone who honest believes this crap, or says he does get anywhere near your money?" Self answered HELL NO!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 2805820865  My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 2805820865  My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 2805820865  My Business Plan to Start my Own Trust Company in CURACO calling it  (BRICS/AIIB Caribbean (Curacao) Development Trust). 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:37 am

Fiat is not going away.  IT IS NOT GOING AWAY. The only change is the SDR allocation. Basel3 has NO requirement to back holdings with assets beyond 20%, and, 'compliance' isn't required until 2019 (several, like Doug Casey, are confident they'll kick the can down the road to 2022). AIIB/BRICS is NOT asset backed, it clears all transactions through BIS (just like IMF/World Bank). It's going around the left side of the tree, instead of the right, period.

Fiat will remain fiat.  Derivatives will be re-purposed, but much of the malinvestment will be unwound. It will bring some pain to the markets, and there will be trouble - make no mistake. But BRICS/AIIB is NOT a cure, it's an alternative.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum