Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam)

3 posters

Go down

bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) Empty bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam)

Post by TheBeav Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:48 am

bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern
« on: Today at 01:29:26 AM »
[bluwolf] Yea earthquakes, storms, fires, over 200 tornados, river floods, hurricanes, lost jobs and homes, recession, debt ceiling not made available by ego minded political parties, law approval that defies the holy bible, you would think with so many signs from God all people in the USA would be on their knees praying and asking for change and forgiveness. The only people that suffer this are the gentle and faithful. The innocent ones. [bluwolf] Cj remember there is a system. [bluwolf] So it will be seen if what they say is true on the USA on Monday at 9:15 am est period. [bluwolf] Well let me go gotta do some things yet, be blessed, see ya when I see ya good night. [bluwolf] Remember if all is true you will see on Monday get some rest and have fun this weekend bye. [elaine schembre] bluwolf ... they are saying on Okie's site that we only have 3 weeks to cash in at the higher rate... and was told from a very high source... that the rate will go down.... that came from Bear. [bluwolf] I already explained that yesterday look it up on the forum, it's ridiculous. [bluwolf] 200 trillion dinars in the world to be cashed in in 3 weeks what do you think? [jonjobe7] bluwolf imo it will take Donald Trump that long to cash his in. [bluwolf] Jon your so right it hurts. [bluwolf] Cj I also talked about the 35% short and 15% long term capital gains. [bluwolf] Banks want you to play stupid so they could rip you up, thx. So how better then to spread this kind of misinformation thru the sites. [bluwolf] I am not being had by anyone. [bluwolf] Pls remember my comment your first name is not Idiot your last name is not Ignorant and your mother’s maiden name is not Stupid. [bluwolf] You have the control and the power now so be wise.[bluwolf] It is not what they want, it is what you want. Period. [bluwolf] I call that shopping (bank). [bluwolf] Hey this a blessing from God, configured to His thoughts and needs you included, it’s not a hand me down or give away, ok. [bluwolf] So just be wise ok. [bluwolf] they will rip you off and you keep the cheap change, no way Jose. [bluwolf] Bye now for the storm is starting to arrive now, be blessed. Stay well and please think it over about all I said tonight
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) Empty Re: bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam)

Post by Angustura Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 am

TheBeav wrote:bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern
« on: Today at 01:29:26 AM »
[bluwolf] Yea earthquakes, storms, fires, over 200 tornados, river floods, hurricanes, lost jobs and homes, recession, debt ceiling not made available by ego minded political parties, law approval that defies the holy bible, you would think with so many signs from God all people in the USA would be on their knees praying and asking for change and forgiveness. The only people that suffer this are the gentle and faithful. The innocent ones. [bluwolf] Cj remember there is a system. [bluwolf] So it will be seen if what they say is true on the USA on Monday at 9:15 am est period. [bluwolf] Well let me go gotta do some things yet, be blessed, see ya when I see ya good night. [bluwolf] Remember if all is true you will see on Monday get some rest and have fun this weekend bye. [elaine schembre] bluwolf ... they are saying on Okie's site that we only have 3 weeks to cash in at the higher rate... and was told from a very high source... that the rate will go down.... that came from Bear. [bluwolf] I already explained that yesterday look it up on the forum, it's ridiculous. [bluwolf] 200 trillion dinars in the world to be cashed in in 3 weeks what do you think? [jonjobe7] bluwolf imo it will take Donald Trump that long to cash his in. [bluwolf] Jon your so right it hurts. [bluwolf] Cj I also talked about the 35% short and 15% long term capital gains. [bluwolf] Banks want you to play stupid so they could rip you up, thx. So how better then to spread this kind of misinformation thru the sites. [bluwolf] I am not being had by anyone. [bluwolf] Pls remember my comment your first name is not Idiot your last name is not Ignorant and your mother’s maiden name is not Stupid. [bluwolf] You have the control and the power now so be wise.[bluwolf] It is not what they want, it is what you want. Period. [bluwolf] I call that shopping (bank). [bluwolf] Hey this a blessing from God, configured to His thoughts and needs you included, it’s not a hand me down or give away, ok. [bluwolf] So just be wise ok. [bluwolf] they will rip you off and you keep the cheap change, no way Jose. [bluwolf] Bye now for the storm is starting to arrive now, be blessed. Stay well and please think it over about all I said tonight
"Thanks the beav for the post. BLUWOLF IS RIGHT,MY FIRST NAME IS NOTIDIOT AND MY LAST NAME IS NOT IGNORANT.WE ARE NOT STUPID. AS I STATED EARLIER DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING EVERYONE TELLS YOU.AND DONT BELIEVE ALLTHINGS JUST ANYONE TELLS YOU.{ANGUSTURA :drunken:
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) Empty Re: bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam)

Post by TheBeav Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 am

I post...you decide! Just found it on GET team while I was cruising...

Not sure what to think of it. Looks like Okie and Bluewolf are not on the same thread. He's contradicting some of Okie's info.

I for one, am waiting with nose pressed to glass for a Sunday pm to Monday pm RV...

Won't THAT be a kick in the head?!? :happyjoy: bigsmile :happyjoy:
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:47 am

2011 Capital Gains Tax Has Changed

http://www.savingtoinvest.com/2011/05/2011-and-2012-capital-gains-tax-rates-short-and-long-term.html

2011 and 2012 Capital Gains Tax Rates – Short and Long Term

When you sell a capital asset like stocks or a home you own, the difference between the amount you sell it for and you paid for it (or cost basis) is classified as a capital gain or a capital loss. Capital gains and losses are further classified as long-term or short-term, depending on how long you hold the investment before you sell it. If you hold it more than one year, your capital gain or loss is long-term. If you hold it one year or less, your capital gain or loss is short-term. Based on the duration of asset ownership and the tax filers personal tax rate, we can calculate their capital gains tax rate.

bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) Capital-gains-tax-2011-20122

Short-term capital gains are taxed at ordinary income tax rates up to 35%. Long-term capital gains (assets held for more than one year) are taxed at 0%% for taxpayers in the 10% and 15% tax brackets and 15% for taxpayers in the 25%, 28%, 33%, and 35% tax brackets. The 0% tax rates for those in the 10% and 15% tax brackets was a special provision in the bush-era tax cuts which were extended to 2013.

If your capital losses are more than your capital gains, you can claim a capital loss deduction in your tax filing. Your allowable deduction is $3,000 ($1,500 if you are married and filing separately) and can be claimed against your ordinary income. There are various exceptions and special provisions when it comes to the treatment of capital gains or losses and you should consult IRS Publications 17 and 550 for more details.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) Flag-212bluwolf chat 9/10/11 7:30 pm eastern (From GETTeam) Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum