Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’

4 posters

Go down

Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ Empty Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’

Post by GypZ Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ Timthumb.php_4

Energy Drinks Contain Ingredient Extracted From Bull Urine And Semen. A study done by Longhorn Cattle Company, tested some of the top energy drink brands such as Red Bull, monster etc. What they found might leave your stomach in a knot. They found that the drinks do, in fact, contain bull semen.

is the ingredient that has come under fire. Taurine is named after the Latin Taurus, which means bull. It was first isolated from ox bile in 1827 by Australian scientists Friedrich Tiedemann and Leopold Gmelon. It is often called an amino acid, even in scientific literature, but it lacks a carboxyl group it is not strictly an amino acid. Taurine is present in bulls livers, semen and urine. One thing is certain, the taurine used in energy drinks such as Red Bull is taken from these sources.52.2K

SHARES

Energy Drinks Contain Ingredient Extracted From Bull Urine And Semen. A study done by Longhorn Cattle Company, tested some of the top energy drink brands such as Red Bull, monster etc. What they found might leave your stomach in a knot. They found that the drinks do, in fact, contain bull semen.
is the ingredient that has come under fire. Taurine is named after the Latin Taurus, which means bull. It was first isolated from ox bile in 1827 by Australian scientists Friedrich Tiedemann and Leopold Gmelon. It is often called an amino acid, even in scientific literature, but it lacks a carboxyl group it is not strictly an amino acid. Taurine is present in bulls livers, semen and urine. One thing is certain, the taurine used in energy drinks such as Red Bull is taken from these sources.

Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ BULL-SEMEN
Taurine found in energy drinks is a byproduct of bull testicles, it is considered not to be vegetarian friendly. The ingredient is taurine, a naturally occurring substance that is present in bull bile and breastmilk. The video shows how this ingredient is extracted from the Bulls. It was filmed by an employee of the company that supplies this ingredient to the various energy drink company. The video was then Leaked, leaving to us this secret they have tried to keep quiet for so long. The employee was later fired for violating company policy.
(Source)

Save

Save

Save
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ Empty Re: Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’

Post by GypZ Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:43 pm

GROSS!ME OUT ,YUCK!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ Empty Re: Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ CmKTQDvUoAATaHV

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Taurine is listed as an ingredient in many energy drinks. What is taurine? Is it safe?

Answers from Katherine Zeratsky, R.D., L.D.

Taurine is an amino acid that supports neurological development and helps regulate the level of water and minerals in the blood. Taurine is also thought to have antioxidant properties.

Taurine is found naturally in meat, fish and breast milk, and it's commonly available as a dietary supplement. Some studies suggest that taurine supplementation may improve athletic performance, which may explain why taurine is used in many energy drinks.

Other studies suggest that taurine combined with caffeine improves mental performance, although this finding remains controversial. And in one study, people with congestive heart failure who took taurine supplements three times a day for two weeks showed improvement in their exercise capacity.

Up to 3,000 milligrams a day of supplemental taurine is generally considered safe. Moderation is important, however. Little is known about the effects of heavy or long-term taurine use.

It's also important to remember that there may be high amounts of other ingredients in energy drinks, such as high amounts of caffeine or sugar. Too much caffeine can increase your heart rate and blood pressure, interrupt your sleep, and cause nervousness and irritability. And added sugar may provide unwanted added calories.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ 2805820865  Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ 2805820865  Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ 2805820865  Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:32 pm

IS RED BULL® ENERGY DRINK SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS?

Red Bull® Energy Drink is suitable for vegetarians. Red Bull® Energy Drink does not contain any animal products or substances derived from animals.

IS RED BULL® ENERGY DRINK KOSHER?

Red Bull® Energy Drink is kosher. This has been certified by the KF FEDERATION OF SYNAGOGUES, Rabbi M.D. Elzas, LONDON. Before issuing this certificate the production site and the origin of the ingredients were inspected and checked by an official of the Federation.

IS RED BULL® ENERGY DRINK HALAL?

Red Bull® Energy Drink is halal. This has been certified by the MUSLIM JUDICIAL COUNCIL. Imaam Y. Harris, Cape Town. Before issuing this certificate the production site and the origin of the ingredients were inspected and checked by an official of the Federation.

IS RED BULL® ENERGY DRINK GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, WHEAT FREE, DAIRY FREE?

Yes, Red Bull® Energy Drink is gluten free, vegan, wheat free, dairy free!

IS TAURINE MADE FROM BULLS' TESTICLES? IS TAURINE A DERIVATIVE OF BULLS' TESTICLES OR SEMEN?

The taurine in Red Bull® Energy Drink is a purely synthetic substance produced by pharmaceutical companies and is not derived from animals or animal materials.
All ingredients for Red Bull® Energy Drink are synthetically produced by pharmaceutical companies. This guarantees the highest quality.

https://web.archive.org/web/20101128164629/http://redbullusa.com/cs/Satellite/en_US/Red-Bull-Home/Products/011242746208542#/product-FAQs

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ 2805820865  Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ 2805820865  Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ 2805820865  Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:38 pm

FALSE: Red Bull Contains Bull Semen

Red Bull and other brands of energy drink employ various stimulating ingredients, none of which is bull semen.

http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/bullsemen.asp

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:44 pm

lol  Did You Know Your Energy Drinks Contain ‘BULL URINE & SEMEN’ 3508649203
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:53 pm

Yes.....lol....thatz why it has such a nice fizzzzzzz!   Drink away people!   Same with coca cola, that has Horse Urine!!!!!!!! There is a reason why these recipes are so confidential!   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqPPfk1dtNk
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:13 pm

I have to admit, I still drink a coke here and there cause it tastes sooooo good...lol.....On the bright site....urine is suppose to be according to health articles, your own medicine and heals almost all diseases.  Yakky......lol  Even though they claim some of it is synthetic........who knows right!   Who do we trust these days?????

And yes ladies.....it is also used in expensive cosmetics, medicine etc..... 
http://all-natural.com/natural-remedies/urine/
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum