Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  OK THIS IS THE SCOOP – IT WAS SAID THAT BBC ANNOUNCED ABOUT THE RV TONIGHT ON THEIR LATE NEWS – most seem to feel this was just a news announcement that matched the articles out there we all read this week – so no one country can RV at a time ok…. so we wait for forex to open Sunday night into Monday – PERIOD to see if it shows up -OK – so calm down and pray this is our week per Shabibi!!!

Guru OkieOilMan:  OK AS OF A LITTLE AWHILE AGO IT IS REPORTED THAT SHABBI RETURNED FROM THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS MEETING IN (ROME I BELIEVE) AND WENT STRAIGHT TO PARLIMENT FOR AN UNSCHEDULED MEETING----SOUNDS GOOD----MORE AS I RECEIVE IT

YOU GUYS SAVE YOU FINGERS WITH THE SAME OLE QUESTIONS----SHABBI ANNOUNCED THE RV THURS--HE STATED IT WOULD BE IN EFFECT BY JUNE 30TH---HE HAS STATED IN THE PAST THE RATE WOULD BE COMPARABLE TO THE PRE-WAR RATE---NOW WHAT MORE IS THERE TO SAY---HE HAS SAID IT ALL

GOT SOME PHONE CALLS TO MAKE--I THINK IT IS OF PARAMOUNT SIGNIFICANCE WHERE SHABBI IS AND WHAT HE'S DOING PRESENTLY. I AM SURE THERE ARE MORE TO THIS STORY--WHEN I GET IT--SO WILL YOU----CYA LATER---GOD BLESS U ALL-------HAVE FUN GUY'S

Guru Frank26:  Public Service Announcement From Frank Villa - Frank has deliberately shut down his website www.frankvilladinar.com beginning today 6-25 through Monday 6-27 – It will be operational again sometime on Monday - Reason: He is busy mopping the floors and washing the "walls" for what is to happen on the 28th to the 30th as we have informed you...Frank states he will be ready to openly discuss this on Monday on his conference call at 7:30pm eastern time - See You Then! God Bless You! Please repost as you please.

Planet Dinar Member:  just now one of the mods just got a text saying the BBC announced an RV in England. Since it is 3:00 A.M. over there, that may be hard to believe. So, she will try and get confirmation in morning. So, just FYI

Gurus Tony & Dan:  Peoples Talk Radio President Tony and Dan call right now 12:30pm eastern time

News is: other intel sources are hearing that the RV has started – banks still say that even after work during tonight (Friday) we could see this  – Tony called around to sources as Okie and Poppy2 heard this, they are saying that this is over and done and we should be cashing out on Tuesday…
Tony’s sources that was in the Rome meeting today WITH Shabibi CONFIRMED FIRST HAND that Shabibi said that this RV will be completed by the 28th – Folks were right now being asked to go to Mosque to hear an announcement – Shabibi is back in Iraq now and things are going on and parliament is meeting right now early in this morning and folks are very excited as the word is that this RV is done…

Shabibi said two days ago and today in Rome = by the 28th this would be done now in public forums in meetings outside Iraq that this will be DONE!  We are seeing this everywhere now so this could institute a statement on a broadcast.
BUT
They are looking into at how this was announced tonight on this alleged BBC announcement as they are getting many contacts telling them this was announced.
BUT:
The rate was not given out – Shabibi has only said they would raise the value of their currency. This could be just repeat of what Shabibi has said publically but something is going on over there.
Tony and Dan are going to continue to make calls to get some more information to confirm any news on an RV announcement as well the other sites they believe…  their information came tonight from credible people all said that the RV would happen done and agreed upon and the final docs will be signed over weekend but now we hear that Tuesday would be a cash out day from our team sources.

Guru Checkmate Dan:
The news we are hearing is true because it is in print and we are hearing it...both have been wrong in the past.  1000% believe it WILL revalue, but does it make sense that they will announce the RV will happen on the 28th?  Why aren't iraq citizens buying it up or trading belongings for it?  Does it make sense that all of this is absolutely factual?  We should be excited but We shouldn't get sucked into the vortex of its done....I wouldn't bet against the 28th but I'm not going to be low if it does not happen next week...The fact that Ty could STILL buy as much Dinar as he wants right now--cheap--scares me...not hearing dinars getting harder and harder to get...

Guru TNT Tony: 

Text from guy who went to Iraq Mosque to hear special announcement...it was announced and 10, 50, 100 and 250 bills shown...no single numbered bill shown...Told a formal announcement will being be made "in the coming days"...Allawi delivered last document that needed to be signed by IMF...15 minutes ago I got this--(Danny)Meeting everyday...added security at banks and all employees--teller level--told to report to work for cash in Tuesday/Wednesday next week.  Tony's guy in Rome heard Shabibi with his own ears say this will be done by the 28th...

Guru Bondlady: 
Its so awsome to  see all weve seen in the last 3 months...every thing ive hoped for for 7 yrs all comein to pass in 1 month...JUNE...sense i got off the rumor  ride it aint been so bad...

Guru TampaDinar (OOM):  THIS MORNING I WENT TO FLA CURRENCY XCHANGE TO BUY MORE DINAR AND SPOKE TO THE OWNER. HE WAS FRIENDLY BUT NOT REALLY FORTHCOMING WITH NEWS. HE SAID HE EXPECTED A VERY LOW RATE AND THOUGHT THAT IF THAT HAPPENED THE BILLIONAIRES WOULD BUY UP ALL THE DINAR AND HOARD IT. I SAID YOU KNOW I AM UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THERE ISN'T THAT MUCH MORE AVAILABLE TO BUY THAT MOST OF IT IS SOLD. HE GAVE A QUIZICAL LOOK TO ME NA D SAID , YOU KNOW, YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT. I CALLED BOTH OF MY SUPPLIERS THIS MRNIG TO ORDE NAD ONE OF THEM SAID HE WAS OUTAND I DO NOT REALLY BELIEVE HIM. I SAID THAT SOUNDS LIKE A VERY GOOD SIGN AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID THAT'S TRUE.

Guru Athena:  The CBI has been telling
us what they are doing…The article says the notes
will go to 25 dinars after 2 years, You will have 2 years to
turn in your large note…most rv turn in periods last 2 years, nothing to worry
about… best day for banking is a
Tuesday the 28th maybe the 29th, but should be the 28…The rate will be right with Kuwait, now if they raise Kuwait we get a higher rate, right now Kuwait is at 3.61

GET Team Member:  I just hung up with a friend of mine who is invested as well. One of his co-workers is in TN for a wedding and met a member of his wife's extended family at the rehearsal who claims to have $2M U.S. invested in dinar. This friend of ours thought this other investor might be full of it but he apparently was very knowledgeable about everything going on in Iraq and claims to have folks in his circle who are friendly with Ali, Okie, and Frank among others. This guy has plans to go to New Orleans next week to cash out some of his dinar as he said that he was contacted yesterday and told that it RV'd in Iraq and that we could see it as early as tomorrow on the Forex. He said that it could come out to us as $0.86 under the managed float and that it is expected to be in the $4.40 range pretty quickly. Don't shoot the messenger, but I trust my friend who relayed this to me and he believes his co-worker who told him. We obviously can't confirm the direct source, however, but this guy

Guru Bluwolf:  right now people are speaking of cashin today, I am checking out this rumor now.
Remember its a rumor until confirmed...the rv is imminent, all other matter is different and not associated with the cashin wish by the way should be underway soon...it is out of Iraqs hands...relax it will be in your hands very soon
well I guess I'm off for a bit.

don't know how to say this anymore,,,people the rv has already occur,,,period,,,we are just waiting for all US banks to start cashin procedures,,pls understand this for once and for all

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:46 am

Ahhh...the trip down memory lane is refreshing...makes those of us who expose the fraud on a daily basis feel justified.  You know, Tony started TNT about 3 years ago, I believe it was end of June 2013.  Funny how time flies when you're spinnin' lies...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum