Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:16 am

Guru OkieOilman:   good news...rv is official...military cashing in at $5.25 in the "green zone"...we will very likely see a much higher rate here...it will be announced on the forex Sunday night...at last!!!

Guru TNT Tony:  It has been quiet and then at noon intel kicked back in...RV was scheduled for Wednesday...presidents of banks were notified by our government--didn't happen...this is 100% fact...I heard from several source that at 3pm eastern today [Friday] Maliki and Shabibi announced the RV, they were released from chapter 7, completely sovereign country and they entered the WTO...we will not see it until Monday....we don't know 100% if this is true, we'll have to wait till Monday to find out...This was supposed to happen 3 or 4 times already...renegotiations, and significant tax and banking changes have been made in the past weeks....

Everything looking good, getting confirmation on yesterdays RV announcement in Iraq...Its a go...2 more credible source confirmation of RV...soldiers cashing in in the green zone @ $5.25...My daughter saw Maliki and Shabibi on the Al Jazeera TV

****Guru Tony Update**** Treasury Dept. contact just called and confirmed cashing out soldiers in Iraq @ 5.20 Great British Pound....meaning our rate is over $8 Monday morning...it has happened.

Guru Kaparoni:  i believe he is agressively preparing for the RV and is getting everything in line.  the cbi dont sell dollars to the puplic.  to make my point why would Citi want a deal in Iraq to use there network of the RV was not coming?  Where is the motivation? none

Citi wants part of it.  they know the network will make them a fortune with investments and banking activities once the dinar is tradable.  7 iraqi banks are also set and online and ready for international transactions.  this is not a fluke. 

Dinar Symposiums are being held or were held in April and for what? to teach the people for what?  how to use toilet paper?

nope.  they are explaining the RV process.  the transition, the timeframe.

Guru Simon:  late last night high up IMF contact for the first time said the RV is completed and done...always said it was it was "coming" until last night.

Guru Elsie:  I'm hearing it was announced we are there...banks are ready...I feel we are going to see this...

Guru Mailman17 & Polarbear:   LOTS OF GREAT NEWS AND CHATS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT THE RV MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN PRESENTED TO PARLIAMENT RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES.  I DO BELIEVE I GAVE A JUNE 6TH AND NO LATER THAN JUNE 30TH WINDOW? …YES):  IT’S THAT CRAZY OUTSIDE THE BOX THINKING I HAVE BEEN ADDIVCTED TO FOR 4 YEARS…LOL

THAT BRINGS US TO WHERE WE SIT AND WE ARE SITTING VERY GOOD, VERY.

I LOVE MED LIKE A BROTHER….AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE WHO BASES THIS INVESTMENT ON FACTS…AND HE DOES IT BETTER THAN ANYONE, BUT FOR HIM TO SEE THE OUTSIDE THE BOX THINKING ALONG WITH ASTRO.

BREAKING NEWS….JUST GIVE ME AND POLAR A FEW MINUTES TO GET IT IN…ACTUALLY AROUND 10…STAY TUNED NOT AN RV..BUT MORE INTEL AS TO WHAT IRAQ HAS BEEN DOING THE LAST 3 WEEKS.  BE BACK IN AFEW

THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD AND WE WILL PRESENT WHAT WE JUST FOUND OUT.  NO NEED TO MODERATE THE ROOM

JUST SIT ON YOUR HANDS FOR A FEW MINUTES.

Polarbear: RELIABLE SOURCE..FROM BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN IRAQ THAT THE MILITARY WAS AND HAS BEEN PAID IN US DOLLAR FOR THE LAST 3 PLUS WEEKS.  THERE IS ABSOLUTETLY NO DINAR TO BE HAD FROM SOLDIERS THERE

THE IRAQI’S ON THE STREETS HAVE BEEN FORCED TO USE SMALL DENOMS…50, 250 AND 500 AND FORCED TO TURN IN THEIR 3 ZEROED NOTES DINAR FOR US SOLDIERS IS A DEAD ISSUE…THEY CANNOT BUY IT AS PER COMMANDING OFFICERS ORDERS

POLAR…WANNA ADD THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SHABS NEEDED TO DO.  WE HAVE SAID FOR A LONG TIME THEY ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT OUR DINAR BUT THEY NEED TO PULL IN VERY SINGLE 3 ZEROED NOTE IN IRAQ AND LIMIT DISTRIBUTION TO A ZERO FOR ANYONE INCLUDING SOLDIERS FROM GETTING ANYTHING WITH 000.  NOW THE IRAQI’S HAVE BEEN STILL BUYING, BUT WITH SMALEER DENOMS.  THE SOLDIERS ARE PAID ON A SMART CARD PER SE IN U.S. DOLLAR.  THAT IS WHAT SHABS AND THE CBI WAS REFERRING TO IN THEIR LAST 3 STATEMENTS THEY ARE READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER.

Mailman17:  THEY CANNOT PURCHASE OUTSIDE THE BASE AS THEY ARE NOT PRIVY TO DINAR.  BAM.  THAT IS THE BOOTS ON THE GROUND INTEL WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND THAT IS WHAT TELLS ME THIS WON’T GET OUT OF JUNE.  LET ALONE JUNE 6TH.  REMEMBER PEEPS.  THEY TRY THEIR BEST TO HIDE THE FACTS AND IF THERE WEREN’T SO MANY DINAR HOLDERS…THEY PROBABLY WOULD SUCCEED, BUT ACROSS ALL THE FORUMS…THEY HAVE THEIR HANDS TIED AS TO WHAT THEY TELL US AND WHAT WE FIND OUT THEY MOST LIKELY DIDN’T EXPECT THAT. 

OH FRIGGIN WELL.  PAY ME.  ANYTHING ELSE POLAR?  DID I MISS ANYTHING?  I DO HAVE A BEER IN MY HAND…LOL

Guru zzzzzzzzz: I'm really confident where we sit...I'm confident this is going to happen in the very very very near future...I believe it has been done for a long time meaning nothing left to do but the announcement.

Guru Blaino:  Blaino and the Intel Team – Earlier we heard that M and S stood up and made the announcement about the increase in value of the IQD… Also that Iraq was accepted into WTO and released from the final vestiges of UN Chapter 7 Sanctions. This all happened at 3 pm yesterday (Friday). I made phone calls, texts, IMs, PMs and more The “RV” announcement was apparently made… again! Heard from several sources, Baghdad, Dubaii, other M.E. contacts. I expect to see more and more indications in the coming hours, today and going forward… There is much speculation in fact that the 5.25 rate “Could” be British Pounds… unclear at this time. Watch for more soon… We will bring it as we get it and vett it! As always! As Promised! As Expected! I’ll be chasing the story until I hit the wall or satisfaction… as usual, and so far… we are looking very GOOD! Thanks for your continued support, the power of your faith and belief in us and the patience, professionalism and general good nature evidenced by Citizens of Planet Dinar here and across the web… It DOES get back to me that our Citizens are always a step ahead…. Thanks! Blaino and the Intel Team!

I popped the room open LATE last night… we had gotten some very GOOD intel… several confirmations too, that some of our military folks in Iraq were “Cashing In” (cashing out?) at $x.xx….. and we also got an inkling that the x.xx COULD be GBP (British Pounds)…. there is some uncertainty on that last bit… BUT…. Either way, me be happy!

Guru Poppy2:   too many positive actions taking place for us not to be at the very end of our wait..in the last days...stay grounded & positive...my take is positive but cautious in nature.

Guru Med YOU KNOW I DONT BRING UP INTEL VERY OFTEN only good stuff...HIS FRIEND IN DUBAI WHO IS FRIENDS WITH THE EDITOR OF THE KHALEEZ TIMES WHICH IS THE WALL STREET JOURNAL OF THE MIDDLE EAST...

HE SAID THAT THE FEELING THEY HAVE IN DUBAI AND OUT OF IRAQ IS THAT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SHABIBI ALREADY HAS APPROVAL...AND THAT THE SECURITY FILE IS NOT AN ISSUE...YOU KNOW WHY WOULD SHABIBI TAKE A CHANCE ON PAYING FOR ALL THAT NEW DINAR...HE JUST IS NOT ONE TO MAKE A MOVE ON A WIM...HE DOES NOT DO SOMETHING FOR NOTHING...THERE IS NO WAY CBI COULD HAVE MADE THIS MOVE UNLESS THE OUTCOME WAS DECIDED

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:11 am

Wow, there were a bunch of gurus I never even heard of !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:50 am

I think some of them were the Inky, Wolfie, Platinum Runway, etc., of their day.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:54 am

Oh you mean the GURU WANNABE insignificant nobodies.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:20 pm

OMG!   I think someone saw this OKIE POST from 5 years ago and thought it was a post form today and started a whole sh*t storm!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:49 pm

:tup:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum