Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen.

+3
Kevind53
ReapAndSow73
Rwederfoort
7 posters

Go down

When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. Empty When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen.

Post by Rwederfoort Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:21 pm

When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. 10417528_160186170823220_4914390662957463708_n

Dear Brothers and Sisters, 

As i Promise when i Receive my PROSPERITY FUNDS i will POST the PROOF for all of you. I also have been Waiting for some WHILE already to receive some FUNDS and Winnings which i had WON, and also have gotten from FRIENDS, but i understand NOW why the UNIVERSE did HOLD them back for me, it needed to clean all those FIAT Currencies, from the Planet and replacing them with a NEW Gold Back Currency BRICS/AIIB.

Sometimes we don't have Patience for what is to come, the UNIVERSE its TIME is different for OURS, But as soon as i RECEIVE it I will share the INTEL with all of you.

Have Blessed day.
Ronald Wederfoort
ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
+5999 5156118

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. Empty Re: When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen.

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:26 pm

there is no gold-backed BRICS/AIIB currency, they still clear through BIS which does not circumvent.  Prosperity package recipients are not first lien holders in due course, they may all be significantly disappointed when they learn who holds first lien...good luck.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. Empty Re: When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:31 pm

There are no prosperity packages so it really does not matter who the first or second lien holders are.

As far as the AIIB, it has limited functionality, is only operational about 11 hours a day, and still uses the same ISO codes and BIS infrastructure. As far as BRICS, as a whole the BRICS GDP is less than The US or EU, absent China, they are little larger than Japan. Sorry Charlie ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. 2805820865  When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. 2805820865  When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. 2805820865  When I RECEIVE my PROSPERITY FUNDS before the END of this MONTH, I will POST the PROOF for all of you WHICH don't BELIEVE it will happen. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:36 pm

rarely I agree with kevin but this time i do one thousand percent
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zappa Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:15 pm

It would be AMAZING to see ANYONE post proof of ANYTHING other than arrests and fraud records on this site !
Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Kevin's opinions are dead on and I have to agreed completely with him. These people are all FOS.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Mr Zappa wrote:It would be AMAZING to see ANYONE post proof of ANYTHING other than arrests and fraud records on this site !

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum