Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/22, 23 &24 2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/22, 23 &24 2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue May 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Guru Poppy2 (5/22):  glory glory glory glory geting ready cause here it comes i am so happy and so blessed to be in this thing with all of you and we are all so blessed in so many ways . Gosh someone though enough of you as a friend , family member or work associate to introduce you to the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world since moses lead the people from egypt with all the spoils of gold and wealth .

I dont know about you guys but i am going to bless the guy who introduced me very well for his friendship . Keep your head high enought to get a drink in the rain cause this thing is about to pour. Bless all of you

can't answer any question or give any details just say everyone be happy and count all the bllessings around you. i love al of you rich people too. Sorry cant say a word and i am about to burst.  bye for now poppy2

(5/23):  I am expecting a very green day with lots of rain & sunshine mixed with lots of money.  I am counting on the next 48 hours being wonderful with loads of great news....over 2 years of research & all the indications & intel from all the site & over 15 devout researchers all agree today & tomorrow are the best prospects we have ever had in the 8 years some have been involved.   Checking with banking contact in OLD CANADA.  Reports saying green on their bank screens...

(5/24):  Great news...things are about to bust wide open...confirmed today Canadian banks showing green on Iraq dinar...can't cash in until RV goes worldwide...then it will be activated.  Iraq asked today & was accepted into the WTO all they need to become a permanent member now is a tradable currency...

Guru Frank26 (5/24):  23rd to 28th is his week for a RV to appear...next window after this is June 12th...

Guru Blaino (5/24):   1. Major Bank, South East, bulking [up] on cash twice in the last 2 weeks, re-training on the DeLarue Machine (with IQD!) on Saturday, solving "IT" issues today.... now on watch.... (yes, for that!) 2. Second Major Bank (Different brand) in the land of the Lone Star... is in the early stages of "connection establishment" to the network of systems connecting all the significant Banks, prepping Staff (overtime $) and so on.... did you bring your glasses? The "read between the lines" glasses? 'Nuff Said!

Guru BGG (5/23):  I talked to Poppy earlier he told me he was hearing pretty much what we are, Tonight (late), tomorrow maybe Tuesday.  He did tell me it was outside of Iraq's hands - at the BIS already.  His Treasury contact is still saying all has been done Treasury wise and their IT personel are still in Iraq (been on  stand-by to come back any time)  waiting to assist with any final activation issues.  His guy also says no one will know the rate till it actually goes live - no one.

Guru OkieOilMan:  (5/22):  I WAS RATHER SHOCKED THIS MORNING IN GETTING THE WORD IN THAT THE MINISTRY OF SECURITY IS STILL IN DOUBT. PERHAPS THIS IS THE RESTRICTING FACTOR IN PLAY PRESENTLY.–HAVE GOTTEN WORD THIS IS FINALIZED AND DONE AND YES IT DID R/V A WEEK AGO LAST THURSDAY AND JUST WAITING ON WHO KNOWS WHO TO INITIATE THE R/V. YES IT IS TRUE ABOUT THE BANK COLORS AND THE NUMBERS ROLLING (RENUMERATING) ON SEVERAL LARGE BANK SCREEN’S SIGNIFYING IMMINENCE OF THE R/V. I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER BUT IT IS DONE PERIOD–WE JUST WAIT–HOPEFULLY NOT FOR LONG.

IRAQ LAST WEEK PAID MANY MILITARY OFFICIALS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS. THEY PAID CONTRACTOR’S-THEY AGREED ON PARLIMENTARIAN SALARY’S-THEY AGREED ON PREVIOUSLY SIGNED OIL CONTRACTS. THEY CONTACTED A LARGE BAHRAIN HOUSING CONSTRUCTOR THAT HAD LEFT THE COUNTRY ON THE BASIS OF THEIR CURRENCY HAVING NO VALUE TO RETURN TO IRAQ AND ININATE THE HOUSING PROJECTS. THEY MADE MANY CONCESSIONS LAST WEEK THAT WAS PRECLUDED WITH THE STATEMENT—OUR MONEY HAS VALUE NOW–COME ONE–COME ALL–EVERYTHING IN THE PAST MONTH HAS BEEN MORE THAN POSITIVE

?: I WAS INFORMED BY VERY INFORMED SOURCES LAST WEEK THAT THE R/V SHOULD BE HERE IN THE USA VERY SHORTLY AND THAT IT (R/V) IS COMPLETELY OUT OF IRAQ’S HAND’S NOW

I AM NOT IN CONTROL OF THE RELEASE OF THE R/V——–GEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHH——-GET REAL PEOPLE

RATE IS LOCKED IN AND FIRM AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED AT THIS JUNCTURE.  THERE ARE NO TURNING BACK NOW—-YOU CAN’T UN-RING A BELL. THE DINAR WAS REMOVED FROM THE OFAC LIST 2 MONTH’S AGO AND REMOVED FROM THE EXOTIC CURRENCY STATUS .

YOU KNOW GUY’S AND GAL’S —I AM JUST AS ANXIOUS AND SOMETIMES AS FRUSTRATED AS YOU ARE–WE DON’T CONTROL THIS SITUATION AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE POWERS TO BE TO INSTIGATE THIS OCCURENCE

EVERY SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW SEEM’S TO BE AN OPTIMUM TIME–AS TODAY??—WHO KNOW’S–WE CAN ONLY HOPE AND WAIT AND SEE.   THIS 45 DAY CASH IN PERIOD SEEM’S TO BE BUZZING AROUND THE CHAT ROOMS–THERE ARE A HISTORICAL PRESIDENCE FOR THIS IN RELATION TO WHAT KUWAIT DONE AS WELL AS IRAQ IN CASHING THE OLD SADDAM NOTES–NOTHING HAS APPEARED AS DEFINITIVE INFORMATION THUS FAR

Guru Jedi1  (5/22):  Hello everyone, I had a L-O-N-G talk w/ Okie this AM and learned that after last nite's combined cc w/ both GET and Planet Dinar, he had some 4 hrs. of pvt cc's himself w/ virtually everyone under the sun from nearly Obama & Biden on down to Maliki & Shabibi. He re-stated again what he said on last nite's call, namely that the RV has already been completed & the CBI rate will be as he and others said last nite; $8.20.  But also that no one seems to know (or is not giving) the reasons(s) for the hold-up. However, the rumor of ppl cashing in over in Dubai is apparently NOT true. All I can offer is that after this long Okie talk, both Judy and I are all the more convinced than ever that we will shortly receive the long awaited good news. The moment we hear anything more, we will announce it to you. Until then, pls be patient and try not to call so we can complete our work. Tks, Jim Remember "The Force Is Always With You" Randy M (aka Jedi1)

Guru TerryK (5/23):  THE BANKING SIDE RUMOR IS THEY HAVE TURNED GREEN...WE HAVE A YELLOW SCREEN ON FOREX SIDE...THEY THINK IT WILL TURN GREEN DURING THE NIGHT...ONE OF THE SOURCES SAYS THIS IS STILL GOOD TO GO FOR TOMORROW CASH IN ON TUESDAY... I LIKE TUESDAY...OH AND ITS ALSO THE BEST DAY FOR THE BANKING SYSTEMS TO RV OR TO HANDLE THE RV BASED ON WHATS BEEN TOLD TO ME BY BOA VP...TREAT EVERYTHING AS RUMOR

Guru TNT Tony (5/22):  For this call…99% positive. Tired of hearing about this… we are way too close to even care.. I am not God. I know people want me to be but I’m not. Don’t run the US Govt or the Iraq govt. Being told that we are being blamed for people’s suicides. And blood on our hands. This is ludicrous to me. Takes somebody ignorant to say something like that.

We bring you what we are hearing and try to fill you in as we do. Believe me a lot of things happen in real life and just cause it doesn’t happen to you doesn’t mean it isn’t real. At higher levels people could call up a bank and get in on a Sunday.  We are all being privileged right now with information we shouldn’t know for another 6 months. People don’t understand at what level this really is.  There are banks turning green right now. I heard from govt officials that they are green. Yes it is about to happen. Could give you bank name and address and then they’d get 20,000 calls and shut it down.

I try to give you guys some foresight of what is going to happen this summer. Try to put out some warnings. Some times people say they don’t want to see this on your board. They say they are trying to take care of me but I still try to give you what I can. When Dan called this morning I kind of reacted to his call. Come on be grown – act like you are involved with a govt agency etc… would it be falling out this way? Would you know everything?

They have now instituted new rules. So that you are not involved in what’s about to happen. Why did banks stop selling to you? Cause the laws changed in the last 2 weeks. If you don’t invest more than 10 million in a currency the bank won’t sell it to you or if you are going there.

My banker said, yes he will do that and that it is happening. He told me not to worry about it. You are not me. I have a relationship with that person and he will do things for me that he may not do for you. You are reading personal stories. You won’t see a receipt.

I have heard just what you have been hearing just what you have been hearing on other boards… could go all the way up to Wednesday no one things so – were told it was stopped last week again. On Friday it was go go go. Everyone got the go. Over it’s donw. Pople called from Iraq and they are happy. Verification of lower denoms. Getting from an Iraqi in Iraq. That this portion of it is done. Showed Mailki and Alawi on tv shaking hands. I was told when we saw that it would be done. We expect miracles within 72 hours. I actually told Dan I don’t even know why we are going to have this conversation cause we will never talk to these people again after the next 48 hours. That blood on your hands comment was too much. I will tell you right now I am not accepting responsibility for it. I take that personally.

Amber slow down something is supposed to happen. Green light is go. That is what society is used to so why not use it? Why couldn’t that be a banking system as well at the highest level?
I don’t see a reason for some of these high level execs at the banks to make up something like this. I have to go with it then. This is how things happen at that level. We are privileged to hearing things or seeing things that we never should have. The law that was passed says unless you are at a 10 million $ level you won’t get involved.  Ask at a bank. It was posted at our site. It protected you cause it told bank cause it said it couldn’t use you as a qualified investor any more unless you had $10 or more. That protected you cause that bank can’t bring you in to all kinds of things cause you are no longer a qualified investor. They also protected themselves so that when this happens in Libya, Afghanistan etc, said you guys don’t get in.

(5/24):  Been a really really great day [yesterday May 23rd]...The day you've been waiting for for the past 8 years is finally here... Everything that was put out today is saying that it will be [RV] here tomorrow...I think it will be at the bank in the morning...they will be ready and waiting for you...It's over. I'm 99.9% positive...the only thing that was different today was they said they were NOT going to stop it this time.  Great sources saying U.S. government held it up...gave the signal to go today...meetings today in Iraq and US final agreements passed and agreed on...Green lights all around the world...Hearing rate could come out lower to get people to cash in and then increase two more times ...High High Alert for tomorrow...should be a change in life day

Guru Checkmate Dan (5/22):    If you are new to our boards – we are not going to have a negative Sunday. I was frustrated about a month ago with what I am hearing. Started telling you what we were hearing. We are giving you what you asked for. What bothers me that – don’t make it sound that this is our facts. We are all trying to figure out what is going on. We all know that the news is wrong a lot. Sources we are getting from are greater than the news. You said you were adults and wanted the information.

We know other boards have been shut down. BL likes to say we have blood on our hands and our fault people have committed suicide. The news has been wrong back and forth for moths. Loaded smart cards… seat the ministers… etc.  Our information isn’t wrong it is just information that is all.

When BL and Dave got on that call they put themselves out there. I appreciate BL = she stood up for herself and made a good site. She likes the news and I don‘t. She said to post a link tell us your intel. Someone from another site posted their contact. I couldn’t believe it. The bank got thousands of calls and said they don’t want your business. We are in a good position because of you guys. We said we could help everyone else. Because of this team of people we have put together one of the best dinar sites. And thus have some of the best intel coming to us. Like of you throw good parties guess who comes. When you put a site like this together and see a lot of the information comes from alphabet agencies. One is a Supreme Court justice (former) and friends with a former VP’s brother. We have raised our level cause of you guys and you have helped us get to this spot.

Think we are looking at tomorrow or Tuesday right, not tonight.  Doesn’t that tell you that we got too much information and they will make sure it won’t happen again.

We don’t get paid for telling the better story. I am getting all kinds of stories about why this has to happen Monday or Tuesday. All backing up what we are hearing. I am into the colors of the bank screens cause it is backing up other things they are hearing. A mod was too frustrated and is no longer a mod cause they thought some of this is too much for you to hear.

To hold someone accountable for what they are hearing. No one can prove in court who we have been talking about. To hold someone accountable for what we have repeated is ridiculous. Especially since all you are doing is cut copy and paste the news. I can’t believe they get away with some of the stuff they do.

Guru RayRen (5/22):  Thanks Dan for getting Sunday cranked up!

Guru Bluewolf (5/23):  Rates are locked in not dropped in.  For the record Spain is bankrupt,20% unemployee.  About the green light all is locked and loaded.  All are loaded just waiting on banks to start the cashin process,,who to wait on Ust.   Yes and they will maintain

(5/24):  There are 900 world banks & all are ready at this hour, there are no glitches, holdup is of political profile, spotlight issues, 72 hr thing [wait period] was already done, it's in green so everyone is locked, loaded & ready to exchange.

Guru ELSIE (5/24):    SHIT HAPPENS.... OUT OF OUR CONTROL...BLUNT ENOUGH [?]  (a little frustrated today...)

Comedian Guru Manger (5/24):  (aka OdaMay Brown)  Magic guru 8 Ball predicts...*shakie..shake'.... Ok...It's says june 7th at the rate of $19.23...until june 7th for a new shake...(This goes out the people having a good time in chat...just a little humor)

Guru Seeker (5/24):  Renumeration is the first phase of three phases - it started friday @ 12:30PM CDT and resumed this morning @ 9:00AM CDT -- once the renumeration phase is complete (sending and receiving unabated signal to all global banks/forex, etc) phase two starts with the RI - reinstitution of the rate and selection/confirmation of designated financial participants (banks-facilities) which can take up to 72hrs -- afterwards the RV which is where the new rate is locked and goes live (NOTE - RV can happen simultaneously with RI if system warranted)

People's Dinar
(5/24):  5/3 bank info: we have spoken with fifth third twice today.... they are saying it is happening at any moment and anticipate $3-4 (rumor).. they have been watching the screen all day... they are saying that you can only walk out with 5k... there is a fee for cashing in.... they have increased security.... they have installed double security doors where you will have to be buzzed in... armed guards... we were told this would happen at most or all branches.... they had a high priority meeting at 7:30 am with bank employees telling them this is not a scam and they anticipate the rv any moment... they have already prepared... they apologized for telling employees that it was a scam... I can say they have always been straight up with us when we have called.... if you open an acct it is a little diff.... this is in FL 5/3rd.... this is info from our local branches and another intel source up in 5/3rd.... Relax guys it's right here I am telling ya...

Guru Donald (5/22):  Again, my guidance on RUMORS; enjoy them for the fun of it, but.. stay steely eyed and calm with them. I really believe we are very close.. yes it could be this weekend.. but it may still play out longer too. The important thing to remember, ( and this comes from personal experience having been playing this game for about 2 years now ), if things don't play out in line with the RUMORS, do NOT allow yourself to loose Hope and Belief in this investment! Just because it doesn't happen by say Monday, does NOT mean it is never going to happen. It IS going to happen. We just don't exactly when. too much is riding on this for it not to happen.

make today magnificent! Tell everyone and anyone..just how much you Love them! Practice Attraction... rather than Promotion! I may be turned off by someone that preaches at me..but I am interested to know more..when I am in the presence of someone that walks the talk! that Lives....Love!

Love, Light, and Blessings to you!

Come Home RV333!!! ( +, - a few $$ =^.^= )

Donald

Guru Bondlady:  (5/22):  I saw where they said 90% of the ebril agreements have been met which is huge.  That remainder 10% of it is what we need to see though.  Set the ministers & we're in like flynn!!...I believe they're just waiting for Maliki and Allawi to give each other that final big old french kiss sealing their agreement on the ministers & parliment will swoop in & vote very fast so that no 1 can get mad & walk out or disagree once the parliment vote goes in it'll pass won't be able to take it back then.

Guru Randy Koonce (5/23):  There has been NO RV and no one cashed out yet...the budget has not been opened 50%--this was a mistranslation by other sites...I feel the ministers were voted on last week... we only lack the announcement which I feel they will do this week...also other dinar website DID ask me to shut down (which I did not do)...but I don't believe in this...the same thing happened last August...I just don't buy it.

Guru Med (5/23): THE MINISTRY OF TRADE FOR IRAQ HAS SUBMITTED THEY BE ACCEPTED AS PERMANENT MEMBERS OF THE WTO TODAY... THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS THE RV IS NOT A MAYBE... JUST A MATTER WHEN.

I HAVE NOT LOST ONE BIT OF FAITH IN THIS BEING FINISHED AND AS I SAID IT (TO ME) HINGES ON THE TWO BLOCS SETTLING THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AND THEN WATCH THINGS MOVE

(5/23)  iraq needs a new rate on there currency before they can inforce these taxes, the people couldnt pay taxes right now at the rate of 1170 millons of people are barely surviving now, tax them with out a new rate and u would see 30 millon people melt down imo. so when we see the wto is and has been working behind closed doors to bring iraq into the organization as a full member we know the new rate is comming.. and when we see that iraq has been accepted 1 of the huge reasons will be because the tarriff taxes have been emplimented and to do this we know there had to be a rv..also to join the wto imo your currency needs to be a heck of a lot better than 1170 to 1 usd...so be on the look out for iraq to be brought in as a full member to the wto because this will also signal imo a rv happened or will happen close to the same time of the announcement...all imo ..drops the mic and walks off...BondLady

Guru Med:  (5/23) I SEE THAT THE MINISTRY OF TRADE FOR IRAQ HAS SUBMITTED THEY BE ACCEPTED AS PERMANENT MEMBERS OF THE WTO TODAY.  THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS, THE RV IS NOT A MAYBE, JUST A MATTER WHEN.

(5/24):  THE WTO IS NOT AN ISSUE FOR AN RV AND NEVER WAS...IT IS THE ERBIL AGREEMENT TO ME...I DO NOT SEE AN RV THIS MONTH ANYMORE... IF THEY GET THE SECURITY DONE AND THEN GET THE STRATEGIC COUNSEL VOTED ON LETS SAY BY 1ST WEEK OF JUNE I...THE EARLIEST THAT A DRAFT WOULD BE SENT TO THE COUNSEL OF MINISTERS IS BY THE 3RD WEEK OF JUNE ...THIS IS A MONTH TO MONTH SITUATION NOWAND IT HINGES ON THE SETTLEMENT OF SOME KEY ISSUES...I THINK ALL THIS IS ABOUT IRAQ ONLY AND WHAT IS MISSING INTERNALLY NOT ANY OUTSIDE ENTITY OR COVERAGE OF ASSETS... I BELIEVE TO BE THE PROBLEM SECTARIAN RIVALRY

Guru Breitling:  (5/24) Hello All,
I want to point out a few observations on our investment. We are getting very close to seeing our investment draw to a conclusion in my opinion. I have been focused on June of this year since last August.

We are now seeing the Kuwait files being settled, and are just waiting for payments.

The Erbil Agreement is coming to reality. You all must understand the Erbil agreement is a list of many things that need to be taken care of.

It was set up by Barzani to get past the election holdup. Two of the main Iraq political blocks and the Northern Kurds drafted what is now called the Erbil agreement. All sides have needs and demands that were agreed to within that document.

One of the most important parts was the dispersion of funds from Iraq oil sales to the Northern Kurds. Just a few weeks ago we saw the first 230 million payment.

So we are moving at light speed. From June 1st to June 30th be on the look out...

Iraq should be International on the WTO (World Trade Organization) list.

Security Ministry seats should be voted on during this period of time.

Pre DFI expiration maneuvering will be evident.

Remember, we don't want comments coming from the political blocs unless they point to an event or meeting coming up. We want policy that they have passed only.

Warmest Regards,  Breitling

I have been focused on June of this year since last August...we are moving at light speed...From June 1st to June 30th be on the look out [for]: Iraq should be International on the WTO (World Trade Organization) list.  Security Ministry seats should be voted on during this period of time. Pre DFI expiration maneuvering will be evident.

Guru Scooter (5/22):  Question:  On the EO - its my understanding that the EO's that were extended for a full year were about 5 of them....but EO 13303 was pushed out to June 30th for further review - so why are people still staying the EO was extended a year when it wasn't really the 13303 - isn't the EO 13303 the one we need to keep an eye on?

Hmmmm --- ok -- it is a hard on.   Ok --- first of all there's several things happening at once and it's a bit confusing.  May 22nd -- today --- up until 11:59 pm Is the day that the original eo expired -- Not the original, But year after year.  SO, With that said --- what the us did was use this as huge leverage to get the deal they wanted from the iraqi's, HENCE, The may 10th meeting minutes from the iraqi parliament   Zebari essentialy said That if we don't do this and pay the americans -- the president will lift the shield of protection In the amount of 100,073,000,000.  100 billion.  Now -- with that said,  SECONDLY, With june 30th quickly approaching, The president had to say he would have to reevaluate the situation on june 30th Because the dfi is a un chartered sanction.  Now -- the reality is The president could make the phone call and Turn that off or on at will at this point.  But what officially happens is all those frozen funds from across the globe.  Get recycled or poured into the us treasury and nobody can touch those five trust.  But officially -- he had to extend Until those funds are safely transferred to us treasury.  The surprising thing however, Is that they already have accumulated 90 billion in us treasuries And earned another 80 bilion since the inception of the dfi.   But what will be interesting is the global funds that will flow back.  This is the hardest part to determine Because those alot of those funds have been used.  1990 is a long time.  PLUS, We zapped the accounts again  When this original order was signed.  SO, Essentially There's a game being played because the 45 day window Between the jun 30th time of the official release. Of the dfi and the eo  We know the deal has been made Otherwise we wouldn't have seen the president extend the darn thing. Does that make sense? I HOPE SO.  It would be highly unlikely -- very very very unlikely the un would extend the dfi.  Why would they.  The us is going to do it for them.

(5/24):  Hello Dinarians,
I hope all is well and you are as excited about the latest news as I am! I will be brief in this segment of "The Diatribe" as there's two pieces of data that made me ecstatic over the weekend:

1. The international community submits the official Briefing Book to Prime Minister Malilki...

2. The Formal written withdrawal agreement between Baghdad and Washington... I will be posting this information later tonight but essentially these are two items are enormous for Iraq and our elusive RV. On Sunday, the UN released a 16 chapter book to the Iraqi PM which includes key policy issues, including macroeconomic challenges, development planning and prioritization, governance, security, etc... This book essentially takes all the work from the international community and gives full responsibility to the Iraqis. We'll investigate further in the post so be on the lookout.

WAIT! There's more good news with the formal agreement on withdrawal between Washington and Baghdad. This component is critical because it defines the rules of engagement between the U.S. and Iraq. It essentially sets them free to control their own security. Again, phenomenal news from this weekend so be patient as the end game comes closer to all of us.
Best wishes, Scooter

Guru SteveI (5/22):  Good morning to you. Have a great Sunday and get ready for this week as it will be a great one!  Blessings,

(5/24):  Everything I am hearing is positive and nothing negative.  Right now no new is great news.  We all just need to let this play out...

DinarDaddy Member
(5/23):  While I have been following your site for quite awhile, I never figured I had anything to contribute.  Today that is different.

I was in my local Chase Bank talking to my officer, who at my urging has bought some IQD, and he told me the Kuwaiti Dinar was being quoted at 4.04 US Dollars per one Kuwaiti Dinar, by Chase Bank.  While in his office, I went to Forex sites Oanda and to XE on my iphone and they were still quoting $3.61 per Kuwaiti Dinar.

I then went home and went to the Central Bank of Kuwait and could find nothing about any rate near 4.04 per Kuwaiti Dinar.  Just FYI.
Guru RynoBear (5/24):  just got a text message from my contact in three letter building in va. she informed me that despite the “problems in iran” over the weekend, their office will be finished with the “dangerous persons” tracking/location project by May 27th. The final project report must be turned into washington no later than May 31st. The same deadlines were given to the teams at the fbi and homeland security. More information was shared, but it is far too sensitive to post in a public forum.
All I can further state is this, a lot of dangerous people/organizations have a substanial amount of iqd and this is a necessary step to help in securing the world. Also……look for the RV to occur anytime once these reports are completed and in the oval office.
I know this goes counter to some of the intel out there now (And I hope they are right and it happens in the next couple of days), but I feel you should know the complete picture that is in play here. IMHO we are very close, just not THERE yet. Keep hanging on! Should I be given further information, I will pass on what I can.

Just4Dinar Member
(5/24):  All the sites have a contact in banking that have said “Bank screens for the IQD are flashing GREEN” right now.  Our wonderful AngelQuest has a friend who personally saw this and i totally trust Darline to always tell it like it is!!!

The rate just needs to be dropped in for it to happen similtaneously all over the world. the amazing guest on Franks conference call feels strongly that it will happen on May 29th at a rate of $3.89.

This is a mere 4 days away. I feel this is the week.Keep praying and be grateful for this amazing blessing we are about to recieve. Have a great day

Guru DinarDaddy (5/22): 

* The BH Group: Dinar Education and Procurement Specialists
by DinarDaddy on May 22, 2011

The BH Group now has over 25,000 Registered Members that appreciate the totally professional business approach Chairman, Bradford Huebner has taken regarding the entire Dinar world.
It starts with EDUCATION, where our now famous YOUTUBE video of the DINAR 101 has become the standard in the industry for “newbies” to learn about the related financial opportunity.  Our Monday evening Conference Call with guest Rudy Coenen is posted all week and is regarded as the “Voice of Sanity” helping to keep our members off the emotional Dinar Roller Coaster!
The BH Group is also a Registered Currency Dealer with the US Treasury and SELLS Iraqi Dinar at the most competitive prices on the Internet with same day shipping complemented by a friendly and professional staff to take your orders and answer your questions. No order is too big or small

The BH Group has teamed up with CDI Financial, Rudy Coenen, CEO, and they’ll have a portfolio of INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES to help our clients preserve and grow their new found wealth into generational cash flow!  Nobody can offer this three tiered approach. Try US, you’ll like US!
Check out www.thebhgroup.org. You’ll find this site to be the most professional and complete Dinar site on the Internet that is available in 50 different languages.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/22, 23 &24  2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/22, 23 &24 2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Wed May 25, 2016 4:30 am

Thanks again, Ssmith.  As I said in the book, when there was no RV at the end of 2010 the gurus all seemed to focus on the end of June 2011 as the drop dead date.  That date was rapidly approaching as these guys were commenting here.  There's so much to comment on here, but I'm going to mention only three things. 

I recall Poppy's GLORY GLORY GLORY crap.  Being a Pentecostal/Charismatic Christian myself I am used to hearing people give glory to God for His goodness and mercy, but not for any transfer of wealth like Poppy is doing here.  By this time I was growing increasingly skeptical about this whole RV thing, and the infusion of Christian jargon into the discussion certainly didn't help.  As we can see, Poppy hasn't changed a bit.

Bluwolf hasn't changed either.  Five years ago he was saying that it's all done and there would be no more holdups.  The video that we saw of him on Monday was essentially the same.  "Nobody's crying wolf anymore".  Now that his bold declaration has epically failed, he's blaming the PTB who are holding it up rather than admit that he hasn't a clue. 

I also remember when BondLady caused a stir by berating irresponsible gurus who were building up expectations in people who ended up seriously depressed when their cash in dates came and went and they lost thousands, sometimes tens of thousands of dollars on their reserve dinar purchases.  Dan and Tony took exception to that, but she was right.  I never said much about BL on my blog, except that one time I made fun of her because she thought the yen was China's currency.  http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/bondlady-morning-chat-post-by-oogie-bondlandys-corner  Chris talked with her from time to time and thought she was okay.  She was just a bit on the ignorant side (and easily offended).  But she was never a rate and date person and took offense at people who did that without considering what it was doing to people.  In the years that I've been exposing these people I've heard too many stories about people whose lives were ruined because of this scam.  Good people whose only crime was that they trusted people they shouldn't have.  So sad.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum