Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu May 12, 2016 11:27 am

Guru OkieOilMan:  HELLO AMERICANS-SHIPS AT SEA AND WORLD WIDE FRIENDS–I AM STILL IN RETIREMENT FROM POSTING BUT HAVE FELT COMPELLED TO COME ON HERE TODAY AND TELL YOU INTEL I AM IN POSSESSION OF. JUST AS I STATED LAST THURS NIGHT THE R/V OCCURRED. THERE ARE MEETINGS GOING ON AS I SPEAK IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND IN BAGHDAD STILL IRONING OUT LAST MINUTE DETAIL’S. I WAS INFORMED BY 5 SEPARATE SOURCES OF THE R/V AND ALSO THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TODAY BUT DUE TO TIME LAG AND A LITTLE LAST MINUTE BARGAINING THAT TOMORROW THE R/V WILL BE ANNOUNCED. THE RATE IS STILL VALID.–I WILL ADDRESS ONLY A FEW (KNOW WHAT A FEW MEANS??) QUESTIONS—-GO FOR IT— ALSO THE US TREASURE WILL BE ASSISTING US WITH THE CASHING IN…..

THE US. MEETING JUST CONCLUDED AT 6:00 PM

THE RATE REMAINS AT $4.40
THE DAY IS TOMORROW…

WHAT MORE COULD WE ASK FOR?

Guru Longfellow:  Things are getting interesting, VIPs and there support people cashed in this morning at a rate of $4.40.   We will see it possibly today but for sure by the time I get back from Italy on the 16th. Maybe I should swing buy and order my buddies gift before I leave for supplying me with all this intel. Lets see the Red Convert or Black California Ferrari? Buckle up its go time. Go big or Go Home, Go RV

Guru PapaJack: The RV is done!!!! the only variable is POLITICS effecting the ANNOUNCEMENT.

Guru RichQueen: OK here's what I said. The deal as far as the rate negotiations is DONE. Will O jump in with some last minute shenanigans? It's happened before. But the 16th is a HUGE benchmark date for the US in terms of our budget. And as I stated before, the IMF is OVER this. ENOUGH already.

Do I trust my intel? Absolutely. Do I trust this administration not to throw another last-minute monkeywrench into the works? HECK NAW. I wish all of you could understand that it's not the intel at fault. No one is lying (at least none of the people I talk to, which is why I limit my time to Planet D and PTR). THE PLAYERS KEEP CHANGING THE RULES AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND. But this time the hourglass is running out for for The Wicked Witch, not Dorothy (meaning time is finally on OUR side)

FYI, another HUGE party planned with international dignitaries, international press and international finance figures happening Saturday in Baghdad. Hmmmm.... Think they're announcing the new season lineup for Iraqi Idol?? I think not.

Guru TXtrader:  This is huge news [The $15m-$20m Iraq payment system (IPS)], they cant do this without the IQD being traded internationally. Which means we are close.  They have to be able to conduct international business via bank wires and this allows that to happen.

Guru Med: HUGE……HUGE……HUGE TODAY CBI SIGNED A MEMORANDUM AGREEMENT WITH RUETERS...[before now] IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO ANY IRAQIs BECAUSE THE DINAR IS NOT ALLOWED TO SEND AND RECIEVE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS ABROAD...THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS THE FUTURE OF THE DINAR IS TO BE TRADEABLE...

Guru Delta:  the world credit rating for Iraq moved up to a “B: category status today on [iraq] TV they were proud of that…

Guru TonyTNT Don't buy into Maliki's speech yesterday...hundreds maybe into thousands of dignitaries and journalist arriving in Iraq...Contractors were paid for April at old rate (as expected) biggest bill given was 10k note...told would be paid on the 15th at new rate. 
We are in a very good position...getting info we have no business having...Things were all over the place today..negotiations on and then broken off...it ended on a good note...back on.

Guru Checkmate Dan: Can't say it's done yet, but can call it as done and close as can be...Hearing about east coast meetings and negotiations...we could be waiting for the ideal scenario to launch RV...maybe after close of business or just before open...Newer powerful contact kind of trumps trusted banking contacts because of his access to information.

Guru Elsie: With the vice-presidential deputies confirmed (3) and talk about the strategic policy council fading into the background, those ministries represent the final remaining issue in the government-formation process that started in November 2010.

Guru Delta:  Whatever happens next, NO ONE CAN WAIT ANYMORE…..remember the Security Council hasn’t been seen yet. That report has to give the Sec. C. to show them we are internationally recognized, including the currency. That’s why the CBI said we have everything and we’re set to go.  Nothing will happen on Friday – watch Sunday.

Guru Frank26: 
You and I know the rate has been released and in the hands of the CBI…but in the last 24 hours, I’ve come to an opinion that the RI-RV has also been activated…not released…but activated….not cashing out behind closed doors. There were roads that were opened up by Maliki saying he is the PM and he is the Commander of Chief….you can’t do that unless you have authority — the coalition force who put those up.

I have 7 points to show evidence that makes me of the opinion they’ve released the RV, but it hasn’t been announced. I forgot…Maliki said we’re done with all the steps….and that’s why he turned in the report on May 1st.

Guru Breitling:  they will get the M2 down to about a few trillion and then with the m3 they will have only billions of  notes, it is that easy , and the policy they have in place is getting them to that point now.

i am expecting june lets hope…. but based on agreements and policy being passed in my eyes nothing but good.  i think in the end it will be 3.22 but will be a multi-tiered rv ,based on less notes and forex markets combined with even more oil production out of iraq.  

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum