Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri May 06, 2016 5:55 pm

Guru TNT TONY:  I don't have a job   I called Bentley dealership today will be getting 3 instead of 2. We knew the rate would be high, but never dreamed of this.    Listen guys, this is confirmed. Its a done deal. We are cashing in Monday.

I'm totally shocked it didn't happen today (yesterday).  2 banks notified me It's [Iraqi Dinar RV] is being processed or is in process.  I don't know what that means or how long it will take.

I have copies of documents that say it was supposed to be announced today [yesterday].  I heard the largest dinar dealers in Puerto Rico and Europe shut down today...a Florida dealer with 7 sites also shut down...Forex expects to see it by close tomorrow [today].

Guru Checkmate Dan:   We don't know that it didn't try to RV last night...Spoke with Dinar Banker, said he will shut down when it RV's and NOT before.

Guru OkieOilMan:  received the call today. gembox is a go. $7.82 in country. OK HERE IS WHAT 2 SEPERATE SOURCES FURNISHED--1 SOURCE STATES IT IS DONE--1 SOURCE SAY'S IT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING DONE. THEY BOTH AGREED THAT PROBABLY SUNDAY WOULD BE THE EARLIEST WE WOULD SEE IT HERE IN THE USA. BOTH SOURCES QUOTING THE SAME RATE. ALSO THE UST AS WELL AS THE IMF IS IN A HIGH STATE OF SECURITY AND WORKING EXPEDIENTLY.---MORE AS RECEIVED--VERY FLUID SITUATION--ALL GOOD--NO QUESTIONS---

GETTING WORD SOMETHING HAS JUST HAPPPENED IN THE IFM--WILL REPORT MORE AS I RECEIVE IT---INTEL FLOWING LIKE A FAST RUNNING RIVER.

MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH A BANK ( BANK) BANK -BANK- TO CASH IN--PRIVATE INTEL NOT AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE--LISTEN AND LISTEN CLOSELY--BANK---BANK---BANK----BANK----NEWLY ACQUIRED INTEL-----BANK--BANK---BANK-BANK----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!--SELAH-SELAH-SELAH

Guru TerryK:  CASH IN MONDAY FOR US ….IS THE RUMOR...25 10 5 1 K NOTES 45 DAYS TO CASH IN …… AT RATE THAT WILL COME OUT ….. THEN A 25000K NOTE WILL BE 25 DINAR …. SAME WITH 10 …. 5 …1…. HEARD YOU WILL HAVE 45 DAYS TO CASH IN THATS IT.

YOU WILL HAVE TO CASH IN THRU A BANK …UNLESS YOU HAVE A LAYAWAY ...THE BANK WILL HIT YOU FOR 16.5 % OF WHICH 15 GOES TO THE GOV …. 1.5 % BACK SIDE OF HEALTH CARE BILL …..THIS IS GOING TO BE ALL THE TAX THAT YOU PAY ….. TREAT THIS AS RUMOR

Guru Poppy2:  I'm glad this ride is over. It's been a bumpy one. 

Guru RichQueen:  I have spoken to my contact and was told that a very influential contractor in Iraq was allowed to cash-in at $7.82 but was trying to get the currency out of country so he could get the $12 rate. Was told that had to cah-in at $7.82 could not send hard currecny out of country.  We are hearing the rate for us at the bank could go up to $14 in 90 days.

Guru Frank26: What about a conference call tongiht to celebrate. We should have the first CC to be the one's to break this news.  This Blessing is coming at the speed of a freight train coming down a hill….do not be disappointed at $.85 it won’t stay there...Friday or Saturday it will never happen but Sunday forward this could happen next week… the12th is a good date  22nd for exec order for investment in Iraq comes to an end of...Obama doesn’t sign it, we can’t buy any more dinars.

Guru AMadden:  I can say anytime and the rate will be between 3 and 7 dollars, I wish I could be more precise for ya but just cannot at this time...with the auctions getting lower and lower, I do not think they can make it into June

Guru Nighthk11:  They will continue to sell dinar outside Iraq until Shabibi says stop.  Any dinar sold outside of iraq is not of consequence as it will not get back for a while.  sterilization process is taking place inside Iraq and is for banks there.  Announcement of gov’t should be this weekend followed by RV immediately.  Like I said earlier, Ali’s shutting the doors at DT is irrelevant in the bigger picture. Sterilization is in effect- ATM’s loaded- Accts set up for DFI and Kuwait reparation- Chap 7 fading- Private sector being set in place-WTO-IMF-WB agreements in place- they are ready to announce.  RV rate has been set a while ago- there will be no .85 cents to start- value will be driven by market and fluctuate up or down 2%- that is it.  Base rate is $3.00.  A 25,000 dinar note will be worth 25,000 dinar after RV. 

Guru Bondlady:  this is friday.  they also said in another article they MIGHT hold a emergency meeting for a vote over the weekend, which today and tomorrow is there weekend,  leavein us lookin pretty good for sunday. and all these oil contracts? is because the biggies that wanna do buisness with iraq, wants the hcl passed and to pass the hcl u need a full government, so they may really do all of this all at once imo.  drops the mic and walks off

Guru AngelQuest:  As most of you know me, many that see this will not so: I am AQ/Angelquest/Dardar or the BING BAM BOOMER orignator.  Everyone has said it is happening tonight or it will happen tomorrow or Sunday from intel and I too have said that at times that I truly beleive it can go anytime. I have been saying that since June 2010.  Okay a few forums are saying it will still be 2 weeks I say MALARKY............. 

The banks are ready and many reported final preparation is a go............so.....I ask you would it not make sense that the ust and the showing may be together for diversion such as we saw last week with the FED RES and Saleh's speech? So what I am saying IN MY HUMBLE OPINION is we may be seeing this TODAY FRIDAY and possibly not be able to cash in till next WED or THURSDAY.........just to see the rate would be EXCELLENT then we can make further arrangements for our plans of the blessing.......it would also give the banks time to finish getting hopefully our new treasury bills in circulation.

Now I am truly trying to inform all of you that want and have asked for my opinion and insight..........the train is stopped and we are just waiting for the conductor to let us off...........that is not in our hands so go about your business as a watched pot never boils..............live your life for today for you may not have tomorrow.............Spread God's Love and Cheer and Joy today put forth your effort and many things will come quickly...............God Bless you all and hopefully I will meet many of you after our blessing and those of you I have come to know personally I would not trade a minute of the days of discouragement or frustration and the other days of excitement to just be let down for the WORLD..........we are in this for a reason and it will produce a wave of Good Cheer to all down the road...........so TATA for now and make it a good day open the door for someone or do a kind deed as you are being watched always...........AND PRAY LIKE NEVER BEFORE THAT WE MOVE THIS MOUNTAIN.  We do have that power if we only have faith and as little as a mustard seed, so I say "MOVE" and let it be done.................Amen!!!!!!!!

Guru SteveI:  This by far has been the hardest post to compile and express the appropriate words.  Let’s pretend your navigation system was programmed for a trip. What does it tell you when you get there?  “You have reached your destination ahead, you guidance system has now concluded.”

Don’t you just love to hear those words when you are on a long trip?

Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the end of this journey. I am a bit conservative to say in a bold caption, “it is over”, because I have left that for all of the other forums to say.  What I can assure you is that we are now 200% confident that May is your month. I would like to share one smoking gun article that was published on May 4th called “Auction currency between the decision of the Central Association and the demands of private banks”.

Now the million dollar question is when will it appear here in the United States for us to cash out?

Joe, Ray and I talked about that last night in great details. I do see several windows that are reasonable.

The revaluation has been taking place for some time now. The internal banking systems needed to be in place, the new money ready to be disbursed, Forex boards needed to be synced, etc. but it now has been officially activated. Everyone says it will appear on the CBI website. (It appears that they have several now, so which one?). It will appear on the Forex boards. I personally would not sit and stare at any one thing but rather watch for human error to let the “cat out of the bag”. By this I mean someone will spill the beans about their new contracts with the new rate. This will be very telling to say the very least.

We all know that the Iraqi government has been trying to educate their citizens that this is coming and how to prepare for it. I personally do not think it will appear overnight but rather take several days to become official for the Iraqi people.

The next window of opportunity would be sometime next week. Remember that this is Iraq’s event; however it will affect the global economy in a profound way.  The final window will be before the end of this month.

Bank Story #1My good friend and Dinar cohort ordered 500,000 yesterday, 5/5, and recieved them today form our local Peoples Bank branch. Never has this happened, when we order, it is about a week or week and a half to get them. I know we grasp at straws and try to see meaning in every oddity we encounter on this ride, but does getting them over night mean anything?

Bank Story#2:  This is not a rumor.  I bank at Capital One and called them today because I read that they were no longer buying or exchanging Iraqi Dinar. The bank manger called me back and confirmed that Capital One is no longer dealing in Dinar.  I also took the time to go in person to BofA and Chase and got the same answer.

My question is if none of the big banks are dealing in the Dinar at this time,Where are we going to cash in.  If a currency is on the forex and is are the Banks obligated to exchange it

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Jayzze Sat May 07, 2016 2:01 am

amazing how most  of these sacks of camel dung have  vanished or possible came back u ndera different  name
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum