Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade)

3 posters

Go down

5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) Empty 5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade)

Post by Ssmith Thu May 05, 2016 11:22 am

Guru TerryK:  ALL WE WAIT FOR IS THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN M AND PARLAMENT TO AGREE TO THE RATE AND FOR S TO PULL IT...THAT’S WHAT I WAS TOLD TONIGHT...ALSO TOLD ALL SYSTEMS ARE A GO...WE ARE LOOKING AT A 4.86 BANK RATE WITH A POTENTIAL OF 6.10 THE GREEN IS A PING COLOR THAT MEANS THE BANK HAS ACTIVE PING FOREX AND THEY RESPONDED BACK NOW...

SO GET THIS ….WE ARE ALMOST RICHER …LOL ….. ALL I KEEP HEARING IS THAT IMF WANTS A LOWER RATE THAT S DOES …. GRRRRRR ……WHO CARES WHAT THE RATE IS ….. BUT WHO KNOWS ……..HERE IS WHAT IM HEARING……YOU WILL HAVE TO CASH IN THRU A BANK …..UNLESS YOU HAVE A LAYAWAY ….. THE BANK WILL HIT YOU FOR 16.5 % OF WHICH 15 GOES TO THE GOV …. 1.5 % BACK SIDE OF HEALTH CARE BILL …..THIS IS GOING TO BE ALL THE TAX THAT YOU PAY ….. TREAT THIS AS RUMOR …..FLAT TAX JUST LIKE TAKING OUT YOUR 401K …… ALL BANKS WILL BE GOING THRU A CENTRAL GROUP ……THAT IS STILL SELLING DINAR AS A POINT TO THE FED RESERVE ….I CANT SAY WHAT GROUP …..THE BANK IS NOT GIVING CBI RATE ……YOU WILL GET THE BANK RATE ….AND THE BANK MAY CHARGE YOU% TREAT THIS ALL AS RUMOR PLEASE

IF ALI IS NOT OPEN NOW …. WHY WOULD YOU CASH IN WITH HIM LATER

AND HOW COULD YOU IF THIS IS FED PUSHED FOR HIM TO CLOSE ….. THE LETTER ….. IS DINAR BANKER STILL SELLING … YES …. IS DINAR BANKER STILL SUPPORTING YOU …. YES …. IS DINAR BANKER CLOSING …. NO ….I GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH TY ABOUT AN HOUR AGO ….HE JUST OPENED ANOTHER LINE …. HE HAS PLENTY OF DINAR …..HE IS TALKING LAYAWAY

ANYWAY IM GOING TO GO PACK SO I CAN JUST JUMP IN MY TRUCK AND GO CASH IN.  IM HEARING THIS …. CASH IN MONDAY FOR US ….IS THE RUMOR.

OH HERE IS ANOTHER THING …REMEMBER MONTHS AGO …..GOT THAT TODAY FROM IMF BUDDY …..25 10 5 1 K NOTES 45 DAYS TO CASH IN …… AT RATE THAT WILL COME OUT ….. THEN A 25000K NOTE WILL BE 25 DINAR …. SAME WITH 10 …. 5 …1…. HEARD YOU WILL HAVE 45 DAYS TO CASH IN.  THATS IT.  THEN THE RATE AT THAT TIME MAY GO UP ….JUST RUMOR.  DO NOT GO OUT BUYING ANY MORE DINAR …. AND TREAT IT AS IF YOUR GOING TO LOSE IT

TY WILL TELL US WHAT THE RULES ARE AND THEY WILL CHANGE AGAIN BY TOMORROW IM SURE.  NOTICE ALI BANNER FROM DINAR TRADE IS NO LONGER ON OUR HOME PAGE.  OK ALL IM GOING TO BED STAY GROUNDED.  REMEMBER JUST RUMORS.  GET SOME SLEEP

Guru OkieOilMan: STILL SIFTING THRU INTEL-- SOMETHING OF WORLDWIDE IMPORTANCE IS OCCURING. THE PRICE OF GOLD IS DOWN 8% --SILVER HAD DROPPED 10%--ALL COMMOTITIES ARE DOWN-- THE USD IS UP NEARLY 2%. THE PRICE OF OIL IS OFF 7 DOLLARS A BARREL IN 1 DAY. THEIR ARE SOMETHING OF MONUMENTAL SIGNIFICANCE TRANSPIRING AS WE SPEAK. NOW WE HEAR ABOUT DINAR TRADE--COINCIDENCE?--I HAD INTEL LAST NIGHT STATING THE R/V HAD OCCURED BUT AS OF YET HAVE NO PROOF OF THAT. I WOULD PROJECT EITHER OF 2 THINGS--YES IT HAS OCCURED--NO IT HASN'T BUT WILL VERY SHORTLY--CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS DAY PLAY'S OUT TO SEE WHAT I BELIEVE HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

I HAVE ONLY 1 WORD OF ADVICE AND DON'T PURSUE THE ISSUE WITH QUESTIONS---MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH A BANK ( BANK) BANK -BANK- TO CASH IN--PRIVATE INTEL NOT AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE--LISTEN AND LISTEN CLOSELY--BANK---BANK---BANK----BANK--NOW IF THAT ISN'T PLAIN ENOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS--NO QUESTIONS PERMITTED------NEWLY ACQUIRED INTEL-----BANK--BANK---BANK-BANK----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!--SELAH-SELAH-SELAH

SOURCE STATING IRAQI SECURITY FORCES ARE GUARDING THE ATM'S, VISA CARDS LOADED AND BEING LOADED TODAY, SALARIES BEING SCHEDULED TO BE PAID TOMORROW, KUWAIT IS STILL NOT SATISIFIED YET...ANOTHER CALL STATING IT HAS HAPPENED---I DO NOT KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE NOW---

Guru Blaino:  OK, We had a major POWERHOUSE INTEL GROUP.... The names and handles are from across the Dinar landscape... Some: Okie_Oil_Man, Rich Queen, Shamangirl, Seeker, ILOVEMYLIFE, several that post regularly here and elsewhere and must, by agreement remain un-named.....then there are those that have no "Handle" but are ForEx, Banking, Industry and Realestate related, Several other PlanetDinar Names, the wealthy, the well informed, the original Dinar sellers and delivery teams from the earliest days of the New Iraqi Dinar in America.... so, Horse-Power... you bet!

I do not have enough to "Call the RV" as so many others have .... so often in the past, although I do have more and better intel than ever befor that we are "there". Sources: GOI (several ministries), GOUSA; Congressional, UST, FED, and several agencies related to various enforcement matters ... and that's the "broad brush" version.... so, quality... you bet!

I am satisfied that we are "there" as I type this... however, satisfaction for myself... is not necessarily satisfaction sufficent to "Call the RV" when so much and so many depend on it for salvation... so not yet enough, but from an "Intel" perspective.... it just doesn't get any better, and I do think that some of the disparate stuff is simply related to who's at the top of the list and who has to wait awhile longer. END of PART 1

PART 2: So we need to see whats up with the auctions. As I told you earlier, they seem to be the sort of finalizing of the old books and the beginning of the new set of "Books" for a new era!

I cannot imagine a country operating on such ridicoulous amounts of currency... many of us have more than that in our own lil dinar chests... or under the tee shirts in the third drawer... LOL.

So, it has to be the lower denoms, has to be done and this is the circulation system to get them around. Sterilization! Sterilization is the process by which monetary authorities ensure that foreign exchange interventions do not affect the domestic monetary base, which is one component of the overall money supply.

Many governments try to influence the value of their currency on the foreign exchange market by selling or purchasing domestic currency in exchange for a foreign currency. If the monetary authority sells domestic currency that was not previously in circulation, the intervention will expand the domestic money base.

You are all welcome! There is a lot more... too tired tho, the basics are all right there. Fed, UST, GOI, USG.... all say "It's Done!"

Part 3: In theory the process of sterilization is quite straightforward, but in practice itmay be difficult for the monetary authority to fully offset the effects of a change in net foreign assets. In countries with lessdeveloped financial markets the ability to sterilize may be constrained by the size and depth of the domestic bond market. Additionally, monetary authorities may not be able to sterilize intervention operations in fixed exchange rate systems with some degree of capital mobility. So, this is the process that appears to be taking place... now... and must of need, end... soon... like tonight/tomorrow! I'll be watching the CBI... that's the barometer for all of us... almost HAS to be there first... so ForEx can pick it up... so YOUR BANK can stop calling it a s c a m and start buying it from you.... and ME!

DinarTrade Analyses: It is my belief that the reason for the DT shutdown is subject to a third possibility per OKIE's discussion with me moments ago and our mutual arrival at a confluence of thinking(12:22 PM CST) that the following is most likely the case: DT has an arrangement to secure IQD from a third party in the M.E. and, much like the CarDealer, who doesn't OWN those cars... GM or FORD, etc owns them and he has to secure them with a guarantee to pay a specific amount for their use until sold or returned. In either case, there IS a cost! If DT is getting a lil low on IQD... Better to shut down, than obligate for a fee on a "minumum order", say maybe a Billion or a Half Billion, which might arrive post RV.... after all, it has to take time to secure and transport the currency, clear customs, "log it in" and so on. This may be a strictly business and finance decision.... however, it certainly alludes to the impending events we are all waiting for. "IT" must be really close! The use fee may be tagged to the value "On Arrival" hence, the risk that he might take in a significant amount of IQD that may have almost NO market (post RV) could be a real "clear and present danger" that might wipe out years of gains! Ali might have decided that he has sufficient inventory to fill expected orders in the short term, meet existing reserves (he has NO new ones, remember?) and he may rather retire from the field with known gains, than risk them for a small (by comparison) extra gain that might hazzard past profits. After all, Just how much rice can a chinaman eat? Maybe enough is actually enough! And what's this crap about "Maybe frank will explain....

Guru Frank26: This Blessing is coming at the speed of a freight traincoming down a hill…. 

Phone rings early this AM and Frank answers and familiar voice said ALI called him – Ali told him he will close Dinar trade and to send
him a letter to post on Frank’s forum – and Frank posted the following… He feels very comfortable telling Frank everything…He gave Frank some other sellers names who want dinars…

Ali ‘s letter to Frank to post is below:

"As some of you may already be aware, Dinar Trade Inc has gone through some major changes. Two months ago, we were notified by the FBI that our family was in extreme danger, the details of which I am not going to disclose for privacy reasons. Once the ordeal was resolved, we came to an extremely difficult decision. After seven years in the currency business our company, Dinar Trade, has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. This decision was not made lightly. However, after enduring the stress and hardship of this type of ordeal, we were left with no choice: the safety of my family must come first, because no amount of success or money can replace family.

We are grateful to the customers that have supported our company for the last seven years and assure them that we will fulfill every order in our system until (date). At that time we will no longer ship any orders. We will open our exchange offices at the time of a significant change in the value of the currency. The exchange procedures on our website will remain in effect at that time. Our phone operators will continue to take your calls to ensure any order pending in our system is processed.

There are other companies continuing to buy and sell Iraqi Dinars. Kindly do your independent research to find the company that best suits you and your needs as we cannot recommend or endorse any particular company.

We have been greatly blessed by all of our customers in their heartfelt prayers, messages, and words of kindness. Please accept our deepest apologies in our decision. We hope for your continued support into the future."

Frank states – There are many many forms of sterilization occurring at this moment… and read that again folks – Frank states and Dias says Ali is the most trusted and licensed able seller that exists…

Frank his meter right now to 9.99% - he states folks something is happening to cause this to come to pass anytime now…Thursday is a GREAT chance they could release the rate...Pay attention to this coming Friday our GOV is going to talk to us about our debt…Okie and Blaino and MTT sites and Frank are all getting the same Intel at the same time.

Company – Dinar Banker – Ali said I still want to do the drawing at the end of the month and I called Dinar Banker – one of the owners names if Frank – if you want to buy Dinars and be involved in our drawing of the $50,000 IQD and say you are calling as a member of Frankly Speaking or by Frank Villa and you will be entered into the drawing – Frank Bell and Ty have accepted this endeavor and their advertisement will go on the web site at Frankly Speaking…

Guru Amaddan (GET):  Ty has shut down numerous reports from other locations shut down could be rumor. 

BUT I have a friend here in Florida just called me and he was second in line to buy some dinars at a local place and the guy got a phone call and he yelled out to the last person please tell anyone else we are closed you are the last one my friend was second in line when he got up there he asked the guy what is going on and the guy said the RV is now in process Terry is with Ty and will call me right away Ty just got notification they are in progress of shutting it down.

I will take questions okay to clear a few things up, Ty does not run his own website he has a firm, Ty just got notice like minutes from when I came on, so he is currently working with his webmaster, so yes it is still open, Two, my friend that was a a local place buying, the guy told the 12 one in line they were or would be the last ones for Dinars, so yes he sold to them because he said he had 12 people in line and I can only assume they said finish them out.

OK Terry just heard back from Ty, Ty got the word he can stay open, he could not get answer why the other ones are shutting down unless? Then one other Reason for TY to remain open Ty has been chosen to be the clearing house for the F.R and UST on the Dinars so it would not be right to shut him down, so others are being shut down. Ty also said to make sure if you are to buy to use get team for your discount and make sure you are registered on the main tab Registration Page so when we print that out for ty he has the actual members from the Get Team list, This is not any indication to go buy more dinars at all, This is confirmed and the reason Ty is the clearing house for the F.R. and UST so others will be shutting done.

Guru Adam Montana:  Boy you want to talk about some exciting news! First off, Dinar Trade is suspending Dinar sales. let me tell you NOTHING has changed with our VIP arrangements.  Ali may or may not be able to keep his cash in arrangements, but Ali is completely separate from DV.  our POST RV plans are 100% secure and I'm pretty excited to see things moving like they are right now.

Ali has more contacts than anyone in this online world.  Ali has been sending hundreds of thousands of dollars to Iraq for a long time - I have negotiated with people, but he has put money where my mouth is. honestly the fact that he paused his business is a big deal.

one of two things is happening.  either A) he messed up BIG with his books (aka tax evasion etc). or B) something BIG is happening with the Dinar. that guy has made a LOT of money over the last few years, I think he can afford a good lawyer and CPA, so I think it's the latter. something big is going on with the Dinar and he doesn't want to give any of his "stash" away.  If I was Ali, and I had a stock of dinar... when the RV was close, I'd stop selling!

also keep checking your email every hour or so, I will be updating with rate changes

Guru Dan:  Dan ….. don’t know what the deal is with RV but their intel was positive. They may have attempted and may be trying. Rumor is there and some is fact. Regarding D.T., Dan talked to Brad H. (another site), Brad talked to Ali, Ali said three attempts to abduct members of his family over last month has to do with today’s announcement. Dan talked to Ty, he is gearing up not slowing down. Ty said they will keep going until RV. Dan said Ali’s decision might really be what was stated or that it may be combo of things.

I felt it was today too … these 4 or 5 sources are good. Wendy says it could pop any minute but please stay grounded. They trust their intel and no one knows the hang up, but they believe it’s underway, just be sure to stay with your current life and responsibilities

Dan is giving opinion on gold beginning to fall at this stage before RV …… it is a smoke screen to hide collapsing economy. Same with lowering of oil. Once RV, his opinion (and his advisors) is gold will really drop.

Heard from 5 or 6 trusted contacts that are saying THIS IS DONE.  Just about all high level government agancies are saying DONE...RATE 6.10 CBI--$4.27 here....my pulse rate is up.  Remember...key people could be leaking this information is high up places.

Guru TNT TONY:  in Europe, Puerto Rico, and one dealer in FL with 7 branches shut their offices today as well. Interesting and he has no inside info regarding D.T. or Ali’s situation. Tony’s secret last night was he had document copies that stated RV had been executed. He has had more calls today that RV is underway. He believes it’s underway and neither he nor his intel sources know why it hasn’t appeared yet. He’s waiting like everyone else, it is in motion.

Tony says his sources state it is in process down to bank levels … it is coming.

Tony closing but not sharing but says keep your eyes open he believes we are on it. He was shocked it didn’t happen today but it is underway.

Everyone should expect to see this at Midnight (last night).  Iraqi's were promised to be paid today.

Guru BondLady:  i just talked to 1 of my personal sourses and he talked to ali a long time last night and it is true ali was told to stop selling late last night

nothin can happen now till the cbi opens back up on sunday try to stay grounded plz

Guru Poppy2:  I will make one statement as to where i think we are and what all the intel is telling us all. This is i think the first time that all the sites are agreed it is very obvious that every person that has been researching and studing the process and has worked for years like myself that all our sources are agreed and that has never happened before . I know some of their contacts and i know my sources are in very key positions to get good information however they like us have recieved mis information before that was deliberatly distributed. The facts still remain at this point all is pointing to the rv happening at any min. Today tomorrow and every day from here forward. Be steady in your faith and be proud you are invested. Count your blessing it was such a blessing i had yesterday with the new little addition to my family and i felt so much joy try to find your joy today , poppy2

Reaper:  !!!!!!!!!!!............Just talked to Russ at D Trade. The California office is open and will remain open. DT is currently not trading in dinar TEMPORARILY!. As soon as the value of the dinar reaches $10,000 per million DT will open it's exchange offices as planned and promised. No reason for the temperary shut down was given..........Reaper @ 12:24 PM May 5, 2011.... THIS IS FIRST HAND FROM ME!

Guru Med: (before the news about Dinar Trade) MY SON CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT ALI HAS INCREASED HIS RATES ALLOT...I BELIEVE FOR 100K HE IS CHARGING LIKE 180 WHICH IS HUGE increase...OH IT IS GOOD NEWS BOTH THE CBI AUCTIONS AND THE FACT THAT THEY [dinar trade] ARE ROCKETING THE PRICES UP ON THE DINAR OH YES IT IS

Guru Delta:  Looks like the lower denoms are all loaded I the ATM Machines but are the quarters, 1 dinar, 5 dinar, 10 dinars, and 25 dinar notes are loaded and are being guarded – the currency is out in the machines waiting for activation… its ready and set to go and for Ali to stop right now he got the confirmation of what is going on – and HE HAS TO SHUT UP about this – most of the brokers can choose to stop NO ONE again NO ONE is telling any broker to stop… Ali is smart he chose to stop as he KNOWS what is going on… For all of us we do not need any more intel so just sit and wait for the announcement as its all done – the currency is out – the seminars and training is done an noone is selling no more at banks and ali and today they said on TV again aboutthe lifting of the zeros – its about to happen there is nothing to talk about – they are about to go international and increase their value of their dinar…

Guru Longfellow:  Last night WILD ride...Heard it was DONE...Iraqi friend said it has NOT  gone off yet but should see it soon...He will know for certain before it happens.  I have a feeling this is going to get WILDER before it's over.

Guru DinarDaddy: 

All,
I feel the need to weigh-in on Ali’s decision on shutting down their operations for “a time”.  Here are my thoughts…
1. Know that Dinar Trade will be back when they have been given the ok that things are better for them.
2. Know that Ali wouldn’t do this if he didn’t feel there was real peril otherwise… family first!
3. Know that Dinar Trade WILL still be providing the cash-in offices post-RV.  That hasn’t changed, and I’ve verified that with Ali less than an hour ago.
4. Know there are some very scary people who own Dinar, and they will do anything they can to get more.  Using Okie’s favorite words… NUFF SAID!
5. There are other very reputable and quality Dinar Dealers that can assist you if you wish to purchase more Dinar while Dinar Trade is absent for a time.  I would NEVER pump sales of Dinar.  Anyone who has been following me for any length of time knows that.  But, should you or others you know wish to acquire Dinar, the following Dealers run very quality businesses:

• The Currency Vault…www.thecurrencyvault.com
  • Dinar Banker…www.dinarbanker.com
  • Safe Dinar…www.safedinar.com
  • Dinar Profits…www.dinarprofits.com

Please just take all this in stride, and allow Ali and his family to sort out their business, safety, and personal issues.  We all just need to take care of business as usual as we wait for any change in our investment in the Iraqi Dinar.
Go Change… Go Safety… Go Dinar!
Dinar Daddy

Guru Darline:  Darline states BIG SMILES ON TV today in Iraq their
journalists on the street were interviewing normal citizens and shaking hands and smiling – usually they never show that sort of interviewing – its been strange on RV an hour ago Iraqi’s outside of a bank going in one at a time and being shown pictures of currency on the wall of various bills – different sizes

– training program – then they showed a grocery store and then took a citizen in and they were examining pricing and then came out through their hands in the air and thinking it was happening –

Gurus Randy & Scooby: 1ST — Take a deep breath and relax. Don’t listen to all the rumors…nothing has come true and is not valid until it RV’s.

* · Until the RV happens, nothing about the RV is valid….

* · Iraq’s Budget cannot open without an RV….

* · Contractors get paid in US dollars from 5 year contracts

* · 3.50 makes sense – 85 cents does not support the budget

* · 15% is long term capital gains – no receipts, convert, cannot track by date

* · It’s a lie about $76/ barrel – US signed – $32/ barrel

* · USA has orchestrated this plan

* · We’re the only country that have created money out of thin air…we devalued it and will revalue it out of thin air…

* · We’re killing ourselves with rumors that the chances are is that they’re NOT true… some say it’s RV’ing in 25 minutes and they come back with another time….

* · Watch: Ministry and Money – the ministry is seated but not announced…when they do, they’ll open the budget.

* · Shabibi said he would exchange the dinar to meet budget. That’s SOLID…even with all the lies.

* · It’s a lie about $76/barrel – it’s $32 / barrel – 2.5 billion — 3.50 RV makes sense

* · The USA owns 3 ½ trillion dinars

* · It could happen tonight…other mods are presenting it that’s hard on folks. We can’t control it so I always say it looks good. …because it does!

* · The DFI comes out of Ch. 7 – I think they got an extension for 6/15 (not sure). Has to come out BEFORE the DFI comes out.

* · If they RV’d at 85 cents, they cannot operate their budget.

* · Delta was not right…he’s not a finance guy. Investors will get people, but lose their sovereignty. They want to make sure they can pay for the people’s electricity and so they can buy a cup of coffee.

* · Do you think our government is going to sell government equipment for their army on the dollar? They’re sellingM1 Tanks for 1.5 million and they agreed buying army equipment. It’s not possible when they’re buying 5-10 billion and 85 cents won’t cover enough to feed the people.

* · The ministers are seated, names are on the door, intel can still vote them out and they still have to vote them in even though they’re operating and doing their job. That’s what Shabibi wants Maliki to do to move forward.

* · Technically they don’t have to announce the ministers before the RV…they could have RV’d last year. It doesn’t matter. I know, they know that. Why change mid-stream? It doesn’t make sense…it’s a cover until they’re ready to open up the rate.

* · We’re sitting at a “righteous” time right now.

Bank Story:  With Dinar Trades move today I called the Capital One branch in Shreveport La where I have recently exchanged USD for IQD and they told me that they had gotten a memo today saying not to exchange the IQD. I asked the lady about exchanging IQD for USD and she said they were not exchanging either way. Is this a good or bad thing? Hoping it's a good thing!! Goooo RV!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) Empty Re: 5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade)

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu May 05, 2016 3:59 pm

HAHA!  Love the scrambling when Ali got shut down...and a reference to Brad H, who went to prison...and Tony is in prison...and TerryK talking about Ty, both of which are going to prison...priceless!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade) Empty Re: 5/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND (ALI Closes Dinar Trade)

Post by aksafeone Thu May 05, 2016 8:51 pm

Yep, birds of a feather all are getting together now.  I still think Ali was involved in some highjink or other and I bought dinar from him for a few years.  I find that hind sight is 20/20, but hey.

Wondering if the FBI business with Ali wasn't in fact an investigation of theirs and he failed to pass the honesty test.  Wondering also if there is recourse there somewhere for those of us who were taken in by this operation.  I personally would like to a least see the investigation and determination as to whether the reserves were legal, fraud, a scam or exactly what the deal then and now is.  For sure many lost much dinero feeding this M.E. now banker the money to start his own bank in Iraq (as reported).  Seems to me if he can do that he can pay back the monies taken from the reserves since they were actually a set up to steal since thee was never any RV nor was there probably ever intended to be.  Ali himself when asked would dodge the topic with a "investment was designed to be a long tern thing."  Yeah, like never to come to an end for those who purchased reserves and dinar.

Just the opinions of a tired, old and ugly site watcher.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum