Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:01 am

Guru TNT TONY:  I think we are having a great weekend, great week. Monday, maybe tuesday. Numbers on back screen now green. Got it in Dubai from a bank exec. We can all do math. If not the exact same number he had it is pretty close.

We want to stress that with you guys. Hearing some of the best information that we have heard. From really good sources. It all makes sense to me. You have to see if it makes sense to you

TONY STATED ON THE CALL THAT BOOTS ON THE GROUND HAD VERIFIED THAT THE CARDS HAVE A $1100 USD VALUE.  WHAT WAS NOT REAL CLEAR ON THE CALL WAS HE WAS REFERRING TO 250 DINARS LOADED ON THE CARDS.  THAT IS WHY HE WAS ASKING PEOPLE TO GET OUT THEIR CALCULATORS. 250 DINARS/$1100 USD = $4.40

TONY STATED THAT HIS CONTACT WAS HAVING DINNER WITH A CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ AND HE WAS TOLD THAT HIS SMART CARD LOADED WITH DINAR (BASED ON 250 DINAR) HAD AN EQUIVALENT VALUE OF $1100 USD WHICH WOULD MAKE THE RV $4+.

TONY ALSO SAYS THIS MATCHES WHAT HE HAS HEARD ABOUT THE BANKS IN DUBAI SHOWING A RATE AROUND $4.24.

Guru Dan: DAN STATED THAT HE RECEIVED A CALL FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE AND FEELS REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS HAPPENING ON MONDAY.

I like talking to Tony cause it lifts my spirits.  The largest shift on $$ in history and you are in it. Don't give up don't get discouraged because the information wasn't correct yet. I believe it will be..  I am very confident in the information we have. I wish this was all over with.

I don't think we are moving into a position to cash out on Monday. Conflicting intel...VP with top 5 US bank says rate flashing green--this is DONE!  BUT 2 strong contacts are saying "They are not feeling it... 

Guru Med:  FROM A FRIEND WHO WORKS AT 5/3.  THE DINAR WAS STOPPED CUZ THEY COULDN’T GET ANYMORE AND THEY WERE TOLD FROM THEIR CURRENCY DESK THAT SOME CURRENCIES ARE PENDING.  NOTHING MORE.  NOT WHO, NOT WHEN.  BUT WE ALL KNOW ALREADY CBI’S INTENTIONS AND WHAT THEY ARE PLANNING.  JUST THAT SHABS SAID SOON.  WHATEVER THAT MEANS IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Guru Mailman17:  HEY JUST GONNA GIVE A BRIEF SUMMARY TO A QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED OF ME FROM A FRIEND WHO IS ALSO INVESTED BUT A QUESTION THAT PROBABLY IS BROUGHT UP NOT ONLY HERE BIT A LOT OF PLACES SOMEONE ASKED ME WHEN THEY RELEASE THE SMALL DENOMS, WONT THAT INCREASE THE M2 TO A POINT WHERE A RV EVEN NEAR A DOLLAR SEEMS UNOBTAINABLE.   LETS START WITH THE BASICS.  FIRST OF ALL WHEN THEY ORIGINALLY PRINTED THE DENOMS IN 2003, THEY PRINTED 14 OF THEM AND RELEASED 9 THE COINS WERE SOON TAKEN OUT OD CIRCULATION BUT I DID NOT SEE ANY AMOUNT TAKEN OFF THE M2 FOLLOW ME SO FAR?

NOW THOSE COINS WERE 25, 50 AND 100 DINAR COINS AND ALTHOUGH NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEY TOTALED.  IT HAD TO BE A GOOD AMOUNT. OK, SO THE M2 STAYS THE SAME BUT COINS ARE NO LONGER IN THE MIX OF THINGS.  IN TIME THEY PRINT MORE DINAR TO REPLACE THE WORN OUT STUFF.  NOW IF ITS REPLACED THEN THE M2 SHOULD STAY THE SAME BUT IT DIDN’T.  MAKES ME WONDER HAVE THOSE BEAT UP OLD NOTES TAKEN THE SAME PATH AS THE COINS?

RUMOR HAS IT THAT THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT OF SMALL PRINTED TO BE RELEASED UPON RV WASN'T ENOUGH,  SO AN ORDER WAS PLACED WITH DE LA RUE WHICH BRINGS US TO NOW COUNTING THE DINAR SUPPOSEDLY HELD IN SPECULATORS HANDS IS AROUND A TRILLION GIVE OR TAKE.  THEIR REPORTED M2 IS 32 TRILLION.  I DOUBT VERY MUCH THE IRAQI PEOPLE HOLD 31 TRILLION DINAR, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVE REPORTEDLY TAKEN IN 70% IN LIQUIDITY AND REPORTEDLY 95% OF THE 3 ZEROED NOTES.  WHICH MAY EXPLAIN WHY THE IRAQI PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PISSING AND MOANING ABOUT USING THE 50, 250 AND 500 DINAR NOTES FOR DAILY TRANSACTION. WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE 64 MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.  EITHER IRAQ IS LYING AS THE THE TOTAL AMOUNT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE IN THEIR LYING GREEDY LITTLE HANDS OR SOMEONE OR SOME COUNTRIES ARE REALLY SANDBAGGING.

NOW I WILL BET ON THE LATTER WHICH NOW BRINGS US TO THE COUNTRIES USING THAT FOR OIL, FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE ECT AND IF THAT'S THE CASE AND YOU CAN BET THE CBI, IM AND EVERY COUNTRY OUT THERE MADE SOME KIND OF A DEAL TO LET IRAQ KNOW THAT PART OF THE M2 WILL NEVER EVER COME BACK TO HAUNT THEM.  THAT IS WHY THE DINAR CAN AND WILL RV AT A DOLLAR OR EVEN HIGHER.  JUST WANTED YOU GUYS TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW I PUT THIS TO A FRIEND OF MINE.  THERE'S MORE BUT I DON'T WANT TO BORE YOU ONLY KNOW THIS THIS WILL HAPPEN OK THANKS FOR YOUR EARS LATER.

Guru Kaparoni:  Shabibi himself stated in December…  Iraq will pay all of it’s debt in 2011!  That is simply not possible without the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. 

Here is a quote to support this…   “That the lifting of the three zeroes from the local currency will facilitate financial transactions between governmental institutions and global investment firms operating in Iraq”.  That is as clear as it gets everyone.

Now I am going to post several paragraphs from an economist that pertain to the revaluation…This may not the be actual rate, but clearly they are explaining the revaluation will not “initially” be high as some have stated…

Here is the first quote…  “Delete the zeros will address the economic crisis in the country”. 
I think we all know this.

“In his view, economic d. Ali Abdul Rahman said the lifting of the zeroes will contribute to raise the value of the currency and reduce the rate of demand for hard currency, Which is characterized by force and will to restore the balance between the value of local and foreign currency and give it market power at home and abroad.” 

Now this next quote trys to give an example of the buying power and the new rate…
“Not to mention that this process will be in the interest of the Iraqi individual, for example, that the employee who receives 400.000 Dinars at the exchange rate in 1200 is its purchasing power in dollars $ 333 and if the strengthening of the dinar to the equivalent instance = 500 dinars to the dollar will become the purchasing power.   $ 800 instead of $ 333 and this will be considered good achievement of the Central Bank that the check because the citizen will be the main driver of the economy of his country and urges currently in the United States and Aruba and can buy more items with the same amount of 400.000 dinars because the currency has become a store of value and
this what is expected of the Central Bank of Iraq. It also will address the economic crisis in the country.,”

Clearly, they make two point here.
1. no LOP
2. increased buying power at that calculation which is just over 2 to $1

I believe the above quoted statements tells us there will not be the initial “high rate” so many feel we are about to see, but rather a more gradual “stepped” rv.  Now what does that mean? I think we will see a RV in the range of just over 1 to $1. Possibly as high as 2.25 to $1 Then, in several months, another “step” to bring the dinar up to 3 to $1. This seems to correlate with the above statements. I do not see a straight rv for the dinar at 3+ initially. Though we will only know once it truly happens.

Guru Longfellow:  This Could Be Our Week.  As you know, I’m not much of a rate and date guy but intel is coming in so fast now it’s hard to ignore the obvious. This could be our week. I am getting unconfirmed reports that parliament will seat final ministers as early as tomorrow or early in the week. In addition, the IMF and others are saying Iraq has taken the steps to be removed from Chapter 7. The additional items that are left will be taken care of instantaneously once they RV. Maliki is still in Power and has apparently for now slipped the noose again. I mean that literally too because when all that he has done catches up to him he will be dangling from the end of a rope. Either way, we are very close and this could be a very exciting week. But remember, this is Iraq we are dealing with and they should have seated these final ministers for the last 4 months. Both my sources did say though that they have been told it would be done early this week. I like the sound of that. I am cautiously Optimistic. Have a great Easter Weekend.  Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

Just off with Iraq. My buddies boss just received a call that he will be meeting with Shab's and other bankers in the morning at 7:30. No word about why but his boss seemed very excited and is hopeful they will be getting final info about the RV.

Guru Bluwolf:  The rate will be as spoken about very good pr.   Lets just say from 3+ all the way to 12 divide by 3 adding 2.  with that we will more than be able to do the work God has set out for us to do and be very grateful. system all fridays at 10:15 pm pst lockin, Sunday 5:15 pm est reveal, seen on screens mondays after 9:15 pm est in US, I am not going to repeat again.
Worldwide alienment banks after 2pm est no more repeats people.

Guru FreewayBill:  have never been a "guru" But when I walked into my bank (Fifth Third) last night, the Investment Banker met me at the door and said "YOU WERE RIGHT" "IT IS COMING NOW!" He based that on info that he had from his superiors. Now listen carefully folks, I DID NOT ASK him a single question. He volunteered all of this. He said what I already knew. "Our bank has been selling dinar by the truckload for years and all at once .... NO DINAR! Only one explanation makes sense. They cannot get anymore or they are keeping what they have for the RV for the banks interest" I just nodded and said "Makes sense to me".

This is Easter weekend! Spend your time Thanking our Lord for dying on the cross so that we may live! That is the ticket to a smooth RV!

Put your eyes on the Saviour and off the dinar for the next two days and I know that the RV will happen before you realize that you quit obsessing with it for two days. 48 hours.  You do know that GOD has a stake in this RV. The tithes are going to be tremendous!!! (JOKING)

Guru Blaino: OK, Citizens… Not enough to call it as “Happening NOW” but it’s looking VERY GOOD… the next 10 to 12 hours may deliver us. We have a ton of stuff… just not enough to be able to definitively say “RV NOW!"

Guru Hot Pepper:  June 1st is the day.  5 more weeks to go guys, for R.V.at least I got the real info, no more wondering.  so, now I asked the right person, I can sit back now and the rate is high, very high.  Guys im just telling yall.  I just found out its over 5.  you can believe what you want, I really found out the date, so you can believe next week.

Guru Enorrste vs HopefulTXn:
I appreciate the response to my response since it helps me further clarify what I had stated previously.
As I noted in my last response, which is toward the bottom of the thread dealing with this issue in the forum, all charts would of necessity have to show the total money supply to be still 25 trillion dinars, or so, since the RV has not yet taken place.  Once again, this is the difference between a PICTURE and the PROCESS, as I indicated.
Until the RV all monies must be accounted for, clearly.  The large denoninated notes have apparently not been “destroyed” as some have indicated but are being “held” awaiting their eventual destruction.  In any case, they are “outside banks” as the chart indicates.  There is no line item for “being held in a vault somewhere” so “outside banks” is the only place in which this currency can be accounted for.
While it is true that we have obtained the statements from Shabibi that 50%, and then 70% of the large denominated notes has come from the news; and while it is true that Mr. Saleh has stated that this process is now “nearly complete;” and while it is true that my book shows the entire progression of this process and their public statements to that affect over the last 4 years:  still, I see no reason whatsoever to summarily dismiss these consistent statements just because they were publish is “Arabish”
My point is this:  is there nothing we can believe?  Furthermore, by what reasoning can such a long and consistent narrative from the very people involved in the process, at the highest level, be so easily dismissed?
On the other hand, I have given a simple explanation for the fact that the original 25 trillion dinars is still “on the books” and that I expected it to remain there until the RV, after which the large denominated notes, which ARE largely out of circulation (this can be verified) within Iraq, are destroyed.  I have further explained how the process would continue until the eventual money supply would fall to roughly 25 billion dinars as was stated by Mr. Shabibi clear back in 2007.
HopefulTxn indicates that in his understanding the entire 24 trillion dinar are still in circulation. We need not discuss what is held outside Iraq, since that is irrelevant to our discussion. However, we have solid information from boots on the ground in Iraq that in fact it is very difficult to find large denominated notes in circulation within the country.  I have no personal friends in Iraq, but I have friends who do, and I have no reason to disbelieve what they are saying.  That being said, one must naturally ask the question:  where did the money go?  In an effort to continue this discussion to its logical conclusion I believe that I have moved the ball into HopefulTxn’s court with this question.
Therefore, resorting to an excel spreadsheet must now be left behind, in my opinion.  I accept that the large denominated notes are “outside the banks.”  But they are not on the streets of Baghdad.  So, where are they?
Steve
HopefulTXn Response:
I noticed that Ennorste completely by-passed answering the question put towards him. Ennorste’s statements claim that the CBI has been removing the 000 notes from circulation over a period of time and adding them to the ‘electronic’ dinar.
However simply looking at the CBI financials, available at: [url=http://www.cbi.iq/documents/key financial.xls]http://www.cbi.iq/documents/key%20financial.xls[/url] , anyone can see that his claims are not supported by their financial data – which is current to February 2011. “Currency Outside Banks” and that which is located in the bank vaults IS NOT ‘electronic’ dinar. That 24+ trillion dinar figure is the physical currency that has been issued by the CBI and is circulating in the hands of the Iraqi people and ourselves.
When added to the cash in bank vaults, this figure is what represents the 27+ trillion dinar being referenced, which is a direct contradiction of his statements of a huge reduction in physical currency by removal of 000 notes. This is also supported by the LOI that was recently sent to the IMF on page 20, Table 5 (“currency issued”).
All that has been requested of Ennorste is something other than translated ‘arabish’ articles, which are constantly contradicted by other articles and subject to biased interpretation, to substantiate what he keeps claiming as a fact. If it’s a fact, then show the evidence of such – it’s a simple solution to end the debates of the figures.
IMO, he is simply trying to avoid answering the question by insinuating that a person has to have a degree in economics to understand the figures in an Excel file. IMO, it is a thinly veiled excuse for not answering the reason for the contradiction between his statements and what anyone can see for themselves on the CBI website or in the LOI.
Regards,
HopefulTxn

Fifth Third Bank Statement:  Effective Immediately, Fifth Third Bank will no longer offer the Iraqi Dinar currency for sale. Fifth Third offers foreign cash banknotes for the convenience of our customers who travel abroad.

The bank does not intend for the service to be used as an investment vehicle. The increased demand for this currency due to rumors and speculation has made it difficult for us to manage within the parameters of the program’s intent, which is to provide currency for the travel needs of our customers.

Due to the sourcing and customer service challenges this has caused, we are recommending customers in need of the Dinar make use of local currency exchange at their destination. All other currencies we offer will continue to be bought and sold as usual. We will continue to evaluate the Dinar as needed.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum