Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:59 am

Guru Nighthk11: Fox News a few days ago had a blip indicating the Iraqi Gov’t would be bankrupt unless they produced an international currency by 8 April.  The base rate of the dinar is as I have been informed currently at $3.20-$3.22.
I am now of the opinion that 31 March thru 7 April is a window of opportunity for what we want to see with the dinar.  IMF has approved the base rate of the dinar at the insistance of Iraqi leaders at that rate- It can and IMO will come out higher.  It was related to me that Kuwait has no problems with the Iqd being higher than theirs because of demographics ie: 3 million vs 30 million people- geographically , Iraq is 5 times larger than Kuwait- therefore more resources to support their requested value which is now higher than $3.10-$3.22. 

Guru Bondlady: ] so the only thing they can do really at this point is to raise there exchange rates and release the lower denominations.  This is the only way they can pay for the projects and pay roll every thing they need to buy
is to rv and release the lower denominations.  “The meeting discussed the possibility of moving the ration card allocations to the provinces and the possibility of finding cash in lieu of the card in addition to other options to serve the interests of citizens and the provision of basic needs”. so there thinking of just giveing them cash hmmmmlol, instead of the ration items. 
give them cash to buy what they need, but how can they give them cash
when they dont have enough of the 000 notes and they dont have enough of the 00 notes.  7,000,000 people are on welfare and they count on the ration items to live.  so this also says to me they have to rv and release the lower denominations.  they cannot do much of anything at all right now because theve painted themselves into a corner and shabibi did such a great job of doin what he does.  hes curbed inflation and brought back to the cbi almost all the 000 notes and a lot of the 00 notes too.  they cannot rebuild imo or move on or offer there people a better life until they realease the lower denominations so they have more currency and they cannot release the lower denominations until they rv.  come on shabs just do it

Guru Frank26: We have been waiting for Iraq to announce itself and each week the inch closer - then they argue and then they say ok and start all over again... childish... the last 10 days that everyone realizes that the GOI is active and functioning and Maliki hides the power - hiding the GOI releases the budget but the don't want to due to the rate and the reinstatement of the dinar to $3.22 up to $3.86 - we have waited for them to SIT DOWN. 
FOLKS THE GOI IS SEATED - today my pilot calls and says the head of chamber of commerce of Baghdad was with him so I spoke to the Head of the Chamber - so my pilot asked him when does he think this will raise in value - and the chamber said 1 1/2 years from now..... so Frank says what? They are in Liverpool cause the Ships are loading up what the USA dropped off two years ago - and why are they still looking for aid but my pilot would not ask him - Frank asked what does he have on - An Armoni suit- he is driving a Mercedes - Frank said his voice started to go up as he doesn't like the GOI and Frank said to tell this man to stop feeling sorry for hisself while the citizens of Iraq are dying and that the contracts and charity to Iraq are drying up and that companies through out the world are going bankrupt cause Iraq is NOT paying what is in those contracts - how dare you sign them and not pay them as promised - and ask this man
Then tell them to try and order IQD’s at a TD Bank as of...TODAY...YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF BUYING THEM FROM THEM...2MORROW

Guru Studley:  I have confirmation of the Treasury info from Tony, my friend works there and said he is bring his team home.  I know that no matter who we get this info from, this is so complex, and has to happen so flawlessly, that little problems can change the timing, I know that Tony’s info for Sun/Mon was right and they had to change the timing, we are very close.   just a recap of what I have been saying…. I received two conference calls this morning, one, was from a friend I used to work with on wall street that is now in the US Treasury, he is bringing his team home this weekend. Two, I have a source in our govt, in the cabinet, who confirmed the Treasury info and said the RV is imminent

Guru OkieOilman:  GOOD DAY AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. THE REASON THE CAVALRY ALWAYS HIRED INDIAN SCOUTS TO GO IN FRONT OF THE TROOPS IS BECAUSE THEY COULD FOLLOW THE SIGNS BETTER THAN THE SOLDIERS. WELL--TODAY AND LAST NIGHT THE SCOUTS REPORTED BACK TO THE TROOPS WHICH DIRECTION SHOULD BE FOLLOWED FOR A SUCCESFUL OPERATION. THE SCOUTS REPORTED THAT MANY SIGNS APPARENT TO WHERE THE DINAR PATH WOULD LEAD TO WAS REPORTED. ALL SIGNS POINTED INTO THE ELUSIVE DIRECTON OF THE TRAIL OF A NEW BAND OF INDIANS NEVER RECOGNIZED BEFORE-CALLED THE R/V TRIBE-WHICH UNTIL ONLY NOW HAD BEEN SPECULATED THAT THAT TRIBE ONLY EXISTED IN THE FIGMENT OF SOMEONE'S IMAGINATION. THIS TRIBE LEFT A TRAIL OF BREAD CRUMBS SO LARGE THAT EVEN A BLIND BIRD COULD FEAST ON THEM. WE NOW KNOW WHERE-WHEN-AND HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE IN THIS TRIBE. WE HAVE THEM SURROUNDED AND THERE ARE NO WAY POSSIBLE THEY CAN ESCAPE THE FAITHFUL TROOP'S NOW. IT HAS BEEN A LONG PURSUIT AND THE VICTORY IS backyonderURED. OUR TROOPS CAUGHT THE TRIBE CELEBRATING--HOLDING POW-WOW'S AND COUNTING THE SCALPS THEY HAD TAKEN FROM THOSE THAT HAD LONG PURSUED THEM. NOW LETS JUMP INTO THE 21ST CENTURY--THE ABOVE EXAMPLE CAN RELATE EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE AS DINAR INVESTORS--WE HAVE THEM IN A CHOKE HOLD--ARM'S TWISTED BEHIND THEIR BACK AND THEY HAVE GIVEN UP AND YELLED---UNCLE. ALL PREPARATIONS OF THE R/V IS NOW TO BE USED IN THE TERM OF PAST TENSE. WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF OUR PATIENT (REALLY SOMETIMES IMPATIENT) JOURNEY. WE HAVE SERVED OUR BRETHEREN WELL AND NOW THE PAYMASTER IS GETTING READY TO GIVE US OUR LONG OVERDUE RECOMPENSE. WE ARE THERE--AND YES--WE WAIT--BUT NOT FOR LONG. BE LIKE THE BOY SCOUT MOTTO AND--BE PREPARED

Guru Delta:  here is the goods…a relative in IRAQ told him the goi signed off on the RATE 27 days ago…it must be implemented within thirty days (the 3rd of April) of that letter….. if no disagreement from time letter was implemented, and if security minister is announced tomorrow…it’s DONE RV is in play. CBI is totally READY…

Guru TerryK:  I GOT SOME JUICE FROM THREE SOURCES TODAY.  CALL EVERYONE.  GET THEM IN.  I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I GOT.   WE KNOW DANCING IN STREETS, GUN FIRE IN IRAQ 11 AM OUR TIME.  WE KNOW THAT S IS TALKING RV RATE AND ANNOUNCMENT IN MORNING IS WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME THIS AFTERNOON FROM TRANSLATION.  NOW TREAT THAT AS RUMOR.  NOW THE RATE IS 4.12.  CBI RATE IS 5.27.  AS WE HAVE BEEN SAYING 4.12 IS THE BANK RATE. NOW LETTERS WERE SENT OUT TODAY TO THE BANKS IN THE usa
INFORMING THEM OF THE PENDING RV.  THIS CAME FROM THREE DIFFERENT SOURCES.   DONG WILL RISE.   IF YOU CASH IN WITH ALI OR TY YOU WILL GET THE CBI RATE. 

Guru CaptainD: Received a call from “the man” that said pack your bags and get your dinar in hand and ready…he said that short of blowing up the CBI its on…and he didn’t even think that would stop it from happening.

Guru Milndollarbabe:  I read a lot today on the IMF report and I didn’t find anything in there that was bad….they continued to say that benchmarks had been met….they said that ART 8 is under way and those benchmarks have been met…this was the main thing to me…this initially states that the currency will be getting convertibility which is internationally traded…how much more clear do you need…..   they also said that they are removing restrictions so that it wont be a dual currency country.  which means they are getting away from the dollar and moving strictly to the dinar…..this is dedollarization…how much clearer can that be?

Guru AstroGuy: i didnt see today’s imf LOI (letter of intent) stating the revalue as imminent now. It suggests that IMF supports moving into non restrictive regime (which is art VIII). So IMF will approve it once iraq applies for it.  art VIII is btw the tradeable currency.  (I think he is saying we are still a ways away according to this IMF report)

Guru Just4dinar:  US treasury told US banks to begin exchanging on April 4th...Rate 4 plus....

Guru Mikki and Viper:  Gun fire celebration in Iraq...RV imminent anytime after noon today going into tomorrow.

Guru Ron: Will SEE RV later today.

Guru Ann:  Friend in Treasury said as per Ken Gietner the RV is done.  $3.86 rate.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:42 am

wait...Studley, from gen64?  I thought they didn't do intel rumors?
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 3/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by mightyoak Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Tank said the rate for the dinar is 4.23.  Anybody know anybody that did a currency exchange for this international rate?  LOL.  these rooos keep upping the international rate and still no one know anyone that has done a exchange.  Am sure he will be out for Fools Day with new BS.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum