Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:00 pm

Guru Frank26:  MONDAY IF THEY GIVE THEM CHAPTER 7, the process of the RI or RV has not only been completed fully.  Frank states it will only take 3 days to get Toledo office ready.  Frank says when Debtarheelgirl and Darline prays watch out - Things are moving good…

Guru Delta:  RE: the lower denoms. They were shipped to CBI in 2005 and 2006 in caravans in wooden crates – they are not being sent now – they are in Iraq in the CBI now. All was printed in 2004. They are in the ATM machines now – full in the banks now.

Guru Nighthk11: Even in the rumors- there is truth- they have been consistent on the point that the RV is near.  USA Budget is done- cannot be announced until RV – that is why they must have this done by 31 March. US cannot print more money- debt interest payments must be made and funds allocated for 2011 budget- coming from dinar.  When you can see the scope of this RV and what it is designed to do- then one can understand the delays and the reasons behind them- this is a one shot issue failure would mean a disaster that would be far reaching for the world.  In this case- they did not plan for failure- they planned for absolute success and that is what we will have.  so as we approach the end– no one should be ill or unsure of the final outcome- it is about to happen

Gurus Dan & Tony: WE FEEL THAT MEMBERS OF THE OIL & GAS COMMUNITY AS WELL AS SOME MILITARY HAVE BEEN PAID OUT AT A 3+ RATE! IT IS POSSIBLE THAT WE SEE THIS SUNDAY! WE DO NOT NOT FEEL IT WILL GO PAST APRIL 1! ONE OF THE BIGGEST HOLD UPS OF THE RV HAS BEEN THE INEFFICIENT AND ANTIQUATED BANKING SYSTEMS THAT HAVE EXISTED IN IRAQ UP TO THIS POINT! THESE SYSTEMS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP TO SPEED AND ARE NOW READY TO BE ENTERED INTO THE WORLD MARKETS!

Guru Tony: I SAY OUR INTEL IS GOOD AND THERE ARE 6 DAYS OR LESS LEFT! I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THE “LESS”!

Guru Athena: They did have a rv last Saturday at 3.87 in Iraq I am told.  I assure you it did, I have proof of the 3.87.  source says this weekend.
I think end of month.  

Guru Donnie (PD):  Our source is not sure when they will announce that the gov’t has been fully seated, but he has indicated the RV will be announced before March 31.  Please contact who you will be using to form your LLC’s in order to be fully prepared for the RV cash-in process.

Guru Okie Oilman: NEWLY SIGNED OIL CONTRACTS WITH EFFECTIVE START DATE SPECIFIES PAYMENT IN RE-VALUED DINAR—NOT USD (APRIL 1 EFFECTIVE APPLICABLE DATE AND RATE). OIL EQUALS DOLLARS EQUALS DINARS EQUAL’S DOLLARS–THAT SEEMS SIMPLY ENOUGH–  we need a new delay like a fish needs a new bicycle...be watchful on the 27th.
Guru Blaino:  Netdania manually stopped pairing USD and IQD on Wednesday…

Guru Poppy2: a board member of the world bank stated on national american tv interview that for iraq to borrow the trillions they need to pay for infrastructure their currency would have to have a minimum value of $1.53

Guru TerryK: dinars are getting tight [terryk] and the large bills are coming out of circulation.  fed reserve is asking for dinar counts.  i got the rate from another source.  the 6.18 came from my over seas source

Guru KME: 
Someone has absolutely, WITHOUT A DOUBT, cashed out at a splendid rate.   And yes, I was told to KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT AND DON'T EVEN REFER TO THIS, but since sites have had multiple CCs about it, I figured I could help confirm to you guys that this is VERY REAL.

P.S. I WILL NOT SAY THE RATE, UNTIL IT HAS BEEN LEAKED BY SOMEONE ELSE FIRST. So don't ask.

Guru Ray (via SteveI): 
I asked him last night to check with his contact in Iraq and find out when the first shipment of the new lower denom dinar arrived. He found out that it arrived last January 25 and is being stored and guarded in the Green Zone. It hasn’t been there for five years as others are saying. 
Last January I reported that a Turkish company had received a contract to remodel the seven hotels and rebuild the roads from the airport before the Arab Summit that was scheduled this month but has since been postponed until May.  I feel they are going to be paid with the new revalued dinar.

Planet Dinar: 
My buddy who led me to this site bout 2 months ago, personally knows alot of the very folks that started this site, has contacts in parliment security, CBI, and very high ranking government officials....and yes, he and his dad have Okie's personal phone number.....CALLED and told me that's it's Goin' Down !!! RIGHT NOW !!!!
Just thought I'd share..........

Later he mentioned the rate was at $5.27.

GOD BLESS and GO RV !!!!!!!

P.S. - He has been a customer of mine for over a year.....head on straight and a all around good guy

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 3/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:32 pm

this is hilarious!  Tony and Frank and Delta and Poppy...they've hyped the RV for 5 years.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum