Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list

+8
Ponee
chilimama
TNTBS
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs
Snow Cat
Toby1
Sam I Am
RamblerNash
12 posters

Go down

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Empty Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:03 pm

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list. Yet another “minister” pumping the dinar, dong, and the Zimbabwe dollar.

The Pumpers (9/24/11)

Thanks for all of the help you guys have provided in obtaining this information. I can’t do this alone, of course. This is quite a list of sordid characters. You have to wonder how many people who bought dinar wouldn’t have done so if they had read this page first? I guess we’ll never know. This list isn’t intended to be exhaustive because there are too many people out there selling and pumping dinar to include them all. But here’s the list in no particular order.
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list 5df92-okieLonnie Freels (a.k.a. Okie Oilman) –  Okie was introduced by Roger at Dinar Daddy. Roger threatened to ban anybody on his site who bashed his friend Okie. Since then Okie has been out there telling us about his contacts in governments, the military, business …. etc. Almost every week Okie has a new rate and date for the RV. So far he is batting zero. He has been featured on several conference calls and has a distinctive voice which presumably reveals his Oklahoma accent. In over two years of relaying his “intel” Okie has been run off of countless dinar sites and has become the laughing stock of the dinar community. I swear the guy couldn’t find an RV in a crowded campground. And more than once he has been caught ripping off things that were printed on dinar forums and using them for his “intel”, only to be exposed when the person who originally posted was thoroughly debunked. It got so bad that Roger finally had to distance himself from his dear friend Okie in order to save his own “credibility”. Lately Okie’s “intel” has put the RV at over $4, which would mean a payoff of over $8 trillion to investors and a new money supply in Iraq of presumably over $100 trillion. What a deal!!! Okie is also well known for poor grammar and spelling, which is odd since he claims to be a high powered VP or something for a top oil company. (Okie faded off into the West Oklahoma sunset after a guru hunter named Kenny reported him to the authorities.)

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list BggTom Sanders (BGG) – Nashville cat and bigtime pumper, BGG presents himself as a newshound but also says things like he has a contact at the CBI who confirmed the new lower denoms have been printed. Recently he and fellow pumper Poppy have been doing the conference call/prayer meeting thing to keep the faithful on board. Still looking into BGG.  (BGG is still pumping but he has fallen on hard times since his sponsor Dinar Corp was shut down after their owner was indicted for fraud.)
www.dinarupdates.com
Dan Bloodworth (Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list PoppyPoppy/poppy3) – Also from the Nashville area, Poppy participates in most of BGG’s audios providing the prayers and the intel to accompany BGG’s news analysis.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Johngreenhalgh
John Greenhalgh (Jonnywg) – Tentatively identified as John Greenhalgh of Ontario, Canada. Jonny is known for his frequent posting of male bovine excrement dinar intel with abundant usage of banking and IT references.  (Johnny went away shortly after his mug appeared here.)

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Frank26Frank Villa (Frank26) – A direct descendant of Mexican revolutionary Pancho Villa, Frank Villa is the Jim Jones of the dinar world. He refers to his followers as “family” and sings hymns and prays with them and throws in a little bible study occasionally. He speaks in riddles and offers asinine analysis with a few “Praise the Lord”s thrown in here and there to keep the good Christian followers on board. He loves to tell his followers about conversations between various figures in Iraq … conversations that he would have absolutely no way of being privy to which tells me that he’s making them up which means he’s lying. A little background study on this guy reveals that he sells a little of everything. Hardly an economist or a currency expert, Frank’s background is in the Mexican restaurant business and MLM. In 2010 Frank started a countdown to RV because supposedly the head of the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) Sinan Al Shabibi told us that he would RV the dinar by the year’s end. So every day Frank would start off his talk by saying “T minus 90 days (or whatever) and counting”. Well of course there was no RV in 2010 so after New Year’s 2011 he started telling us that Shabibi lied to us. Could it be Frank that you just don’t know what you’re talking about?

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Stevei  Steve Irwin (SteveI) – No, not the croc hunter. Steve is known as SteveI and lives in Arizona where he supposedly works as a pilot and is part owner in a business that has a telecommunications contract in Iraq. His contact is named Ray and he gives Steve top secret intel on a regular basis that so far is about as reliable as Okie’s. Steve is famous (or infamous) for claiming that he owns a billion dinar and for guaranteeing an RV of over $3 by the end of May 2011. He is also known for his wild mood swings where he goes from saying “blessings” to his people one minute to essentially “how f’ing stupid can you people be???” the next. He probably holds the record for the most banned members on a dinar site. Typically Steve’s “intel” posts are followed by several pages of PD members singing his praises. Anybody who questions the legitimacy of his intel is quickly banished. Kinda reminds me of Saddam Hussein’s leadership style. Anyway, Steve founded People’s Dinar when he and his partners Checkmate and Tony staged a couple of conference calls at Dinar Vets in violation of the rules and were promptly banned. It was obviously planned as they wanted to start up their own site and do the MLM thing like Checkmate and Tony had done before. More on that later in the Checkmate part. Anyway, Steve and Check had a falling out and even though Steve isn’t gifted in public speaking and doing conference calls he kept the house (the website) and Dan (Checkmate) got the kids (Tony, Chief, Viper …etc.) and the microphone.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Roger-dorman   Roger Dorman (Dinar Daddy) – Roger claims that he has a contact who is friends with one of the authors of “The Plan”, meaning the supposed plan to essentially devalue Iraq’s currency and buy up a buttload of it then revalue it to make trillions for the US government. Roger’s site is the biggest cash cow in the dinar world. He makes money from ads, affiliate marketing, and now we know that he is also involved in sales of currency (Treasury Vault – he announced this only after he was outed on several dinar forums) and safes. He makes references to God on occasion but never mentions his Mormon faith, likely because it would alienate many of the evangelicals (who believe that the LDS or “Mormon” church is a cult) that are involved in dinar speculation. Recently Roger decided that he was losing credibility by posting rumors on his site so he announced that he was going to archive them or tuck them away where it would be hard to find them. Well that lasted about a week, because it’s the rumors that drive traffic to these sites. So much for restoring credibility. RV or no RV Roger is raking in the big bucks by encouraging people to follow this dream.  By the way, Roger’s wife Angela Dorman is the lady he introduced as “Angela from The Currency Vault” (now The Treasury Vault) as if she was merely a business acquaintance on a program back in 2011.  Some members at Dinar Vets dug up the facts on that and exposed them shortly thereafter.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Tonyelder

Tony Elder (Breitling
)- This guy works in cahoots with Roger Dorman of Dinar Daddy and The Treasury Vault. Breitling’s strong points are his emphasis on information about how the RV will happen (as opposed to rates and dates), his answers about opening a Warka account, and his nice guy Richie Cunningham disabling charm. He also throws bible references around from time to time to keep the believers on board, but like Roger never mentions his Mormon faith. His weak points are a poor command of the facts and a lack of logic. Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Breitling-and-frog

Breitling pumps the lower denoms as a hedge against a lop (which makes zero sense), the Treasury Vault, and the ISX Report that he and Roger either compiled or market together.
http://twitter.com/#!/AgentBreitling (Closed since we ID’d him)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1257223126 (Edited since we ID’d him)
https://www.youtube.com/user/SelectPlayMedia#p/u (Changed over to Breitlingdinar since we ID’d him)
http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/84171-isx-report-is-a-scam-by-breitling/

The GET Team  – Rodney Blackburn (Gankans), Steve Norris (Ennorste), Terrence Keller (TerryK) – AKA the Three Amigos (better yet the Three Stooges) these guys were banned from several dinar sites before starting their own site in 2010. Steve (Enorrste, not SteveI) is known for his “eloquent” dinar analysis and his vodka induced incoherent ramblings about government conspiracies and his “friend” Shabibi. He wrote a book about the dinar which he is always happy to remind people about. In this book he goes on and on about Operation Rainbow which I think was supposed to be code for the completion of the RV even though it was written in early 2010 and we still have no RV. His fellow dirtbag TerryK is known for his “hot” intel as in “HOT HOT HOT!!! Just got off the phone with my contact in Baghdad. The RV is done and the rate is live. I’m hearing it’s going to be $5 or more …. ” This has been going on for years and it’s well known among veteran dinar investors that TerryK gets a kick out of making things up and getting people excited. Die, scumbag! The lesser known of the Three Stooges is Rodney “Gankans” Blackburn, a guy whose claim to fame is his interview in January of 2011 with Contact 2, a guy who babbled on and on for a couple of hours spouting off nonsense drawing from every conspiracy theory known to man over the past 40 years. You can listen to this horsepoop at http://tinyurl.com/4nz39no or in 30 minute segments at http://tinyurl.com/4kutdv9 and http://tinyurl.com/4bfdm7w and http://tinyurl.com/48yxzub and http://tinyurl.com/4r7ho7z . The GET Team also teamed up with the Midnight Think Tank to interview “Thing 1 and Thing 2” about prosperity packages and global settlements. You might recall that Thing 1 and Thing 2 were characters in Dr. Seuss’ “The Cat in the Hat” which is quite appropriate since they apparently have an imagination just as fertile as Dr. Seuss. The GET Team is almost as big of a joke in the dinar world as Okie the Oilman, although they have managed to maintain a slight edge in the credibility department because Enorrste can at least spell.

(Since I wrote this a lot has happened.  Enorrste left the GET Team and started working with Kaperoni after learning some things about TerryK.  Gankans also left and pursued other “opportunities”.  TerryK is facing fraud charges stemming from his dinar pumping for Sterling Currency Group. 
[th]TerryK[/th][th]Enorrste[/th][th]Gankans[/th]
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Terrence-keller         Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Enorrste         Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Gankans

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Blaino

Blaine Fogel (Blaino) – An Okie protégé who founded the site Planet Dinar. Blaino’s claim to shame is his proclamation back in May of 2011 that the RV was done, based on something that Maliki supposedly said. “I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV! THEY WILL POST THE RATE IN HOURS! CONFIRMATION JUST IN FROM DUBAI AL MADDEN FROM GET TEAM HAS ALSO CONFIRMED…VIA A FOREX CONTACT IN DUBAI. I SUPPOSE SOMETHING CAN STILL GUM UP THE WORKS..BUT MAN MALIKI SAID IT..IN PUBLIC AND ON TV! WELL…WHAT A NIGHT” Of course no rate change was ever posted. Blaino is shameless though, and is still out there spouting his nonsense. I’m not sure if he’s a pumper or just a buffoon. Still looking for more info on this guy.
www.planetdinar.com
www.planetdinar.net
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/planetdinar.net

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Ff50a-randykoonce3

Randy Koonce – When I started the blog I had Randy listed among the good guys because even though I didn’t agree with his views (he says the RV will make the IQD worth $3) I didn’t see any indication that he was making money from the dinar. I grew concerned when he started promoting Dinar Corp in 2012. Their ads run on the forum where he hangs his hat and also on his personal website. Also, Dinar Corp apparently invited him up to Chicago to do a short promotional video or two with their spokesman Ivy Johnson in 2012. After reviewing his record of bad intel and listening to constant misinformation and forum facts coming from Randy I have now concluded that he should be listed on the pumper page along with these others.
Randy’s Record
http://www.randykoonce.com/

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Hammerman

Jay Womack (Hammerman) – A self-described “coonass from Louisiana” who claims to have worked in construction on the Pentagon post-911 where he made contacts in the government that provide intel for him. Also claims to have worked in Iraq. Hammerman was Blaino’s intel sidekick until he was banned from Blaino’s site. Within days he had a site of his own where he is now establishing himself as the premiere douchebag of the dinar.  (Hammerman had a change of heart after seeing the damage the dinar scam was doing to people and hung it up a while back.)

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Medic

Richard Mattson (AKA Medic, SFMedic, 18Delta, and Ghost) – Med runs the site Dinar Speculator where he rants, insults, berates, and basically exhibits manic behavior on a regular basis while “explaining” to his followers what’s happening with their investment in the IQD. I’m not going to get into the controversy over his military service. You can click the link below to read up on that. But Med has definitely said some curious things about the dinar. For example, on New Year’s Eve 2010 he said that the holdup on the RV was because the Iraqis didn’t print enough lower denoms, and that as soon as parliament met on Jan. 10 to approve printing the extra currency the RV should be released. He quit offering rates and dates a couple of years ago so IMO Med isn’t as bad as most of the pumpers, but he still engages in spreading misinformation and rumors so I included him.
www.dinarspeculator.com
http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies625.htm
http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48024-med-chat-12312010-1317-pm/

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Jameswolfindenver

James “Wolfyman” Wolf (Adam Montana) – Would you invest thousands of dollars with somebody who won’t even tell you their real name or where they live? Well that’s what many do with Adam Montana, the owner of the Dinar Vets website. Adam claims to be a Harvard graduate, a Series 65 licensed investment adviser, an entrepreneur with high powered contacts all over the world, and an experienced currency trader who made out bigtime by buying the Kuwaiti dinar during Desert Storm. Like Enorrste from the GET Team, Adam has also written a book which he loves to remind people of. Only Adam charges for his book, and he doesn’t waste your time with stories like Operation Rainbow. No sir, Adam is very down to earth. The dinar will probably RV quite low, so you need to join his VIP club to benefit from his post-RV investment plans. (Now if there is an RV why would you need to join his VIP club? Why not just use that money to buy more dinar up front? If there’s no RV you’re not going to do any post-RV investing anyway. But again, I digress.) “Adam” has carved out an image as a no-nonsense guy who tells it like it is. Unfortunately for his followers though, some of what he tells people about himself is simply not believable. Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Adam-montana-3

And his OGIT (Operation Get It There) – a plan to move the revalued IQD to Belize to avoid paying 

taxes – is completely impossible to legally accomplish according to my advisors.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Bed

I have also discussed this matter with somebody who personally went to Belize to see firsthand how doable OGIT is and was told that you can’t cash in more than $10,000 at a time because of agreements Belize has made with the US. Presumably a windfall of millions would take forever to cash in at that rate.  Also, he didn’t graduate from Harvard.  He didn’t even graduate from high school.  He has a G.E.D.  And he didn’t make a bundle on the Kuwaiti dinar because he was only 14 or 15 during Desert Storm.  And his background is in managing a porn site rather than managing a mutual fund or any other kind of investment tool.  Nobody begrudges Adam or anybody else for making a profit in a capitalist system like we have. But we all feel that we deserve to be dealt with honestly, and anybody who is dealing honestly has no need to do business anonymously as Adam Montana does.
http://dinarvets.com/forums
http://dinarspeculation.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/Smelleet?ob=0

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list CheckmateBruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list 7fab4-tntony1

Dan Atkinson (AKA Chekmate or Check) and Tony Renfrow (Tony TNT) – Dan is a snake oil salesman who quite literally sold snakes.  He and his former MLM partner Tony Renfrow have been dishing out BS intel for a modest fee ($14.95/mo) to gullible investors for months now since leaving People’s Dinar. Dan’s strong point is talking, and talk he does. He has probably done more conference calls than anybody in the dinar world, and has yet to prove that he knows anything about this investment except how to make money off of investors. Dan has been saying since August of 2010 that the new lower denoms (which are needed in the event of either an RV or an RD or “re-denomination”) have been loaded into ATMs in Iraq. He started saying “RV next week” every week in October of 2010 until recently when it finally occurred to him that doing so might cost him some credibility when there’s no RV. Tony is still at it though, so Dan and Tony have a sort of good cop/bad cop thing going on. It might be entertaining but there is nothing substantive in anything that either of them have to say.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Tony-going-to-court
Tony going to court
(Dan and Tony went their separate ways in 2013.  Dan’s website PTR, or “People’s Talk Radio” went private and Tony started his own site and conference calls which propelled him into dinar guru superstardom.  All of that was cut short however, when he was convicted of fraud in a case that predates the dinar scam.  He is currently serving a one year sentence and his less dynamic brother Ray is filling in for him on the calls.)

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Winston-dc

Winston Pfiester (DC) – TNT Tony’s intel guy.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Rayren

Raymond Renfrow (RayRen) – Tony Renfrow’s brother.  Ray has had a little trouble with the law himself.  https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/federal-court-shuts-down-north-carolina-tax-preparer  http://www.wral.com/elm-city-man-barred-from-preparing-tax-returns/4714444/   Yeah, that’s the same guy.  http://www.blackplanet.com/RayRen/  https://twitter.com/rayren98

The BH Group (Brad Huebner & Charlie Emmenecker) – These guys pump the dinar like Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Bradheubner

their lives depend on it. They sold dinar until the authorities shut them down back in July of 2011 shortly after they hosted a dinar summit with other douchebags in Toledo, Ohio. The BH Group is best known for their conference calls with moderator Charlie Emmenecker and guests Rudy Coenen and Scooter among others. Brad likes to read off of a script that he calls Dinar 101 where he pumps the living daylights out of the dinar telling everybody that they need to buy and get everybody they know to buy. Currency experts? Investment advisers? Not exactly. Their prior business experience is in MLM selling controversial products like Nu
Skin and Xango which is basically the modern day equivalent of snake oil.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Huebner-teadt-emmenecker
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Emmenecker
(In this photo you can see authorities removing three zeros from society.  Sadly, Brad and Charlie were convicted of dinar fraud and money laundering along with their accomplice Michael Teadt in 2013 and are now living in the grey bar hotel.) 

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Jack-deangelis-1

Jack DeAngelis – AKA The Collectors Coach, Jack got in early on pumping the dinar before most people ever heard of it. But in 2010 he suddenly did an about face and said the dinar wasn’t a good investment. He said that his followers should sell their dinar and put the money into precious metals instead. No idea what prompted the change unless his story about getting the heads up from a military guy is on the level. At any rate, Jack is an admitted felon who apparently has a brother in prison. Even though he’s not pumping the dinar any more a lot of people bought on his recommendation not knowing that they were listening to a convicted felon. I include him as a warning to the dinar community that this investment is full of scammers and liars. Don’t be naive.

Rudolph “Rudy” Coenen – A very popular dinar conference call guest, Rudy is hard to read. On the one hand he is up front about who he is and where he lives and works, and he seems very knowledgeable about currency investments. On the other hand his stories just don’t seem to hold up, and his Bayshore Capital Hedge Fund company doesn’t seem on the up and up either. Rudy also does the “I love Jesus” thing which puts him on shaky ground with me. Read all about him on the links below. (Rudy was convicted of fraud in 2013 along with Brad Huebner and Charlie Emmenecker for his participation in a dinar related hedge fund scam.  He died in prison in 2015.)

http://www.realscam.com/f12/bayshore-capital-investments-bh-group-651

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Stryker

Steve Sanderson (Stryker) – A car guy who lost his Dallas car customization business a few years ago and decided to be a dinar guru instead of getting another job in the car business.  Unlike many gurus he shows his face and even gives you his name, which suggests to me that he actually believes what he says.  While that might tell you he’s better than the blatant liars pumping dinar, it could also make him more dangerous since he comes across as genuine.  Honest or no, he’s been wrong just like everybody else for the five years or so that he’s been talking up the dinar.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list 151cf-tlarandstryker

Tom Larsen (tlar) – Another Texas dinar guru who is known for his ridiculous claim that the RV will only affect paper money.  He made a lot of other similar claims that I discussed in my post Tom Foolery.  Here he is pictured with Stryker when he made a guest appearance on Stryker’s video podcast.
http://iraqcurrencywatch.com/tom-foolery-62214/

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Dave-schmidt

Dave Schmidt – Former Washington state senator turned New Age UFOist/Dinar Guru/Global Currency Reset bloviator.  Dave travels all over the world with the money he earns doing silly seminars on how to manage your newfound wealth even though you haven’t got it yet and apparently neither does he since he has a donate button on his website.  He started off talking about the dinar revaluation but had an epiphany that Iraq can’t support a substantial revaluation, so now he’s talking about the non-existant Asian Dragon Family and their secret gold that they will use to fund  worthwhile humanitarian projects for people who listen to Dave.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Eagle1

Regner Capener (Eagle1) – Preacher/electronic engineer/broadcaster/dinar guru who acts as Frank Villa’s (frank26) intel guy concerning the GCR (Global Currency Reset).  All you need to know about this guy can be found in my post Eagle1 Post and Rebuttal.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Loechin

Charles Walters (Loechin) – Another minister who pumped dinar on the side.  He favored the intel of TNT Tony and threw outrageous rates out there like $25 for the dinar and $2 for the Vietnamese dong.  (Loechin seems to have gone away after his name and mug appeared on my blog a couple of years ago.) 

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Bruce-dawson

Bruce Dawson (“Pastor” Bruce from The Big Call) – Yet another “minister” pumping the dinar, dong, and the Zimbabwe dollar.  Bruce is a Tulsa area skiing enthusiast who dished out TNT Tony’s intel until Tony went off to prison.  Now he just tells his followers that “we’re in celebration mode”, which means that he doesn’t want to hear any negativity or answer any hard questions about how Iraq is going to make us all rich.  The first half of his show is mostly pitching some crappy product that’s supposed to make your life better.

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com/the-pumpers-92411/

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Empty Re: Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list

Post by Sam I Am Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:41 pm

And thanks to Nash for providing the info on Bruce.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Empty Re: Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list

Post by Toby1 Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Thank you both. 

Long time coming, since his days of pumping Tony and foot forward.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Empty Bruce from The Big Call

Post by Sam I Am Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Bruce from The Big Call

March 11, 2016 / Sam I Am

One thing I was known for when I ran my old blog was finding the goods on the gurus.  I had a page called “The Pumpers” where I would publish the photos and the identities of people pumping dinar in the hope that they would flee the dinar scam and start doing something more respectable with their lives.  A few of them seem to have done exactly that, but most didn’t.  And some of the ones who didn’t ended up being indicted and even convicted of dinar fraud.

Since I closed the blog down and took a break from the dinar world for a year or so I’ve thrown myself into other projects and I no longer can devote the time and attention to hunting down these guys, but the guru hunters over at Dinar Daily seem to have taken Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Ramblernashthe baton and carried on in my place.  One of them who goes by the name of RamblerNash dug around and came up with the identity of Bruce from the Big Call.  I used to look all over for information about this guy but came up empty.  All I knew about him was that since 2012 he has been telling people that they’re going to be filthy rich from this “blessing” any day now, and that he lives in Oklahoma, speaks French and Spanish in addition to his native tongue of English, and he used to feature a guru called footforward (my personal favorite guru who said the most outrageous things, like the RV would be the second most important event in history next to the Resurrection of Jesus, and that God had showed him that a trillion dollars would pass through his hands in his lifetime) on his calls.  After FF and Bruce parted company Bruce started relying heavily on the intel of TNT Tony (until Tony was sent to prison for fraud anyway).
Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Bruce-dawson-2

Nash went back into the archived calls from The BIG Call and found some clues that he followed up on and ended up getting his full name.  He is Bruce Edward Dawson from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.  It would appear that he is a member of a church I attended years ago – Grace Church in Broken Arrow.  That makes me wonder if maybe he really believes in the RV and all of the Bible stuff he talks about.  No matter.  If a dangerous dog is attacking a child you don’t stop to think about whether the dog is just instinctively trying to protect its owner, or is doing what it was trained to do, or whether it’s out of its mind with rabies.  You just do whatever you have to do to protect the child and leave all of those questions until later.  In the same way I don’t think we need to worry about why the pumper is promoting the scam.  We just need to stop them from hurting people.

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Bruce-dawson-with-car

Bruce was an avid tennis player, and graduated from George C. Marshall high school in Fairfax, Virginia in 1970.  Apparently he changed his last name from Dingleberry to Dawson some time after high school. (Can’t say I blame him.)  In this photo Bruce (on the left) is  shown with his hot car back in 1975.

We at ICW would like to encourage Bruce to abandon his promotion of the dinar scam.  We have more information but we’d prefer to just see Bruce hang it up and devote his time to more honorable pursuits.  We welcome any dialogue with him or any other guru/pumper/scammer, but the clock is ticking.

Archives of Bruce’s Calls (Going back to 2013 where Bruce quotes the likes of Okie Oilman and the now indicted TerryK in his commentary on how we should expect the RV any day now.)

http://www.moorefuneral.com/obituaries/Paula-Dawson/#!/TributeWall (Tribute Wall … more … Paul Stumpff)
http://tulsaskiclub.com/news.php?printit=1&id=24 (Condolences)
http://tulsaskiclub.com/pastpres.php

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2016/03/11/bruce-from-the-big-call/

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Cat Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:47 pm

I found this to be very educational! Thank you!
Snow Cat
Snow Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:00 pm

The STASI have got nothing on you people lol, how to you gather so much information on so many people  from behind your computer? and why?. I do not want to be made an enemy out of by you people lol, I have got enough problems.LOL.

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:28 pm

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs wrote:The STASI have got nothing on you people lol, how to you gather so much information on so many people  from behind your computer? and why?. I do not want to be made an enemy out of by you people lol, I have got enough problems.LOL.
We are a collective T.E.A.M. known as the "GURU HUNTERS!"  run

We are the truth seekers & single out & expose Liars 
 That take advantage of uneducated people and profit off them   cashingIn   Big NO-NO They i.e. "gurus" use things like the (Universe) (Gia) (fortune tellers) so called "energy?" LOL sarcastic  & to Top it OFF many hide behind the Bible & use Reff. from it. Just like that POS Frankie26 They try & tie up & connect the dots using the word of GOD with the Dinar RV. need I say more?    

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:41 pm

LOL ONLY LYING POOROOS GET PUT ON THE LIST. IF YOUR GOING TO SCAM PEOPLE AT LEAST BE ENOUGH INET SAVVY TO COVER YOUR BUTT, HAHAHAHA.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Refresher Course

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:53 pm

bruce the truth hurts A
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniLvr79 Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:39 pm

His name really IS DINGLEBERRY???? Omg omg omg omg omgaAaAaASH! BWAH AHAHAHAHAH! I had posted somewhere else that I thought that was just too coincidental and (silently) I chalked it up to he picked up the nickname from one of us hunters. But no flipping way! I am going to copy and paste the google definition of Dingleberry again... too funny,

1. a foolish or inept person.
2. a particle of fecal matter attached to an anal hair.

Here is the latest dingleberry he has declared:

Sunday the Iraqi dinar rate of $3.64 as an in country rate was published in the Gazette...Our understanding was that sometime yesterday or today we would have a rate published and seen on the CBI website...

Source: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-big-call-w-bruce-intel-notes-by_8.html

He also said, "Our understanding was that sometime yesterday or today we would have a rate published and seen on the CBI website. I don’t know if it is there."

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? OH IT IS SOoOoOo hard to check... oh my aching arm, I moved it 6" to move the mouse... OoOOoOo mah aching finger, I had to click the mouse and my fingers....for typing... cbi.iq... ohoho and ... oh for the love of God, SHUT UP Bruce!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Empty Gurus

Post by aldontebear Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:39 pm

If all of these gurus are feeding the public such outrageous lies, why are their sites still operative? Especially people like tony renfrow and bruce dingleberry!?! Here it is 2018, almost 2019, and not one single prediction has come to fruition! Yet, the same Intel providers insist this thing is real and about to come true. I agree with you concerning bruce, he has stopped taking live calls because of the heat and takes up time promoting products and a so called brain analyst. Plus a preacher in the opening minutes who loves to shed light on spirituality and future blessings to come. Maybe outside of the big call, these people are every day good from the heart people, but you can't prove it by me. This entire package (for the lack of a better word), has been the biggest farce in history. Too bad I got caught up like many other people, yet, I hope their is a chance that they will be redeemed with the fruition of a coming RV, RI, or whatever.

aldontebear

Back to top Go down

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Empty Gurus

Post by aldontebear Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:43 pm

I made a typo in my message in reference to their at the bottom of the message, it should be there.

aldontebear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:00 am

Good question!  Apparently it's not against the law to lie.  Also, the Dinar scam is small in comparison to other scams.  Maybe lack of man power factors into it too.  The FBI says they are investigating and has put out a "victim form", but who knows if/when anything will come from it.

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:24 pm

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list 1150991001

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list Empty Intel "Guru's

Post by jamoats Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:30 pm

All of these self professed "guru's" like Bruce Dingleberry are nothing more than trying to be the Wizard of Oz, hiding behind their curtain, ginning up excitement of tall tales to fill their empty existence, huge egos & low self esteem by trying to feel relevant in their otherwise meaningless lives.

jamoats

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum