Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer

3 posters

Go down

Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer Empty Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Elmerf123456 :  This is the big news folks. Big. Big Big. Go to Bloomberg. Chinese is becoming a reserve currency and it means we are at the doorstep..Period!!!

This will happen so quick and change things you will not know how to react. Watch!!!!
BAM!!!!!   http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/13/imfs-lagarde-supports-proposal-to-include-yuan-in-currency-basket.html

Announcement nov 30th this year not next.

Listen for a minute. This is great and it's no bad news regardless who said what. This is what we expected and it has just been validated. Bingo!

I've said a million times this isnt just about Iraq. This is Global and all part of our GCR.

Big Moves peeps. Big moves.

SassyD : Elmer.... another BIG Friday evening/night News Dump that they hope few see or pay attention to !!!

Elmerf123456 : Sassy you are correct. Sassy that's when they do it.

With China's inclusion we are closer than ever period IMO.

If they broadcasted the exact time and date of the inclusion, it would allow the world to short sell the dollar and it would hurt the market. They won't broadcast that stuff so they announce intentions carefully.

I've been looking for this and it came out while the news planned it.  When no one watches on a Friday. …..Perfect and they forgot that we watch.

I suspect we are going to see the RV long before Nov 30th Chinese Yuan inclusion now because that's how it was planned. Now that means the RV is on our doorsteps peeps.
Loud and clear?

This has been a very complicated task. We only know what we know. It's a plan in the making for over 50 years. It's hard for us on the outside to understand all that has transpired but we are seeing so much change now and on a global currency event.

Be blessed that you are here and now. Because in the end that's all that matters.

Because it's the ticket that matters not the time you held it.

Each and every one of us came together from all walks of life. The point is we stuck through all sorts of things and some of us unfortunately passed on.

Remember to do good with your blessings and don't forget some are not as fortunate as you all will be. Do good please. It's not what you take from the world that matters….it's what you give back that matters most.

The 50k notes don't confuse the RV. They are for large purchase. The rest of the story comes quickly.

Jed4:  @elmerf123456 do you think what happened in Paris is going to affect the RV? I just heard the French PM is declaring war on ISIS..just wanted your thoughts??

Elmer123456:  Jed. No

Elmerf12346:  One last thing that streamed by fast that some missed. Here we go.. IMF planned inclusion of the Chinese Yuan is Nov 30th. The RV of IQD and other currencies were to happen b4 the Chinese Yuan. So we are now in the doorstep! Good times and goodnight all my TNT family. Now you have a window.

JerseyboysfaninMN: Elmer... agreed. The RV needs to happen FIRST.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer Empty Re: Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:23 am

China will become the 5th currency in the IMF "Basket" that determines the value of the SDR. Even if announced now, it most likely will not actually take place until September of next year. This is being telegraphed through "sources" but has not yet been officially announced.

Inclusion in the basket does not make the Renminbi a reserve currency. It will become a reserve currency when it is freely traded and has a proven track record of stability so that countries start to stockpile and use it as a reserve currency.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer 2805820865  Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer 2805820865  Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer 2805820865  Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer Empty Re: Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:14 pm

China Shina, WE are interestedin Iraqi Dinar.  This information that has been floating around about China being the new currency of choice is just rumor until someone other than a 'roo verifies and proves it with documents.  To date we have had numerous "rumors" about different things that supposedly affect the currency exchange of the dinar - and also no proof is ever offered.  BRICS?  Who days they will be the ruling entity?  Proof?  BALDERDASH.

Until I see refuted and undeniable proof from a recognized source (not a bunch of 'roos sitting around keyboards agreeing with lies from each other) I will remain calm, skeptical, and inquisitive.  So far this dinar thing has not shown me much.  It has cost many much, but shown little.  Basically, I am almost convinced that it was a ploy developed by Iraqi bankers and politicians to bilk millions from Americans and others to further the larders of those same individuals that contrived the scheme.  Until I see otherwise I will believe that is so.  What proof do I need?  MONEY, speaks a whole hones language, is the only proof I will accept and that is in the form of revalued dinar equal to or greater than the amounts spewed on blogs for over a decade.  Until then, it is all hogwash.

So Elmer, I CAN NOT HEAR YOU!  I see no news here, let alone BIG, BIG, BIG news.  All i see is continued balderdash and mis-information.  Kindly refrain from repeating this gibberish and others like it.  If you have to report something - report the truth.  That being NOTHING IS HAPPENING.

At least then we will have some semblance of honesty and not made up bs.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:54 pm

The facts are the Chinese Renminbi will most likely be announced within the next few weeks as a part of the basket of currencies the IMF uses to determine the value of the SDR. This is not a move to replace or supplant the USD. Simply put, the IMF rules specify that the basket is made of the 5 largest “freely usable” currencies.

This is not a big deal really, other than for China who see's it as a matter of pride, but it is a sign of growing acceptance internationally. There are a ton of articles verifying this. At this point the only surprise would be if it did not happen as it is virtually a lock to become a part of that SDR basket of currencies effective September 30th of next year.

What is total BS is the guru's making a big deal of this, it is not. The opinion of the experts seems to universally be a very large yawn. No pun intended.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer 2805820865  Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer 2805820865  Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer 2805820865  Big, Big, Big News from TNT's Elmer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:13 pm

A few articles for further reading:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/11/14/imfs-addition-of-chinas-renminbi-to-sdr-basket-wont-make-much-difference/

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-13/imf-staff-recommend-yuan-be-included-in-reserve-currency-basket

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/14/us-imf-china-yuan-idUSKCN0T22OC20151114#KGMQxLd7zsbSKxzw.97

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum