Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters

2 posters

Go down

Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  Empty Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:56 am

PHOENIX (Reuters) - An Arizona grandfather has been arrested and accused of leaving his five-year-old granddaughter alone in the desert with a loaded and cocked .45-caliber handgun and the instruction to "shoot any bad guys," authorities said on Monday.
Paul Armand Rater, 53, was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail in downtown Phoenix on suspicion of two counts of felony child abuse and one count of felony child endangerment stemming from incident on Sunday night.

Deputies said he and the child left their home in Buckeye, about 30 miles (48 km) west of Phoenix, in a pickup truck early on Sunday afternoon and that the girl was reported missing four hours later.

She was eventually located in the desert by her mother and an off-duty firefighter. The child was holding the powerful pistol.

"She was given the gun and told to shoot any bad guys," Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio told Reuters by telephone. "I don't know how a five-year-old can tell a good guy from a bad guy, but that's what she said she was told."

Rater was later located at a store where he told deputies the vehicle had broken down and that he had left the girl under a tree in the desert because she was complaining she could not walk anymore, court records showed.

He admitted leaving the girl with his gun, "while he went for a few drinks and a cheeseburger," the sheriff's office said.

The child was returned to her mother and state child welfare authorities were alerted, the sheriff's office said.

(Reporting by David Schwartz; Editing by Daniel Wallis and Sandra Maler)

Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  D0c3eb8ca18907492a4b337b5cec5193
By David Schwartz 15 hours ago

By David Schwartz

http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-grandpa-leaves-girl-5-desert-gun-police-003425976.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters  Empty Re: Arizona grandpa leaves girl, 5, in desert with gun: police-Reuters

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:00 am

Brilliant- omg :shock: affraid affraid :nono:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum