Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs!

2 posters

Go down

The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! Empty The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs!

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:41 am

The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs!

The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! How-the-spine-is-connected-with-the-inner-organs-600x442

Very often the problems with our spine cause pain in totally different parts of the body. Then we start treating other illnesses, of course with no use.

Which is why, we need to pay attention especially to the spine.

If you feel back pain, you can see where you have anomaly on your spine, and by that see the problems of the other organs.

This info photo will help you realize how the organs are projected on the spine.
According to the doctor Osteopath, 70% of the headaches come from the spine.

The sounds in your ears, difficulties while swallowing, problems with the sight – it can all be because of the malfunction of the intervertebral discs of the neck.

If you have pain and rigid hands – check the spine in the neck area.
The problems with the thoracic part of the spine can lead to chest pain, heart ache, stomach ache and pain in the intestines.

The problems with the lumbar part of the spine can influence, not only to the pain the lower back, but they can also manifest as pain in the hips, thighs, and lower the sensitivity of the legs, as well as influence the walking itself.

So, the curing and strengthening of the spine will help you get rid of the problems in the other organs.

http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com/pain-spine-organs/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs! Empty Re: The Real Reason For The Pain: How The Spine Is Connected To The Inner Organs!

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:08 am

Nice!! hemademe Razz
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum