Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15

+4
JaninaK
nickgiammarino
Terbo56
chilimama
8 posters

Go down

Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 Empty Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15

Post by chilimama Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:41 pm

Over a week after blood moon doomsday forecasts were proven wrong, eBible Fellowship leader Chris McCann says ‘the world will pass away’ on 7 October
0:00
/
0:46
The blood moon on 27 September signaled to some the beginning of the apocalypse.
Adam Gabbatt
@adamgabbatt
Tuesday 6 October 2015 07.30 EDT Last modified on Tuesday 6 October 2015 12.16 EDT
Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn Share on Google+
Shares
Comments
 Save for later
While our planet may have survived September’s “blood moon”, it will be permanently destroyed on Wednesday, 7 October, a Christian organization has warned.

Apocalypse now and again … your choice of dates for the end of the world
 Read more
The eBible Fellowship, an online affiliation headquartered near Philadelphia, has based its prediction of an October obliteration on a previous claim that the world would end on 21 May 2011. While that claim proved to be false, the organization is confident it has the correct date this time.

“According to what the Bible is presenting it does appear that 7 October will be the day that God has spoken of: in which, the world will pass away,” said Chris McCann, the leader and founder of the fellowship, an online gathering of Christians headquartered in Philadelphia.

“It’ll be gone forever. Annihilated.”

McCann said that, according to his interpretation of the Bible, the world will be obliterated “with fire”.

The blood moon – a lunar eclipse combined with a “super moon” – occurred without event on 27 September. This was despite some predictions that it would herald the beginning of the apocalypse. Certain religious leaders had said the blood moon would trigger a chain of events that could see our planet destroyed in as little as seven years time.

According to this new prediction, however, there will be no stay of execution. On the day of 7 October, the world will end.

“God destroyed the first Earth with water, by a flood, in the days of Noah. And he says he’ll not do that again, not by water. But he does say in 2nd Peter 3 that he’ll destroy it by fire,” McCann said.

'Blood moon' brings prophecies of end times – but Nasa says not to worry
 Read more
The expectation of the world ending this fall stems from an earlier prediction by Harold Camping, a Christian radio host who was based in California. In 2011 Camping used his radio station, Family Radio, to notify people that the world would end on 21 May of that year. When that turned out to be incorrect, Camping revised his prediction to October 2011. That also turned out to be incorrect, and Camping retired from public life soon after. He died in 2013, at age 93.

McCann believes that Camping’s 21 May 2011 prediction did have some truth, however. That day was declared to be “judgment day” because it was actually the day God stopped the process of selecting which churchgoers will survive Wednesday’s massacre, McCann said.

Following 21 May 2011, God turned his attention to deciding which non-churchgoers to save, according to McCann. The eBible Fellowship believes that God said he would devote 1,600 days to this task – bringing us to 7 October 2015.

Advertisement

“There’s a strong likelihood that this will happen,” McCann said, although he did leave some room for error: “Which means there’s an unlikely possibility that it will not.”

The eBible Fellowship, which McCann was at pains to point out is not a church, is a predominantly online organization. The group does hold meetings once a month, however.

Scientists have several theories about when Earth will be destroyed, although none of the data points to this Wednesday. The most widely accepted theory is that the sun, which is already gradually increasing in temperature, will expand and swallow up the planet. Some scientists believe this could happen as soon as 7.6bn years’ time.

Whether the planet is destroyed next week or several thousand million years in the future, McCann’s plans for the coming week will remain the same. He and his wife, a fellow believer in Wednesday’s end date, had three birthdays in the family before then, which they planned to celebrate.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/06/end-of-world-7-october-ebible-fellowship
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 Empty Re: Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:31 pm

These drones have smoked quite a few 'blunts', I see-Well, I guess I'll let my wife know- She'll be pleased- Come on people, how many times has this been prophesised? It's all myth, as far as I'm concerned- The 'truth', apparently wasn't told way back then, either-When the 'conductor' in the sky decides to 'punch' our ticket, we'll all be long gone,so, I'm 'riding' it out 'til then- As for me, I'm enjoying the 'ride' until that day is thrust upon us, so I'm not concerned about it- It will happen WHEN and IF it happens- It will be what it will be- Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 Empty Re: Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15

Post by chilimama Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:36 pm

I CAME ACROSS THE ARTICLE AND THOUGHT---REALLY???--- IT'S COMICAL TO SAY THE LEAST

Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 594834-57722-5

Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 Kj7cw

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:46 am

Today is the 7th- It is a beautiful day to be annihilated, isn't it? I guess the only thing that got annihilated are their beliefs and their credibility-It must really suck to be them, knowing that what they believe in never and doesn't exist-Now they can hide their faces with shame and ignorance-They are the ones that will suffer in the so called 'end times'-Very gullible people- and, on top of that, we'll NEVER live long enough to experience the 'end' times-Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 1656125192 Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 2322496710 raspberry
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:37 am

sorry I missed the memo, what happened? Smile

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JaninaK Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:15 am

World is not going away soon. Read the Gospel and you will understand why? Only Father knows the day but that day is not coming soon. Ignore all religion and New Age lies. Allow the Holy Spirit teach you His Truth and that Truth is His Holy Word.

JaninaK

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:09 am

JaninaK wrote:World is not going away soon. Read the Gospel and you will understand why? Only Father knows the day but that day is not coming soon. Ignore all religion and New Age lies. Allow the Holy Spirit teach you His Truth and that Truth is His Holy Word.

YES!  Exactly:

Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Ephesians 3:21

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:41 am

To have come up with a prediction like that, they would have to ignore significant portions of the Bible. God's word very clearly contradicts their predictions. Jesus is coming again someday, there will be a new heaven and a new earth, and before that, tribulation will come, but it ain't gonna go down like they say. Even their prediction itself contradicts the Bible which makes it clear that only God the Father knows when Jesus will come again, and hence when all this will go down. If Jesus and Holy Spirit don't know, we sure are not going to figure it out.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 2805820865  Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 2805820865  Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 2805820865  Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:53 am

So they were wrong.....It's not the end of the world.....

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:06 pm

I'm like Nick I never got the memo so what's going on around here ???? Terbo ; You have my ph # we both could have been hide
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Producer1 wrote:So they were wrong.....It's not the end of the world.....

More like wrong again. Sad how folks like that get used to smear all believers by some who prefer to use a very broad brush.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 2805820865  Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 2805820865  Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 2805820865  Christian group predicts the world will be 'annihilated' on Wednesday 10/7/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:29 pm

I'm afraid, if the truth were known, that 'broad' brush is pretty well worn out, and all their beliefs with it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JaninaK Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Well, of course we know the truth.
Let's  begin with some questions- what did happen to us after Jesus resurrection? Why Jesus did not  take His people with Him after His resurrection?
Why did God send the Holy Spirit and other His six Spirits to the earth? How works His Power Spirit?
Why did God give spiritual gifts to every Christian?
When we achieve Christ maturity and how? When and how our soul reach level of spiritual maturity? Why most of us are living in a carnal soul?
If you answer these questions you will be set free forever.

JaninaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:00 pm

JaninaK wrote:Well, of course we know the truth.
Let's  begin with some questions- what did happen to us after Jesus resurrection?

Depends upon who us is. For the Apostles and other believers they were filled with the Holy Spirit in the upper room and went to preach the Good News with sings and wonders following and turned the world upside down.

Why Jesus did not  take His people with Him after His resurrection?

We are here to preach the good news that the Kingdom of God is at hand and to represent Jesus in a lost and fallen world.
Why did God send the Holy Spirit and other His six Spirits to the earth?

He didn't. After Jesus ascended, He sent "Another Comforter," the Holy Spirit. He did not send another six spirits.

How works His Power Spirit?

HUH? Not sure what you mean, but see above.

Why did God give spiritual gifts to every Christian?

As a witness to the truth of His Word, and the Good News we bring, as well as to help us to walk according to His will and Ways.
When we achieve Christ maturity and how? When and how our soul reach level of spiritual maturity? Why most of us are living in a carnal soul?

Our Souls ARE carnal, we are called as believers to walk according to the Spirit that dwells within all Believers and NOT according to our soulish nature that we were born with. As to maturity, to the extent we accomplish that is the extent to which we reach maturity in Christ. I do not believe we can ever reach foll maturity in this world. If we could, then why were we told to work out our Salvation with fear and trembling, and to strive toward the mark of the high calling with is in Christ Jesus, and a dozen other similar things.
If you answer these questions you will be set free forever.

Only Jesus and His completed work on the cros can set us free, and if we are in Him, we are free indeed.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JaninaK Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:15 am

I do not know what kind Gospel you are preaching but here is the answer to your explanations :
      " BUT EVEN IF WE, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, PREACH ANY ANOTHER GOSPEL TO YOU THAN WHAT WE HAVE PREACHED TO YOU, LET HIM BE ACCURSED." GALATIANS 1:8.
Yes, God sent His  Seven Spirits and those Seven Spirits are:
      " SPIRIT OF THE LORD, SPIRIT OF WISDOM, SPIRIT OF UNDERSTANDING, SPIRIT OF COUNCEL (HOLY SPIRIT), SPIRIT OF POWER, SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE, SPIRIT OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD. ISAIAH 11:2.

The Bible tells us that Seven Spirits are before His Throne. Revelation 1:4. Read also Rev. 3:1.
The Bible tells also that all Seven Spirits sent out into all the earth. Revelation 5:6.

God gave His Spiritual gifts:
   " TILL WE ALL COME TO THE UNITY OF FAITH AND OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD TO A PERFECT MAN TO THE MEASURE OF STATURE OF THE FULNESSOF CHRIST." EPH. 4:13.
How do we come into His likeness? Christians teach that it never happens, but the truth is that it will happen, for people that is impossible but for God nothing is impossible, that is why He sent out Seven Spirits here. Maybe it takes thousand years but God is patience, He does not have time, if we chose longer teach lies  and continue hanging on His cross, "bathing" in earthly turmoil, we deserve punishment but He is not coming and not presenting His Holy Body to our dark carnality. Holy for Holy.

Soul carnal who walks in this world and soul can reach the spiritual level.
Those who learn to walk a spiritual walk purifies his soul and gain spiritual soul. (Soul is mind, emotions and feelings, if we think carnal our souls are of this world.)

The Gospel says how it will happen.
  " Since you have purified your souls by obeying the Truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another with the pure heart." 1 Peter 1:22.
      "Everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself just as He is pure." 1 John 3:3.
Purification process  is not less important than sanctification, justification, reconciliation, glorification... but for some reason  Christians  are not  talking about  all of them?
So, we purify our souls by obedience in His Word (obeying and doing what it says), and hoping in Him that He will  establish His Kingdom and eternal life. He will establish His Kingdom on the earth but who will fulfill  and advance it. Bible is very clear on that.
 There is much to tell but I have to go.
Thanks for the discussions, my dear.

JaninaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:45 am

The whole Gospel, the entire Word of God is what I preach. First of all while it does say in Isaiah that there are seven spirits before the throne, it is very clear that He did not send seven spirits to earth. Jesus Himself tells us that He would send the Holy Spirit, and only the Holy Spirit is mentioned as having been sent to man. Further, God is a Triune being, that is threefold, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, period. That's it, three parts, not nine. So then what are the seven spirits referred to by Isaiah, and also by John in Revelation? Well there are a couple of ways you could express that, the seven spirits are seven manifestations of the Holy Spirit in Man, or the seven spirits are symbolic of the perfection of God. I personally lean toward the former and not the latter, but with only the Isaiah passage, and the passages in Revelation, I certainly am not going to build a doctrine upon it.

You are right about Eph 4, but I always look at context.

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

So then Paul is not talking about the Holy Spirit, or seven spirits per se, but the teaching and ministry of those God has called as Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, and Preacher-Teachers (BTW that IS the grammatically correct reading in the Greek.) There is a whole lot more to that passage, but I'll leave it at that.

Philippians 1:6 also needs to be considered. Here we see Paul saying:

And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.

Again I encourage you to examine the entire passage, but for brevity's sake have only include the one verse, we have Paul writing and clearly stating That the work of perfection will continue right up until the time of Jesus' return. This is also clear in Philippians 3:12–14 and implied elsewhere including Colossians and 1 Thessalonians.

There is a lot more to this. I expect to spend the rest of my life studying and contemplating His love and what it means to be in Him and to be the Bride of Christ, and Yes He will come for a pure and spotless bride. But how does this happen? Well Ephesians 5:25-27 says this:

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

So then we are sanctified and cleansed by the Word of God, but we are also cleansed and made free by the shedding of the Blood of Jesus Christ. There are too many passages to even list here, so I will only point out that we are made perfect in, and only in Christ, and through the shedding of His Blood and the completed work on the Cross. When Jesus lifted His head and said "It is finished!" He meant it. It is over and done. There is nothing we can do to add or take away from that, now to be clear, I am not saying we should not strive to live a holy life, walking according to His expess will and plan, in the words of Paul, "God Forbid!" We are called to live a sanctified life, but we must always remember we are saved by Grace, through Faith, because of the shedding of the Blood of Jesus and His reconciling work of the Cross.

Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Hebrews 13:20–21

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:00 am

LOVE THIS DISCUSSION!  Thank you so much for participating!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:58 am

Amen Ponee ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:19 pm

Royboy, THERE you are... I saw the bright radiating light from the annihilating explosion, and got my ass underground real quick..But not before my left ass cheek was almost toasted- Hope you made out better than I did- Give my best to Mayoqueen- Haven't seen her on here in awhile- Talk later! Toodles- hide NO why? affraid sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:28 pm

LOL
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JaninaK Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:30 am

We cannot build any doctrine of the Gospel, it says what it says. God is real and nothing is symbolic about Him. How it is for you clear that God did not sent out seven spirits into earth? Did you read Rev.5:6? It clearly says that seven spirits sent out into all the earth?

Every Christian has at least one or more spiritual gifts and God sent the Holy Spirit to work through spiritual gifts, if we not functioning in our gifts we are laboring in vain. In book of Acts we see that Jesus breath in the Holy Spirit to His disciples but He commanded do not go anywhere, wait until they get baptism in the Holy Spirit.  And we know at Pentecost this act had happened. After that they began to do what they supposed to do.

The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is very important, you cannot function in your gifts if you are not baptized in the Holy Spirit. Such is ordinance of God. God is God of order. How do we receive the Holy Spirit? By faith, Gospel and baptism into Holy Spirit, our spirits received the Holy Spirit after Jesus was resurrected. Bible states that the Gospel is salvation because by reading it our souls percieve the Holy Spirit knowledge of righteousness.

John Baptist said that he baptizes in water for repentance (Matt.3:11) but comes greater who will baptize with the Holy Spirit and fire. Baptism with the Holy Spirit is unto salvation and baptism with the fire unto glorification. Now is time for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, if you not baptize into the Holy Spirit you cannot function in your spiritual gifts. The main reason why our churches is a mess.  If you know how right build the Church first we must learn the book of Acts. 
1000 year will be period when God will baptize with fire. God is fire. Baptism in fire will be unto glorification.

Rom.8:15-17 tells us that after Jesus resurrection God adopted us, His Spirit joined with our spirit to affirm that we are children of God. Our spirits but our souls are not ready, must mature in His likeness.
Yes, husband must love his wife and wife must be obedient to her husband. Submit ion and obedience is the key. Jesus said: " learn of Me I am meek and lowly in heart."  Obedience the key for the salvation, Adam and Eva sinned not because ate apple but because disobeyed God. Obedience takes unto righteousness and righteousness leads to the holiness.

I agree by Grace we saved, but what is Grace? Grace is Spirit and faith is spirit also. ( Zech. 12:10),
 2Cor.4:13)
Grace is given to us before time began (2 tim.1:9) but 1 John 16:7 says that Grace came through Jesus Christ because was upon resurrection.( Acts 2:33).
Grace given for obedience to faith. Rom.1:5 So if Christian is not humble to the commandments of the Lord is he under the Grace?
God gives Grace to humble. James 4:6, 1Peter 5:5.
Grace reign through righteousness. Rom. 5:21.
Do not receive Grace in vain. 2 Cor. 6:1
...impart Grace. Eph. 4:29
Dispensation Grace. Eph.3:2.
...insulted the Spirit of Grace. Heb.10:29.
Here we see, we saved by Grace but if we are not humble to God righteousness we are not under the Grace, we can fall from Grace. Gal.5:4. 
 How are we  saved? Phil. 2:12 says work out on your salvation?  2 Peter 3:18 tells us to grow in Grace and the knowledge of the Lord. The Spirit of the knowledge works together with the Spirit of the Grace.
Noah found Grace in the eyes of the Lord because he did according commandments of the Lord. He obeyed and he did. Faith without works is dead. Abraham believed and did what the Lord said him to do. But that is another topic.
Jesus said let children come to me, such Kingdom of God. Children obey their parents without any doubt. Obedience, obedience, obedience will  bring His Kingdom here.

JaninaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:47 am

JaninaK wrote:We cannot build any doctrine of the Gospel, it says what it says. God is real and nothing is symbolic about Him. How it is for you clear that God did not sent out seven spirits into earth? Did you read Rev.5:6? It clearly says that seven spirits sent out into all the earth?

Did you never read
This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

I already covered this pretty thoroughly, and do not have the time to go over it again, so I suggest you go back and read what I wrote more carefully.  

Every Christian has at least one or more spiritual gifts and God sent the Holy Spirit to work through spiritual gifts, if we not functioning in our gifts we are laboring in vain. In book of Acts we see that Jesus breath in the Holy Spirit to His disciples but He commanded do not go anywhere, wait until they get baptism in the Holy Spirit.  And we know at Pentecost this act had happened. After that they began to do what they supposed to do.

No Argument here, though I can't resist pointing out that Holy Spirit is singular both in English and in the Greek.

The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is very important, you cannot function in your gifts if you are not baptized in the Holy Spirit. Such is ordinance of God. God is God of order. How do we receive the Holy Spirit? By faith, Gospel and baptism into Holy Spirit, our spirits received the Holy Spirit after Jesus was resurrected. Bible states that the Gospel is salvation because by reading it our souls percieve the Holy Spirit knowledge of righteousness.

No argument there other than to point out that we all receive some measure of the Holy Spirit when we are accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. Remember that after the resurrection, Jesus breathed on the believers and said to them "Receive the Holy Spirit." (John 20) Then before He ascended He instructed the Disciples to return to Jerusalem and wait there until they were Baptized with the Holy Spirit. So then we have two events, and indwelling, and a baptism the former manifesting in that still, small voice that speaks wisdom and understanding in the spirits of all believers, and the latter Manifesting as power and authority.

John Baptist said that he baptizes in water for repentance (Matt.3:11) but comes greater who will baptize with the Holy Spirit and fire. Baptism with the Holy Spirit is unto salvation and baptism with the fire unto glorification. Now is time for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, if you not baptize into the Holy Spirit you cannot function in your spiritual gifts. The main reason why our churches is a mess.  If you know how right build the Church first we must learn the book of Acts. 

On this we must differ some. I have studied the church very closely for years, and one thing that is very clear is that WE can not build the Church. that is for Jesus to do. He clearly states that He will build HIS Church. We just need to preach the Kingdom, go and do according to His Word and Will, and let Him take care of His part.

Salvation takes place when we accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for empowerment to do the works of the Kingdom, NOT Salvation. There is nothing we can do to be saved, except receive what has already been done as a free gift.

I would argue that the main reason the Church is a mess is that to many leaders have been preaching and promoting man's agenda and/or words to tickle the ears of their followers so they remain instead of preaching the Kingdom and Righteousness. Add to that the teaching of legalism (doing) instead of relationship (being) and you have a church that little resembles Christ's Church.  

1000 year will be period when God will baptize with fire. God is fire. Baptism in fire will be unto glorification.

No, the millennial period is when Jesus will be seated upon the throne ruling and reigning upon this earth. while satan is locked up. Read Revelation 20 for starters.)  

Rom.8:15-17 tells us that after Jesus resurrection God adopted us, His Spirit joined with our spirit to affirm that we are children of God. Our spirits but our souls are not ready, must mature in His likeness.
Yes, husband must love his wife and wife must be obedient to her husband. Submit ion and obedience is the key. Jesus said: " learn of Me I am meek and lowly in heart."  Obedience the key for the salvation, Adam and Eva sinned not because ate apple but because disobeyed God. Obedience takes unto righteousness and righteousness leads to the holiness.

I agree by Grace we saved, but what is Grace? Grace is Spirit and faith is spirit also. ( Zech. 12:10),
 2Cor.4:13)
Grace is given to us before time began (2 tim.1:9) but 1 John 16:7 says that Grace came through Jesus Christ because was upon resurrection.( Acts 2:33).
Grace given for obedience to faith. Rom.1:5 So if Christian is not humble to the commandments of the Lord is he under the Grace?
God gives Grace to humble. James 4:6, 1Peter 5:5.
Grace reign through righteousness. Rom. 5:21.
Do not receive Grace in vain. 2 Cor. 6:1
...impart Grace. Eph. 4:29
Dispensation Grace. Eph.3:2.
...insulted the Spirit of Grace. Heb.10:29.
Here we see, we saved by Grace but if we are not humble to God righteousness we are not under the Grace, we can fall from Grace. Gal.5:4. 
 How are we  saved? Phil. 2:12 says work out on your salvation?  2 Peter 3:18 tells us to grow in Grace and the knowledge of the Lord. The Spirit of the knowledge works together with the Spirit of the Grace.
Noah found Grace in the eyes of the Lord because he did according commandments of the Lord. He obeyed and he did. Faith without works is dead. Abraham believed and did what the Lord said him to do. But that is another topic.
Jesus said let children come to me, such Kingdom of God. Children obey their parents without any doubt. Obedience, obedience, obedience will  bring His Kingdom here.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

We are saved by grace, not by works. But what is grace? The word in the Greek is Charis and it can be best understood as unmerited favor, it is not spirit.

Yes we are told to work out our Salvation, but it is very clear that there is nothing we can do of ourselves to be saved. Actually in context, that is true here as well. Philippians 2:12-13

Therefore, my dear ones, as you have always obeyed [my suggestions], so now, not only [with the enthusiasm you would show] in my presence but much more because I am absent, work out (cultivate, carry out to the goal, and fully complete) your own salvation with reverence and awe and trembling (self-distrust, with serious caution, tenderness of conscience, watchfulness against temptation, timidly shrinking from whatever might offend God and discredit the name of Christ). [Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JaninaK Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:01 pm

Did you never read - "that they will all be one just as you are in me and I  am in you, may they also be in us". John 17:21.

Read careful when it says that " three one."  It means three agrees as one, it does mean that three in one.. There is no trinity.

1 Peter 3:21  baptism....which saves...

1Peter 2:2 like new born infants that grow up into salvation.
When we accept Jesus as Savior is just first step to the salvation.

1 Peter1:3 He caused us to be born again to the living hope.
 We are saved just in hope.  Building His Kingdom is like building a house. First architect does project, then builders put house together. Jesus is our Master "architect", but built the house we must through the Holy Spirit.

That is why Jesus said: harvest is full but a few laborers.

How we can have laborers if they cannot see the harvest.
Nothing we can do to gain salvation, yes, we cannot do on our own but the Holy Spirit will if we allow Him to operate through our spiritual gifts. But the biggest problem that 99% Christians even do not know what gifts they have, many of them ignore it as the most important act for advancing His Kingdom .
The Holy Bible is a deep hidden mystery, we cannot understand it on our own. We must ask for the Spirits of knowledge , understanding and the Holy Spirit as well, as He is the One appointed  bring   His truth  and ways of righteousness unto earth.
In His Love,
Janina

JaninaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:15 am

JaninaK wrote:Did you never read - "that they will all be one just as you are in me and I  am in you, may they also be in us". John 17:21.

Read careful when it says that " three one."  It means three agrees as one, it does mean that three in one.. There is no trinity.

While the word Trinity which literally means "triunity" does not occur in the bible. The concept is a central tenet of the Jewish and Christian faiths.  Deuteronomy 6:4 is known as the "Shema" in the Jewish faith, and reads “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength." This is repaeated by Jesus when asked what the greatest commandment is (see Mark 12:29). BTW, the word used in Deuteronomy is not literally Lord, but the Hebrew Tetragrammaton YHWH, considered to be the actual name of God, and too holy to speak out loud, and so replaced with the word "Adonai," or Lord.

The concept of God being three persons is also found through Scripture. both in the New as well as the Old Testaments. BTW, the term used for God in Genesis, Elohiym, is singular in meaning, but plural in form.

1. The Father is God, Matthew 6, 11, John 2, 4, 5, & 6, Romans 1 & 15, Hebrews 12 ... and others.
2. Jesus is God. Jesus Himself asserts that He is God. In John 8:58 Jesus says to the crowd, Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” The crowd immediately takes up rocks to stone Him with, so they clearly understood the implication in His words. There are other references where Jesus implies that He is god, and passages where the Apostles ascribe OT titles of God to Jesus, but they are far too numerous to bring up here.
3. The Holy Spirit is God. First, to be clear the the word Spirit here is singular, and He is always referred to in the singular, i.e. "another Comforter." He is also clearly God, perhaps most obviously in Acts 5:3-4. Peter confronts Ananias and asks him why the has lied and tried to deceive the Holy Spirit, and then says this: "You have not [simply] lied to men [playing false and showing yourself utterly deceitful] but to God." Again the references are many, but I will limit it to that one for now.

Likewise it is very clear that the three are separate and distinct, we have Jesus praying to the Father, The Father speaking a traditional Hebrew blessing over the Son, The Son, sending the Holy Spirit, and numerous other passages where it is clear that they are separate and distinct persons. At the same time we have passages that make it clear that they live in such unity as to be one. Now I am not saying that this is an easy concept to grasp, it is not, and harder to explain, but any serious student of the Bible will, with time come to the indisputable conclusion that Gid is one, and three, walking in perfect unity.

1 Peter 3:21  baptism....which saves...

There is also an antitype which now saves us—baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him.

The term saves is indeed used there, but to say baptism is what saves it becomes necessary to ignore or contradict many other passages:
Acts 2:21 "And it shall be that whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord [invoking, adoring, and worshiping the Lord—Christ] shall be saved." (The words of Peter BTW.)
Acts 4:11 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (Again Peter speaking)
Acts 16:30-31 "And he brought them out [of the dungeon] and said, Men, what is it necessary for me to do that I may be saved? And they answered, Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ [give yourself up to Him,  take yourself out of your own keeping and entrust yourself into His keeping] and you will be saved, [and this applies both to] you and your household as well."
Romans 5:10-11 "For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation."
Romans 10:9-10 "... if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Romans 10:13 "For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved." In fact the whole passage is good to read.

There are dozens more, in virtually every book of the NT that are like this. You can not take one passage in isolation and build a doctrine upon it. If it is a true doctrine, it has to agree with the entire bible. If there is any contradiction, something is wrong with your interpretation.

1Peter 2:2 like new born infants that grow up into salvation.
When we accept Jesus as Savior is just first step to the salvation.

Actually the word salvation if found nowhere in that passage in the Greek. It's most literal translation would be "That you may grow." While some translations do inject the word salvation there, it would be more correct in that case to say something like "Grow up in your salvation." But it would be most correct to not use the word salvation at all.

1 Peter1:3 He caused us to be born again to the living hope.
 We are saved just in hope.  Building His Kingdom is like building a house. First architect does project, then builders put house together. Jesus is our Master "architect", but built the house we must through the Holy Spirit.

Jesus clearly states that the house he is building is His church. We are "living stones" in that structure, but neither we or the kingdom are that house.
Matthew 16:18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock (the revelation that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah) I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it."

1 Peter 2 also applies here in context as he talks of us coming as living stones to be built into "a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."

We are also the Body of Christ Eph:4, the Bride, Eph 5, etc.)

That is why Jesus said: harvest is full but a few laborers.

No, contextually, it is very clear that he is speaking of the lost. Matthew 9:36-38 "But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest."

How we can have laborers if they cannot see the harvest.
Nothing we can do to gain salvation, yes, we cannot do on our own but the Holy Spirit will if we allow Him to operate through our spiritual gifts. But the biggest problem that 99% Christians even do not know what gifts they have, many of them ignore it as the most important act for advancing His Kingdom .

I already addressed this above.

The Holy Bible is a deep hidden mystery, we cannot understand it on our own.

On this we agree, there is layer, upon layer, upon layer of revelation and wisdom in the Word. It can only be understood as the Holy Spirit and only the Holy Spirit opens our eyes and grants us wisdom and understanding.

John 16:12-15 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you."

We must ask for the Spirits of knowledge , understanding and the Holy Spirit as well, as He is the One appointed  bring   His truth  and ways of righteousness unto earth.

In His Love,
Janina

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JaninaK Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Singular, plural  meaning comes from:" in the beginning was Word and Word was with God and Word was God."

Yes, who believes Lord Jesus and confess will be saved? Why will be? Who believes and endure to the end.
1 Thess.5:9  God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ."
                   Obtain through Jesus Christ?  Done by Jesus why and how do we need obtain?

1Thess.2:16 "forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they may be saved..."
                   How are we Gentiles  saved  and Paul says that he teaches the Gospel to the Gentiles to impart the grace but for him was forbidding to speak to the Gentiles that they maybe saved. Why Paul states that, if many Christians believe that Jesus done it. Yes, Jesus done but we must obtain through the righteousness, learn to walk as He walked, only then salvation will be possible. 
 Yes, Gospel is salvation because it teaches how to follow the Lord Jesus and become as One.
 Yes, Baptism in the Holy Spirit is salvation because He begins to work in us leading to the final stage of holiness. It is simple. We can discuss day and night but if do not get insides of the Truth we never get to the point.
   Jesus was speaking of the lost but till today 99.9 Christians are lost. Lost does not mean not saved.

Those who Father chose to save from the beginning will be saved anyway, just takes centuries to wake up and learn spiritual walk but the Lord is patience and He does not time. 

God bless you.

JaninaK

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum