Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

5 posters

Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 Empty Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:03 pm

NOT TO BE PUT OUT BEFORE OCTOBER 5, 2015 1 PM EST.   -- ALREADYBLESSED

Highlights of Tony's conference call.  Updated as the call progresses.Tony:  It is a SuperFantastic day going into a SuperFantastic week and an unbelievable Monday.

Tony:  Gooooood morning TNT! Never thought we would be here today, but here we are. I'm hearing nothing but good news. I never expected for us to be here today.

The slow roll out is taking place NOW. We have numerous confirmations throughout all of Dinarland of people cashing out. They are having a hard time finding a parking space.

The changes Abadhi said were going to be taking place this weekend have happened.. Everybody is excited.

Tony:  I also want to tell you that guy named Mike Diston is still up to his old tricks – he's tweeting out 800 #'s. You have to make sure you are going to the right Twitter account. I have 257,000 fake followers and that FIDIOT has none. He's been going around tweeting everyone about 800#'s and that the banks are ready.

DC: Talked to DC this morning and he says everything is done. 800#'s should be coming out shortly and contract rates are still available.

OKIE: Okie is excited.

CURRENT WINDOW:

Tony:  People are getting paid at nose bleed rates. People who were on the bank's list have already been contacted. Banks have security in place. Bank training has been done for almost all employees down to the teller level.

IRAQ:    Celebrations are taking place. They have blocked off all the streets. Iraq special forces are in place. They are trying to keep the crowd under control.

• CBI     They have posted the rates on their website.
  • Tony: Yes, we have 5 confirmations that the rates are there.

• TV  It's scrolling on the screens right now. everybody can see it.
  •        
  • Mosques It's been announced in the mosques.
  • Citizens: People are in the streets.
  •   Tony: Everybody recognizes that this is dangerously close to a riot. It's out of control! Extra security is being brought in. No one is going to take a chance.

INTERNATIONAL:    

• Rates:    Afghani rates are surprising good. Dinar has not changed, Dong is out of the basket, Zim has dropped 12 zeros and is only in country. Rupiah is not as good as we thought.

UNITED STATES:     

• Banks:  There are rates on the screen. Tony: Everything is good. Call centers are manned.
  • US Dollar: 
  • Taxes:  50% is still what you should plan for.

Exchanging Packages:    Tony:  I might not get a package. If we are not part of it and I don't have to sign an NDA I am free to tell you all I know.

Caller:I heard that there were a lot of exchanges over the weekend. When are they going to let us know that it's our time?
    Tony: There were test runs over the weekend just to be sure. Everything worked out fine. It should be ready for us. As soon as they let me know I'll send out a Tweet and do another call.

Caller: A previous caller mentioned 14DailyPlus. I looked it up. What's that all about? Tony: Yeah. That's another guy who's been a thorn in my side. His name is NickG. He's been putting out videos that are outright lies. I've never done anything of that stuff that's been in the videos. It's just like that TNTBS guy. Just another Fidiot that's looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

Caller: Since this has all happened, do you still need donations? Tony: We don't need any more donations. We're all going to be rich beyond our wildest dreams. You'll find all the information at our SuperFantastic websites and all the information on foundations will be over at KeishasKids.com.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

TONY:  Guys, this has been a long journey and it's almost over. I'm look forward to seeing everyone in Vegas. Pam, Ray and all the TNT team are looking forward to meeting you too.

RAY: Have a Marvolous, Wealth-Winning, Faboulous Monday. We're there! More later on Open Mic.

PAM: I just want to thank the MODS, transcribers for all that they do. If it wasn't for their support, we wouldn't be here. We just couldn't do without them doing the things that we just didn't care to have the time for. You more than you think you do. You know it in your knower. Make sure you present yourself well. Don't act like a toothless crackhead when your at the bank.  Make sure you deal with professionals where you can look them in their eyes.

TONY: Make sure you don't get ready, be ready! We have been wandering through this desert for years. Some of you have waited 5, 10, 15 years. We've seen Senators, Representatives, Congressman, Friends and Family all been paid. It's now our turn! We did the # WEARETHEPEOPLE campaign and it worked. We let our voices be heard and they heard us. They didn't leave us out. All those lonesome nights you spent in front of your computer tweeting and retweeting the PTB were not in vain. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be where we are today. As soon as I get the final confirmation I'm going to get our Vegas party set up so that we can all meet and greet each other. And I will buy everyone a drink! I'm going to enjoy my day. I'm feeling SuperFantastic and I hope you enjoy yours. Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!!!

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:03 am

Tony: I also want to tell you that guy named Mike Diston is still up to his old tricks – he's tweeting out 800 #'s. You have to make sure you are going to the right Twitter account. I have 257,000 fake followers and that FIDIOT has none. He's been going around tweeting everyone about 800#'s and that the banks are ready.

So who is the Fidiot who just admitted he has paid to pad his account with bots?

Caller: A previous caller mentioned 14DailyPlus. I looked it up. What's that all about? Tony: Yeah. That's another guy who's been a thorn in my side. His name is NickG. He's been putting out videos that are outright lies. I've never done anything of that stuff that's been in the videos. It's just like that TNTBS guy. Just another Fidiot that's looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

Not in this case. Why didn't you tell them it is a scam that you were involved in and for which you plead guilty to fleecing millions out of unsuspecting victims?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:34 pm

How close to this will Tony's call be to this today?

Will he even mention what Ray said on Open Mic yesterday about people cashing out over the weekend?

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:50 pm

If he says anything it will be that they have "heard", or "have confirmed reports" I don't think Phony is dumb enough to let himself get backed into that little corner ... he'll make it deniable. Worse comes to worse, I suspect he would not hesitate to throw his brother or anyone else under the bus.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Throw 'em under the bus....  Just like he most likely did to his old friends at Sterling Currency.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Kevind53 wrote:If he says anything it will be that they have "heard", or "have confirmed reports" I don't think Phony is dumb enough to let himself get backed into that little corner ... he'll make it deniable. Worse comes to worse, I suspect he would not hesitate to throw his brother or anyone else under the bus.

HE HAS THROWN HIS BROTHER UNDER THE BUS BEFORE, MAYBE 2 OR 3 YEARS AGO WHEN HIS CRIMINAL HISTORY GOT BROUGHT UP HE TOLD EVERYONE ON TNT THAT HIS BROTHER USED HIS NAME, SO IT WASN'T HIM THAT WAS IN TROUBLE. MOST HIS SHEEPLE EITHER CHOOSES TO FORGET OR THE ONES THAT HEARD ARE GONE.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:37 am

"So, some of you were very disappointed this weekend.  I don’t know how may, but, ‘cause I didn’t look, but I did get the little text and email about the, the idiot sending out tweets to some of you to call these 800 numbers from the banks.  And guys, here’s the thing, and I tried to tell you guys on Wednesday ‘cause idiots will be idiots and we don’t really care, but for you guys who follow the idiots--I don’t know why--but one of ‘em has, well it has small groups.  And it wasn’t the idiots that were the problem, it was you guys who are calling your friends, your family, or emailing out to other people what the idiots are sending out.  And when they send out that the RV has happened, the RV’s happened, here’s the 800 numbers to call, you by perpetuating that are hurting your people who just in turn send me a text or, not a text, but a email or Pam or Ray or somebody.  Guys, TNT, oh, on Twitter, it’s easy to know if you’re following the right Twitter account.  Look down there and say, and you click on it, does it say 251,000, 252,000 people are following this Twitter, then you say you know you have the wrong one!  [Note:  Tony corrected later, that is actually the right one!]  If you don’t, you got the idiots, and that’s how you’re following.  They make it look the same.  They have to make one little change in the letters.  On ours where it says “TEAM” they put a “W” instead of a “M” and now they’re sending out telling you guys that the RV happened and to call these 800 numbers.  And I think they listed Wells Fargo and Chase.  It’s not gonna happen like that, so I’m, I feel sorry that you guys went through it, but you gotta know these idiots, and you can look ‘em up, ‘cause you can see who they really are and who’s doin’ this to you and, ‘cause that’s what they’re doing, doing it to you, and, and I feel sorry for the people who got excited over nothing.  Okay!  So there’s the bad stuff.  The good stuff is the currencies are live--well they’re not live, but they’re still there--they have rates, and we’re just waiting for notification!  I don’t think I forgot anything.  Did I forget anything, Pam?  Ray?  No, we’re good?"

https://www.dinardaily.net/t47930-verbatim-tnt-call-notes

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:43 am

I'll really be glad when somebody finally shuts them up for good-I think this dog and pony show has gone on long enough-None of these people could tell the truth if it was tattooed on their foreheads- Tony CC Cliff Notes, Monday, October 5, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses	 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum