Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

+4
Slotexe
chilimama
Ssmith
RamblerNash
8 posters

Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses Empty Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:17 pm

NOT TO BE PUT OUT BEFORE OCTOBER 2, 2015 1 PM EST.   -- ALREADYBLESSED

Highlights of Tony's conference call.  Updated as the call progresses.Tony:  It is a SuperFantastic day going into a SuperFantastic weekend and an unbelievable Monday.

Tony:  Gooooood morning TNT! Hows everyone doing today. I'm doing Superfantastic. Never thought we would be here today, but here we are. I'm hearing nothing but good news, but still don't understand why this hasn't happened. I never, never, never expected for us to be here today.

Bank changes taking place.
There are rates on the screen. Projected dates and rates to go live. Banks making changes that affect you and me to the way they do business

Abadhi saying over the weekend changes are taking place, retroactive to the first of September.  All good news.  They are excited about something but won't tell us what.

Tony:  Some people are still saying we are running a scam and working off scripts. Caller 404 is a plant. Trust me. It's all not true or why would we be here. I also want to tell you that that guy named Mike Diston is still up to his old tricks. He's been going around tweeting everyone and telling them I'm going to jail. It's just not true. You can go to google and put in my name and you'll find out the truth. Just put Tony Renfrow in and you'll see what comes up about me.

DC: Talked to DC this morning and he says everything is on track, just waiting on the announcement. Expecting it anytime now.

OKIE: Called Okie this morning. Still sick. Not going to go into it, but he's excited.

CURRENT WINDOW:

Tony:  Have two days . . . and two times. Somebody is about to get paid.  Figure out who that somebody is. . . You'll hear everything is done and completed before 2nd, if not working through 3rd, and should be big announcement on 4th. Entire thing to be completed by the evening, one way or another.

Banks on high alert and on stand-by. Everyone told to be ready at a moments notice.

IRAQ:    US troops and Iraq special forces took over the CBI.  It was be design and it was about testing the CBI.  It was about taking control.  It was about protecting the CBI.

Tony:  The country has to make changes. What they are doing is putting protections in place.

• CBI     The military taking over the CBI was about control
  • Tony:  It was making sure all was all there.

• TV  It's scrolling on the screens right now. everybody can see it.

•        

• Mosques It's been announced in the mosques.
  • Citizens:  Tony said, People are planning for celebrations. Streets are blocked off, businesses are closed in preparation of this event.

•   Tony: Everybody recognizes dangerously close to boiling over . . . out of control and another ten years before it comes back and in the mean time, the global economy would fall. No one going to take that chance.

INTERNATIONAL:    

• Rates:  Dinar has not changed. Dong is out of the basket. ZIM has dropped 12 zeros and is only in country  

UNITED STATES:     

• Banks:  There are rates on the screen. Projected dates and rates to go live.   Tony: . . . making new special updated privileges .  . . changes. . . Everything good at this point.

• US Dollar: 
  • Taxes:  Tony has heard there is an agreement and a magic number but said if you stick with the 50% escrow plan, you cannot lose. 

Exchanging Packages:    Tony:   As far as I know, we have not been told anything different from our sources.  Other sources say that may not happen, but if we are not part of it and they don't need me to sign an NDA then I'm free to tell you all I know. 

Caller: Refugees?  Tony:  We don't do politics but I am all for helping people no matter where they are . we have a lot of people here in the US that are starving and people walk by them every day. Hope we as a group can do something about that.

Who are Tony's contacts?  Tony:  For me to give you the information is one thing, but for me to go out and do what you're asking . . . be very specific where these people come from and positions would be me putting them and their families in danger over information to satisfy your curiosity which I'm not willing to do.

14 daily plus? That has nothing to do with what we are doing.

What are the bills? NO! I'm not going to tell you what I pay for the site. I just don't do that. I pay the bills and it's nobody's business what they are.

Tony: When I get info I look at it and ask, does it make sense; what part of it does make sense; what would be required for this to make sense. I break it down like that.  You guys got a bunch of garbage over the last weekend.  Articles usually come out after it has happened.  They are verifiable.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

TONY:  Guys, I'm going to let you know that this is going to be our last weekend waiting for this to happen. Interview people and stay focused on that and not be scared.

Really, really close.  Rates higher than what we have quoted you.  That's okay.  As long as you plan before you start spending it.  . . . The key is to have a plan to reach a goal.  Those who fail to have a plan, plan to fail.  It's so true.

RAY: Have a Marvolous, Wealth-Winning, Faboulous Friday folks. 404 will be on Open Mic later on. Have a good weekend.

PAM: I just want to thank the MODS, transcribers for all that they do. If it wasn't for their support, we wouldn't be here. We just couldn't do without them doing the things that we just didn't care to have the time for.

Make sure you deal with professionals where you can look them in the eyes.

TONY: If they don't get it done, we are going to let them know. I didn't want to do this, but enough is enough. We are going to start up our #wearethepeople campaign again and tell the PTB that we deserve to get paid! Your sick of it and I'm sick of it. We have waited long enough, so don't get ready, but be ready! Tell all your friends and let them know. We are going to send out tweets to PTB again and I want you to do the same. You know the drill. If you can, send as many tweets as you can. Remember to retweet every tweet you see. Lets get our numbers up and show them we mean business. Remember to use the #wearethepeople hash tag and @THE_TNT_TEAM so they know it's us. Congressmen and Senators got paid, so include them too. We want them to never forget that we are still here and have been waiting a long time to receive our BLESSING! Enjoy your weekend and be ready on Monday to start tweeting. I'm going to enjoy my weekend...

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:19 pm

Looks like someone else has infiltrated the ranks of TNT.  LMAO!!!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

Post by chilimama Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:30 pm

OMG LMMFAO that's hilarious!

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Opps ... looks like someone must have bucking for a banning ... No the integrity of the guy providing the information has nothing to do with anything .... just ignore the felon behind that curtain ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:37 am

What in the world?  I really can't believe this, but we will see what happens since I now own Tony's old scam site http://www.14dailyplus.com

Tony, I'm buying TNT Dinar after you go to jail, just so you know.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:36 am

I just realized the date, haha, I hope this ranks before the other sites that normally post his lies.  It's actually a great idea, people will be searching for TNT Call notes 10/2/2015 or TNT Conference, whatever, because this was posted first, lots of folks will see it before the official version of lies is released.

By the way, I'm pretty sure Ray doesn't want to talk to me anymore since I got on open mic.  Word of advise folks, use Skype.

With that being said, I need to stop working 18 hour days, it's not fun.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:50 am

I guess Morgan1 wasn't the SPY on the TNT Forum.   Ooops, another innocent member banned because of bogus information fed to Pam/Already Blessed.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesilverssr Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:41 am

The thing that gets me uptight is that tony always says the rates are on the bank screens, but he never says what the rates are, people are getting paid, but which people? Is it the politicians, the ultra wealthy, common folks with high contacts?

Three times per week like clock work i personally go into a Wells Fargo,then I call Abbott Downing, I go into a local Bank Of America,go into a local Chase Bank and call JP Morgan bank,and go into a local Citibank, talk to the teller and a new accounts person to have them show me the screen for the rates. Heck,Chase Bank does not even exchange Iraqi Dinars and says they never will confirmed by a JP Moran wealth manager.

So Tony, who exactly is exchanging? And how do you know this for a fact, where is your proof in ink with a link for us to verify it?

Why is it such a big deal for you to not provide us with the 800#'s now instead of waiting until this happens?

Jesse Silvers Sr.
bigsmile
jessesilverssr
jessesilverssr

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesilverssr Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:51 am

But of course Tony Renfrow will not answer my questions because he does not have the factual answers.

I get the part that he wants to bring a beacon of hope to people who are suffering financially, but these people put themselves in their current financial situations and they need to get themselves out of it, that includes me too. In my opinion your messages of hope is hurting folks because you are not giving them the full truth.

I don't care about your past transgressions, or those who call you a liar like the guy that bought your www.14daily.com page or whatever its called.

I like to verify things myself but i can only do so much without contacts, which i don't have.

The news media is a lie and being controlled, that nothing new, so how do i get some leads to go on?

Jesse Silvers Sr.
bigsmile
jessesilverssr
jessesilverssr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:09 pm

"I don't care about your past transgressions, or those who call you a liar like the guy that bought your www.14daily.com page or whatever its called."

I don't understand why you don't think the fact that Tony ran and has pled guilty and is currently awaiting sentencing isn't important.  He has slipped on a call and admitted he works for Sterling currency, he solicits donations from people and doesn't give an accounting for either money collected or how much the bills are.

The fact he has been calling the RV done since 2011 is a big clue, to me anyway, that there is something really rotten about this man.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:48 pm

jessesilverssr wrote:The thing that gets me uptight is that tony always says the rates are on the bank screens, but he never says what the rates are, people are getting paid, but which people? Is it the politicians, the ultra wealthy, common folks with high contacts?

Nope, no one is getting paid, it's just a part of Phony's scam.

Three times per week like clock work i personally go into a Wells Fargo,then I call Abbott Downing, I go into a local Bank Of America,go into a local Chase Bank and call JP Morgan bank,and go into a local Citibank, talk to the teller and a new accounts person to have them show me the screen for the rates. Heck,Chase Bank does not even exchange Iraqi Dinars and says they never will confirmed by a JP Moran wealth manager.

Why?

So Tony, who exactly is exchanging? And how do you know this for a fact, where is your proof in ink with a link for us to verify it?

No one is exchanging, no one has exchanged, there is no proof because it never happened.

Why is it such a big deal for you to not provide us with the 800#'s now instead of waiting until this happens?

Well for that to happen, there would have to actually be real call centers with real numbers, so obviously, yea, it would be a problem.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:47 pm

From the call on 10.2.15

C:  But they asked me a question, which I took a little while to think about it ‘fore I answered it.  I was a combat veteran in Vietnam, and I ended up being a, a sergeant out in the field, of a recon platoon, and I’m responsible for the lives of those men.  Now, takin’ on that responsibility meant a lot--not that I wanted it--but, you know, I got it.  So when I look at what you do week after week, month after month, I say to myself, how would I deal with that?  And that was the same question they asked me.  So I say to you, at what point do you say to yourself, “Tony, it was the suggestion that we the people become we the people on the internet, not so much as like you have said to force the government to do anything at all, but to be a collective group that says even though you have that power, so to speak, you don’t get to abuse us or take advantage of us because we, we’re a group.”  And I said, you know, when we look at where we’re at now, we hear constantly that the guy that came on several, about a month and a half ago, and he said, you know, thirty-two weeks, and then somebody said somethin’ that Pam got all upset about, and I’m sayin’, you know, okay Pam, from your standpoint, I understand you’re saying, you know, don’t get on here negative and don’t do this and don’t do that, but you’re talking about you’re represent the information to people who you say deserve, but...what, where’s the energy that goes behind that?  Because at some point in time you have to say this is not what you said you were gonna do, and this is not how this is supposed to be done.  Because when we hear people have exchanged and you say, okay, who these people are?  We don’t know.  Well, how do they do it?  We don’t know.  But they’re doing it.  Then they said, “We don’t ever want to talk about friends and family.”  Okay.  Don’t talk about it.  You don’t deserve to talk about it.  And you talked about the elite going first.  Okay, to get, do that.  So then I said, okay, at some point we have to matter!  At some point you have to say the line gets drawn in the sand here!  Well, then you say, well, “Tony said we can’t influence what the government does.”  Well, then who influences what they do if it’s not them?  Then that means then who are we?

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 2, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:57 pm

"Then that means then who are we?"

#WEARETHEPEOPLE!!!!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:07 pm

"So then I said, okay, at some point we have to matter!  At some point you have to say the line gets drawn in the sand here!"

# WEARETHEPEOPLE!!!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:34 pm

RamblerNash wrote:NOT TO BE PUT OUT BEFORE OCTOBER 2, 2015 1 PM EST.   -- ALREADYBLESSED

Highlights of Tony's conference call.  Updated as the call progresses.Tony:  It is a SuperFantastic day going into a SuperFantastic weekend and an unbelievable Monday.

Tony:  Gooooood morning TNT! Hows everyone doing today. I'm doing Superfantastic. Never thought we would be here today, but here we are. I'm hearing nothing but good news, but still don't understand why this hasn't happened. I never, never, never expected for us to be here today.

Bank changes taking place.
There are rates on the screen. Projected dates and rates to go live. Banks making changes that affect you and me to the way they do business

Abadhi saying over the weekend changes are taking place, retroactive to the first of September.  All good news.  They are excited about something but won't tell us what.

Tony:  Some people are still saying we are running a scam and working off scripts. Caller 404 is a plant. Trust me. It's all not true or why would we be here. I also want to tell you that that guy named Mike Diston is still up to his old tricks. He's been going around tweeting everyone and telling them I'm going to jail. It's just not true. You can go to google and put in my name and you'll find out the truth. Just put Tony Renfrow in and you'll see what comes up about me.

DC: Talked to DC this morning and he says everything is on track, just waiting on the announcement. Expecting it anytime now.

OKIE: Called Okie this morning. Still sick. Not going to go into it, but he's excited.

CURRENT WINDOW:

Tony:  Have two days . . . and two times. Somebody is about to get paid.  Figure out who that somebody is. . . You'll hear everything is done and completed before 2nd, if not working through 3rd, and should be big announcement on 4th. Entire thing to be completed by the evening, one way or another.

Banks on high alert and on stand-by. Everyone told to be ready at a moments notice.

IRAQ:    US troops and Iraq special forces took over the CBI.  It was be design and it was about testing the CBI.  It was about taking control.  It was about protecting the CBI.

Tony:  The country has to make changes. What they are doing is putting protections in place.

• CBI     The military taking over the CBI was about control
  • Tony:  It was making sure all was all there.

• TV  It's scrolling on the screens right now. everybody can see it.

•        

• Mosques It's been announced in the mosques.
  • Citizens:  Tony said, People are planning for celebrations. Streets are blocked off, businesses are closed in preparation of this event.

•   Tony: Everybody recognizes dangerously close to boiling over . . . out of control and another ten years before it comes back and in the mean time, the global economy would fall. No one going to take that chance.

INTERNATIONAL:    

• Rates:  Dinar has not changed. Dong is out of the basket. ZIM has dropped 12 zeros and is only in country  

UNITED STATES:     

• Banks:  There are rates on the screen. Projected dates and rates to go live.   Tony: . . . making new special updated privileges .  . . changes. . . Everything good at this point.

• US Dollar: 
  • Taxes:  Tony has heard there is an agreement and a magic number but said if you stick with the 50% escrow plan, you cannot lose. 

Exchanging Packages:    Tony:   As far as I know, we have not been told anything different from our sources.  Other sources say that may not happen, but if we are not part of it and they don't need me to sign an NDA then I'm free to tell you all I know. 

Caller: Refugees?  Tony:  We don't do politics but I am all for helping people no matter where they are . we have a lot of people here in the US that are starving and people walk by them every day. Hope we as a group can do something about that.

Who are Tony's contacts?  Tony:  For me to give you the information is one thing, but for me to go out and do what you're asking . . . be very specific where these people come from and positions would be me putting them and their families in danger over information to satisfy your curiosity which I'm not willing to do.

What are the bills? NO! I'm not going to tell you what I pay for the site. I just don't do that. I pay the bills and it's nobody's business what they are.

Tony: When I get info I look at it and ask, does it make sense; what part of it does make sense; what would be required for this to make sense. I break it down like that.  You guys got a bunch of garbage over the last weekend.  Articles usually come out after it has happened.  They are verifiable.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

TONY:  Guys, I'm going to let you know that this is going to be our last weekend waiting for this to happen. Interview people and stay focused on that and not be scared.

Really, really close.  Rates higher than what we have quoted you.  That's okay.  As long as you plan before you start spending it.  . . . The key is to have a plan to reach a goal.  Those who fail to have a plan, plan to fail.  It's so true.

RAY: Have a Marvolous, Wealth-Winning, Faboulous Friday folks. 404 will be on Open Mic later on. Have a good weekend.

PAM: I just want to thank the MODS, transcribers for all that they do. If it wasn't for their support, we wouldn't be here. We just couldn't do without them doing the things that we just didn't care to have the time for.

Make sure you deal with professionals where you can look them in the eyes.

TONY: If they don't get it done, we are going to let them know. I didn't want to do this, but enough is enough. We are going to start up our #wearethepeople campaign again and tell the PTB that we deserve to get paid! Your sick of it and I'm sick of it. We have waited long enough, so don't get ready, but be ready! Tell all your friends and let them know. We are going to send out tweets to PTB again and I want you to do the same. You know the drill. If you can, send as many tweets as you can. Remember to retweet every tweet you see. Lets get our numbers up and show them we mean business. Remember to use the #wearethepeople hash tag and @THE_TNT_TEAM so they know it's us. Congressmen and Senators got paid, so include them too. We want them to never forget that we are still here and have been waiting a long time to receive our BLESSING! Enjoy your weekend and be ready on Monday to start tweeting. I'm going to enjoy my weekend...

"Congressmen and Senators got paid, so include them too. We want them to never forget that we are still here and have been waiting a long time to receive our BLESSING!"

Tony said that the # WEARETHEPEOPLE campaign was so that people weren't excluded.

Are you at the bank yet?

Winston said that it's not up to Iraq, but the US was holding it up.

How did the Congressmen and Senators get paid and why are they excluding you?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum