Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body

Go down

In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  Empty In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:56 am

In the spotlight: CALA retreats to recharge and reset the mind and body  Vala_446_294_84_int_s_c1

CALA Retreats is an exciting new detox retreat company, offering holistic, healthy holidays in Tuscany, Ibiza and Morocco.

Creators Carolyne Ji and Laurie Richards, backed by 20 years of experience in nutrition, yoga, meditation and bodywork, cater every programme to the needs of each individual. These bespoke experiences aim to relax, recharge and reset the mind and body through a combination of relaxing yoga and meditation, delicious raw food and fresh juices, and expert wellbeing support.

The Location: Le Pianore Villa & Organic Farm is located far away from the hustle and bustle in the Tuscan hills between the medieval hilltop towns of Montelaterone and Monticello Amiata. Surrounded by beautiful woodlands, rolling hills and mountain streams, the fresh mountain air both restores and energises the mind and body. The luxury villa has been painstakingly restored from a ruin, retaining an ecologically rustic charm that perfectly offsets the traditional decoration. Set amongst the breath-taking Tuscan countryside, all rooms have spectacular views over local vineyards and olive groves or the villa’s wonderful gardens where plentiful fruit, vegetables and herbs are produced.

Yoga & Nutrition: A typical day at CALA Retreats’ Tuscany retreat begins and ends with an uplifting yoga session from expert instructor Nadia Stewart, whose desire is to build students’ strength and mindfulness within the body. Thanks to Carolyne and Laurie’s belief that the body has the capacity to heal itself through a more positive diet plan, nutrition and nutritional healing are an integral part of daily life at Le Pianore. Morning and afternoon juices are made from locally sourced or home-grown produce, along with raw meals that could include courgetti with basil and olive oil pesto, raw blueberry cheesecake and pickled romanesco broccoli. Health supplements such as water kefir, milk thistle and spirulina are also introduced into the detox to help flush away unwanted toxins. Two days at the retreat are spent fasting on fresh juice and nourishing broths for a fuller cleanse and repair of the gut, while the final day includes a raw food workshop where guests learn a variety of highly nutritious recipes to be created at home.

Retreat Activities: During the day, time can be spent at ease exploring the historic neighbouring towns, relaxing in the gardens and by the pool, or indulging in a treatment. Bodywork expert Purnima offers deep tissue massages, along with rebirthing, breathwork therapy, aromatherapy and Reiki depending on the needs and preferences of the client. Master NLP practitioner Sam Judah is also at hand throughout the retreat to give personalised life coaching sessions, helping to balance the mind and work through any personal issues you may need guidance on. Through the programme of relaxation, detox and cleansing, body and mind will feel rejuvenated and revitalised, ready again for the challenges of modern life and the onset of winter.

To celebrate this fabulous new launch we’ve teamed up with CALA to offer you 15% off! Prices for the six-night retreat are now from £616 per person for a double or twin room, based on two sharing. That’s a saving of £109pp!
Terms and Conditions

Single occupancy rates available. Flights not included. Arriving 27th September and departing 3rd October 2015. All prices include: transport to and from the airport, six nights in luxury accommodation, all meals, morning and evening yoga daily, 60 minute massage, 30 minute NLP consultation, 30 minute nutrition consultation, guided countryside walks, interactive wellbeing workshops, raw food cooking classes, cleansing teas, health supplements, freshly squeezed juices, and full pre and post retreat guidance from a team of experts. All guests have the option to add extra personalized activities from a wide range of deep healing and remedial treatments. Visit calaretreats.com to find out more.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum