Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special.........

Go down

As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... Empty As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special.........

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:19 am

Since the gal who was posting all the recipes at TNT has been banned, lately most of the forum postings have been jokes.  Here's one that stars Winston!

As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special.........

Homeless Man's Funeral

As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the Kentucky back country.

As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost and, being a typical man, I didn't stop for directions.
 I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch.

I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went tothe side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn't know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I've never played before for this homeless man.

And as I played 'Amazing Grace,' the workers began to weep. They
wept, I wept, we all wept together.  When I finished I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, "I never seen nothing' like that before and I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty years."

Apparently I'm still lost.... it's a man thing.

As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked to play for someone special......... COEjbLsU8AAc_Hc
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum