Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours

+2
doghouse
AndieZ
6 posters

Go down

SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours Empty SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours

Post by AndieZ Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:11 am

[POPPY2] TOOK A WHILE BUT FINALLY GOT BACK ON. JUST GOT OFF A CALL WITH OKIE AND HE STATED ALL HIS INTEL IS LINED UP WITH ALL OF OURS BETWEEN SCOTTYG, AND ALL THE REST OF THE GANG OF HARD CORE RESEARCHERS. GLORY I AM BUT I NEED TO SLEEP IT COULD BE A VERY EXCITING NIGHT AND DAY TOMORROW. EVERYONE STAY BLESSED AND HOPE YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR THE INEVITABLE BLESSING. POPPY2

[POPPY2] OK BACK FOR ONE MORE POST JUST HAD ANOTHER PH CALL RECONFIRMING THAT ANOTHER BANKER MADE A STATEMENT HE IS EXPECTING RV RATE TO BE LIVE SOMETIME TOMORROW. MAN THIS IS GETTING BETTER EVERY MIN. GOOD NIGHT PEEPS GODS LOVE TO ALL POPPY2

[POPPY2] RTINY THE CASH OUT WILL BE EXTREMELY FAST FOR THOSE WHOM HAVE PREPARED TO DO SO AND FOR MANY THEY WILL STAND THERE AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO TELL THEM TO GET OFF THE LAZYBOY AND GO SOMEWHERE AND CASH IN THEN THEY WILL GET PISSED OFF BECAUSE NO ONE CALLED THEM AND HELD THEIR HAND TO GET THE CASHED IN. YES THERE ARE AROUND 1 MILLION PEOPLE NOW IN AMERICA THAT HOLD DINAR AND ABOUT 3 MILLION WORLDWIDE , I EXPECT 90% OF THE ONES IN AMERICA WILL CASH OUT IN THE FIRST 60 TO 90 DAYS. FORGET ALL THIS 45 DAY CRAP I DONT BELIEVE A WORD OF IT BECAUSE IT IS DISCRIMINATORY AGAINST ONE CURRENCY IT JUST WON'T HAPPEN POPPY2

AndieZ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours Empty POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours

Post by doghouse Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:14 am

I'm confused as to why this post is posted 3 times by 3 different people.. did it actually come from POPPY or just added by someone to get us excited.

doghouse

Back to top Go down

SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours Empty Re: SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours

Post by Padrev Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 am

nothing to post.. got to keep us hyped with something. It's like a massive MLM convention.

Next we all need to hold hands and chant "GO RV.. GO RV" while "We Are the Champions" blares from the sound system.. or.. "Our God is an Awesome God".. depending on which MLM meeting you attend.

Regarding the RV.. my friend.. a businessman and involved in politics said not to expect anything until AFTER the 6th. No date, no rate.. he just sort of sighed .. told me to 'leave him alone' until 'after the 6th' .. take it for what it's worth.

Have a nice day. Very Happy

Padrev

Back to top Go down

SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours Empty Re: SEP 1 - MIDNIGHT - POPPY - All his intel is lined up with ours

Post by gwp1616 Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Padrev wrote:nothing to post.. got to keep us hyped with something. It's like a massive MLM convention.

Next we all need to hold hands and chant "GO RV.. GO RV" while "We Are the Champions" blares from the sound system.. or.. "Our God is an Awesome God".. depending on which MLM meeting you attend.

Regarding the RV.. my friend.. a businessman and involved in politics said not to expect anything until AFTER the 6th. No date, no rate.. he just sort of sighed .. told me to 'leave him alone' until 'after the 6th' .. take it for what it's worth.

Padrev - I am with you 100%...Don't think we will see anything until after next Tuesday or Wednesday!

gwp1616

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Padrev - I think we need to see "Lifting of the 000's" approved by Parliament and HCL that was sent to Parliament last week. I really hope these guys are right, but those are 2-"Biggies" IMO..

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by implode Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:11 pm

gwp1616 wrote:
Padrev wrote:nothing to post.. got to keep us hyped with something. It's like a massive MLM convention.

Padrev - I am with you 100%...Don't think we will see anything until after next Tuesday or Wednesday!

I'm with you guys... (although I wouldn't be disappointed if it happened this week!)

I also feel like if we don't see it by the end of next week we're in big trouble.

implode

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum