Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy

+13
gf888
BNICE
rvnow55
openmind
clayf
2gene
Esther414
Catherine
Hankman
Dr. Linda
BoltUpright
jt236
me4RV
17 posters

Go down

The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy Empty The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy

Post by me4RV Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:29 am

[POPPY2] TOOK A WHILE BUT FINALLY GOT BACK ON . JUST GOT OFF A CALL WITH OKIE AND HE STATED ALL HIS INTEL IS LINED UP WITH ALL OF OURS BETWEEN SCOTTYG, AND ALL THE REST OF THE GANG OF HARD CORE RESEARCHERS. GLORY I AM EXCITED BUT I NEED TO SLEEP IT COULD BE A VERY EXCITING NIGHT AND DAY TOMORROW. EVERYONE STAY BLESSED AND HOPE YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR THE INEVETIBLE BLESSING. POPPY2

A LITTLE BIT LATER:

[POPPY2] OK BACK FOR ONE MORE POST JUST HAD ANOTHER PH CALL RECONFIRMAING THAT ANOTHER BANKER MADE A STATEMENT HE IS EXPECTING RV RATE TO BE LIVE SOMETIME TOMORROW. MAN THIS IS GETTING BETTER EVERY MIN. GOOD NIGHT PEEPS gods love to all poppy2

A LITTLE BIT LATER AN INVISIBLE POPPY ADDED:

[POPPY2] rtiny the cash out will be extremely fast for those whom have prepared to do so and for many they will stand there and wait for someone to tell them to get off the lazyboy and go somewhere and cash in then they will get pissed off because no one called them and held their hand to get the cashed in. yes there are around 1 million people now in america that hold dinar and about 3 million world wide , i expect 90% of the ones in america will cash out in the first 60 to 90 days. for get all this 45 day crap i dont believe a word of it because it is discrimatory against one currency it just won't happen poppy2

Last edited by me4RV on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy Empty Re: The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy

Post by me4RV Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:37 am

Thats how great the intel is. Its inevitable baby!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy Empty Re: The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy

Post by jt236 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:44 am

Sure hope so because my wife is ready to take the kids and leave me!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:49 am

jt236 wrote:Sure hope so because my wife is ready to take the kids and leave me!!

I sure hope so, many people will be blessed with this BLESSING. God Bless you sir, hope it works out for you and your family...with or without RV.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 am

[POPPY2] TOOK A WHILE BUT FINALLY GOT BACK ON . JUST GOT OFF A CALL WITH OKIE AND HE STATED ALL HIS INTEL IS LINED UP WITH ALL OF OURS BETWEEN SCOTTYG, AND ALL THE REST OF THE GANG OF HARD CORE RESEARCHERS. GLORY I AM EXCITED BUT I NEED TO SLEEP IT COULD BE A VERY EXCITING NIGHT AND DAY TOMORROW. EVERYONE STAY BLESSED AND HOPE YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR THE INEVETIBLE BLESSING. POPPY2

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks very much,,its just that it is very trying on us because we have a small buisness and it is very slow and its hard to rationalize the money we have invested over the years now..Anybody know what i mean...Anyway Thanks...

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:57 am

It's funny how Tuesday seems like a year away but I guess that's how it feels when minutes take hours to pass. Laughing
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:13 am

Poppy said "yes there are around 1 million people now in america that hold dinar and about 3 million world wide "
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 am

Praise the Lord for the wonderful blessing!! Thank you Poppy2, and all you wonderful intel givers, especially my favorite OKIE OIL MAN!!! You all are the greatest, you have prepared us well in the last few months, and we are ready to bring about goodness and blessing in the lives of others!!

And, by the way, to BoltUpright -- LOVE YOUR PICTURE!!! Didn't I know you in the 3rd grade!!??!!

:queen: :cherry: :cherry: :cheers: :cheers: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy Empty It's real !!

Post by Hankman Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:55 am

A friend of mine called me from the east coast and said we need to invest in iraqi dinar asap. My wife and i pray and read every morning to start our day out. We put it before the LORD and drove 1 hr next day to hear this prophet who we heard had been right on for over 25 yrs. The place was packed out,he preached a good sermon and then the first person he called out was me. He said in a nutshell that i was going to be very wealthy and that this thing that GOD has put us in would bring the wealth and that GOD was going to show me out and those that have talked about me through the yrs will wish they would have got in while they had the chance. So needless to say along with all the other prophecys i have got down through the yrs about being a multi-millionaire i invested in this wonderful blessing along with all you other folks and praise be to GOD ~~ THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED HAS BEEN LAID UP FOR THE JUST !!!! PERIOD !! Go rv for you must says the LORD !!

Hankman

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:07 am

Dr. Linda wrote:Praise the Lord for the wonderful blessing!! Thank you Poppy2, and all you wonderful intel givers, especially my favorite OKIE OIL MAN!!! You all are the greatest, you have prepared us well in the last few months, and we are ready to bring about goodness and blessing in the lives of others!!

And, by the way, to BoltUpright -- LOVE YOUR PICTURE!!! Didn't I know you in the 3rd grade!!??!!

:queen: :cherry: :cherry: :cheers: :cheers: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Why thank you very much. Embarassed I ordered those off the back of a box of cereal. They are my super secret Iraqi news article Decoder Glasses :cyclops: and my ultra Top Secret Intel Gathering hat. Suspect That's how I stay on top of my game. But please, don't tell anyone. :silent: I don't want my Intel leaked out on purpose and find it on Dinar Daddys site! Wink Laughing
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:11 am

The top part looks kind of like a mini-airplane...is that a mini version of Okie's?! Your goggles remind me of what you swat around playing badmitton with!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther414 Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:12 am

Hankman wrote: A friend of mine called me from the east coast and said we need to invest in iraqi dinar asap. My wife and i pray and read every morning to start our day out. We put it before the LORD and drove 1 hr next day to hear this prophet who we heard had been right on for over 25 yrs. The place was packed out,he preached a good sermon and then the first person he called out was me. He said in a nutshell that i was going to be very wealthy and that this thing that GOD has put us in would bring the wealth and that GOD was going to show me out and those that have talked about me through the yrs will wish they would have got in while they had the chance. So needless to say along with all the other prophecys i have got down through the yrs about being a multi-millionaire i invested in this wonderful blessing along with all you other folks and praise be to GOD ~~ THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED HAS BEEN LAID UP FOR THE JUST !!!! PERIOD !! Go rv for you must says the LORD !!

That is so awesome, Hankman! God bless you and all of us!

We happened to hear Poppy on MTT tonight which was really exciting.

I'm so thankful to the Lord for leading us to this investment. We are all so blessed!!! Glory!!!!

:queen: Esther414
"Yet who knows if you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14
Esther414
Esther414

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther414 Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:18 am

BoltUpright wrote: Why thank you very much. Embarassed I ordered those off the back of a box of cereal. They are my super secret Iraqi news article Decoder Glasses :cyclops: and my ultra Top Secret Intel Gathering hat. Suspect That's how I stay on top of my game. But please, don't tell anyone. :silent: I don't want my Intel leaked out on purpose and find it on Dinar Daddys site! Wink Laughing

lol! I love your picture too. It makes me smile every time I see it. Very Happy

:queen: Esther414
"Yet who knows if you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14
Esther414
Esther414

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:32 am

Catherine wrote:The top part looks kind of like a mini-airplane...is that a mini version of Okie's?! Your goggles remind me of what you swat around playing badmitton with!

Correct on both counts. Who's your source? :shock: I demand to know! Laughing
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:34 am

Esther414 wrote:
BoltUpright wrote: Why thank you very much. Embarassed I ordered those off the back of a box of cereal. They are my super secret Iraqi news article Decoder Glasses :cyclops: and my ultra Top Secret Intel Gathering hat. Suspect That's how I stay on top of my game. But please, don't tell anyone. :silent: I don't want my Intel leaked out on purpose and find it on Dinar Daddys site! Wink Laughing

lol! I love your picture too. It makes me smile every time I see it. Very Happy

Mission accomplished. Very Happy
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2gene Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:50 am

Hankman wrote: A friend of mine called me from the east coast and said we need to invest in iraqi dinar asap. My wife and i pray and read every morning to start our day out. We put it before the LORD and drove 1 hr next day to hear this prophet who we heard had been right on for over 25 yrs. The place was packed out,he preached a good sermon and then the first person he called out was me. He said in a nutshell that i was going to be very wealthy and that this thing that GOD has put us in would bring the wealth and that GOD was going to show me out and those that have talked about me through the yrs will wish they would have got in while they had the chance. So needless to say along with all the other prophecys i have got down through the yrs about being a multi-millionaire i invested in this wonderful blessing along with all you other folks and praise be to GOD ~~ THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED HAS BEEN LAID UP FOR THE JUST !!!! PERIOD !! Go rv for you must says the LORD !!

What was the name of the preacher/prophet you went to hear?

2gene

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 pm

DDD = SEPT 5 (LABOR DAY)
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:45 pm

GO RV!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:04 pm

punisher wrote:GO RV!!!!!!!!!

I N E V I T A B L E
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:25 pm

jt236 wrote:Sure hope so because my wife is ready to take the kids and leave me!!
well then hurry up and divorce her before this thing hits
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:52 am

me4RV wrote:
punisher wrote:GO RV!!!!!!!!!

I N E V I T A B L E

SOUNDS GREAT! HAHA YES!!!
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:59 am

2gene wrote:

So is this whole thing happening for your own blessing? I think your prophet just wants a piece of your change! If its truely from God, then ask yourself if this blessing will get God any glory from you? Are you going to give 10% like it was a bill or really give what you feel God is telling you what to do?

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BNICE Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:25 am

rvnow55 wrote:
2gene wrote:

So is this whole thing happening for your own blessing? I think your prophet just wants a piece of your change! If its truely from God, then ask yourself if this blessing will get God any glory from you? Are you going to give 10% like it was a bill or really give what you feel God is telling you what to do?

My mom always said "If you don't have anything NICE to say, then don't say ANYTHING at all"! BE NICE its funner anyway groupdance
BNICE
BNICE

Back to top Go down

The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy Empty September is a month of alignment and suddenlies

Post by gf888 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Razz THis is the posting I saw on Sept 1st from one of my FB friends whom I did not tell anything about Dinar RV... Please read.

SEPTEMBER 1 WILL SEE THIS HEAVENLY ALIGNMENT BEGIN TO MANIFEST IN THE NATURAL.

by Peggy Clime on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 8:01am

* September 1 will see this heavenly alignment begin to manifest in the natural. Many of you that have been waiting for the open doors, have been waiting for the breakthroughs, have been waiting for the release, have been waiting for the manifestation of My promises in your lives, and each time you prayed, you continued to hear Me say ‘declare for the time is now, the hour has come’ but nothing manifested in the natural.

* SEPTEMBER is a new morning. September will usher forth the morning in many of your lives. What I have been speaking to many of you about for so many months, that was accomplished in the heavenlies and decreed in the heavenlies is now about to MANIFEST in September.

* September will be a month of SUDDENLIES.

**Sudden provision.Sudden breakthroughs.Sudden prophetic word fulfilments.Sudden positioning.Sudden release.Sudden healing.Sudden life change.Sudden divine connections.Sudden signs and wonders.Sudden encounters with My heart.Sudden glimpses of My Glory.Sudden manifestations of the heavenly realm in your midsts.

* September will be full of surprises for many of you My people. Those of you that have been holding on to My promises through the dark night that endured, NOW you shall be propelled into the September of surprises and suddenlies.

I* am doing a new thing, behold, it will spring forth in many of your lives in September. This is the moment many of you have been waiting for. September will re-instill hope in many of you, September will see refreshment, restoration and renewal come to many of you. September will My Spirit do all of these things and more in your lives.

* The heavenly alignment will be made manifest in the natural. The acceleration and what I have been planning behind the scenes in many of your lives will be made known. Testimonies will erupt all around the earth as My wonderous work is revealed in many of your lives.

* The suddenlies that I am releasing in September, will see the world begin to take notice of My Glorious ways through many of your lives.

* Stay deep in the secret place My people, as I lead you up the mountain in this September moment, stay close to My heart, for it is knowing Me and My heart above all, following My promptings and listening to My voice that will keep you grounded in this season of release My people.

* September My people, is the PLATFORM that will establish the foundation for the future. New things will GROW from the manifestations and suddenlies I will bring forth in September in many of your lives, and for many years to come will you My people and others speak of the suddenly September that I brought into many of your lives, that changed your lives and saw My Glory made manifest in My Church and people’s lives at a level that was never even dreamed of.

REJOICE!

gf888

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Thank You LORD!!!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by childofgod Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:18 pm

HALLELUJAH!!
childofgod
childofgod

Back to top Go down

Post by grace55 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Thankyou Jesus...you never cease to amaze & bless us...can't wait to see you face to face!!!

grace55

Back to top Go down

Post by nena Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Thank you childofgod, I really needed it this morning.
Thank you for the word our God.
Blessings

nena

Back to top Go down

The RV Is Inevitable According to Poppy Empty THE RV IS INEVITABLE ACCORDING TO POPPY

Post by williebill Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:32 pm

PRAISE BE TO GOD! I HOPE ALL OF THE DINARIANS GIVE FROM THEIR HEARTS A MINIMUM OF 10%--MORE WOULD BE BETTER. GIVE TO THOSE IN NEED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN GOD'S NAME AND THE NAME OF CHRIST. IT WILL DEFINITELY LIFT YOUR SPIRITS AND MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD! THANK YOU OKIE AND ALL OF YOUR SUPPORTERS!

williebill

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum