Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO

Go down

Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO Empty Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:12 pm

At least 110 people dead and 300 injured in a string of regime air raids on Douma near Damascus, activists say.

Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO 665003303001_4425900718001_vs-55d111b8e4b0ad9520bb4688-672293882001

At least 110 people have been killed in a string of Syrian government air strikes on a marketplace in Douma, a rebel-held town near Damascus, activists said.

At least 300 people were injured, with the death toll, most of them civilians, likely to rise as many of the wounded were in a serious condition, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Sunday.
The civil defence in Douma put the death toll at 100.

Firas Abdullah, a local photographer in Douma, told Al Jazeera that the market was the main one in the town.
"The market has always been crowded with people buying and selling to make a living," he said.

Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO 34a688962bad44ecacac3546c72532bd_18
The main market in Douma has been targeted a number of times [Firas Abdullah]

The attack on the market is the second in a week. On Wednesday, air strikes on the area left at least 27 people killed, Abdullah said.

Al Jazeera's Zeina Khodr, who is reporting from Beirut, said the death toll was so high as after the first strike, people had gathered to help evacuate the wounded, when more raids hit.

Rami Abdelrahman of the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights said his information suggested that most of the dead were civilians.

A video posted online by activists of the aftermath of the attacks showed an intersection strewn with rubble and twisted metal.

Hundreds of casualties in air raids on Syrian market--VIDEO CMkZG1QWsAAMztp
The fronts of several buildings nearby appeared to have been sheared off by the force of the blasts, and several vehicles were overturned and crumpled amid the rubble.

The civil defence posted the following video it said was from the aftermath of the attack:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/08/casualties-air-raids-syrian-market-150816122817738.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum