Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE”

4 posters

Go down

“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” Empty “I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE”

Post by GypZ Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:10 am

“I AM” by Silvia Sweidan/ “LOVE”

“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” Image

“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE”

“I AM” by Silvia Sweidan/ “LOVE

I AM the intoxicatingly sensual scent of the Arabian perfume at the duty free airport after you say your tearful goodbyes to wait for the flight

I AM the voice of Divine God whispering in silence the “Mmmmmmms” of peace and love when global people fight like desperate survivors of the jungle at a cancelled Air France flight…
Ohhh Oui …ohhh Oui….ohhh Oui

I AM the observer of a Matrix Gone Mad waiting to bite

I AM the gentle breeze of the Dead Sea that is more alive than a Matrix ocean
I AM the 8 year old Bedouin girl riding a donkey while herding hundreds of sheep, camels, and confidently knows her starry night

I AM the wounded warrior who has waken up and jolted from her sense of victimhood like a roller coaster ride invisible and in site

…as if the pain of life and death jumped her out of the Matrix plight
…as if all the pain opened the direct channel of silent talks with her higher selfher Divine God itself tonight

…as if the totality of the pain dissolved her fears and worries into a “Zero State” of nothingness that is everything there is to BE & DO with light

I AM the angel card reader, words on the cards, the angels, and the knight
I AM GOD too vibrating as the brightest light

I AM the smell of the fresh Cardomom Turkish coffee on the crowded streets of Amman and I am the sweet asabe3 Zainab bite

I AM the broken heart and the larger healed heart full of unconditional love so light

I AM nothing and nothingness

I AM also the entire universe in my eyes’ sight
I AM the vast illusion of a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream in the thing we call time that’s so slight

I AM like a Russian Ukrainian Matryoshka doll imprisoned in one piece by the made up war of freedom fight

I AM the heavy smoke from tanks killing machines weapons exported for a dirty war of good & evil and simultaneously in the Aquarius age of dreaming the dream TRUTH always wins the fight
…as the blood that sheds from sweet innocent children covers theearth with her metamorphosis for the Natural World Order with BRIGHT LIGHT turning red flesh into golden purple divine light from a worm into a butterfly shinning bright light

I AM the “Love Currency” replacing paper into the power of intention it is our birth right
I AM breaking FREE as in from the old “New world Order” Matrix run by stupid lizards of plight …AND so I fearlessly WRITE:
I AM LOVE
I AM LIGHT
I AM LIFE
I AM Divine Law I AM the Diamond in the Sky and in the core of the earth
…as above so below with might
I AM the bright guiding white star with her beautiful tribe
I AM the Love the Freedom the New Earth Kite
AND SO I drink my delicious Turkish coffee at the 3am miracle time
Feeling my heart beats with pure Love tonight

“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” Image

https://loveorganic111.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/i-am-from-cracking-the-code-by-love/
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” Empty Re: “I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE”

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:14 am

:throb:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2245507099“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” Empty Re: “I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE”

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Only one I AM, for there is only one God ... YHWH, the great "I Am."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2805820865  “I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2805820865  “I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2805820865  “I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:34 am

God, the Great I Am
C. Kingsley, M. A.
Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shall you say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.

If I say "I am," I say what is not true of me. I must say "I am something — I am a man, I am bad, or I am good, or I am an Englishman, I am a soldier, I am a sailor, I am a clergyman." — and then I shall say what is true of me. But God alone can say "I AM" without saying anything more. And why? Because God alone is. Everybody and everything else in the world becomes: but God is. We are all becoming something from our birth to our death — changing continually and becoming something different from what we were a minute before; first of all we were created and made, and so became men; and since that we have been every moment changing, becoming older, becoming wiser, or alas! foolisher; becoming stronger or weaker; becoming better or worse. Even our bodies arc changing and becoming different day by day. But God never changes or becomes anything different from what He is now. What He is, that He was, and ever will be. Many heathen men have known that there was one eternal God, and that God is. But they did not know that God Himself had said so; and that made them anxious, puzzled, almost desperate, so that the wiser they were, the unhappier they were. For what use is it merely knowing that God is? The question for poor human creatures is, "But what sort of a being is God?' Is He far off? Does He care nothing about us? Does He let the world go its own way, right or wrong? Is He proud and careless? A Self-glorifying Deity whose mercy is not over all His works, or even over any of them? And the glory of the Bible, the power of God revealed in the Bible, is, that it answers the question, and says, "God does care for men, God does see men, God is not far off from any one of us. Ay, God speaks to men — God spoke to Moses and said, not "God is," but "I AM." God in sundry times and divers .manners spoke to our fathers by the prophets and said, "I AM." But more Moses said, "I AM hath sent me." God does not merely love us, and yet leave us to ourselves. He sends after us. He sends to us. But again: "I AM hath sent me unto you." Unto whom? Who was Moses sent to? To the Children of Israel in Egypt. And what sort of people were they? Were they wise and learned? On the contrary, they were stupid, ignorant, and brutish. Were they pious and godly? On the contrary, they were worshipping the foolish idols of the Egyptians — so fond of idolatry that they must needs make a golden calf and worship it. Then why did God take such trouble for them? Why did God care for them, and help them, and work wonders for them? Why? Exactly because they were so bad. Just because they were so bad, His goodness yearned over them all the more, and longed to make them good. Just because they were so unclean and brutish, His holiness longed all the more to cleanse them. Because they were so stupid and ignorant, His wisdom longed to make them wise. Because they were so miserable, His pity yearned over them, as a father over a child fallen into danger. Because they were sick, they had all the more need of a physician. Because they were lost, there was all the more reason for seeking and saving them. Because they were utterly weak, God desired all the more to put His strength into them, that His strength might be made perfect in weakness.

(C. Kingsley, M. A.)

http://biblehub.com/sermons/auth/kingsley/god_the_great_i_am.htm

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:59 pm

“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2218296283

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

“I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2805820865  “I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2805820865  “I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2805820865  “I AM” from “CRACKiNG THE CODE” by “LOVE” 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum