Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST

2 posters

Go down

TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST Empty TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST

Post by chilimama Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:22 am

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/06/30/tonight-the-star-of-bethlehem-reappears-for-first-time-since-the-birth-of-christ/

Tonight: Venus, the planet named after the Goddess of Love, and Jupiter, the planet named after the God of Thunder, are crossing each others paths. To us, it will look like there is a ‘double star’ in the sky. If you’ve been watching, you will have seen them growing ever closer the past couple of weeks, and growing dangerously closer the past few nights!

From where we are, it will appear as though they’re almost touching. In reality, they are 416 million miles apart!!

What’s amazing is that they actually look very similar in size, even though Jupiter is by far the largest planet in our solar system, where as Venus is quite small, even smaller than the Earth.

o-JUPITER-VENUS-570This meeting in the sky is known as a conjunction. This conjunction between Jupiter and Venus usually isn’t rare, but this is the closest they will have been in 2,000 years! Together, they create the rare Star of Bethlehem. 

The Star of Bethlehem Prophecy

The last time that this event occurred, it was said that the holy spirit of Christ came to the planet in an incarnation of a young newborn baby boy. Many on the internet are in wild debate and discussion about what this star means, or what meaning they can extract from it, at the very least.

Many are saying this is a sign of the end times, (some data on that here) and many are saying it is a sign of Christ returning.. (some stuff about that here)... Obviously, it’s difficult to extract specific meaning especially since our method of observation on stuff like this is very hard-lined science on one side, and very spiritual mystical information which sometimes doesn’t have as much tangibility as we would like.

We recently wrote some articles that sort of allude to both of these sides of the equation (linked in the text in the previous paragraph). Give them a read if you haven’t already, you might get the vibe we’re talking about ^_^

What we do know, is that no matter what happens, tonight is going to be a very beautiful night.

The best thing you can do, is enjoy it to the fullest Smile

An hour after the sun sets is said to be the best time to see this magnificent sight.

So tonight, get ready for some intense energy! Just imagine both the chemical and vibrational energy these massive planets are giving off in a direct beam towards us! This is both a scientific and spiritual event. 

Whether your belief lays in religion, science, spirituality or nothing at all, this can be a significant event for everyone. Whether you pay attention to it or not, the energy is present.

Take some time to do some introspection and observation. You hold the seed of  love in your heart.  Let it grow.

And if you just so happen to not be able to see the planets tonight from where you are in the world, just remember that it’s still there. You’re still “in the beam”. Pay attention to the thoughts that come to your mind, the feelings you experience and talk about it! Ask your friends what they’re experiencing and grow together as a community.

Allow this event to be more than a mundane passing of stars, but a merging of Love. 

Thank you for reading <3
With love,
Alexandria & Jordan
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST Empty Re: TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:42 am

Could this be a sign that Jesus is coming back soon??

Back to top Go down

TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST Empty Re: TONIGHT THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REAPPEARS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST

Post by Winnie the Pooh Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:10 am

OH WOW!!!  THANKS CHILI

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum