Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester says IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT...

2 posters

Go down

Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... Empty Jester says IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT...

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Jester’s Place:

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE....

[PollyP] Jester, Betsy had a link to an IMF article today from Brics Post, have you had a chance to read it? If not we can discuss it at another time

[Jester] PollyP WHICH ONE? I HAVE SEVERAL...

[chuck60] Jester Well, it doesn't affect me, so I wish them luck! Lol

[PollyP] Jester, it said they delayed their decision until September and Christine asked again for the US to pass the reforms?

[Jester] IMF Executive Board Reports to the Board of Governors on Interim Steps on Quota and Governance Reform

[Jester] Press Release No. 15/273 June 12, 2015

[Jester] The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) adopted on June 11, 2015, a report to the Board of Governors—the IMF’s highest decision-making body—on interim steps on quota and governance reform.

[PollyP] Betsy, do you have the link please?

[Jester] In light of continuing delays in the implementation of the 2010 quota and governance reforms (2010 Reforms), the Board of Governors, in February 2015, adopted Resolution No. 70-1, which called on the Executive Board to work expeditiously and to complete its work as soon as possible on interim steps in the key areas covered by the 2010 Reforms, pending their full implementation, and thus to enable the Board of Governors to reach agreement on steps that represent meaningful progress towards the objectives of the 2010 Reforms by June 30, 2015 (see Press Release No. 15/20).1

[Jester] In its Report, the Executive Board notes that, while progress has been made, the Executive Board has concluded that more time is needed to build the necessary consensus among the membership to complete its work on interim steps. The Report further notes that the Executive Board reiterates its deep disappointment with the continued delay in the effectiveness of the 2010 Reforms, and urges the United States to ratify them as soon as possible. The Report indicates that, if the 2010 Reforms are not ratified by September 15, 2015, the Executive Board will consider prior to end-September which interim solution to pursue and will, building on its ongoing discussions, complete its work on steps that represent meaningful progress towards the objectives of the 2010 Reforms as early as possible and no later than mid-December 2015. The Report notes that the Executive Board will continue to follow the guidance and directions provided by the IMFC and the Board of Governors on all other quota and governance-related matters.
[Jester] THAT IS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT IT BUT IT IS FROM THE IMF
http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2015/pr15273.htm

[PollyP] Jester, better article

[PollyP] Yours is much more in depth.

[Jester] PollyP I THINK THAT IS THE INFORMATION YOU WERE ASKING ABOUT... I HAD TRACED IT BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM...

[PollyP] Does it seem like they (IMF) are bending over backwards to give the US every opportunity to pull their head out?

[Jester] PollyP MAYBE... BUT I FIGURE THERE IS A BETTER REASON FOR NOT DOING IT... THIS PARTICULAR POINT IS HIGH ON MY WEIRD-STUFF-O-METER....

[Jester] THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL... PLAN B IS ALMOST READY WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD...

[Jester] EVEN THE IMF SEES IT... AND THEY ARE COURTING CHINA AS PART OF THE RESERVE CURRENCY BASKET NOW...

[Jester] WHICH ONLY REQUIRES 70% SO THE US CANNOT VETO THAT...

[Jester] SO CHINA COMES IN THE BACK DOOR... AND THEN THE IMF CLOSES THE DOOR BY APPLYING THEIR PLAN B TOO...

[Jester] LOOKS LIKE THAT IS WHAT I SEE HAPPENING AT THIS TIME...

[Jester] THEN THE US IS NEUTERED TO A CERTAIN EXTENT WHICH IS WHERE THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL LIKE THEM...

[Jester] HEY I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS PRETTY... I BEEN POSTING THIS DIRECTION FOR A COUPLE WEEKS NOW... LOL

[diditrvyeet] Jester yes, you have prepared us for that reality

[Jester] IF YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING AT ALL YOU KNOW THAT THE IMF IS ALREADY WORKING WITH THE AIIB WITH THE DINAR EXCHANGE TO OIL CREDITS TO FUND OTHER COUNTRIES ASSET BASE...

[Jester] I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH MORE OBVIOUS THIS COULD ALL GET... IN MY OPINION IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT...

[Jester] OOPS... TIMES UP... I GUESS I WILL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... Empty Re: Jester says IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT...

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm

The IMF can bluster and huff all they want. The fact remains that the US is the single largest economy and provides almost 18% of IMF funding almost 3 times more than the next country. (Japan and Germany give 6%, France and the UK about 5%, China less than 4%.) BTW that is also a higher portion than our portion of the votes. So now they want us to give up our votes while continuing to contribute far and away the largest portion of their operating funds. Not a good deal for us, I don't blame congress for rejecting it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... 2805820865  Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... 2805820865  Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... 2805820865  Jester says  IF YOU CANNOT SEE IT BY NOW YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum