Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us

3 posters

Go down

Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us Empty Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us

Post by Ponee Fri May 29, 2015 11:34 am

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY THURSDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[hoot2602] Jester Although I have not been paying close attention it appears that there is not much new in the RV pursuit. Have you any update?

[Jester] hoot2602 WELL... MAYBE YOU SHOULD PAY CLOSER ATTENTION... LOL

[Jester] THERE IS A LOT GOING ON... THE AIIB IS COMING UP... GOT A MEETING NEXT MONTH TO GET THINGS ROLLING... THE RUSSIAN REPLACEMENT TO SWIFT IS COMING ONLINE... WHAT CAN I SAY? IF YOU ARE LISTENING TO THE FORUM THEN YOU ARE GETTING THIS INFO...

[Dinar Chaser] Jester. What's your take on how the IMF views the AIIB?

[Jester] Dinar Chaser THEY ARE IN IT UP TO THEIR EYEBROWS WITH THE AIIB... THEY REALIZE THAT THEIR VERY EXISTENCE REQUIRES THAT THEY DO SO...

[Dinar Chaser] Jester My, my, that sounds promising.

[Dinar Chaser] Jester. There was a reference awhile back to the Russian swift system looking to start in October (I think), with phase 1 starting in December. If they start in October, then what would a phase 1 be in December? Any thoughts?

[Jester] Dinar Chaser ACTUALLY IT TRULY IS... THERE ARE THINGS IN THE WORKS ON THAT END THAT WILL HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE... NOT YOU.... NOT ME.... BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES OUT THERE THAT WILL BE THE BENEFICIARY OF WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW... AND ELEVATING THEM UP TO A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD WILL HELP A TON OF UNDERPRIVILEGED PEEPS....

[hoot2602] Jester That is good news

[Dinar Chaser] Jester. All I can say is "Praise the big guy in the sky!" Hallelujah!

[Truth] Jester great

[Jester] Dinar Chaser IT IS ALMOST READY NOW...

[diditrvyeet] Jester about time those countries get a fair chance

[Jester] Russia to launch alternative to SWIFT bank transaction system in spring 2015

[Jester] Russia intends to have its own international inter-bank system up and running by May 2015. The Central of Russia says it needs to speed up preparations for its version of SWIFT in case of possible ”challenges” from the West.

[Jester] THAT IS LIKE A FEW DAYS AWAY....

[Jester] LINK....   http://rt.com/business/204459-russia-swift-payment-alternative/

[chasen] Jester I'm sure those in those 3rd world countries will appreciate it! The opposite attitude of the entitled class in this country.

[Jester] Chasen: You have got that right.

[Jester] chasen IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING...

[Jester] SO.... LET'S DROP SOME INFO... I THINK IT IS OKAY.. IT IS THE TRUTH... AND IT WAS TOLD TO ME.... THEY SAID I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH IT.... BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY...

[Jester] SO.... A HUGE AMOUNT OF OVERPRINTED DINAR... BELIEVE IT OR NOT... I DIDN'T TO START WITH... BUT I DO NOW....

[Jester] SO... THINGS ARE ALL SET UP AND THEN THIS CROPS UP.... DANG IT... NOW WHAT WILL HAVE TO BE DONE TO TAKE CARE OF IT...

[Jester] A HUGE AMOUNT... MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE PROBABLY... I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT WAS MORE THAN I COULD IMAGINE...

[Jester] AND WHEN I HEARD ABOUT IT LAST YEAR.... I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT....

[Jester] QUADS... AND EVEN MORE... MIND BOGGLING AMOUNTS...

[Jester] BUT IT IS OUT THERE... AND THEY HAVE DECIDED THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT..

[Jester] SO THIS HAS CHANGED THE GAME SO TO SPEAK...

[Jester] AS THEY BECAME AWARE OF IT THEY HAVE TO COME UP WITH A PLAN TO DEAL WITH IT...

[Jester] I SORT OF LIKE THE PLAN THOUGH...

[Jester] THEY... THEY BEING THE IMF AND AIIB.... AND YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THE AIIB.... BUT I DROPPED THAT HINT EARLIER... THEY WILL BE THE ONES TAKING THE ROLE OF SETTING THE CURRENCY VALUES...

[Jester] AND CHINA TAKING THE LEAD ROLE.... AND MAYBE HAVING A POOLOAD MORE GOLD THAT ANYONE THINKS.... BUT THAT IS A DIFFERENT STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME..

[hoot2602] Jester The AIIB is truly part of Plan B! Can you say what their plan is?

[Jester] THE PLAN... I AM NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU THE NAME OF IT... IS TO HELP ALL THE COUNTRIES TO GET THEIR CURRENCIES ASSET BACKED....

[Jester] hoot2602 IF YOU WILL LISTEN I AM TRYING TO... LOL

[Stellar] Jester I'm listening
[Jester] SO... POO... I THINK I AM GOING TO STOP RIGHT THERE AN MAKE SURE I AM NOT OUT OF LINE WITH MY CONTACTS... IF I HAVE NOT GONE TOO FAR AND IF THEY ARE COOL WITH ME GIVING FURTHER DETAILS THEN THEY WILL LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CONTINUE WITH THAT....

[Truth] Jester thanks

[Jester] SUFFICE TO SAY THAT THIS IS A REALLY COOL PLAN... IT HELPS A LOT OF PEEPS IN THE WORLD...

[diditrvyeet] Jester we appreciate that too

[hoot2602] Jester Helps even us?

[Maleficent] Jester It's a relief to hear you say that.

[shhh...] to be continued...

[hoot2602] Jester Jester It sounds like we will owe china a debt of gratitude

[cowamanta] Jester Thanks for the great info...to be continued

[diditrvyeet] Jester i am curious how the plan is to help countries get their currencies asset backed...but oh well..

[Jester] shhh... HAHAHAHA.... YES... TO BE CONTINUED...

[Jester] I HAVE PEEPS TO ANSWER TO AS YOU MAY IMAGINE....

[Jester] SO.... TAKE IT AS A GOOD THING... WHICH IT IS....

[diditrvyeet] Jester that gives us something to smile about

[Jester] AND SEE YOU TOMORROW... THANKS FOR COMING IN.... ALWAYS NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS....!

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us Empty Re: Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 29, 2015 11:47 am

No plan B and if anything, Russia generating an alternative to the SWIFT network is more then likely to be preparation for more hostile actions.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us 2805820865  Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us 2805820865  Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us 2805820865  Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us Empty Re: Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us

Post by chilimama Fri May 29, 2015 11:51 am

I use to read Jester back in the day but stopped after awhile, he flip flops on to many subjects for me to take him seriously.

ask the 8

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Jester is a joke, and always has been ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us 2805820865  Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us 2805820865  Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us 2805820865  Jester talks about new plans and things he isn't allowed to tell us 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Sat May 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Jester is a joke, and always has been ....

Yes his name he uses suits him pretty well
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum