Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer

3 posters

Go down

More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer Empty More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY TUESDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS.... HAHAHAHAH

[Goose] Jester where's the Tacos

[alfonse] Goose Whahtupnoweh is suppose to bring them...

[Jester] Goose THAT IS A GOOD IDEA MAYBE I SHOULD RIDE OUT AND GRAB A COUPLE....

[Goose] O K where's the questions?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,, is amazing to watch everything unfold,,,, for 2 yrs now,,,, you have been laying the peices of the puzzle on the table,,,, now the picture is there,,,,plain as day

[Goose] LdyFaith agreed

[LdyFaith] Goose,,,, the AIIB website has the flags of all there founding countries posted,,,, quite amazing site to see

[Jester] LdyFaith WELL I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO... MIXED REVIEWS ABOUT THE WAY I TRY TO DO IT... HAHAHAHAH

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, dont worry about that,,, you have had a huge job to do,,, dealing with quite the group,,, from every level,,,, and have done an amazing job

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, I have new clients from Iceland,,,I love these people

[alfonse] LdyFaith They knew what to do with the Banksters.... eh?

[Jester] LdyFaith I WORKED WITH AN ICELANDIC WAY BACK... HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND...

[LdyFaith] Alfonse,,, Yes they did !!!!,,,

[LdyFaith] Jester,, these are good people too,,,, and know exactly what is going on here,,,, politically, ,, and scripturaly

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, any updates from HP ?

[Sandhaul] Hocus Pocus good evening...

[Jmk47] Hocus pocus is here. Must have something to tell us

[Hocus Pocus] I was actually hoping to watch a minute or two but someone ratted me out.

[Betsy Ross] Hocus Pocus we've missed you

[Americana] Hocus Pocus hi there how are things in the sand box?

[Hurry Up and Wait] How exciting Hocus Pocus is here

[LdyFaith] HocusPocus,,,, you are a total surprise tonight,,,, thank you for coming

[Hocus Pocus] well everything has been pretty quiet up until today but i talked to my contact earlier and he tells me that things have ramped up again

[Hocus Pocus] they are playing the "our money will soon be worth more" across the television again

[LdyFaith] HocusPocus wow,,, that is great to hear,,,

[Hocus Pocus] the smart cards have not been loaded yet and those saying that are not getting it right

[pokerbrat] Hocus Pocus are they thinking it will be RI like we do? Only increase in Iraq

[Hocus Pocus] it is also apparent that the military is taking care of business and the security is good

[Hocus Pocus] those saying that that is the hold up are not in the know according to my sources

[pokerbrat] Hocus Pocus cat great news on the military

[Hocus Pocus] jester talked to me about that a couple days ago and i think he has some information he can bring if you ask him

[Jester] Hocus Pocus THEY DO NOT TALK TO ME... HAHAHAHAH

[Hocus Pocus] well I will let you deal with that

[MarySunshine] Jester Would you like to share something? Lol

[Hocus Pocus] it has been a few weeks since they were playing this information on the televisions and now since it has come back to the forefront the Iraqis are encouraged

[Hocus Pocus] do not believe everything you hear out there

[Hocus Pocus] I am not sure why they make stuff up but it does not help the situation

[Hocus Pocus] and it is not fair to you guys

[Hocus Pocus] any other questions you have for me?

[MarySunshine] Hocus Pocus It's interesting that they know to take it off because of some obstacle.. so having it back on is encouraging...

[Hocus Pocus] MarySunshine well that is an interesting observation

[Hocus Pocus] they do not want to mislead anyone

[Hocus Pocus] maybe they take their leadership much more serious than what you are used to

[LdyFaith] HocusPocus,,,, do you know if Iraq has applied or,,, are members of AIIB ?,,,,have not been able to find proof of that

[Hocus Pocus] but when things are looking good they want to let their people know that I guess

[MotoXR] Hocus Pocus It almost seems as if they are playing the little boy who cried wolf story saying "It will be worth more soon", When it really happens maybe we won't believe it happened?

[Hocus Pocus] LdyFaith jester knows the answer to that one

[Hocus Pocus] we discussed it earlier

[Hocus Pocus] motoxr I do not think they care what you believe as they are talking to their people

[Hocus Pocus] you cannot judge the actions of someone so different from you by your standards

[Hocus Pocus] it does not apply

[LdyFaith] HocusPocus,,, thank you,,, I will ask him,,, when you are finished sharing your news,,, we really appreciate you coming in

[Hocus Pocus] these are a proud people that have been beat down by this country for an extended period of time for our own ends

[MotoXR] Hocus Pocus that is true thinking for us watching. Glad they are informing their people we don’t know what that’s like

[Hocus Pocus] they are over it just like everyone else

[Hocus Pocus] if there are no more questions then I have a dish of ice cream in my near future lol

[Truth] Hocus Pocus thanks

[Jester] Hocus Pocus THANKS FOR COMING IN... WILL TALK TO YOU IN A BIT...

[Kuki] Hocus Pocus You've earned it - enjoy!

[Jester] WISH I HAD SOME OF THAT ICE CREAM... HAHAHAHAH

[stillwacko] Hocus Pocus thanks

[LdyFaith] HocusPocus bye,,, and thanks

[Jester] Jester BE SAFE...

[MarySunshine] Hocus Pocus Thank you and God bless!

[Jester] Hocus Pocus BE SAFE....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,, do you know if Iraq has applied to,,, or,,, are members of AIIB ?

[Hoosier Girl] LdyFaith I know what I would do if I was Iraq! Just Saying

[LdyFaith] HoosierGirl AMEN lol

[LdyFaith] HoosierGirl cause nothing else makes any sense !

[Sandhaul] Hoosier Girl... Sounds to me they are not on the fence... They are over us!!

[Hoosier Girl] LdyFaith Yes we are

[Sandhaul] LdyFaith, Amen

[LdyFaith] HoosierGirl I know,,, but where is the proof ? !,, just not showing "yet" ?

[Hoosier Girl] LdyFaith It will show up!!

[LdyFaith] HoosierGirl all the flags on the AIIB site are,,, quite breath taking ,,, they did it !!!

[LUckYB] LdyFaith is there a US Flag in there ?

[Hoosier Girl] LdyFaith The world is changing as we watch...

[LdyFaith] LuckB nope

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, that was a nice visit from HP

[Jester] SOOOOO... SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT IRAQ IN THE AIIB EARLIER.... I SUPPOSE EVERYONE SAW WHERE IRAQ WAS GIVEN THE INVITATION TO JOIN THE AIIB TODAY? THAT WAS POSTED ALL OVER RECAPS...

[Jmk47] 10 4

[Betsy Ross] Jester I thought I saw something early this morning on fb about that

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, I have been watching form that for a few weeks,,, but what recaps is saying,,,,

[Jester] YES? NO? MAYBE? HEAD IN THE SAND? DON'T DO RECAPS? ALZHEIMER'S? OTHER?

[LdyFaith] I have not found anything concrete about it ?

[Hoosier Girl] Jester No on recaps But why would Iraq not join??

[Jester] OKAY.... IF YOU GOOGLE "IRAQ JOINS AIIB" WHAT DO YOU GET?

[Jester] TRY IT... THIS IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE..

.[LdyFaith] Nothing,, and nothing on AIIB site,,,but have been thinking that could be an indicator if it happened,,, and how could it not ?

[Jester] WHO IS NEXT?

[Betsy Ross] Jester I found this at the top China's Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank Upsets U.S., Lures U.S. Allies, Including Korea

[Jester] Betsy Ross OK NEVER MIND... WAS GOING TO TRY TO SHOW YOU GUYS SOMETHING... BUT IT IS A MOOT POINT NOW

[sivadrnor] Iraqi National Business Council suggested to COM to join AIIB

[LH] Jester All the news that says they did seem to be Dinar sites

[Jester] LH THANK YOU.... YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT DID AS I ASKED APPARENTLY... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....

[Jester] AND YOU GOT THE ANSWER THAT IS OBVIOUS....

[kirbycat94] I saw one from Forbes

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Iraq is in

[sivadrnor] Jester - most of the sites that carry any info on the Iraq AIIB issue appear to be dinar related websites and not mainstream media sites

[Jester] Hoosier Girl NOPE

[Jester] sivadrnor THANK YOU...

[ModelWoman] It also said Iran not Iraq joined AIIB

[Jester] AND THAT IS THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR....

[Jester] SO LET US DIVE INTO THIS FOR A TINY LITTLE BIT...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Yeah just paperwork

[Jester] Hoosier Girl NOPE...

[Jester] THIS TIES IN ALONG THE LINES OF THE LONG POST FROM SATURDAY... THE CIRCULAR INFO THAT NO ONE TAKES THE TIME TO VET OUT AT ALL... BUT THEY REPOST IT AS FACT... MAKING THEMSELVES PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT MART OF THE SOLUTION....

[Jester] LET US LOOK INTO THAT A BIT...

[kirbycat94] Yep. Forbes article was from March.

[Jester] SO HERE IS THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE... IT IS ARABIC SO YOU HAVE TO TRANSLATE....
http://alghadpress.com/ar/news/29992/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AD-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88

[Jester] NOW THIS WAS PROFFERED UP BY KTFA... BUT... I WILL TELL YOU I DO NOT THINK THEY DID ANYTHING MORE THAN PUT UP THE ARTICLE....

[MotoXR] jester just got back from looking. found this 6 min video from 3/29 kinda good.
http://iraqidinarnewstoday.net/aiib/

[Jester] WHOEVER ADDED THE TITLE "IRAQ GIVEN INVITATION TO JOIN AIIB" IS THE CULPRIT OF THIS DISINFORMATION BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT THE ARTICLE SAYS...

[Jester] MotoXR YOU LIKE ME TO STOP NOW AND GO LOOK AT IT OR DO YOU MIND IF I FINISH?

[MotoXR] jester no finish please

[Jester] THANK YOU

[Truth] Jester finish

[Jester] SO... ARTICLE...

[Jester] National Business Council propose to the government of Iraq's accession to the Asian Bank for Investment

[Jester] Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Iraqi National Business Council suggested, on Tuesday, the Council of Ministers Iraq's accession to the "Asian Investment Bank." The head of the National Business Council of Iraq, Karim Mohammed al-Shammari, in a press statement received by "tomorrow Press" that "Iraq's accession to the Bank Asian investment is a major step towards the development has joined many countries, including Britain, Germany and France in addition to Arab countries, including the United Arab Emirates, as well as Iran, which looked upon as founders and made Egypt a request to join.

[Jester] SO.... SUGGESTED....

[Jester] FROM THE NATIONAL BUSINESS COUNCIL...

[Jester] OR IRAQ...

[Jester] SOMEONE DOES NOT READ WELL OF THEY ARE MISLEADING ON PURPOSE...

[Jester] WOULD YOU AGREE?

[sivadrnor] yes

[Hoosier Girl] Yes

[Jester] NOW... THE REALLY FREAKY PART OF ALL THIS THAT I WILL LIKE YOU TO TAKE NOTE IF IS THE IMPORTANT PART...

[Jester] SO ARE YOU LISTENING?

[Jester] THIS IS THE VERY POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IN A HOUR AND A HALF POST ON SATURDAY....

[odessa] yes

[shhh...] yes

[Jmk47] Yes

[Jester] THE IMPORTANT THING IS THIS... NO ONE ELSE THAT PICKED THIS UP FROM WHEREVER IT WAS FIRST SCREWED UP CAUGHT THAT IT WAS WRONG...!!!!!!!

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I’m back and listening

[Jester] WELL EXCEPT US OF COURSE.... HAHAHHAHA

[Jester] SO FAR ANYWAY...AND IT IS ALL OVER THE FREAKING INTERNET THAT WAY...

[Jester] AND NOW MANY PEEPS THING THAT SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED.... HAPPENED?

[sivadrnor] people read but they don't comprehend ---- confirmation bias at work

[Jester] THINK...

[kirbycat94] Jester RESEARCH

[sivadrnor] Bon Jour --- I'm a french model btw

[Hoosier Girl] sivadrnor Hahaha

[LdyFaith] Is why I could not find it

[Jester] LdyFaith EXACTLY... IT IS NOT THERE.... BECAUSE IT IS NOT TRUE...

[LdyFaith] Exactly why I asked you,,, is what I thought,,, more bs

[Jester] THIS IS WHY I GET FRUSTRATED SOMETIMES WHEN I GET ARTICLES FROM WEBSITES THAT SIMPLY DO NOT DO ANY VETTING OF INFORMATION... THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM... NOT THE SOLUTION....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester But why would Iraq not go with the AIIB....

[LdyFaith] HoosierGirl that is my exact question

[Jester] Hoosier Girl MAYBE THEY WILL... BUT THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL THEY GET SHED OF THE US CONTROL....

[sivadrnor] LdyFaith Do you think the US Corporation would want their puppet Iraq to stray from their control?

[LUckYB] just looked and I found one site that states Iraq was given an invitation to join AIIB

[Hoosier Girl] Jester How do they do that

[Jester] LUckYB LOVE YA BUD... BUT BRING THE LINK...

[Jester] HOPEFULLY THE POPE IS NOT THE ONE SAYING IT... HEE HEE...

[LdyFaith] Silvadore,, of course not,,, is why if they did,,, would be a strong indicator that the US is NOT in control ?

[LUckYB]   http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/2015/04/iraqi-and-aiib-propose-to-government-of.html

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Would a RI help with that Or maybe the Republic??

[LUckYB] the other one I just found the one I mentioned the first one was from a Dinar site but it stated invitation '

[sivadrnor] LUckYB Read the article. Doesn't say that AIIB invited Iraq.

[alfonse] sivadrnor and the source is in Arabic and I can't trans

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, do you know if Iraq is expecting an RI,,, HP mentioned that you had info on that ?

[Jester] LUckYB HOLD PLEASE I AM GETTING TRACKING INFO

[LUckYB] this i what the heading stated sivador ... Iraqi and AIIB: Propose to the government of Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank

[Jester] OKAY.... LUCKYB...

[Jester] IF YOU LIKE TO HIT THE SOURCE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE YOU WILL SEE THE SAME ARTICLE I PUT UP BEFORE...

[Jester] AND THAT HEADLINE IS SIMPLY NOT WHAT THE ARTICLE SAYS....

[Jester] SEEING IT ON A WEBSITE DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE....

[Jester] AND I HAVE HAD "GOING GLOBAL EAST MEETS WEST" ON MY LIST OF CIRCULAR NOT VETTING SITES FOR SOME TIME....

[Jester] SO... THAT IS DEBUNKED AS BS AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED...

[Jester] DO YOU GUYS SEE THE REASON WHY THAT IS?

[sivadrnor] Yes

[LdyFaith] Yes

[MarySunshine] ye
[Jester] OKAY... SO WE ARE ALL GETTING A LOT SMARTER ABOUT ALL THIS NOW YES?

[LUckYB] ure does

[Hoosier Girl] Yes

[sivadrnor] the light bulb continues to flicker

[Jester] WHEW... THAT IS A GOOD THING... NO SHEEPLE ZONE HERE AND ALL THAT.... HA!

[Jester] THERE ARE ABOUT A MERE 50 OF YOU...

[Jester] AND YOU ARE ALL GETTING A LOT SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE SHEEPLE FOR SURE....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Thanks to YOU!!

[Jester] IT IS YOUR JOB TO SHEAR EVERY SHEEPLE YOU CAN... LOL

[Hoosier Girl] lol

[Jester] YA DEFINITELY HAVE TO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR IN DINAR LAND THAT IS FOR SURE... HAHAHAHHAAH

[dinarrocks] Jester Will the control the US has over Iraq end when the RV occurs?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, so are you a bit encouraged with HPs news ?

[Jester] dinarrocks WELL I DUNNO.. MAYBE THE MEETING WITH THE UST AND THE IMF ON SATURDAY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT....

[Jester] ONLY TIME WILL TELL... WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE AGREEMENTS THEY HAVE MADE ENTAIL....

[Dinar Chaser] Jester. But the U.S. seems to break every agreement they enter so does it really matter?

[Jester] Dinar Chaser SEE AND YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE POINT OF WHO IS BREAKING WHAT AGREEMENT.... THINK ON THAT ONE WITH THAT HINT AND GET BACK TO ME...

[Dinar Chaser] I'm not referring to the Republic people...

[Hoosier Girl] This is the UST..

[dinarrocks] Dinar Chaser At SOME point, the Republic will be the one who will NOT break the agreement!

[sivadrnor] IMF 2010 reform could be held up by the Republic to force plan b.

[Bgood] So I suppose the Fed was not invited to the meeting.

[Jester] Dinar Chaser SAME GOVERNMENT... THINK ABOUT IT...

[Jester] OH ME.... NICE NIGHT EVERYONE... HOPE IT GIVES YOU FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

[sivadrnor] as long as the Fed Reserve keeps money from flowing, things are going nowhere fast

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, there is a GIANT "big picture" waiting to emerge

[dinarrocks] Well, another JP classic in the books... Good night to all!

[Jester] TAKE IT EASY AND WE'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW....

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer Empty Re: More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:41 am

Talk about your target rich environments .... I did find this little snippet amusing, my comments in color.

[Hocus Pocus] do not believe everything you hear out there

Nor here obviously ....

[Hocus Pocus] I am not sure why they make stuff up but it does not help the situation

Then why do you keep doing it?

[Hocus Pocus] and it is not fair to you guys

On that at least we agree.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer 2805820865  More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer 2805820865  More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer 2805820865  More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer Empty Re: More from Jester -- He is on a roll -- They are getting longer and longer

Post by chilimama Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:49 am

[Hocus Pocus] it is also apparent that the military is taking care of business and the security is good

MY SON WAS JUST TOLD HE HAS TO STAY LONGER IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAN HE WAS SUPPOSE TO. WHEN POOROOS COME OUT SAYING SECURITY IS NOT AN ISSUE REALLY BURNS ME UP.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum