Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL

+7
Just4Tom74
BigR
Purpleskyz
Kevind53
Terbo56
RoyBoy
Ponee
11 posters

Go down

Do you think cannabis should be looked at as a potent medicine?

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_vote_lcap82%The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_vote_rcap 82% 
[ 99 ]
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_vote_lcap12%The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 15 ]
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_vote_lcap6%The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 121

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL Empty The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:26 pm

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells
April 15, 2015

A group of federal researchers commissioned by the government to prove that cannabis has “no accepted medical use” may have unwittingly let information slip through the cracks, revealing how cannabis actually kills cancer cells.

The research, which was conducted by a team of scientists at St. George’s University of London, found that the two most common cannabinoids in marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD), weakened the ferocity of cancer cells and made them more susceptible to radiation treatment, said Mike Adams of Herbal Dispatch.

The study, which was published last year in the medical journal Molecular Cancer Therapies, details the “dramatic reductions” in fatal variations of brain cancer when these specific cannabinoids were used in conjunction with radiation therapy.

We’ve shown that cannabinoids could play a role in treating one of the most aggressive cancers in adults,” wrote lead researcher Dr. Wai Liu, in a November 2014 op-ed for The Washington Post. “The results are promising… it could provide a way of breaking through glioma [tumors] and saving more lives.”

Recent animal studies have shown that marijuana can kill certain cancer cells and reduce the size of others,” the NIDA report said. “Evidence from one animal study suggests that extracts from whole-plant marijuana can shrink one of the most serious types of brain tumours. Research in mice showed that these extracts, when used with radiation, increased the cancer-killing effects of the radiation.”

NIDA’s newfound pro-pot position is especially curious given that it was revealed on the heels of a recent proposal introduced to both Congress and the House of Representatives which attempts to legalize medical marijuana on a national level. The bill, which is called the CARERS Act, seeks to downgrade the Schedule I status of marijuana to a Schedule II in order to make the herb more flexible in the eyes of the federal government as an accepted form of medicine.

In addition, the bill would also remove cannabidiol, the non-intoxicating compound of the pot plant, from the Controlled Substances Act and allow it to be distributed on a state-to-state basis without violating federal statutes.

Cannabis became a schedule I drug in 1970 with the passing of the Controlled Substances Act, which classified cannabis as having a high potential for abuse, no medical usage, and unsafe to use without medical supervision.

This federal research basically contradicts cannabis’ schedule I status. Could this mean reform is closer than we’d originally imagined?

Stay tuned for the latest updates on cannabis reform.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think we are about to see a major change in the legal status of cannabis? Do you feel it should be looked at as a potent medicine?

Source: Herbal Dispatch 

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL Empty Re: The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL

Post by RoyBoy Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:47 pm

It will be alright to sell and make legal if the govt can tax it. Light one up Ponee and lets take a trip and never leave the farm lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL Empty Re: The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:22 pm

I'll just wave and smile.....Sittin' there on that sack 'o seeds'...Y'all come back, now, heah?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:33 pm

LOL Yea man See ya later Govt man!
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:35 pm

LMELAO!!! :spring1:   This is what we'd look like after 3 BIG fatties, rolled up in triplicate!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:39 pm

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3508649203 The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3508649203 The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3508649203 The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 1211619650 The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3508649203 hide ask the 8 The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 1211619650 run run hemademe threadsneaker did i miss it sarcastic sarcastic sarcastic :shootin the br The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3176285109 The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3176285109
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:42 pm

You got that right!! LMAO!! Munchies? Oh my god, we'd be eatin everything we'd get our crumbsnatchers on- The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3508649203 The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3508649203 shame sarcastic sarcastic affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:12 pm

To be honest I have mixed feelings. I have no problem with the use of the compounds where medical efficacy has been proven. Nor do I have issues with use in cases of intractable pain in the terminally ill, if it does indeed prove helpful. However, as a former EMS worker, I can tell you first hand that there are too many issues associated with it's use for wholesale legalization.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2805820865  The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2805820865  The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2805820865  The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:33 pm

The state tax refunds to those that live in Colorado are enormous. They have made so much excess that they are refunding their populous. Excellent.
Now if only they would not mess with the genetic seed.... that would be great!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2245507099The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigR Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:55 pm

I am all for medical use of the prime ingredients - THC & CBD, especially if they could be taken in pill form. For the government to have their own study come out and reverse their original stand shows how much control the Congress has over people. Withhold lifesaving drugs from people because they still hold on to the old line "There is no medical value in marijuana". Is it possible that stem cell research could have developed major medical procedures had they not been dismissed by the Bible Thumpers?
BigR
BigR

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:35 pm

It will turn your brain to jello but MAYBE it will cure the cancer or at least make it so you don't give a crap about anything anymore................... REALLY??????

I remain,
Just4Tom74

omg omg omg omg omg
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:08 pm

pot is great especially with food and sex.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Not only cancer. CBD literally removed all signs of RA with only a few consumption's. Including the enlarged deformities that go along with RA. gone. I have archives of success stories.

Does not make your head feel like jello at all. Creative, calm, and overall peace but no jello. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2245507099The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:05 pm

You need to check out long term effects on this junk kids.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Oh I have....

I have been in this business for decades really. But the CBD oil should not be confused with smoking weed. Different.. way different.

Let's just say... I will never have cancer nor glaucoma and that is just fine by me.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:23 pm

And I will never have any of that either and I have never used the junk......Explain that when you get to my age. All of these problems are treatable of found early enough.  Trouble is folks don't believe in things like regular check ups and Lab Test because it may make them have to change the way they do things and interfere with other plans...... You can justify any thing if it suits your needs and wants.  Does that make it  right????? I think not!!!! JMO Just do what you gotta do I know you will anyway.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Well now this is where I will differ with you. I am 62 years old. I have never been to a doctor except for child birth. I don't get check ups. I don't get tests as there is no need. I am very much not a follower of big pharmas hold on what is now the medical profession.
I am not going to try to convince you nor anyone else on what they should do in this area.
Just hope to reach those that are interested in something that actually works unlike chemo etc.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:48 pm

Alcohol has taken out many of peoples liver and they have died, not to mention the highway deaths associated with it and so on and so on, and even certain amounts of alcohol can be put to good use, oh yea, it's legal because the govt can tax it. Any one can check out You-Tube and educate themselves with the benefits of cannabis and the different cures for it's healing powers. As for my brain, it hasn't turned to jello and as a younger self I was able to function a' lot  better with motor skills then drinking a bottle of Jose. With my job requirements and responsibilities I have to set examples and not able to indulge or  I would probably still be smoking it. People just relate pot to all hard core drugs that people abuse . If you can't function worth a crap with out your morning coffee, dose that mean you have a problem with caffeine? Never have heard of any one ever over dosing on cannabis or going out on a shooting rampage like other drugs and alcohol. It never hurt the American Indians like alcohol has or even smoking cigarettes .
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:25 pm

Hold on here's another two for:

My late wife felt the same as you.  She was an RN and never saw the need to go in for routine checkups  One day she discovered a small lump in her breast.  She went in for  biopsy just to play it safe.  two weeks later they did a radical mastectomy on her right breast. the following month they took the other breast. Six months later I buried her because the cancer could not be kept under control. You want to smoke your Pot and thumb your nose at the Doctors, then certainly that is your choice. If you believe your Pot has given you an immunity you may wake up some day to find yourself sadly mistaken.  Now I for one do not want to die and I will do anything and everything to catch something that may take me down without notice.  Good luck with your choices.

As for Alcohol it is a great way to sometimes relieve stress and bring you a temporary relief from a difficult situation.  While I do not proclaim to be a tea-totaler, I do now my limits and how it can affect my reasoning capability.   The sad truth of it is that I have no way of controlling those people who do not have a clue with how much they can tolerate without affecting their rational thinking and decision making.  Kind of reminds me of an old saying i remember from my high school teacher in defensive driving:  "Here lies the body of Julian Gray, he died while taking the right of way.  He was right dead right as he speed along, but he is just as dead as if he had been wrong"
We all have to be aware of what other people are under the influence of less we be dead right cut dead just the same.  

The point I am trying  to make here is no matter how smart or immune you consider yourself, get regular checkups by a medical physician, You are not indestructible! Catch the sicknesses before they reach the point where they are in control and you are forced to live and die in a situation you never imagined.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
:throb: :throb: :throb: :throb: :throb: :throb: :throb: :throb: :throb: :throb: :throb: :throb: :throb:
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:51 pm

My biggest issue ability impaired is ability impaired. Until they come up with a legal and court approved field test for cannabis, and until they have some actual metrics as to what that level is, how much it takes, and how long it is in the system, I am and will remain solidly opposed. I have cleaned up far too many wrecks and seen too many innocents die in DUI related accidents to feel otherwise. I still have dreams, not really nightmares, but not at all pleasant, about a couple of them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2805820865  The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2805820865  The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2805820865  The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:52 pm

I am sorry for your loss Tom. Truly I am.
But you are mistaking CBD with weed which is what most people do. Had your wife had the opportunity to receive the oil she may be here today. That is the facts.
So many deaths at the hands of the medical industry from greed and profit. Soon I hope this will not be the case.
As for alcohol...  was a professional mixologist/bartender for 30 years. I saw every single night what alcohol does and how badly it turns most people. But as a single mother raising 4 kids it was great money so I stayed in it until I could no longer stand it. This does not happen to those that smoke cannabis. So we can all see that there is the same greed for profit with this as the big pharma model by those that pull the strings.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:56 pm

THC stays in the system depending on ones fat index. 30 days for those that have a higher fat index. I have a friend that is a daily smoker and he is drug tested at his job randomly. He has no body fat and has yet to fail a test. So it is individual in how long it remains in ones system.
But I agree Kevin.... best not to drive when one is baked. Or drunk. Or on prescription meds that impair ones reaction times. Or TIRED!!! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:47 am

That's OK, I am just a voice of reasoning if you are comfortable doing what you do then who am I to argue with you?  In my years I have seen far too many useless deaths by people who fail to use common sense.  I see my children do downright stupid things but I know that they have reached the age to make their own decisions based on their own beliefs and as a parent I know that for some odd reason the last person they want to listen to is someone offering them advice on how to change their lives.  Instead, I have learned to love them where they are and just be their when they stumble but my heart aches when I think about who will be their for them after I am gone.  Their Mother is gone and my time in the military took me away from them during the time when they needed parental guidance the most.  So I stand in the shadows and offer help because I know they like all of you young adults of today are bound to learn, just like I did, from the mistakes I made because I was too soon old and too late smart.... Just do what you gotta do and that is all I will say on the subject for clearly I am speaking to deaf ears.......

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:04 pm

awww no not deaf ears at all and I appreciate your input. It is just that I have been in the CBD Oil networking thing for many years and know first hand how beneficial this is in curing and helping those in medical distress with amazing results. I have been successful in providing the Oil to those that live in non legal states that are still alive after being given death sentences by their physicians due to ingesting CBD oil products.

I have a phrase that I use with my kids and that is... It is your mistake to make. But using CBD is not a mistake when your life is on the line.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdsluznis@gmail.com Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:07 pm

i have recently read an article or maybe a video the government is putting bad things in the bud these days to compliment the chemicals from the sky? its either to make people more stupid or less fertile or maybe both! i guess you can always wash it down with a cocktail of fluoride for good measures?
sdsluznis@gmail.com
sdsluznis@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:21 pm

I have been stating for years that though it is awesome that the laws are FINALLY changing my biggest fear is that the seed is being genetically modified too remove it's medicinal qualities and this will be to disprove the effectiveness over time to then prop back up big pharma.
So if you grow save your seed. One can still get great seed from Amsterdam though it is not at this time available to be sent to the US.
Also the rules to open a growing facility are insane. All seed that is used must come from... yep you guess it, one of the government contacted suppliers which brings the name Monsanto into it. Also the contracts were mostly awarded to... yep Phillip Morris and other cigarette biggies.
They don't want us well... they want us in pharma hell.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Now I am not a Doctor, Chemist, or Pharmacist so can't argue your point one way or the other all I can say is that I am doing fine without using anything like what you are talking about.  If I were to recommend something like this to an individual and they developed serious side effects ,it would bother me greatly.  I will leave that decision up to the experts.  

I remain,
Just4Tom74

blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Then you may want to consider the serious side effects from pharmaceuticals, chemo etc. Have you ever read a PDR (Physicians Desk Reference)? btw... there are no serious side effects from CBD. One can not overdose. It is not THC though they are now offering many CBD/THC oil blends for those that want more pain blockers. Also THC helps with chemo damage as does CBD so a blend is beneficial in some cases. Same with smoking bud. You may gain a few pounds from having the munchies though. Smile And you might be accused of walking around with a shit eating grin on your face.
I was in the pharma field for 4 years. I also was asked to research and help to open a dispensary and growing facility in my state several years ago. My backers did not get the contract as Illinois is shady as hell and have yet to open the scheduled number of dispensaries here. They did however grant a license to a billionaire capitalist and another to a guy that owns Black Jack Gentlemen clubs from here to Vegas. Yep! A strip club owner was able to pay his way into the biz. Does not take much to see what Illinois is all about unlike Colorado.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:25 pm

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:28 pm

bwahahahaha
and that is one of my fave SP episodes!!! mkay? LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:34 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:bwahahahaha
and that is one of my fave SP episodes!!! mkay? LOL :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3508649203 The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3508649203 The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 3508649203 Mine Too.....

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells - TAKE A POLL 1150991001  MKAY

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:27 pm

HMMMMM... Gotta love it.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:10 pm

I am for full legalization of all drugs whether they have medical application or not.  I suspect pot does have a number of medical uses and at least taking it off schedule I will make research into those aspects much easier.

Just because something is bad for you does not in my view provide reason for it to be made illegal.  If doing so greatly cut down on its use, I might be for it despite the rights issue, but I think its clear such laws have almost no impact on rates of use.    

We've been waging the War On Drugs for 45 years now, and during that time use of various drugs has gone up and down all from other factors.  Making it illegal just makes it more expensive and costs the government huge amounts of money, but I don't see that it reduces the use of the drug.  So what is the point?  We need to treat addiction as a health issue not a criminal issue.

I also fully endorse regular medical checkups, like a colonoscopy every 10 years.  By the time you actually notice things, colon cancer will be far more advanced but the during the colonoscopy they can snip off the polyps that might become cancerous later on so its not only a diagnostic but a preventive.  That does not mean taking action on everything, i.e. if a man lives long enough he will get prostate cancer, but detecting it at say 90 years old might not be worth doing anything about, but you need to consult with experts in such matters.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:44 pm

ayestu

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:44 pm

You would feel differently about your thoughts on the legalization of drugs if one day your son or daughter were in the wrong place at the wrong time and was killed by a drug addict who was so pumped up on drugs that he did not even know his own name and while in that state he managed to kill your son/daughter for no other reason than he did not know what he/she was doing.

Even if this does not bother you, there are other people who live their own lives to help their children achieve greater heights of notoriety than what they have managed.  People with your mind set about legalizing drugs scare the hell out of me....

I remain,
Just4Tom74

2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Just4Tom74 wrote:You would feel differently about your thoughts on the legalization of drugs if one day your son or daughter were in the wrong place at the wrong time and was killed by a drug addict who was so pumped up on drugs that he did not even know his own name and while in that state he managed to kill your son/daughter for no other reason than he did not know what he/she was doing.

Even if this does not bother you, there are other people who live their own lives to help their children achieve greater heights of notoriety than what they have managed.  People with your mind set about legalizing drugs scare the hell out of me....

I remain,
Just4Tom74

2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents
Note that nothing that you have said relates to whether or not the drugs were legal.  Such a scenario would of course be tragic, but the question is whether or not legalization would increase or decrease such events?  Most addicts experience at least moments when they want to stop, but usually can not get help during that window and the next fix rids them of such thoughts.  Suppose we put a fraction of the huge amounts of money (local, state, and federal) that we pay for enforcement and incarceration, into treatment on demand (i.e. you pick up the phone and say I need help quitting and someone is there before you hang up, or as close as we can get).  I think that would do far more to reduce drug abuse and addiction than all the law enforcement activity that everyone (even law enforcement)  admits isn't working.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:55 pm

The fact that drugs are regulated by law does allow many young people from getting involved with drugs in the first place.  Surely you must realize that!  However, the problem does go deeper than that.  Families of today are for the most part forced to have both parents working just to keep up with food and clothing for their children.  Many times as children start to reach their teen years they are used to take care of their siblings while their parents work.... Kids will be kids and need closely watched for signs on getting in with the wrong crowd much less getting involved with drugs.  Drug dealers know how easy it is to get a young person addicted and ultimately a client for their wares. Look around and see what is going on since marijuana was made legal in some areas.  We as a nation need to keep a tight control on addictive drugs.  Folks who are fighting for this idea of having drugs legalized are not not looking at the whole picture.  Young men want to make it easy for making their female/male partners easy to do things they would not normally do.  Young women as well often get addicted because they feel it makes them more popular without knowing or caring what the end results will be.  

Young minds are far too easy to mold for good and or bad practices. I personally will fight legalization of drugs in my city, state, and country with all my ability to do so.  This whole idea of drug legalization is ludicrous. But then I am just one person..... I hope and pray for my children and all the children of the world for they are going to face problems my generation never imagined.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum