Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lowes and Home Depot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Lowes and Home Depot

3 posters

Go down

Lowes and Home Depot Empty Lowes and Home Depot

Post by Jogjk Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 pm

If you are a Veteran and have some sort of Identification saying so, They will give you a 10% discouts on purchases. That means you will pay less than the shelf price plus pay the state tax. I love it. Your RV ... build a new house ... you can save some bucks.

Jogjk

Back to top Go down

Lowes and Home Depot Empty Re: Lowes and Home Depot

Post by RevalAl Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Thanks for the tip Jogjk!
RevalAl
RevalAl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Military Discount

Lowe's established the 10% Military Discount to support the men and women who are currently serving our country in the Armed Services1 and to honor retired veterans and VA recipients.2 This 10% discount is also extended to the immediate family3 of those who are currently serving, retired veterans or VA recipients.

To qualify for the Everyday 10% Military Discount, you must:
Be currently serving in, or retired from, a qualifying branch of the Armed Services or be the immediate family member of someone who is and have a valid military ID card.
Or:
Be a veteran who receives VA benefits and have a valid Veteran Identification Card (VIC).
We honor all veterans on three specific holidays: Memorial Day, 4th of July and Veterans Day. During these three holiday weekends, we extend the discount to all veterans who served honorably and who present a valid Form DD214 or other proof of service. The Lowe’s Military Discount is extended to the veteran community on these three holidays only.
The Military Discount must be used on personal purchases only and cannot be used for Lowes.com or LowesForPros.com purchases, previous sales or the purchase of gift cards or services including product installations. It cannot be used with any other offer, coupon, promotion, discount, Lowe's Price Guarantee or any special price program such as QSP. Offer is not redeemable for cash and is nontransferable and cannot be combined with any manager discretion price adjustment or any Lowe’s credit discount offer, such as but not limited to, Lowe's Consumer Credit Card 5% Off Every Day discount. Maximum discount allowed is $500 per person per day per transaction.

1Armed Services: US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, US Coast Guard or the National Guard and who are in active, reserve or retired status
2Retired Veterans and VA Recipients: Veterans who have retired after 20 years of service and/or those who receive VA Benefits
3Immediate Family: Spouses and/or dependent children (up to 18 years old)

https://www.lowes.com/cd_In-Store+Services_745829091_

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Home Depot and Lowes 10% Military Discount Available Every Day

Home Depot and Lowe’s have long been known to offer a 10% military discount to military members, veterans, and retirees on the main military holidays such as Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Veterans Day. Well, good news – both companies now offer these military discounts every day of the week! Additionally, you may be able to find discounts online at Lowes.com and savings at HomeDepot.com.

Lowes and Home Depot Home-depot-lowes-military-discounts

Military Discount Eligibility: Please read the discount information for each store closely. These discounts may or may not be available to all military veterans on a daily basis. In general, both Home Depot and Lowe’s offer a 10% discount to all currently serving military members with proper military ID, retired military members with ID, and veterans with a service connected disability rating and VA health care ID card with a service-connected designation. Some veterans have reported being able to receive a discount with a drivers license featuring a veterans designation (this is not always accepted at all locations).

Home Depot 10% Military Discount Policy

There is some confusion regarding the Home Depot military discount policy. An online customer service rep recently gave me this information about Home Depot military discounts:

The Home Depot offers a year-round, 10 percent discount, up to a $500 maximum, at our U.S. stores to all active duty military personnel, reservists, retired or disabled veterans and their immediate families. We offer this discount to thank them for their outstanding service to this nation and to help make their homes more comfortable and safe. Customers requesting the discount should present a valid military ID.

In addition, a 10 percent discount is also offered in recognition of Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day and Veterans Day at all U.S. Home Depot stores for all other military veterans. (source)

I also contacted a Home Depot customer service rep online and she gave me this response:
We proudly offer Active and Veteran military a 10% discount on their online or in store purchases.  Please contact Online Customer Care at 1-800-430-3376 and place your online order over the phone for a immediate discount or bring your ID to your local Home Depot.  However, this may not be used in combination with any other sale prices or discounts. (Editor’s note: Several readers have reported that Home Depot no longer offers the military discount for online purchases.)

http://themilitarywallet.com/home-depot-lowes-10-military-discount/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum