Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester's Chat

3 posters

Go down

Jester's Chat Empty Jester's Chat

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:53 pm

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI YA AND HAPPY WEEKEND MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[Jester] SORRY I AM SO LATE... A TORNADO PICKED ME UP AND I HAD TO FIGHT MY WAY BACK FROM KANSAS...

[Jester] JUST KIDDING... IT WAS NOT SO BAD... JUST A BUNCH OF WIND AND HAIL AND LIGHTNING AND STUFF... HAHAHAHHA

[alfonse] Jester Did you see the old lady on the bike ?

[Aunt B] Jester hi you forgot to back your ruby slippers?

[Hannah] Jester Been there, done that. I think the same system hit you tonight that we had last night

[vote4rv] hey jester. so if they stopped selling dinars in feb at cbi, why haven't the dealers started raising rates? You would think supply and demand would start driving it up to our $4 unless it is being artificially manipulated? or someone is lying??

[Jester] vote4rv I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE DEALERS HAVE ON HAND.. IF THEY DID THAT MAYBE PEOPLE WOULD STOP BUYING... BUT I DOUBT THAT THE GOVERNMENT OVER THERE WILL LIKE TO CUT OFF THE INFLUX OF US DOLLARS SO I AM BETTING THE DEALERS ARE STILL GETTING IT SOMEHOW... WHICH MIGHT EXPLAIN THEM COLLECTING UP THE DINAR OVER THERE TO SELL TO YOU...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I thought they were not letting any dinar across any borders In or Out....

[Jester] Hoosier Girl THAT IS FOR YOU AND ME... THERE ARE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS ON THE COUNTRY LEVEL...

[alfonse] Jester Money Talks Eh?

[Jester] THE THOUGHT COMES TO MIND THAT THEY WILL LIKE TO LIQUIDATE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN TO OIL CREDITS OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR OTHER REASONS...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Hummmm What’s your thoughts on the other reasons?

[Jester] Hoosier Girl THEY DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT ON AN RI IF IT IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND THEY GOT A FEW BUCKS FOR IT....

[Jester] I CAN HEAR THE GEARS TURNING FROM HERE.... LOL

[Hoosier Girl] Jester lol

[caro] yes

[alfonse] Jester I down shifted and blew the clutch

[jbmeans] Jester makes sense to me

[Jester] alfonse I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS..... SUCKS TO BE YOU....

[alfonse] Jester Yep, Mostly does

[Jester] alfonse AWWW.... I DOUBT THAT... I READ SOME OF YOUR STUFF.... YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE... EXCEPT FOR THE CLUTCH...

[alfonse] Jester Thanks

[Jester] SO... NO QUESTIONS TONIGHT?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, are you able to see any pieces of the puzzle showing yet ?

[Jester] LdyFaith NEARLY ALL OF THE PUZZLE PIECES ARE OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE....

[alamojoe] in iraq

[oxglove] Jester is Boehner still in Israel?

[Jester] I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH SOME QUESTIONS FROM THE FORUM FROM A PROMINENT POSTER THERE... THINK YOU HAVE ALL SEEN SOME OF IT... I THINK I WILL POST THE QUESTIONS HERE FOR ALL TO SEE AND ANSWER THEM IF THAT IS OKAY....

[MotoXR] Jester None from me, You've pretty much answered everything just waiting for our time : )

[jbmeans] 10-4

[Hoosier Girl] Jester ok

[oxglove] Great

[Jester] I AM KIND OF LIKING ME SOME PITBULL TONIGHT.... IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING... HAHAHAHAH.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaSZE194D4I

[Jester] OK HERE WE GO THEN....

[Jester] 1. Where most of the world has hated America since its inception, why should we trust them to help our Republic and why would they seek to cover up the atrocities done to them by the Corp.?

[Jester] YOU ARE ASSUMING THE WE HAVE A CHOICE.... MAYBE WE DO... BUT IT IS NOT A GOOD ONE IN MY OPINION... THEY HAVE THE UPPER HAND NOW... SO TRUST IS NOT EXACTLY THE TERM I WOULD USE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT CARE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER... PLAY THE GAME THE PLAN B WAY THEY ARE LAYING OUT CLEARLY FOR EVERYONE TO SEE OR BECOME A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY CUT OFF AND ISOLATED BY THE REST OF THE WORLD...

[Jester] SO "SHOULD" WE TRUST THEM... I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS... WE DO NOT HAVE THAT CHOICE.. WE ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL...

[Jester] AS FOR COVERING UP THAT DEEDS OF AMERICA... THE ONLY ONES THAT DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH ARE THE SHEEPLE OF THE US... EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THE TRUTH ALREADY....

[Jester] 2. Why would the Constitutional Republic for America bow to what appears to be blackmail?

[Jester] ACTUALLY THIS IS THE SAME ANSWER... WHAT CHOICE DO THEY HAVE? THE WORLD IS SET TO ABANDON THE DOLLAR... THAT IS THE WAY IT GOES WHEN YOU SUCK AT ECONOMICS AND HURT THE WHOLE WORLD BY VIRTUE OF YOUR STUPID ECONOMIC POLICY...

[Jester] AND WHILE I AM AT IT.. YOU NEED TO RETHINK YOUR ASSESSMENT OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CORPORATE AND REPUBLIC US... BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THERE IS NONE... SAME THING...

[Jester] THE REPUBLIC WILL ONLY COME BACK ONCE THE CORPORATION LAWS AND EO'S ARE SWEPT BACK THE OTHER WAY... THEY ARE NOT TWO THINGS... ONE IS CONTROLLING THE OTHER BUT ONLY AN OVERLAY OF REALITY....

[Jester] 3. Since enemies do not seek peace for their enemies, who are these countries that seek a treaty and what are the stipulations of the treaty?

[Jester] THAT IS YOUR OPINION... AND I DO NOT SHARE IT.... THEY ARE NOT SEEKING PEACE FOR THEIR ENEMIES... THEY ARE SEEKING PEACE FOR THE WORLD...

[Jester] AND SINCE WE HAPPEN TO LIVE IN THE WORLD... I SUPPOSE BY SOME HUMANITARIAN VIEWPOINT THEY WOULD INCLUDE US.. WOULD BE BETTER IF THE SHEEPLE WOULD WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN BUSINESS.... BUT I DO NOT SEE THAT HAPPENING...

[Jester] LOOK AT THE LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT JOINED THE AIIB.... THAT IS A GOOD LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT ARE FED UP AND SEEKING TO GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT IT...

[Jester] OR CONSIDER THE 140-170 COUNTRIES ORIGINALLY ON THE GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT THAT THE US RENEGED ON... THAT IS A LIST THAT MIGHT WORK...

[Jester] 4. Where this treaty comes about the same time as the treaty Obama and the Corp. is working on with Iran, is there any connection whatsoever with that country or any Islamic entity?

[Jester] EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING ELSE... YOU SEE THE COUNTRIES WORKING ON PLAN B.... YOU SEE THE US TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND START A WAR TO DISTRACT EVERYONE AND KEEP THEIR HEGEMONY GOING FOR ONE MORE DAY...

[Jester] EVERYTHING IS DONE FOR THAT REASON...

[Jester] 5. Do you believe our Republic for the US will come forth before the Islamic Republic that is also working in the shadows of the US Corp?

[Jester] HARD TO SAY... IF THEY CAN GET CONTROL OF THE SITUATION THEN IT MAY BE JUST FINE... BUT THEY HAVE NOT GOT IT DONE YET... NOW LET ME INSERT HERE THAT IT IS NOT FOR LACK OF TRYING... BUT THERE ARE FEW OF THEM... AND THE ENEMY IS STRONG.... MANY HAVE DIED WITHOUT YOU EVER KNOWING THE WERE WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF... SAD THAT THE SHEEPLE COULD NOT WAKE UP AND HELP.... VERY SAD....

[Jester] IT IS APPARENT THAT THE STRUGGLE IS UNDERWAY... BUT IF THEY CANNOT GET IT DONE IT IS NOT THE WORLD'S PROBLEM... AND THAT PLAN IS UNDERWAY...

[Jester] IT IS TOO BAD THAT MANY MANY GOOD PEEPS THAT ARE TRYING TO GET IT DONE ARE HAMMERED ON EVERY FRONT...

[Jester] YOU SAY WHAT YOU LIKE.... THE WHITE HATS ARE DOING WHAT THEY CAN... LET'S HOPE THE BATTLE CHANGES TO THEIR FAVOR...

[Jester] END

[Aunt B] Jester when we become a third world country, would some of the manufacturing come back to the US and create more jobs, because it will be cheaper to be made here?

[Jester] Aunt B I BELIEVE IT WOULD HAVE TO... SINCE IT WILL GET CHEAPER TO MAKE IT HERE THAT IMPORT IT THAT WILL BE A NATURAL PROGRESSION....

[Jester] DID I RUN EVERYONE OFF WITH THAT POSTING? HAHAHAHAH

[Hoosier Girl] Nope still here

[jbmeans] nope

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, not at all

[Hannah] No, still here. I think they are good questions... and answers

[diditrvyeet] Jester good questions, great answers

[laylow] Pondering

[PollyP] upsetting

[Aunt B] Jester maybe we should give the corp US a Burn Notice!

[AKandyGrahm] It takes courage to ask the questions that need to be asked.... and then to answer them.

[LuCkYb] Jester awhile back some one stated that American can get back being a independent self supporting country once more, but america has never been a self supporting country we have always relied upon world trade

[Jester] diditrvyeet THANK YOU... I WISH THE PEEP WOULD MAKE TIME TO COME INTO THE ROOM TO DISCUSS THINGS.... WOULD BE A BETTER DISCUSSION I BET...
[RoseRedTyler] In some ways, I have always felt this happening will be a blessing in disguise.....just a very, very painful one

[king david] Being at the top with so few working is not as good as being lower on the list and everyone working... Is it?

[diditrvyeet] Jester your answer on those that have died we will never know they were in the trenches and gave the ultimate sacrifice..is a sobering moment

[RoseRedTyler] king david totally agree

[Sandhaul] Praying for the White Hats and All trying to restore this Country!!

[RoseRedTyler] Sandhaul Yes

[Aunt B] Sandhaul me too!

[Jester] OKAY TIME TO GO.... THANKS FOR COMING EVERYONE.. SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW....

[Jester] HAVE A NICE SATURDAY...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Chat Empty Re: Jester's Chat

Post by zcountess Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:55 pm

WELL WHEN IT COMES TO JESTER,I THINK HE IS TALKING TO PEOPLE LIKE THEY ARE CHILDREN.THEN HIS REFERENCE TO SHEEPLE MAKES ALOT SENSE TO ME! 2cents
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Jester's Chat Empty Re: Jester's Chat

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:17 pm

Jester needs to go back on his meds. He's delusional at best.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Chat 2805820865  Jester's Chat 2805820865  Jester's Chat 2805820865  Jester's Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum