Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !! JESTER'S Thursday Chat

2 posters

Go down

JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat Empty JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !! JESTER'S Thursday Chat

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:46 am

[Jester] HI YA MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS!

[eagle1777] Jester do you have anything to share

[Jester] eagle1777 I KNOW LOTS OF STUFF.... BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW... YOU SHOULD ASK THAT...

[eagle1777] Jester you said the US signing onto the AIIB was

[Aunt B] Jester I am reading in the paper lots of politician in trouble with misusing funds, will we be saying good bye to them

[Jester] Aunt B DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.... HA!

[Aunt B] Jester I understand, lol

[eagle1777] Jester may be the treaty we were looking for, do you still feel that way?

[jam777] Jester ... that landmark deal get signed off on yet ... the one thing you had been asking about for a couple weeks, then finally told us about when it was discovered ?

[Jester] YA KNOW THAT TALKING TO ME IN CODE THE WAY YOUR ARE DOING IS NOT REALLY FOOLING ME RIGHT?

[eagle1777] Jester i am talking in code just trying to ask a specific question so i get a specific answer

[ModelWoman] Jester Will tomorrow Good Friday be the Greatest Good Friday of them all?

[Kuki] What she said

[Jester] eagle1777 WELL I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SAY WHAT I SAY ANY PLAINER... YOU ARE ASKING A QUESTION THAT I COULD NOT ANSWER YESTERDAY AND I CANNOT ANSWER IT TODAY EITHER... IT IS SPECULATION UNTIL IT SHOWS UP IN PRINT...

[Jester] SINCE IT HAS NOT HAPPENED... AND I CLEARLY SAID THAT YESTERDAY... THAT WE HAVE NO VERIFIABLE CONFIRMATION ON THAT THEN IT REMAINS A SPECULATION AT THIS TIME....

[ModelWoman] Jester Boehner had alot to say about O today    http://www.newsmax.com/World/MiddleEast/John-Boehner-Barack-Obama-global-chaos-Benjamin-Netanyahu/2015/04/02/id/636006/

Hoosier Girl] Jester Has the Gold re-instatement Treaty been signed off on & the Oil credits been agreed on with all involved?

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Do you have that info yet??

[Jester] Hoosier Girl WISH I COULD ANSWER THAT QUESTION... AGAIN.... NOTHING VERIFIABLE ON THAT IS AVAILABLE... MANY ARE SPECULATING ON THAT... BUT I HAVE NO PROOF....

[seand] Jester, are you confident the crime families, as JW likes to call them, are being neutralized, at least to the point of starting the process?

[Jester] seand HARD TO SAY... THIS IS A VERY COMPLICATED PROCESS AND NO ONE CAN DETERMINE WHERE THAT SCENARIO LIES...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Well we will keep waiting then...

[Jester] Hoosier Girl NOT NECESSARILY.... THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENING THAT YOU CAN DERIVE HINTS FROM... AND OUR SOURCES ARE VERY LINED UP RIGHT NOW... THAT IS A GOOD THING...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Well that is a good thing for sure....

[Jester] DO YOU LIKE TO THINK THAT THE US GOT THEIR STUFF TOGETHER AND ARE TRYING TO PLAY BALL... ARE THE BAD GUYS BEING OVERRIDDEN... ALL WE CAN DO IS LOOK AT WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING AND TRY TO DETERMINE WHAT IT MEANS....

[jbmeans] Jester would you say that your "sources are very lined up right now," more than ever before?

[Jester] BOEHNER IS STILL IN THE MIDDLE EAST.... MCCONNELL IS STILL THERE TOO... WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING HANGING OUT THERE ALL WEEK DO YOU THINK?

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Appears that things are happening all over the world....

[nano59] not because the worlds on fire!

[seand] Wow....that is big.....very odd

[LdyFaith] Negotiations of oil credits I pray

[Jester] WORKING ON GETTING THINGS FINALIZED MAYBE? TRYING TO FORCE THE ISSUE MAYBE? GETTING IT DONE MAYBE? HAS TO BE A REASON THEY HAVE BEEN THERE ALL WEEK DON'T YOU THINK?

[Kuki] Hope so!

[nano59] one would like to think so!

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Hopefully Lew got the Big stuff done & in place now they are cleaning up the little stragglers...

[Jester] BUT NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE.... THERE IS NOTHING PUBLISHED ON WHAT THEY ARE DOING.... WELL I TAKE THAT BACK... BOEHNER IS IN ISRAEL AND THAT.... BUT THAT IS A HOP SKIP AND A JUMP FROM IRAQ... JUST SAYING... MAYBE HE LIKE TO VISIT AND SAY HI.... WHO KNOWS FOR SURE.. DOES NOT MAKE SENSE...

[seand] Jester, I want to think the best, but run smack dab into confirmation bias. Not sure, but hopeful

[Jester] DO NOT BE FOOLED... I LIKE THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS LINED UP... THREE DAY WEEKEND ON THE WAY... AND ON A FRIDAY THIS TIME... THE SAME DAY THE OTHER GUYS ARE USUALLY OFF TOO... THURSDAY IS TONIGHT... MY FAVORITE DAY... HAHAHAHHAHA

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Metals market is closed Friday too

[Hoosier Girl] lol

[pokerbrat] Jester my feeling is the US is playing ball with everyone in the Iran deal even the Puppedent gets some glory

[pokerbrat] They are saving some face??

[jam777] Jester ... Thursday night rv in iraq ... makes sense to me ... in country only right ? Iran and ISIS having all that IQD would be a slight problem otherwise.

[Kuki] jester So what's the word from HP?

[Jester] Kuki NO CHANGE... NO SMART CARDS... NO NEW NEWS...

[skidinar] A link here to the Eclipses site. Lunar eclipse is btwn 4am - 6am EST Early Saturday morning all. FYI    http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/

[Aunt B] Skidinar thank you for the info

[Kuki] skidinar Blood moon - significant

[LdyFaith] Skidinar , I read an article that the Jewish people (not Zionist),,, were asking Christians to pray with them,,4 /4 @ 4:44 their time (that is 6:58 cst saturday)

[skidinar] LdyFaith Interesting..

[LdyFaith] Skidinar I thought to too

[Jester] AND FINALLY DINAR LAND IS WAKING UP ABUT THE ADMIRAL... BEEN SAYING THAT FOR A LONG TIME... IT IS ALL BS...

[Jester] NOW THAT EVERYONE ELSE IT TALKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME LIKE TO BANG MY HEAD ON THE DESK.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] ALL OF THE PEEPS IN THE ADMIRAL GROUP ARE UP THE DANG CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE.... MAINLY BECAUSE THE REAL ADMIRAL DOES NOT ROLL THAT WAY AND THEY ARE NOT IN THE GROUP THEY THINK THEY ARE IN... I BEEN SAYING THAT FOR OVER A YEAR...

[reflection] Jester have you heard anything else regarding the G64 group?

[Jester] reflection NO I HAVE NOT.... BUT IT IS NOT A PRIORITY OF MINE SO THAT SHOULD NOT BE A SURPRISE....

[Jester] reflection I WISH I HAD MORE INFO... BUT THEY DO NOT SEEM TO LIKE TO TALK TO ANYONE AT ALL... SO I JUST KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT TO AVOID THEIR ANIMOSITY...

[alfonse] Good Night and God Bless ALL

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat Empty Re: JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !! JESTER'S Thursday Chat

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 pm

JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat Resize10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat 2805820865  JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat 2805820865  JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat 2805820865  JESTER says he knows LOTS of stuff !!  JESTER'S Thursday Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum