Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011 5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced

+2
Esther414
peter3
6 posters

Go down

@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced Empty @Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011 5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced

Post by peter3 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:52 am

@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat
07/01/2011

5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the procedure was for wiring a large amount and i had planned to talk in circles and not mention dinar just that it was an investment. As soon as I said i have a foreign investment....she said oh the DINAR, yes we are hearing it is on its way and she made me an appt for Tuesday at 10am and said "so next week i should see you walking heavy."

5:56 PM [drdinar] NO Fluff people.... i know you all know me for jokes...but this was just 45 mins ago.... i was just surprised she didn't do what they did months ago and say,....we are not selling it.... but she waisted no time telling me about their investment and wealth management stuff. i feel better to have a personal confirmation.

5:58 PM [GrannieAnnie] drdinar Thank you darlin, that is just one more confirmations. And I LIKE it !!!!

5:58 5:58 PM [drdinar] GrannieAnnie YES

6:00 PM [drdinar] dinardebbie60 woodsfam Wizards13 solidgold donny50 tradewind1 TROJAN ladyj47 NP just thought id share that......I liked it when she said, "Next week you should be walking Heavy" 6:09 PM [drdinar] ladyj47 morey68 i don't believe she would ask me to make an appt for Tuesday if she didn;t know anything... i have an acct with them already she even told me to Wire the Funds to a new acct when it rv's and that is what we are doing on Tuesday...

*Bulldog75 & Bluwolf GET chat Fri
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced Empty Wells Fargo BS

Post by The G-Man Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:19 am

Well I hate to burst bubbles and I am a positive thinker and a positive person but Wells Fargo is NOT going to exchange the Dinar, They will exchange the Dong. We in Alaska are forced to fly to the Lower 48 to cash in because WF is the only foreign exchange bank in Alaska. So, they will be glad to accept your deposit from Ali or Chase or BOA, or Citi, but they will not exchange Dinars. I will close my accounts in wells fargo, all 4 of them, and put my money in a friendly bank. No bitterness passes the G-Mans lips. It is just a simple business deal. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. There is no financcial reason for WF to pass on the exchange. It is totally irrational. If more people threatened to close their acounts if WF doesn't exchange they might change their mind. I know WF and they are a hostile bank. Sorry guys, WF will not exchange. If they won';t do the hard work why reward them with your blessing. Don't make any sense to me. My Pastor friend went to the local WF bank this morning July 1 and was told in nno uncertain terms that they will NOT exchange Dinars.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced Empty Rest of the story

Post by MntnLady Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 am

[6:04 PM: [drdinar] solidgold , YES My personal STORY....... I've been with them for 8 years and asked them about this months ago and I got a different answer. I was actually going to switch banks but I went in today when i heard they bought a FOREIGN EXCHANGE COMPANY two months ago. And that is when she dropped the confidence bomb on me. I was happy.
[6:04 PM] : drdinar] NP i am more convinced now since I heard it directly myself....she even admitted they had been told it was on the way.... i was trying not to look amazed. then she asked me what I had been hearing.....

bounce crazyspin threadsneaker

I was in the chat when drdinar was posting & it was very exciting
Blessings from God

MntnLady

Back to top Go down

@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced Empty Re: @Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011 5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Folks,

Wells fargo has been in the forex business for years. Take a look at their website it has a list of about 3 dozen foreign currencies that they do and will exhange. IQD is not listed at this time. It has been said their are one of the big four. But as of the last few days more than one person, on different sites have stateed, for some reason WF has bailed. Of course this is hard to believe with their size and the money involved, ON THE SURFACE IT SEEMS THAT WAY.

Yes, they just purchased a ForEx compnay based in FL. from a bank in Ireland. So do they really need to do all the work at cash in, or will they make their money on the back end during all the transfers, wires, ect... in the process? So maybe they are backing off the "retail" end and concentating on the "wholesale" end.

As our friend G-Man has stated, this could cost them some retail customers in the idea that most folks don't want to go thru the hassle of changing banks. But, as new millionairs, most of us will have more than a few accounts in more than a couple of financial institutions, just skipping Wells won't be very hard. If they don't what to help us now, as I am in Alaska also, we can always do what my grandmother used to say, "vote with my feet" and go somewhere else.

Just random thoughts,

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced Empty WF personal story

Post by catalinagrace Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:01 pm

WF in east Texas emailed me an investment package and said when it rv's I will have to go the downtown Houston branch to TCB. Her branch did not handle currencies, but the dt branch is waiting.

catalinagrace

Back to top Go down

@Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011   5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced Empty Re: @Drdinar Wells Fargo story from GET chat 07/01/2011 5:54 PM [drdinar] I went to Wellsfargo today and for the first time i met with the personal banker and they have always said they wasn't dealing with the "Dinar" well i went to ask them what the proced

Post by The G-Man Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 pm

catalinagrace wrote:WF in east Texas emailed me an investment package and said when it rv's I will have to go the downtown Houston branch to TCB. Her branch did not handle currencies, but the dt branch is waiting.

Well if that is true then it is even worse. A bank is supposed to help it's customers. I have been a customer on Wells Fargo in Alaska for 16 yeras. I have deposited millions of dollars from our business in their bank. When I go in there and ask their manager or their Foreign Exchange person about the Iraqi Dinar, I do not receive the following, remember I DO NOT receive or hear the following conversation. "I'm sorry sir but we do not exchange Iraq Dinars at this branch, however, some of our offices in the Lower 48 will. We could arrange to give your dinars a visual check, certify the number and amount of your dinars and will send them at no charge by courier to Houston bank for our De La Rue machine to verify their authenticity. In the meantime, we will credit your account for a certain percentage so that you can take care of incidental expenses". They do not do that. They, on the other hand are outright hostile to me as if I was trying to contaminate their branch with Savin gas. Outright hostile. So, like 1alaskan says I will vote with my feet and I ask all of you Wells Fargo people to use other banks who are not hostile and teach WF a lesson in good manners. This bank is a hostile bank and does not deserve consideration for any of us to use their services. They have just about threatened their employees job if they say anything positive about the dinar. The other day when I went in there to make a deposit I talked to one of their Foreign Exchange tellers. I asked if they had a De la Rue machine and he himmed and hawed and said no. Prior to that by several months another FX teller told me they did have one. I asked this person about the Dinars and was told that they will exchange Dong but not dinars. I asked why and was told that they could not discuss it. I asked him if he would like to buy some and he stuttered as if the Gestapo might be watching and he said we can't. It would cost our job. I said, if you had a million dollars in the bank you would not have to worry about losing your job. He grinned sadly. So, that's the G-Man's opinion for what ever it is worth. My advice is take your money to a friendly bank who falls all over themselves to be of service, like the one directly across the street.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum