Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT! I love my cats !

3 posters

Go down

Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  Empty Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT! I love my cats !

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:38 pm

[Jester] HI YA MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[Jester] SOOOO... IS EVERYONE STARTING TO BELIEVE NOW... THE PUZZLE PIECES ARE FALLING INTO PLACE ALL OVER... EVEN THE NAYSAYERS ARE HAVING TO ADMIT IT...

[jbmeans] Jester never doubted you

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Frank is starting to talk like he listens to you! Hahahaha

[hoot2602] Jester Yes, it has become most interesting!

[Jester] SOME ARE STILL IGNORING IT AND TALKING ALL IRAQ... ALL THIS SECURITY  STUFF IS SORT OF SILLY.... WE JUST HAD A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THE GOVERNMENT OVER THERE AND DIDN'T SEEM TO BE WORRIED ABOUT IT...

[Jester] SO THE AIIB CONTINUES TO GATHER FRIENDS....

[Jester] Taiwan, Norway seek to join China-backed AIIB, Japan still cautious

[Jester] (Reuters) - Japan remains cautious about signing up to the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), indicating that Tokyo will miss the March 31 deadline for application, but both Taiwan and Norway said they would seek to join the institution.

[Jester] Finance Minister Taro Aso reiterated Japan's concerns about governance at the AIIB, its debt sustainability and environmental and social safeguards.

[Jester] "Unless these conditions are secured, Japan has no choice but to be very cautious about joining," Aso told reporters after a cabinet meeting.

[Jester] I THINK O WROTE THAT FOR HIM....

[Jester] HERE IS A BIGGIE....

[Jester] Taiwan sought to join the proposed development bank despite historical animosity and a lack of formal diplomatic relations between the island and China.

[Jester] In a statement released late on Monday, Taiwan presidential office spokesman Charles Chen said joining the AIIB will help Taiwan in its efforts at regional economic integration and raise the possibility of joining other multinational bodies.

[Jester] It was not immediately known whether Beijing would accept Taiwan's application to join the AIIB.

[Jester] Asked about Taiwan's application, Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said: "Our principle has not changed, and that is that it will be an open, inclusive and multilateral organization which we welcome all sides to join.

[Jester] GUESS THAT ANSWERS THAT QUESTION....

[Jester] "But for Taiwan's application to join, it should abide by the relevant principles, which is to avoid the problem appearing of 'two Chinas' or 'one China, one Taiwan'."

[Jester] Most countries, including the United States, do not recognize Taiwan due to pressure from China. Taiwan is not a member of the United Nations, the World Bank or the International Monetary Fund.

[Jester] HMMMM... INTERESTING THEY WILL TAKE THE APPLICATION.... LOOKS LIKE IT WILL ALL WORK OUT...

[Jester] The AIIB is seen as a significant setback to U.S. efforts to extend its influence in the Asia-Pacific region and balance China's growing financial clout and assertiveness.

[Jester] China has set a March 31 deadline to become a founding member of the AIIB and over 40 nations have joined or said they intend to, adding clout to an institution seen as enhancing Beijing's regional and global influence.

[Jester] Norway also said it wanted to join as a prospective founder member.

[Jester] "Norway is a substantial contributor to global development efforts, and wishes to join countries from Asia and other parts of the world in further refining the structure and mission of the AIIB," Foreign Minister Boerge Brende said in a statement on a government website.

[Jester] ONE MORE...

[Jester] China's finance ministry said that Kyrgyzstan had applied to become a member too.

[Jester] Japan and the United States are the two notable absentees.

[Jester] The AIIB is seen as a challenge to the World Bank and Asian Development Bank and has drawn a cool response from the United States, although many of Washington's allies, including Australia, South Korea, Britain, France, Germany and Italy, have announced they would join the bank.

[Jester] (Reporting by Tetsushi Kajimoto in TOKYO, Jeanny Kao and Michael Gold in TAIPEI, Ben Blanchard and Sui-Lee Wee in BEIJING; Editing by Raju Gopalakrishnan)

[Jester] LINK....   http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/31/us-asia-aiib-idUSKBN0MR0J820150331

[Hoosier Girl] Jester WOW

[Jester] I AM NOT SURPRISED AT JAPAN.... THEY ARE A WELL KNOWN US LACKEY...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Hasn’t Japan been talking to China about poss joining?

[Jester] Hoosier Girl THEY INDICATED THEY MAY JOIN DOWN THE ROAD A BIT...

[RoseRedTyler] Jester sometime in June or so

[Jester] NOW.... THIS IS FROM YESTERDAY AND I AM PROVIDING THIS TO PROVOKE THOUGHT PROCESS...

[Jester] US treasury secretary in China on eve of Asia bank deadline

[Jester] The stated goal of Treasury Secretary Jack Lew’s trip to China today is to discuss technology policy. Washington has, after all, complained that proposed Chinese anti-terrorism laws, which would require encryption keys be handed over to the Beijing government, are an undue burden and an opening for government-sponsored corporate espionage, and thus represent a threat to international trade.

[eagle1777] Jester sounds like a cover story

[Jester] HMMM... HOLD THAT THOUGHT... THAT IS THE STATED GOAL... THERE WERE ACTUALLY TWO MEETINGS.... WONDER WHAT THE OTHER ONE WAS ABOUT....

[Jester] But those laws are just drafts, and they’ve been on the table for a while now. Lew’s trip, according to reports, was hastily arranged and falls, it turns out, just one day before the deadline for countries to join the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), and just days after South Korea joined most other Asian nations and many European powers in signing on to the bank. In fact, of the countries considered U.S. allies, the only major economies that have yet to join the AIIB are Canada and Japan.

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Hummm

[eagle1777] Jester maybe last minute change of heart. maybe the republic joined

[Jester] BACK TO THAT IN A SEC TOO...

[Jester] But the AIIB is also seen as the further devolution of the U.S.-centric economic order organized under the Bretton Woods agreement in 1944, and an attempt by China to work its soft power in the face of growing dissatisfaction and distrust of western-led lending institutions, namely, the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.

[Jester] Earlier this month, Lew warned Congress “new players were challenging U.S. leadership in the multilateral system,” adding, in his prepared testimony, that U.S. “credibility and influence are being threatened.”

[Jester] BLAH BLAH BLAH... SAME OLE SAME OLE.... SKIPPING DOWN....

[Hoosier Girl] Hahahaha

[Jester] “The timing of Secretary Lew’s visit to coincide with the deadline for countries applying for founding membership of the AIIB may signal that the US has decided to join,” said Tim Condon, chief economist and head of Research at ING Asia, to the South China Morning Post.

[Jester] YIKES!

[Jester] And the deficit-hawking marketeers at the Peterson Institute for International Economics said the “United States should bless” its allies who have joined the AIIB, and should jump on board, too, to counterbalance Chinese influence, according to a column posted in the Financial Times. Not that Peterson’s C. Fred Bergsten, who penned that Op-Ed, thinks there is all that much to worry about. "Because the Chinese have been suspect on these issues, they will lean over backwards to follow international best practices," said Bergsten to Marketplace. "My guess is, they’re going to be holier than the Pope."

[Jester] Given the current pontiff’s positions on the evils of the capitalist system, maybe not. But potentially more influential than the austerity-obsessed existing order? Perhaps.

[Jester] GO POPE...

[Jester] LINK...   http://america.aljazeera.com/blogs/scrutineer/2015/3/30/us-treasury-secretary-flies-to-china-on-eve-of-asia-bank-deadline.html

[Jester] NOW... I HAVE HEARD FROM SEVERAL GOOD SOURCES THAT THE US SNUCK IN AND JOINED AND LEW SIGNED THE THING... NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO BACK THAT UP IN THE NEWS THAT I CAN FIND ANYWHERE... NOT FOR LACK OF LOOKING EITHER... SO WE WILL SEE.....

[pokerbrat] Jester I trust your sources more then I trust CNN

[eagle1777] Jester WOW

[Jester] SO THE NEXT QUESTIONS WILL BE INTERESTING... WHAT WAS BOEHNER DOING IN IRAQ... WHAT WAS MCCONNEL DOING IN IRAQ.... WHAT WAS LEW DOING IN CHINA... FOR THAT MATTER WHAT WAS HE DOING IN SAN FRANCISCO TODAY...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester That sure would be a wonderful thing if the US would play well with the world

[hoot2602] Jester representing the Republic?

[pokerbrat] Hoosier Girl the Republic.

[eagle1777] Jester makes you go HHHHMMMMMMMMMMM

[Jester] NOW... WE HAPPENED TO BE LOOKING FOR AN AGREEMENT... ONE THAT WE WOULD RECOGNIZE AND NO ONE ELSE WOULD... I THINK THIS MAY BE THE ONE....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Treaty Contracts

[Jester] Hoosier Girl SHEESH.... BARELY BEAT YOU TO IT... HAHAHHAHAH

[Jester] SO... IN MY OPINION THESE ARE REPUBLIC LEANING PEEPS... SO YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF WHAT THEY ARE DOING TROTTING AROUND THE GLOBE MEETING WITH THE IRAQ PM AND THE CHINA PREMIER... ON HASTILY ARRANGED TRIPS IT SEEMS...

[pokerbrat] Getting deals done????

[Jester] GOOD FOR THE REPUBLIC I WOULD THINK... AND SINCE NO ONE LIKE OBOOBOO... HE WAS NOT INVITED TO ANY OF IT...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester They must be representing the Republic

[Jester] Hoosier Girl HAHAHA.... GOT YOU AGAIN.... HAHAHHAHA

[Hoosier Girl] Jester They don’t want him in Iraq

[Jester] Hoosier Girl HE LEFT THEM TO HANG OUT TO DRY WITH MALIKI... THEY HATE HIS GUTS...

[nano59] what's in san francisco?

[Jester] nano59 SOMEONE IS LISTENING.... THE WORLD HEADQUARTERS OF WELLS FARGO...

[nano59] Jester ohhhhh.....didn't know that

[RoseRedTyler] Also, is not SF where the first Chinese Exchange is suppose to be?

[Jester] SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE LISTENING INSTEAD OF THINKING UP THE NEXT SILLY COMMENT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ON RECAPS WITH....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester lol

[nano59] Jester did I get on Recaps......lol........just kidding

[pokerbrat] Jester that's what I put Down when someone ask for my bank address San Fran

[Jester] nano59 WELL IT WAS A GOOD CATCH.... YOU DESERVE IT...

[Jester] SO ANYWAY... A HUGE AMOUNT OF COINCIDENTAL LOOKING THINGS ARE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW BUT HERE IS THE DEAL... I AM BETTING THESE ARE ALL THE PARTS OF THE PUZZLE THAT ARE MISSING IN THE BIG PICTURE... AND THAT IT IS ABOUT TO GET VERY NEAR COMPLETE...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester KOOOOOL

[pokerbrat] HAPPYDANCE

[Hoosier Girl] cheers CHECKERED FLAG

[Jester] NOW..... HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE... DOES NOT SAY IT... SORT OF LIKE SPOCK I THINK... IMPLIED...

[Jester] BUT IT IS WORTH A MENTION... SINCE THEY CANNOT COME OUT AND SAY IT AND MAKE O LOOK BAD...

[Jester] US backs China-led AIIB ahead of joining deadline

[Jester] BEIJING: The US today hinted at joining the China-sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) before the deadline tomorrow saying it is looking forward to cooperating with the new bank which most US allies have joined disregarding its objections.

[Jmk47] Jester',,,,,,,,,,,any truth to Iraq needing to open their budget before 1 st to retro back pay to jan1

[Jester] US can cooperate with the bank as it welcomes and supports proposals that are helpful to infrastructure construction, US Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew said.

[Jester] Lew is here for talks with Chinese officials. The cooperation can be carried out through the China-US Strategic and Economic Dialogue (SED), the World Bank and the AIIB, and any other mechanisms accepted by the two countries, Lew said in his talks with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang earlier on, Chinese Vice Minister of Finance Zhu Guangyao quoted him as saying.

[Jester] Lew's "surprise" visit here ahead of the last date for joining the bank has sparked speculation that the US is negotiating with China to join the bank which it opposed earlier stating that it lacked transparency.

[Jester] SHEESH.... THAT IS THE DANG POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK IN MY OPINION....

[Jester] Already India, along with 30 countries including staunch US allies UK, Germany and France have joined the bank making the Barack Obama administration rethink its concerns that it could become a competitor to the US-led World Bank, IMF and ADB, as it is set to start with USD 50 billion investment.

[jbmeans] Jester Exactly

[Hoosier Girl] Jester True

[Jester] Zhu told state-run Xinhua news agency after the hour-long talks that Lew also welcomes China playing a bigger role in international economic affairs.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/business/us-backs-china-led-aiib-ahead-of-joining-deadline/articleshow/46747901.cms

[Jester] SO LOTS OF SPECULATION THAT THE US WOULD JOIN... AND GOOD SOURCES SAYING THEY DID...

[Jester] WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE...

[nano59] almost ready to sing kum ba yah???

.[pokerbrat] Jester all signs look good will Lew need special protection?

[Hoosier Girl] pokerbrat Im sure he already has it!!

[chuck60] Jester One of the reasons, IMHO, that they very well could have joined, is I just don't see them joining later as a "regular" member, as opposed to joining now as a "founding" member. Can't see US taking a "lesser seat" than these other countries. My humble opinion only.

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,"they" meaning the Republic ,, and not the Corporation, ,, it seems hopeful

[Jester] LdyFaith YOU CANNOT HAVE TWO GOVERNMENT OVER ONE COUNTRY AT ONCE...

[Jester] GOTTA CHANGE YOUR THINKING ON THAT ONE...

[pokerbrat] Jester I am doing 180 on JL after I did a 180 on him a few months ago. lol

[Jester] THE GAME IS AFOOT... I AM TOLD THINGS WILL GET INTERESTING IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS... I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT....

[LdyFaith] Jester me too

[LuCKyB] Jester how many years have we had a shadow government pulling the strings on our government puppets ?

[Hoosier Girl] Jester me toooo

[nano59] Jester how exciting

[pokerbrat] Jester so exciting!

[DEVINEHEALTH] blood moon sat night could be a sign

[skidinar] DEVINEHEALTH do you know what time sat night .. i know it takes 3 hours..

[DEVINEHEALTH] not sure probably midnight est

[Hoosier Girl] 2015 is the year of the sheep

[ModelWoman] Jester Looks like Lew had something to say about China's yuan today too: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102550987

[Jester] SOOO.... REMEMBER ME TELLING YOU THAT WHEN THIS ALL GOES DOWN IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK THE WAY EVERYONE THINKS?

[Shar] Jester yes

[diditrvyeet] yes more than once ha

[Jester] SOOO... JUST TO VINDICATE MYSELF OF THE DISCLAIMER... IF YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING RECAPS YOU MIGHT BE NOTICING OTHER CERTAIN GURUS COMING OUT WITH PREDICTIONS THAT ARE SAYING THINGS THAT INDICATE I MIGHT HAVE BEEN RIGHT ABOUT THAT....

[nano59] Jester imagine that......it's about time

[jbmeans] Jester yes I have noticed

[hoot2602] Jester isn't that a coincidence?

[Jester] BETTER BE LISTENING.... THE TRUTH IS STARTING TO COME OUT... STRUCTURED PAYOUTS.... MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION AMOUNTS... BLAH BLAH BLAH.... TOLD YOU SO.... HAHAHAHAH....

[Jester] AND I TOLD YOU FOR A LONG TIME THAT NO ONE IS GOING TO BE-BOP INTO THE BANK TO COLLECT A BAZILLION BUCKS....

[pokerbrat] Except maybe TNT

[Jester] pokerbrat NOPE... I GOT STUFF FROM THERE INDICATING HE IS GOING WITH THE FLOW ON THAT TOO.... SOOOO... THERE YA GO...

[pokerbrat] WHAT????

[Jester] SHOWED UP ON RECAPS TODAY SOMEONE SENT IT TO ME THIS MORNING...

[hoot2602] Jester TnT is talking about ceilings and structured payouts but still sounds like the banks and Sterling will be doing the bulk of cashing in

[Jester] WELL ANYWAY... I CAN TELL YOU THIS... I HAVE NOT HAD THIS MUCH INFORMATION LINING UP IN A LONG TIME... AND IF MY SOURCES ARE CORRECT... WE WILL NOT BE WAITING MUCH LONGER...

[hoot2602] Jester Now, that is great news! Yippee!

[Jester] YOU KNOW I DO NOT PUT STUFF LIKE THAT OUT TO GET EVERYONE EXCITED.... BUT I AM PRETTY EXCITED MYSELF... LOL

[Americana] Jester CHECKERED FLAG
[Vigilance] Jester sweet!

[ [Betsy Ross] Jester ok then I'm excited now!!!

[Hoosier Girl] Jester You Excited!!??? That is Good news!!

[Jester] EVERYONE KEEP YOUR FINGERS AND TOES AND EYES CROSSED... AND A PRAYER TO THE BIG GUY IS CERTAINLY A GOOD IDEA TOO....

[Betsy Ross] Jester they have been since Sunday

[nano59] Jester ABSOLUTELY

[LuCKyB] it does look positive for a fact

[DEVINEHEALTH] resurrection Sunday is coming!! Could the republic be coming forth!!

[eagle1777] how ironic that would be

[Jester] WELL I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN ALL OF YOU GET WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN LIKING TO HAVE FOR ALL THIS TIME... BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER WHERE IT CAME FROM... YOU MIGHT LOOK BACK ON THE TRIBULATIONS AS A TEST OF YOUR WILL... AND AN EDUCATION ON WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING WITH IT WHEN THE TIME COMES... BECAUSE THERE IS A REASON IT WAS NOT EASY...

[hoot2602] Jester well said

[Hannah] Jester Absolutely!
[jojill] Jester so true

[LuCKyB] nothing worth while is easy

[nano59] Jester I would like to think that this is just the beginning for all of us......

[pokerbrat] Jester Absofreaking lutly!!!!!!!!

[dave_144] Jester I agree! It was an opportunity to learn much!!!

[jojill] This world is about to change for the better

[Dinarrocks] Jester Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!

[Hoosier Girl] Jester It will be up to us to help bring our country back to her glory

[Jester] jojill AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.... I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO BECOME PART OF THE SOLUTION AND NOT PART OF THE PROBLEM... USE YOUR BLESSING WISELY TO HELP AS MANY AS YOU CAN...

[diditrvyeet] Hoosier Girl so true otherwise we know what happens

[Hannah] Jester I am so excited to get started. I have plans both big and small ..... to His glory!

[dave_144] Jester We are the ones who must help the Sheeple to understand what has happened.

[Dinarrocks] dave_144 We must become shepherds to the sheeple!

[Jester] dave_144 YES A VERY GOOD THING TO GET DONE FOR SURE....

[Vigilance] thanks Jester and God bless you all and America! flag flag

[Jester] OKAY EVERYONE... I AM SURE I WILL BE TALKING TO EVERYONE I KNOW AGAIN TOMORROW... WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING THEN...

[Hannah] God bless you all and God bless our Country!

[Jester] YOU ALL TAKE IT EASY AND BE BLESSED....

[Jester] HUG A CAT .... HAHAHHAHAHA

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  Empty Re: Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT! I love my cats !

Post by zcountess Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:07 pm

flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame

A good Christine LAGARDE VIDEO ABOUT THE NUMBER 7 BRAND NEW !

Christine Lagarde; Illuminati Message Decoded(2015)

https://youtu.be/Gm7ZGs-ScGA 
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  Empty Re: Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT! I love my cats !

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Jester wrote: [Jester] BLAH BLAH BLAH... SAME OLE SAME OLE....

Yep pretty much sums up your whole post.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  2805820865  Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  2805820865  Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  2805820865  Best advice from Jester yet... he says to HUG A CAT!  I love my cats !  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum