Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Monday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester's Monday Night Chat

2 posters

Go down

Jester's Monday Night Chat Empty Jester's Monday Night Chat

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:06 am

[Jester] HI YA EARLY BIRDS....

[Jester] SINCE THIS IS THE TIME I HAVE TONIGHT YOU GET THE TIME...

[jojill] Jester hear anything about Lew and Boehner

[Jester] jojill NO FEEDBACK YET... HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE...

[Jester] OKAY... THERE IS A LOT OUT THERE TODAY... GOT SOMETHING ON JAPAN FINALLY... HA!

[Jester] Japan expected to join Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank

[Jester] Japan is likely to join the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank within a few months, according to the country’s ambassador to Beijing, a move that would see Tokyo break ranks with Washington and leave the US as the only big holdout.

[Jester] Masato Kitera told the Financial Times he agreed with Japanese business leaders’ belief that the country would sign up to the China-led development bank by June.

[Jester] “The business community woke up late, but now they have mounted a big campaign for the AIIB which appears to be very effective,” Mr Kitera said.

[Jester] The $50bn AIIB has proved a flashpoint for international alliances, with Washington increasingly rattled as traditional allies — starting with the UK and including South Korea and Australia in recent days — break ranks.

[Jester] A Japanese move to join the bank would be a reversal of rhetoric and, for China, the biggest coup yet given the fractious relationship between the two Asian powers. Japan also has strong links to the rival Asian Development Bank, the head of which it traditionally appoints, and has in the past questioned the need for a new bank.

[Jester] THERE IS MORE TO IT.... HERE IS THE LINK.

[Hoosier Girl] Jester They all are jumping about now...

[eranimo] That's great news

[LdyFaith] The worm,,, has turned,,, yeahhhh

[AwakeningCoach1 ] Jester - that is huge! IMO, clearly indicates the death of the cabal's grip.

[seand] Jester, that post last night makes me wonder what else we could squeeze out of you, if we asked the right question?

[seand] Jester, trust that you have a following....recaps would not put it out there if no one was clicking on it. They are

[seand] It made sense

[Jester] seand WELL THERE IS A LOT MORE POLITICS INVOLVED THERE THAN YOU MIGHT THINK... lol

[AKandyGrahm] Jester - I just have one question regarding last..... and I'm sorry if it's a dumb one - but although I can understand why Lew is there.... what the H does Boehner have to contribute? He can't even keep his own constituency under control, let alone negotiate with a foreign country.......

[Jester] AKandyGrahm I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU LAST NIGHT...

[Jester] THE CURIOSITY IS THE REASON WHY HE IS THERE... AND NOT KERRY.... KERRY IS THE SEC OF STATE... NOT BOEHNER...

[Jester] THINK ABOUT IT...

[Jester] SOMEONE HAS TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE THING...

[Jester] AND IT IS NOT KERRY THAT IS FOR SURE....

[Jester] AKandyGrahm THAT IS BECAUSE AS A DEMOCRAT YOU HAVE NO USE FOR BOEHNER... WHAT CAN I SAY... YOU ARE USING YOUR DEMOCRATIC CONFIRMATION BIAS TO NOT SEE WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU....

[Jester] SINCE BOEHNER IS THE LEADER OF THAT SIDE... THE JOB IS HIS... WHETHER YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT...

[AKandyGrahm] That may be true, Jester, but I always try to keep an open mind about -whoever it is

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I’m just glad somebody is trying to get the job done

[AwakeningCoach1 ] Jester - Boehner is representing the Republic?

[Jester] AwakeningCoach1 THIS IS A THEORY.... YOU GUYS LISTEN.... MAKE THE CONNECTION HERE PLEASE.... YOU HAVE TUNNELVISION AND YOU ARE NOT LISTENING....

[Jester] FOLLOW ALONG...

[AKandyGrahm] Jester - I'm just not seeing it..... there are a lot of Republicans that I would consider to be better than him.

[Jester] ()BANGING HEAD ON DESK>I GIVE UP....

[AwakeningCoach1 ] Jester - lol I was simply trying to help AKandyGrahm understand. Thank you!

[Jester] OKAY... LET'S USE LOGIC.... NOT TRYING TO OUT THINK ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FACTS...

[seand] Atkandygrahm, look at the different positions of power. Most are typical go whichever way the winds blowing politician. Boehner is such. The wind is changing. O has had a chance, but either could not or would not go with the wind. Someone of power needs to for the republic to return. It has to start with someone. Jester is just noting that Boehner going to Iraq is odd, at best.

[AKandyGrahm] Thank you SEAND - that makes sense to me!!

[Jester] SO... I POSTED FOR AN HOUR LAST NIGHT ABOUT WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE TREATY... YES? REMEMBER?

[alfonse] Yes

[pokerbrat] Yes

[LH] yes

[Jester] THEY POOFTERED THE ONE IN 2013 AND NOW WE NEED ANOTHER.... RIGHT?

[jojill] Yes

[eranimo] Yes

[Jester] AND THE WORD I HAD WAS IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CORPORATE/REPUBLIC CONNECTION.... WITH ME SO FAR?

[LdyFaith] Yesss

[happyjack] yes

[Jester] NOW... SOME US REPRESENTATIVES SHOW UP IN IRAQ... SIMPLE... BUT ARE THEY THE PLAYERS ANYONE EXPECTED?

[seand] No

[eranimo] No

[Jester] WE KNOW THAT KERRY IS THE SEC OF STATE... AND THAT IS USUALLY HIS JOB YES?

[seand] Yes

[OnlyMe] Yes

[Jester] SO THEY HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY AND THE HOUSE MAJORITY LEADER SHOW UP IN IRAQ?

[Jester] THEY HAVE NO OBVIOUS BUSINESS IN ANYTHING LIKE THAT WHICH YOU WOULD USUALLY EXPECT THE SEC OF STATE TO BE INVOLVED WITH...

[Jester] IS THE LOGIC OF THE QUESTION NOW BECOMING APPARENT?

[seand] True

[eranimo] Yes

[caro] yes

[Jester] SO.... LEW IS THE HEAD OF THE UST... WHICH HAS CONTROL OF THE OIL CREDIT CONTRACTS...

[Hoosier Girl] Money

[Jester] AND HE IS IN IRAQ WITH BOEHNER...

[Jester] MAYBE JUST A CURIOSITY... MAYBE NOT... ARE YOU GETTING THE DRIFT NOW?

[Hoosier Girl] Hmmmm To push the contracts along

[eranimo] Yes

[MarySunshine] Jester Yes

[pokerbrat] Get the credits done fund the Republic

[AKandyGrahm] Yes..... seand explained it perfectly. And maybe I am trying to out think you - but my curiosity is getting the best of me.

[Jester] SOMETHING IS UP... IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE... YOU HAVE TO POSTULATE THE REASONING...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, got it last night,,, is hopefully amazing,,, Makes total sense

[Kuki] Makes me hopeful

[Jester] A LONG LONG TIME AGO THE WORD WAS ALL OVER DINAR LAND THAT LEW WAS THE CHOICE OF CHINA TO GET THAT PART DONE...

[seand] And unlike the Netanyahu business, O and his lackeys in the media are being quiet about it

[Jester] MAYBE NO ONE REMEMBERS IT HAS BEEN SO LONG...

[Hoosier Girl] I remember

[LdyFaith] I remember

[PollyP] I remember and then Lew kinda went MIA, until now, huh, funny how that works

[Jester] PollyP WELL I HAVE OFTEN SAID OVER THAT TIME... THAT REMEMBER WHAT LEW IS SUPPOSED TO DO AND WHY HE IS THERE...

[PollyP] Jester, yep

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Yes

[LdyFaith] I am so Happy he is Iraq ,,, just saying

[pokerbrat] Jester yes but I'll admit I lost faith in Lew

[Jester] HE IS THE ONE TRUSTED BY THE CHINESE TO GET THAT DONE... THAT BEING THE OIL CREDIT CONTRACTS...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I like that!

[Kuki] Trust is huge

[Jester] pokerbrat ONLY BECAUSE YOU THINK HE SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BY NOW TO FURTHER YOUR PERSONAL INTEREST... THAT IS YOUR PERSONAL CONFIRMATION BIAS AT WORK.... DROP THAT LINE OF THOUGHT OR YOU WILL BE SINKING INTO SHEEPLE STATUS....

[Jester] HE HAS TO WORK WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE CORPORATION AND THAT IS HARD TO DO AT BEST....

[Kuki] Jester Pokerbrat Oh no! Not sheeple status!!

[Jester] THIS IS ALL A HUGE CHESS MATCH... AND IT IS NOT EASY FOR THEM... IF THEY CHOOSE SIDES TOO EARLY THEN O RUNS THEM OFF...

[Jester] SO IT IS ALL PART OF THE GAME...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Gotta be a sly ol Wolf in this game

[AKandyGrahm] I hate games.

[Jester] EVEN BOEHNER COULD BE WALKING THE TIGHTROPE FENCE... KEEP THAT IN PERSPECTIVE....

[alfonse] AKandyGrahm Everything is a game and most don't know the rules

[seand] Jester, the recent moves by the world, to join the BRICS and the end of the London fix, is forcing chess pieces into motion...Yes?

[Jester] seand ABSOLUTELY... IN MY OPINION...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, and then,,,,, all at once,,,, gold standard ?

[seand] Jester, the other player dinarland was all Jacked up about, besides Lew, was Christine L., but it seems her role has diminished...True?

[BobV ] Jester have you head about Military Practices In Ft. LAUDERDALE FL last night?

[happyjack] Jester So is Boehner our representative of/for the Republic?

[Jester] happyjack WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS HE OBVIOUSLY HAD SOME REASON FOR BEING THERE... THEY DO NOT JUST UP AND DECIDE TO VISIT IRAQ FOR NO REASON I WOULD THINK...

[happyjack] Jester Maybe, like you said, they are looking for someone with integrity, someone more trustworthy than the ones they have been trying to deal with.

[Jester] happyjack WELL THE REPUBLIC HAS TO HAVE A START... IF NOT WE ARE SUNK... THE PLAYERS ARE NOT SO OBVIOUS BECAUSE OF THE ISSUES AT HAND... MUCH STRONG ARMING AND PEOPLE MEETING SUSPICIOUS ENDS AND SUCH... IF YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION YOU HAVE TO IMAGINE THEY ARE HALF SCARED TO DEATH FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES....

[LuCkYb] Jester it do look like the shadow government is taking folks out one at a time don’t it

[Jester] I AM HOPING TO SEE SOME EVIDENCE OF WHAT THEY WERE DOING THERE SOON... NOTHING WAS MENTIONED ABOUT WHY IN THE ARTICLES SAYING THEY WERE GOING... WHICH IN AND OF ITSELF I FIND A LITTLE ODD....

[Jester] USUALLY THERE IS SOME EXPLANATION OF THAT UP FRONT.... THIS TIME... NOTHING...

[TxBikerLady] Jester true -they typically give a reason, even if not truthful

[Jester] I AM TOLD THE EVENT WILL NOT BE OBVIOUS.... THAT THE SHEEPLE WILL NOT NOTICE.... BUT THAT I WILL FIGURE IT OUT WHEN IT HAPPENS.... AND YOU MAY TOO... IF NOT I WILL TELL YOU... HAHHAHAHAH

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I don’t think they will clearly put it out there if its what we’re hoping for

[Kuki] Jester Appreciate that lol

[TxBikerLady] Jester Thanks for that hahahaha

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,AIIB,,,,, Republic,,,,,,,, and Gold Standard ?,,, just maybe ?

[SOLDIEROFCHRIST ] Jester i think that didn’t display the reason for going is great

[Jester] LdyFaith ALL PART OF THE PLAN AS I AM SEEING IT RIGHT NOW...

[Jester] SEEMS TO ME THERE ARE TWO CHOICES... TREATY.. PLAN B...

[Jester] AND PLAN B IS LOOMING EVER SO IMMINENT IN MY OPINION....

[Hoosier Girl] We desire the Treaty

[Jester] AND I DO NOT THINK THEY ARE BLUFFING....

[LuCkYb] they seem to be working around the US that’s for sure ..

[Jester] LuCkYb NO SEEM TO IT.. IT IS HAPPENING UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, I think they have proved they are NOT bluffing

[LuCkYb] Jester maybe that’s what’s going on?  Boehner is over there Begging Iran not to jump on china's band wagon

[Jester] LuCkYb I DO NOT THINK SO... I THINK THEY ARE PART OF THE PLAN... OTHERWISE WHY WAS LEW THERE TOO... JUST SAYING....

[LuCkYb] many people need to take there heads out of the sand and take a realistic look at what is going on '

[happyjack] Jester Lew is head of the UST. What could he possibly be negotiating? Something to do with money...He is not political.

[Jester] happyjack VERY GOOD POINT.... THANKS FOR NOTICING PART OF THE ISSUE.... AS I SAID EARLIER.... THE UST HAS THE IRAQ OIL CREDIT CONTRACTS... THINK ABOUT THAT....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I hope Lew & Co re not negotiating... I hope they are doing the finial sign offs....

[Jester] OKAY.... NEED A SMALL BREAK... LET'S LET PATIENCE AND CREW WRAP UP THE EARLY PART REAL QUICK.... GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO REGROUP WITH SOME QUESTIONS.... AND I WILL BE BACK IN A BIT OKAY?.

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I think Lew is there to get her done...

[Jester] Hoosier Girl GOOD THINKING AS USUAL.... HA!

[hoot2602] Hoosier Girl I hope you are correct!

[Jester] GOING TO GRAB A QUICK BITE... WON'T BE LONG....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Jester] OKAY I HAVE FOOD... AND SLIPPERY FINGERS... HAHAHHAHAH

[LdyFaith] Jester welcome back,,,

[Goose] Jester with a margarita

[Jester] Goose NOPE... WORK NIGHT... HA!

[alfonse] Jester The keyboard WILL take further punishment

[Jester] alfonse AS ALWAYS.. HAHAHAHHA

[Jester] SO WHAT IS EVERYONE HERE THINKING ABOUT... I AM HERE.. LET'S DO THIS... HA!

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, so Lew is in China tomorrow,,, and then back here,,,, right ?

[Jester] LdyFaith INTERESTING ROUTE BACK HOME IS IT NOT?

[Bgood] Jester, I read today about the house and senate passing a bill/budget that would eliminate the national debt in ten years, repeal obomacare, and is balanced among other things.

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, very interesting, , and the timing,,, impeccable

[hoot2602] Jester Don't know if you saw our comments/questions about controlled cash in, structured pay outs. Seems like lots of BS is popping up and not sure what to believe...its sort of parallels your group/no-group situation.

[oxglove] Jester US joining AIIB

[Jester] Bgood BRING US A LINK AND WE CAN ALL READ IT...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Getting the signed docs in place I would think???

[LdyFaith] HoosierGirl pray

[Jester] hoot2602 I DID NOT... DID YOU PREFER A LINK PERHAPS?

[SOLDIEROFCHRIST ] Jester I’m truly excited for what is going on with Lew in Iraq and can’t wait for the outcome... he sees the handwriting on the wall and hope and pray no one gets in his way

[hoot2602] Jester Let me see if I can dig it up.

[Jester] Hoosier Girl WELL THAT SCENARIO DOES COME TO MIND FOR SURE...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Would be nice wouldn’t it....

[chuck60] Jester I knew Boehner and Moon (UN) were in Iraq today, but I thought I read that Lew was in China today and tomorrow. I could be wrong though.

[oxglove] "Jester US Looking Forward to AIIB cooperation: Jacob Lew"  http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2015-03/30/content_19954356.htm

[SOLDIEROFCHRIST ] Jester lol Jim willie doesn’t either but at this point actions speak louder than words and im liking the actions starting with his meet with congress

[pokerbrat] Jester I don't like him because he never got anything done! But maybe that was the plan

[oxglove] chuck60 in China

[Bgood] Jester, sorry it took so long. iPhone.   http://www.nwyc.com/s3web/1002033/explore.cfm?w=art&art=1612

[LdyFaith] Pokerbratt,,, maybe its is all a question of timing, ,,, just sayin

[Hoosier Girl] pokerbrat Have to make the right play at the right time.... you should know that well Hahahaha

[oxglove] chuck60 I think Boehner is in Iraq

[Jester] Bgood I THINK THAT IS A THIRD PARTY SITE SAYING WHAT THEY WILL LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN....

[chuck60] oxglove Yes he is, but Jack Lew wasn't. According to Reuters, he was in China today.

[oxglove] Yes that's what I just said lol

[SOLDIEROFCHRIST ] Jester when it comes to Lew after meeting with Congress about the IMF and getting nowhere... I think and just a thought... that members of the Republic met with him

[Hoosier Girl] chuck60 They are in different time zones than us...

[oxglove] chuck60 Lew in China and Boehner in Iraq

[chuck60] oxglove That is correct.

[SOLDIEROFCHRIST ] Jester and getting Lew on board is exactly what the Republic was looking for

[oxglove] Chuck60 yes, that is what I understood as well

[oxglove] SoldierofChrist that seems to be part of the plan to squeeze out the cabal that Jester was mentioning if I remember correctly.

[SOLDIEROFCHRIST ] Oxglove yep indeed

[Jester] SOLDIEROFCHRIST LEW HAS BEEN ON BOARD THE WHOLE TIME IN MY OPINION... I THINK IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND... HE IS NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR WHO IS LOYAL TO THE REPUBLIC...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I think so too....

[Jester] PEOPLE LISTEN... LEW IS IN CONTROL OF THE UST... THE ONLY REALLY REPUBLIC THING THERE IS LEFT... THE US TREASURY... THE REAL US BANK...

[Goose] Jester I remember you talked about him over a year ago being part of the Republic

[Jester] THE UST IS IN CHARGE OF THE GROUPS... THE WAY THE REPUBLIC GETS FUNDED... AND AGAIN.... LEW IS THE MAN IN CHARGE....

[Jester] AND THE CHINESE TRUST HIM... HE IS THERE FOR THAT REASON...

[hoot2602] Jester I hope he gets the job done in China...it must be lonely to be Lew

[Jester] WHAT IS THERE THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WITH THIS SCENARIO AFTER THOSE FACTS?

[tessamae] Jester Nothing that is about as clear as it gets.

[MotoXR] Jester So do you think thats why he was brought back in from when he was around in the clinton days?

[Jester]   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJX1REQB12o

[SOLDIEROFCHRIST ] Jester amen makes perfect sense... i didn’t see it like that.. what threw me off was him asking to reconsider the IMF but it must of been part of the plan...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester LOL

[jbmeans] Jester YES lol

[tessamae] Jester Hahahaha you are too funny!

[MarySunshine] Jester Thank you, the puzzle has become easy to see clearly now....

[Jester] OK.... 15 MINUTES LEFT... ANY BURNING QUESTIONS?

[payitforward] Jester do you think the Cabal tried to Kill him in Mexico

[payitforward] Jester I mean Jack Lew

[Jester] payitforward GOT A LINK TO THAT INFO PLEASE?

[dinarrocks] Jester Would like for you to bring some of your Band's music in here and play it for us some time!!! HAPPYDANCE

[Jester] dinarrocks HERE IS ONE....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DETdttc8pFw

[payitforward] Jester sorry I do not have a link it was when Jack Lew Got "food Poisoning"

[PollyP] Jester, so if John and Jack are successful, it would seem possible that our Republic could start changing laws back to Constitution compliant in the near future, correct?

[PollyP] I hope?

[Jester] PollyP WILL TAKE TIME....

[pokerbrat] Jester burning question everything happens at once right RI in the sandbox republic funded. O in an Orange jumpsuit. SHEEP LE No nothing... lol

[dinarrocks] Jester Do you believe JL in China, and JB in Iraq have anything to do with trying to get it done before the end of March, and the deadline for founding members of the AIIB?

[Hannah] Jester Is the treaty something that will take a bit of time to put together or is it something that can be done fairly quickly?

[Jester] Hannah YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT TIMING.... I AM REPORTING WHAT THEY TELL ME IS LEFT... IMAGINE IT IS A SIGNATURE... BUT WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IT WOULD GET SOMEONE TO SIGN....

[MotoXR] Jester It shouldn’t take that long, There's only 3 letters in Lews last name hahaha Jk I couldn't resist

[Jester] MotoXR HE HAS A FUNKY SIGNATURE THOUGH... AND I AM BETTING SOME OTHER ONES WILL BE REQUIRED... I THINK HE IS MERELY THE MESSENGER.....

[Jester] SO.. I THINK THAT DINARROCKS WAS ASKING ABOUT STRUCTURED SETTLEMENTS EARLIER ALTHOUGH HE HAS LOST HIS TONGUE NOW...

[Jester] THAT SCENARIO IS NOTHING I HAVE HEARD ABOUT TO DATE... AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT HAS ANY LEGS AT ALL.... GROUP OR NOT.... I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL FROM ANY CREDITABLE SOURCE... AND TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU I HAVE HEARD IT ALL...

[dinarrocks] Jester No, I was trying to see if there is a connection with JL, & JB being where they are, and trying to get something done before deadline for AIIB?

[LuCkYb] whats that advertisement of structured settlements .. it my money and i want it now ??

[skidinar] oxglove What was the story line your read of why Lew was in China.

[oxglove] skidinar The cooperation can be carried out through the China-US Strategic and Economic Dialog (SED), the World Bank and the AIIB, and any other mechanisms accepted by the two countries, Lew said in his talks with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang earlier on Monday, according to Chinese Vice Minister of Finance Zhu Guangyao.

[oxglove] skidinar Zhu told Xinhua after the hour-long talks that Lew also welcomes China playing a bigger role in international economic affairs.

[Hannah] Jester Is the treaty something that will take a bit of time to put together or is it something that can be done fairly quickly?

[oxglove] skidinar The meeting came ahead of the March 31 deadline for countries to apply to become founding members of the AIIB, which will aim to support infrastructure projects in Asia. END
[alfonse] Good Night and God Bless All

[Jester] OOPS .... FORGOT THE TIMER.... MY BAD.... EVERYONE PLEASE SIGN OUT AND GO HOME.... HAHAHAHHAHA

[alfonse] Hey y'all, You don't have to go home but you can't stay here

[Jester] alfonse HAHAHAHAHAH

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Monday Night Chat Empty Re: Jester's Monday Night Chat

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:08 pm

Better man the life rafts, it's getting too deep for hip waders.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Monday Night Chat 2805820865  Jester's Monday Night Chat 2805820865  Jester's Monday Night Chat 2805820865  Jester's Monday Night Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum