Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World

3 posters

Go down

A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World Empty A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:50 pm

You might not believe it at first but you’ll soon realize how it has room for a skyscraper with 40 floors AND contains both jungle and a river. The Son Doong cave in Vietnam is the largest one in the world and a tour inside this place is something out of the ordinary. Tag along in this underground world and be astound by how marvelous and beautiful nature can be.

The enormous cave is situated in the Vietnamese national park Phon Nha-Ke Bang, 280 miles south from the countries capital city Hanoi.
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 120
Son Goong means ”mountain-river-cave” and crafts from two too five million years ago. But for a long time it was undiscovered. It was first find 1991 by a local farmer, but the first people who explored the cave was brittish experts in 2009.
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 214
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 38

The cave as a whole is considered to be 87 miles long.
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 410
It contains its own animal life, a rainforest, lakes, beaches and a river.
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 58
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 69

A lot of caves has relics from a prehistoric age, like statues or paintings in the mountain walls. But nothing like that has been found in this cave.
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 78
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 88

2013 did the first tourists visit the cave.
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 94
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 105

There are guided tours to get here. The tour can take seven days and the cost is around $2300 (1500 brittish pound). For that price you will also spend five nights camping inside the cave.
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 1110
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 124

The cave is also rich in rare pearls that has been shaped for centuries by water drops that’s been dried and shaped a layer of lime on the sand.
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 134
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 143
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 152
 A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World 162

YOU MUST WATCH THE DRONE FOOTAGE BELOW
to get an even bigger picture of this underground river and its natural skylights. Keep in mind this river eroded massive amounts of limestone UNDERNEATH a mountain. This created collapses and massive skylights. The cave was named the largest in the world after a 2009 expedition to survey it by the British Cave Research Association.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/farmer-hole-rock-inside-cave-stunned-world/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World Empty Re: A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World

Post by HezekiaH Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:46 am

What a wonderful world we live in.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World Empty Re: A Farmer Saw A Hole In A Rock and The INSIDE Has STUNNED The Whole World

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:18 am

Isn't it just!! I would love to find a cave like this!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:06 am

If I remember right, that cave looked kinda like the one I was raised in.................... delete
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Well what a wonderful place to be raised terbs!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:30 pm

LMELAO!!! That was meant to be funny-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:19 pm

I KNOW!!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum